5N 105 Rt 53
Itasca, IL 60143Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.demarcosristorante.com/
- Phone: 6302859200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Demarco's Ristorante
Everything served at DeMarco's is cooked to order. We specialize in authentic Italian pasta dishes, veal and fish. Many of our pastas are homemade and all of our dishes are made with only the freshest and finest ingredients available. Our goal is to make your visit to DeMarco's a relaxed, pleasant dining experience. Thank you for stopping in and BUON APPETITO!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Demarco's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (4)special occasion (4)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (3)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- BitsyVIPDined on 8/14/2014Food is amazing. Service is wonderful. Great place if you love real Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dinnerRoccoDined on 8/9/2014As usual DeMarcos delivers a very good dining experience. I have been going there since they opened years ago and it never let's me down.The food is always very good . Solid menu with a nice variety of specials. A solid wait staff that knows what they are doing and do it well. Their grilled calamari appetizer is by far the best …..anywhereSpecial Features:
- Go for the FoodMangiaVIPDined on 7/16/2014This place has been around forever & the space reflects it. It looks like it hasn't been updated since it's inception. Service was decent. You go to DeMarco's for the food... which is absolutely fabulous from the amazing Bruschetta through each course to the Tartufo! The Pollo di Lemone (lemon chicken with mushrooms) is so delicious. Authentic old school Italian.Special Features:
- Mom's BirthdayannevarsaryVIPDined on 6/30/2014We had a group of 9, which grew to 11. No problem. Smiles and changes all around. Food was great. Served hot and delicious. Will go back again. Ristorante is located in a small mall. Ambiance goes with that. Hope to go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time hereFoodieVIPDined on 6/13/2014This restaurant was recommended by a friend. We were very glad we stopped by. We enjoyed our dinner, prices were reasonable and service was excellent! The food was very tasty and traditional Italian. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 19 reviews are from the Demarco's Ristorante reviews archive.
- Authentic Italianjc71VIPDined on 5/16/2014No matter which dishes you choose, the food tastes fresh and delicious-truly authentic Italian in every way. The service is always friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed resultsChuckoVIPDined on 4/29/2014We had dinner at this restaurant and the waiter was very good and was attentive. We started with the fired calamari. The batter was very light and not greasy but it was slightly overcooked. The salad was very poor. The house dressing was too vinegary and salty. We both had veal scaloppini dishes and they were excellent.
- Demarco's DeliciosoLisaDined on 4/22/2014This restaurant has the best food and service, hands down, of any restaurant in our area. We so look forward to visiting this restaurant as often as we can.Special Features:
- try the 1/2 calamari and 1/2KevinVIPDined on 4/9/2014try the 1/2 calamari and 1/2 octopus appetizer! Amazing!Special Features:
- Great food, slow serviceLatenightdinerDined on 3/29/2014Food was good as always, but service was very slow. Not greeted by waiter in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth returningPepperDined on 3/6/2014The food was very good and the server was welcoming.Special Features:
- Mario, waiter, was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2014Mario, waiter, was great. Food was outstanding. Cozy, nice with great food. Will go back.Special Features:
- I was at this same restaurantWGN15111VIPDined on 2/26/2014I was at this same restaurant many years ago on a regular bases. They have changed the layout of the dining room, didn't seem as warm and inviting as before, disappointing. Food was still good, very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Italian foodJimmyDined on 2/19/2014I haven't been back to DeMarcos in three years and the food is incredible. A waitress who use to always wait on me immediately came up to talk to me. Good food and good people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatness from a gemTeamDangerzoneDined on 2/15/2014Food was awesome! My husband and I will visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placekropiakDined on 2/14/2014Amazing place, service and food was outstanding. My girlfriend and I had a fantastic time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Foodpinjoh541Dined on 2/14/2014It's wonderful to have a restaurant like this less than 10 minutes away! We eat here frequently and have always been happy with the food and service. Our most recent time was Valentine's Day, we had a leisurely dinner, spending over 90 minutes over our meal, even on a busy night. The food was excellent, we shared an appetizer of portabella mushroom with a polenta cake, then my wife had the Sea Bass special and I had the Rotolo from the menu. Everything was delicious. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2014Great place for good Italian food, wine, and service. The wait staff is exceptional.Special Features:
- Will go backBdaydinDined on 12/28/2013Good food...good service...will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic evening!Candice826Dined on 12/27/2013We had such a fabulous evening with incredible food (Rigatoni Bolengese & Pollo Emilia - anyone), great service (Alfredo!) and such a wonderful atmosphere. The Manager/Owners are so accommodating, warm and welcoming that you feel just like family. We can't wait to go there again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Traditional ItalianDonOAddisonDined on 11/30/2013This place has been around for a long time and has a loyal following. Our entrees were very good and the portions are large. My only complaint is that the meal seemed a little rushed. Total time in the restaurant was less than an hour..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise!MarkDined on 11/18/2013Who would have thought that this little place in a strip plaza in Itasca would have been this good? Great food, nice wine list and exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, nice atmosphereFredDined on 9/27/2013We met long lost relatives here to get acquainted, picking this spot because it was halfway between us. I wasn't familiar with the area but picked Demarco's because the online reviews looked good. I wasn't disappointed. We spent a long time in conversation and never felt rushed and dinner was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place is small but cozy.bestDined on 9/19/2013The place is small but cozy. Had the best fid and wine! You can't go wrong with anything you want to try from the menu. Definitely have to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.