1631 Coalton Rd
Superior, CO 80027Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.incredibleitalian.com/
- Phone: (303) 827-8945
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We love catering! Whether it is pans of our house made lasagna, or a pasta buffet--we are here to help. Price range is $10-20 per person
A word from Delvickios Superior
Hidden gem in Superior. Just 10 minutes from Boulder, Delvickios is a quaint and unpretentious Italian restaurant that serves traditional favorites as well unique signature pasta dishes. Warm and cozy, lots of comfort food. We make our cakes in house, and have a weekend breakfast. Join us for a casual & delicious dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Delvickios Superior reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (3)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Outstanding Food & Service!RodgerDodgerDined on 11/16/2014The food at Delvickio's is always outstanding, and the service is superb. We have taken many friends and family there and they all rave about the food, service, and the amibience. This place is a real neighborhood gem you should definitely try! RodgerDodgerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmospheregirltalkDined on 11/5/2014We celebrated a girl friend's birthday on a Wednesday night and it was very nice, quite and the food was good and service was good.Special Features:
- OutstandingLucysueDined on 10/12/2014We had the most incredible dinner with our friends last Sunday. All of our entrees were so delicious we all finished our meals which is quite a feat since the portions are very generous. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingSkylarkDined on 8/29/2014After seeing several great reviews of this place we were expecting something better than the big chain restaurants. We were disappointed to find the ambience lacking, food on par with the big chains, and poor service.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Delvickios Superior reviews archive.
- Perfect for what it is...GuillermoVIPDined on 7/6/2014A perfect "around the corner" Italian place. Good food, good service and a ice atmosphere at a very reasonable price. Grabbed dinner on Sunday night after a busy long weekend...it was spot on!Special Features:
- A great find!ChristineVIPDined on 6/4/2014I instantly liked the place - checkered table cloths, a warm greeting... just an inviting atmosphere. The prices were very reasonable! The mountainous salads came out, it was all mixed greens and romaine, and house-made dressings. Very good! The entrees were delicious. We enjoyed the visit and plan to make this our stopping point when we go through town. I wish we had a place like this where we live!Special Features:
- great little placeWheatridge1VIPDined on 5/3/2014Had a nice dinner of lasgna. Tried their weekend breakfast and were very pleased.Special Features:
- was hoping for better~scooterDined on 2/14/2014The service was very slow...servers appeared to be new at the job and they had to make their own drinks...no bartender to help them out?! We sat about 10 minutes before receiving a menu or water~ way too long. The phone ringing was very loud...and there was no sweet overhead music to disguise the ringing phone. Also, not sure if they were just trying to add tables for Valentine's Day, but our tables were so smashed behind one another, we had to get up in order to allow the other diners to leave their table. The food was quite good ~ although goat cheese on the shrimp dish was a bit weird.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentEricDined on 2/14/2014We were very impressed. Excellent food and excellent service. Thank you !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.