Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood
6250 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.innovativedining.com/restaurants/delphine-station
- Phone: 3237981355
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:30am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday 5:00pm-12:00am; Saturday: 4:00pm-12:00am; Sunday: 4:00pm-11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Sascha Lyon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Full Bar, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering to include any or all culinary fields of Innovative Dining Group, including Brasserie, Sushi, Japanese, American Steakhouse
A word from Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood
Delphine offers Contemporary American cuisine that is California inspired with a focus on fresh, organic ingredients. The menu features a selection of starters from the house favorite kale salad and charred brussels sprouts to entree specialties like the famous Delphine Burger, 12oz bone-in filet, and seared Maine diver scallops. Delphine also has a separate bar menu available all night in addition to Happy Hour daily from 5-7 in the bar area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)fit for foodies (51)hot spot (35)great for outdoor dining (34)good for groups (30)neighborhood gem (29)vibrant bar scene (24)great for lunch (22)late-night find (21)romantic (18)great for brunch (16)notable wine list (11)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/28/2014Delicious, upbeat restaurant with beautiful decor. Great pre Theatre dining.Special Features:
- Akways a WOW meal and service!BluffHeightsVIPDined on 10/28/2014I have dined at Delphine's more than any other restaurant and each and every meal is perfect, beautiful presentation, and service and staff is always attentive, never stuffy and staff seem to truly enjoy working at Delphines.. NEVER ever had poor service at Delphines!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Great food, service, and atmosphere. Terrific location. Ideal for dinner before attending Pantages Theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great with or without PantagesFifthChildDined on 10/26/2014I'd dine here even without my usual reason (the Pantages is directly across the street!). The food is wonderful, the breads incredible, the ambience lovely and the service was great. Since I have season tickets, I look forward to my regular stop at Delphine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Before Theater and AfterGManVIPDined on 10/25/2014Great food located in the W Hotel, directly across from the Pantages (also not far from the Hollywood Bowl). Pay for parking once, walk to the theater. Excellent food choices and impeccable service.Special Features:
- KelliOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014We were there a few months ago with no reservations...and had better seats that time...though the restaurant was less busy this time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delphindoes it againOutandaboutDined on 10/23/2014The waitstaff here are excellent-it is like coming home! The food always delights from short ribs to oysters to kids Mac and cheese. The chocolate with semifreddo is not be be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent find in HollywoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014First time visit. I was delighted with Delphine in every way. After Pantages it is the perfect spot. My group of friends are very particular about food and atmosphere. They had a great time and we will be going back--and often! Thank youSpecial Features:
- Perfect EveningChampagneLadyDined on 10/18/2014Following an outstanding performance of Jersey Boys at Pantages we had reservations at Delphine for dinner. The service was superb and our waiter was friendly, informative, and personal--not to mention handsome. Our food was absolutely perfect and arrived in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend this to friends. The interior of Delphine is so chic and clean, a real gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some changes but always goodDoreeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Perfect place before or after theater in Hollywood or a great bar-patio for a game or tired feet after touring. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have been there and food is always very well prepared. I found the prices a bit higher than I remembered and the menu small. I asked if there was another menu and was told NO but only to find out that there is a bar menu which was much more casual. Pot roast was fabulous but was dreaming of a cheese burger which was not available to us because we were seated in the dining room. Sandwiches on the bar menu. Annoyed the server didn't offer that menu OR suggest we sit in the bar which was steps away. When next at theater will try something else in the neighborhood although now I know the secret.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location for the PantagesbmyersDined on 10/18/2014Great location, average food, too pricey but great service. They really should invest in a better chef with such a great location and ability to charge high prices. Very convenient for the Pantages Theater across the street. The service really was terrific but it was too bad that it had to cover mediocre food. We had brunch and lunch menu items that could have been served in any corner fast diner. I had the eggs Norwegian which is a pretty simple benedict dish. The english muffins were mushy as well as the potatoes. No fresh squeezed juices at all on the menu. Really? For a $25/plate breakfast? Too bad.
- Great serviceBrunoDined on 10/17/2014Other than being overpriced, a great find. The roasted chicken dish and the different varieties of oysters, and shrimp cocktail are incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hollywood FavoriteKillerPandaVIPDined on 10/17/2014Great food, great ambiance and management that is on top of everything. Especially loved the salmon entree for dinner and the huevos rancheros for bfast.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2014We were seated immediately upon arrival. The hostess and servers were all exceptionally welcoming and efficient. The atmosphere was interesting. The food was good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/16/2014I thought it was a bit pricey for the food and particularly the small glasses of wine.
- Convenient to TheatreBryanVIPDined on 10/16/2014The best I can say is that it's a hotel restaurant that's convenient to the theatre. Food's pretty good (halibut, short ribs, sticky pudding dessert) but I can't say it's worth the price. Service is friendly but slow. We were nearly done with entrees before we could get the waiter's attention to order a glass of wine, and had finished by the time the wine arrived.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & ServiceJKZDADDined on 10/15/2014We ate @ Delphine before a show @ the Pantages. It is located in the W Hotel & very convenient for theater-goers. Pantages is directly across the street. There is a subway stop just outside. And the W offers a great valet parking deal ($8) with validation. All of our food was delicious. Our server, Bobby, was outstanding (he even asked if we were attending a performance at the Pantages, so that the timing of our meal would work with the show). We intend to return as many times, to give us plenty of opportunities to try all of the enticing dishes on the menu. We highly recommend Delphine.Special Features:
- Pre-Show FavoriteTheatergoerDined on 10/14/2014Whenever we attend a show at the Pantages Theater, Delphine's is our go to place for dinner before the show. Good food, efficient service and convenient to the Theater. Also they offer a great deal on valet parking at the W Hotel for dinner and the theater.Special Features:
- Excellent foodPagoVIPDined on 10/12/2014Had early dinner after jersey show across make sure to have reservations. Everything was delicious husband had the variety oysters on half shell really good,ahi poke and cesar sald w bacon yum! Diver scallops best I've had with black truffle thin sliced radish. Hubby had halibut good also. disappointed bar didn't have special drink Sherry Sherry for show. Confused how you run out at stRt of dinner shift? Especially right after first show of day. Ended up with signature drink the Delphine, was tasty. Don't order the vodka with Kailua drink unless you like cereal in your drinks, fruit loops. Yuk! The Parmesan truffle fries just as good there. Zack our waiter suggested sticky toffee pudding very good. Glad to know this restaurant had soy milk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticlaurenDined on 10/7/2014Everything we tried was delicious. We ate before seeing a show at the Pantages. We were so pleased with the food, the service, the ambience, the ease of valet parking. We had such an enjoyable and relaxing dinner. Great vibe, friendly staff, and just walk across the street to your show. What could be easier! We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid MealsanuzisVIPDined on 10/5/2014Had two different meals there while staying at The W. The good was good, a decent selection, well prepared. The service was friendly and quick.Special Features:
- Fabulous!food4heartDined on 10/5/2014We had brunch at Delphine's before the Jersey Boys show. The food and atmosphere were amazing!! The service was very friendly and professional. The prices were very reasonable! We will be back again for sure!!Special Features:
- billchinVIPDined on 10/4/2014the halibut was exceptional and our server Katie was excellent. Attentive. the entree came out a bit slow but we were in no hurry. I was surprised that one of the individuals wanted extra vegetables instead of the potato and there was a charge.Special Features:
- Perfect pre-theater dinnerDeeDee9Dined on 10/4/2014Delphine is our go-to spot for dinner before the theater. Perfect location, easy parking (though there was a bit of a wait at the valet after the show), very busy and can be somewhat loud. A little spendy ($225 for 4, and only one person had a cocktail) but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, quiet on the patioJulesDined on 10/4/2014I would give it an overall five stars instead of four, but felt very rushed by our server who obviously needed to turn over the table. Halibut and loup de mer are fantastic. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- NyBarbieVIPDined on 10/2/2014Food was great, everything was cooked perfectly. The server was extremely friendly but not over bearing. An overall excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service!rugratrnVIPDined on 10/2/2014All was fantastic as usual, and Robin delivered amazing personal service!!!Special Features:
- Birthday Dinneremilymoon5Dined on 9/23/2014I've been to Delphine numerous times before and have had nothing but great dining experiences so when I went again for my birthday this week I was far from surprised when the evening went perfectly again. We had fantastic, attentive service, wonderful champagne and cocktails, delicious food all around, and even a sweet little birthday surprise at the end of the night. Definitely a wonderful place to dine for all meals and occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeeezePeeezDined on 9/18/2014We had dinner before an Event at the Pantages Theatre , the food was fabulous , the high light was the service , Our server was there when we needed her and gave us our privacy the rest of the time. She smiled the whole time like She was having a blast, Awesome !Special Features:
- Great food/convenience for PantagesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014This works out fabulous for a special dinner before going to the Pantages. Get parked, have a relaxing dinner and a 2 minute stroll across to the Pantages for a truly wonderful evening. Each of us in our group had a different dish and each of us were more than pleased with our meals. Perhaps just a bit pricey for a frequent dining but definitely worth it to make for a special night.Special Features:
- Dinner before the TheatreKKandelDined on 8/30/2014We had an amazing dinner and a great bottle of wine here before seeing a show at The Pantages. Could not have been more ideally located directly across the street! There is an automatic 15% gratuity charged to every party no matter the size, but we were ok with that because the service was beyond attentive and welcoming. We will definitely have dinner here again the next time we are in Hollywood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sort of confusedAmDeDined on 8/30/2014The space is nicely decorated. Service is shoddy. We went several very long stretches without being checked on and had to flag down a server, or anyone that would help find a server, several times. Food was decent, but not great. Chicken was flavored really well but the skin was soggy instead of crispy. Rice was definitely out of a box and not fresh. Definitely won't be returning unless in the neighborhood and in pressed for dining options. Which likely won't happen because of the slew of new and exciting restaurants in Hollywood these days.Special Features:
- DELPHINE - W HOTELSHUTTERSDined on 8/17/2014WAITRESS KATY WAS AMAZING, ATTENTIVE, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE MENU AND ENGAGINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location location locationChowhoundVIPDined on 8/9/2014Delphine could not be in a better spot if you're going to the Pantages. Directly across from the theater and with a preferred parking rate, it's a great spot for a pre-show meal. The decor could be a little more wow (tile floor is kind of "eh" and the large photos, while interesting, don't pop) and the food is a little hit and miss but add the convenience and it's not bad. Our server, Adam, was warm, funny, and attentive. The calamari was decent but could have used a bit more kick and the tomato burrata salad was okay but would have been improved by actually having burrata in it. On the other hand, the NY Strip was perfectly cooked and flavorful and dessert and coffee were very good, so we left on a high note.Special Features:
- Always delicious food!AndreaMGDined on 8/8/2014Was not disappointed in the food department!! We can't wait for my monthly dinner (before a play at the Pantages Theater). This month we missed our reservations (by 45 minutes) due to extra heavy traffic and we still got seated, Thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT RESTAURANTjodyDined on 8/8/2014I have been to Delphines several times when going to the Pantages. Food is OUTSTANDING. Would love to have the recipe for the gravy (sauce) on the short ribs. After 3 consistent experiences I wouldn't go anywhere else when going to Pantages and have recommended it to all of my friends. The service was excellent and everyone, from the young lady who seated us at the table we wanted to the manager who came by to chat and see how things were going. ALSO, being able to park for $8 and walking across the street is a great asset. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delphine caresdrsean1Dined on 8/7/2014Best food around as they care about their clientele a experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Theatre TraditionDameLauraDined on 8/5/2014It has become a tradition to take my family here for dinner before going to the Pantages Theatre. Makes for a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Pantages MustakanelsDined on 8/5/2014We always dine at Delphine before going to the Pantages. I love the beet salad (best I've had) and their fish entrees are delicious. Never been unhappy with anything. Wish we lived closer so that we could go more often.Special Features:
- Pre-show at Delphine'sDanVDined on 8/5/2014The Kobe sirloin and wild-caught shrimp served at Delphine's was excellent. The service was better than very good, although a bit slow in that we were dining before the show at the Pantages. The first table offered was not acceptable due to cold air from an air conditioning outlet, so the hostess graciously reseated us.Special Features: