Dempsey's - Marriott Chicago Midway
6520 S. Cicero Ave
Chicago, IL 60638Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Dempsey's - Marriott Chicago Midway
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.midwayhotelcenter.com/dining/dempseys.p
- Phone: (708) 594-5500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:00am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ramon Valle
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Make your next private event one to remember with Dempsey’s. We’ll handle all aspects of your event, beginning with creating special customizable event menus. Choose from our reserved space or private dining room.
- Private Party Contact: Anna Majus 7085945500
A word from Dempsey's - Marriott Chicago Midway
Indulge in fantastic food, great company and the best casual dining in Chicago at Dempsey’s. One of the well-known Chicago area restaurants, Dempsey’s is ideal for those staying at the Midway Hotel Center. It is attached to the Marriott Chicago and convenient to all hotels near Midway Airport. After coming here, you’ll see why it is a prime place to eat in Chicago. Dempsey’s is a tribute to the fighting spirit that lives in all of us through good times and bad. Jack Dempsey made a name for himself by standing tall and taking on all comers during his boxing career in the 1920s. We follow Jack’s example by fighting to be the best when it comes to our unparalleled service, food and ambiance. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it’s easy to grab a bite at Dempsey’s before taking the shuttle to Midway Airport to catch a flight or venture downtown.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Dempsey's - Marriott Chicago Midway - Best Restaurants in Midway ›
Dempsey's - Marriott Chicago Midway reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)good for groups (3)special occasion (2)romantic (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Place for any MealCosmo7VIPDined on 11/9/2014We love to stop in after Church to watch a sporting event and enjoy a great meal with excellent service and a super wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WhirlpoolMeetingDined on 10/27/2014The personal dining room was perfect for our meeting. The staff was very helpful and provided great service. Very friendly.Special Features:
- Convenient to Midway, easy parkingChristinaDined on 10/14/2014Grabbed dinner here before dropping family off at Midway. Good choice for what we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Dempsey's - Marriott Chicago Midway reviews archive.
- Good foodm2meDined on 5/16/2014Good food. Host friendly. Waiter missed on timing a little and one of our two meals wasn't quite right.The steak salad was excellent!
- Mother's Day BrunchFoodieDined on 5/11/2014Excellent food and aervice. Dempsey's exceeded our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wish the food was betterajohns23Dined on 8/19/2013I enjoy the venue, location , staff/service and all that, the only thing lacking is the food. It's just okay, nothing to make your tongue jump. But the service and staff are great. But you come to eat a good meal. So I'm torn, I will attempt to try something else on the menu to see if I can get something that stands out.Special Features: