30 S Broadway
Denver, CO 80209-1506Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.deluxedenver.com/
- Phone: 3037221550
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dylan Moore
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Deluxe
Executive Chef/Owner Dylan Moore is consistently rated among the best and most talented chefs in Denver’s restaurant scene. Coming from a culinary family, he started early by helping his mom in the kitchen of her iconic Boulder restaurant Lucile's. Largely self taught, Dylan moved to San Francisco and interned with Chef Jeremiah Tower. As California Cuisine began to explode in popularity, Moore became part of the talented staff at Starz Restaurant and later head chef at Speedo 690 Bistro. Returning to his native Denver, Dylan would go on to open the hugely successful fine dining restaurant Deluxe followed by Delite, the eclectic tapas bar located right next door at 32 S. Broadway.Continued
The Deluxe Family
The Deluxe Family
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Deluxe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice Treat with Three FriendsSteveDined on 5/30/2013While visiting Denver we happened on Deluxe through Open Table. We were not disappointed. Food and service were both outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food okay serviceFoodie781Dined on 5/4/2013Seated quickly, as there were a few open tables & we had a reservation, we had a good meal at Deluxe. It took quite some time for our waitress to take our drink & food orders but the food came relatively quickly and was very tasty. The roasted chicken was a large portion size while the paella was small for a hungry diner. All in all, this was not a memorable experience: service lacking and the food being as expected.Special Features:
- one of Denver's best!basicDined on 4/24/2013always great and the service was absolutely spot-on! corn encrusted oyster shooters are a great start to dinner.I have never been a huge lamb fan but this was outstanding! definitely reserve in advance, it gets packed.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendedFOODIEDined on 3/30/2013The service and food were outstanding. Highly recommend Deluxe and am looking forward to my next visit. Everything was excellent. Small on the inside, fyi, but quiet and a romantic setting.Special Features:
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/15/2013Really enjoy this restaurant. Try the oysters and Chinese ribs.Special Features:
- While the food was good.....IYourRealEstateGuyVIPDined on 3/12/2013While the food was good.....I expected it to be. But I did mention that I was bringing my family specifically to watch Dylan cook from the Chef's table......he could have told me that Dylan was away that week. This became just an ordinary restaurant outing as opposed to the "experience" I had raved about to my kids.......maybe next time.
- Good and bad...OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/12/2013Delicious oyster shooters. Paella, not that great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly an amazingly deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/2/2013Truly an amazingly delicious dinner at the Chef's table! We sweat to death due to the heat factor of the kitchen being right in front of us, but totally worth chatting with the chef and enjoying the food! Totally coming back!Special Features:
- It was so noisy the personJudyDined on 3/1/2013It was so noisy the person across the table from me couldn't hear what I said. My group of four couldn't carry on a conversation that we all could participate in. We did have a very loud group of six next to us, but I wonder if the restaurant is always like this. Service, paella, and salad special were good.
- Food stellar!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013Food was stellar, service could have been a bit more attentive.. Felt like it took forever to get a waitress at our table, almost as if we were last priority..Special Features:
- Not as good as I rememberedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/23/2013Not as good as I remembered it when it first opened.
- This was the first time I'dOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013This was the first time I'd been to Solero in years and it was even better than I'd remembered. Definitely a great place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:
- Deluxe is a hidden gem inOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Deluxe is a hidden gem in Denver, fantastic atmosphere, excellent food and service... highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Great restaurant in soboOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2013Great service, friendly very knowledgeable staff! They know their food. The space is tight ,but well worth it !Special Features:
- The owner/ manager was verybeentheredonethatDined on 2/2/2013The owner/ manager was very attentive, recommending a wine that went well with the food. I had a special, lamb shank, and my husband had a seafood bouillabaisse he loved.Special Features:
- Mahi Mahi and Paelle was delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/26/2013Mahi Mahi and Paelle was delicious. Love sitting at the kitchen bar and watching the action. We were early and were waited on by the hostess who was very nice but too busy setting up the dining room to attend to us properly (waited to give our drink orders, etc.)Special Features:
- Service was fantastic. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013Service was fantastic. Food was good but we both agreed the Mahi Mahi was a little salty.Busy Friday night. All in all it was worth a return trip.Special Features:
- YUM! try to the moscow muleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2013YUM! try to the moscow mule with titos vodka, amazingSpecial Features:
- DisappointmentBakerResDined on 1/12/2013We were somewhat disappointed with Deluxe in this visit. We had a spectacular meal a few months ago; it was one of the best meals we'd had in Denver. This time two of us were less impressed with the meal. The Chinese ribs appetizer was quite good, as was the Stranahan Mule specialty drink. Overall the quality of the meal was not nearly as good this time than last though. So the cooking seems to be inconsistent. One person had the burger which was very good.
- we've been going to mizunamlpjDined on 1/11/2013we've been going to mizuna frequently and think it is on par with the best food and service anywhere. Deluxe is not far behind. in fact, we will take our guests from NYC to deluxe from now on.Special Features:
- Ourr last visit!ScarletsmomVIPDined on 1/5/2013It used to be a favorite, but o longer. One past the oyster shooters, the food was just plain awful, and the menu had very little to offer
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/4/2013Overpriced, overwrought, and over thought. The atmosphere and service were good, but the food was, at best, average though the prices were above average.
- It was rather loud but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012It was rather loud but the food was excellent as was the service
- The food was good. EveryoneFoodieVIPDined on 12/28/2012The food was good. Everyone liked what they had and it was reasonably priced or the portion size. It was a little cramped in the restaurant but still enjoyable.Special Features:
- Great food, great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/13/2012Deluxe lived up to its name, from the impeccable decor to the delicious food!Special Features:
- Pricey, But FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/30/2012It is certainly pricey, but the food and service are fantastic. We enjoyed everything we tasted, which was a lot, but as far as value goes, go for the burger. It is the cheapest entree on the menu and perhaps the most delicious! Seriously, give it a shot, because its dank.Special Features:
- I've been a fan of the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/30/2012I've been a fan of the place for a couple years now, and the food is fantastic. I love the Fried Oyster Shooter's. We went on a Friday night for my wife's birthday, we had reservation for 8pm, the place was busy as usual. If you're looking for a quite romantic dinner, this isn't really the place for that. It gets loud in there, it was a bit hard to hear each other. My only concern of the evening, was how tightly packed in we were. The tables are close together, some are on the sides to you, and depending on how loud the people are around you, it feels like they are sitting at your table. We felt squeezed in. We'll go back, but we'll sit at the bar and watch them cook next time.Special Features:
- Very good food, nice service,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012Very good food, nice service, cool place. The major issue was the noise - it was so loud my date and I could barely hear each other. The drinks were the highlight of the evening - they were delicious.
- Excellent meal and service.BrianVIPDined on 11/17/2012Excellent meal and service. Great enivronment, trendy with a little bit of a homey feel. If dining on the weekend, allow extra time to find parking as parking on Boradway is tight and there is no valet.Special Features:
- High-quality, creative & freshOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/13/2012High-quality, creative & fresh food, cute place, very friendly staff; just what my boyfriend and I were looking for in a restaurant.Special Features:
- Delux is DevineOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/13/2012Love this place, small and intimate space where you can enjoy a conversation with friends over a great meal. Best Pot de Creme ever!!!!Special Features:
- Food was very good...veryBellaItaliaVIPDined on 11/9/2012Food was very good...very creative. Service was a bit mixed. Wait staff was too eager to remove plates before we were even done. Salads came out before appetizer...strange night, I guess. I will return, however.Special Features:
- Food was relatively simpleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2012Food was relatively simple in presentation and menu was not large, but quality and flavor of food was excellent. Specials were especially delectable.Special Features:
- I love Deluxe! EverytimeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2012I love Deluxe! Everytime I eat there, it is a wonderful experience. I always start with the fried oysters, yummy! The food is excpetional, the ambiance and service are impeccable.Special Features:
- Overall - Wasn't impressed.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012Overall - Wasn't impressed. The food was decent but for what we paid I could've gone to at least 15 other places off the top of my head and had a better meal. The "open kitchen" concept is only a plus if the cooks are doing something that warrents watching. These poor guys looked like they were getting destroyed and the restaurant wasn't even busy. If you're looking for a romantic spot or just a nice night out I'd say keep searching, there are much better venues in Denver to spend your hard earned dollars at.Special Features:
- A Gem on South BroadwayColoradolaurelVIPDined on 11/2/2012We arrived at 5 and the small place gradually filled up during the time we were there. My partner raved about the pork chop which was one of the specials of the evening. I enjoyed the soup and the ribs (a small plate.). We had dessert waiting at home but the choices sounded delicious. We have put this restaurant on our list of favorites.Special Features:
- One of Our Best Meals in DenverBakerResDined on 11/1/2012We ordered some drink specials - the Stranahan Mule, and a Sidecar variation - both very tasty. Our meals were superior. We had oyster shooters and slow roasted ribs to start off. Both were excellent with wonderful flavors. I ordered Bouillabaisse and it was sublime. I had bouillabaisse for the first time when I was 20 out in California. I loved it and have ordered it in many restaurants since then, but none seemed to match that first time. Deluxe's was even better than that first one. Really amazing flavors. My partner had the smoked pork chop it was excellent. It came with a brusselsprout hash which he declared great; this from a brusselsprout hater! The desert was the least impressive part of the meal - apple crisp.Special Features:
- Excellent just one small thingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012Overall excellent. Food was fantastic couples with experienced and professional staff. Could use a revamp of wine list but still choices. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Nothing to sayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012I expected more from you. Specially that I told you we have a birthday celebration, but I surprised that you did even not prepare anything for that. Basically, I don't think I'm coming again.Special Features:
- Under staff for the nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012Under staff for the night but overall great experience with great food and good service. Friendly staff and chef. I wish I had gotten the apple something desert instead of the chocolate.Special Features: