Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood
6250 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.innovativedining.com/restaurants/delphine-station
- Phone: 3237981355
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:30am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday 5:00pm-12:00am; Saturday: 4:00pm-12:00am; Sunday: 4:00pm-11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Sascha Lyon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Full Bar, High Tea, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering to include any or all culinary fields of Innovative Dining Group, including Brasserie, Sushi, Japanese, American Steakhouse
A word from Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood
Delphine offers Contemporary American cuisine that is California inspired with a focus on fresh, organic ingredients. The menu features a selection of starters from the house favorite kale salad and charred brussels sprouts to entree specialties like the famous Delphine Burger, 12oz bone-in filet, and seared Maine diver scallops. Delphine also has a separate bar menu available all night in addition to Happy Hour daily from 5-7 in the bar area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Delphine - W Hotel Hollywood reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (45)fit for foodies (42)neighborhood gem (30)great for outdoor dining (24)good for groups (23)hot spot (23)vibrant bar scene (22)late-night find (20)great for lunch (19)romantic (19)great for brunch (15)notable wine list (9)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Dinner before the TheatreKKandelDined on 8/30/2014We had an amazing dinner and a great bottle of wine here before seeing a show at The Pantages. Could not have been more ideally located directly across the street! There is an automatic 15% gratuity charged to every party no matter the size, but we were ok with that because the service was beyond attentive and welcoming. We will definitely have dinner here again the next time we are in Hollywood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sort of confusedAmDeDined on 8/30/2014The space is nicely decorated. Service is shoddy. We went several very long stretches without being checked on and had to flag down a server, or anyone that would help find a server, several times. Food was decent, but not great. Chicken was flavored really well but the skin was soggy instead of crispy. Rice was definitely out of a box and not fresh. Definitely won't be returning unless in the neighborhood and in pressed for dining options. Which likely won't happen because of the slew of new and exciting restaurants in Hollywood these days.Special Features:
- DELPHINE - W HOTELSHUTTERSDined on 8/17/2014WAITRESS KATY WAS AMAZING, ATTENTIVE, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE MENU AND ENGAGINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location location locationChowhoundVIPDined on 8/9/2014Delphine could not be in a better spot if you're going to the Pantages. Directly across from the theater and with a preferred parking rate, it's a great spot for a pre-show meal. The decor could be a little more wow (tile floor is kind of "eh" and the large photos, while interesting, don't pop) and the food is a little hit and miss but add the convenience and it's not bad. Our server, Adam, was warm, funny, and attentive. The calamari was decent but could have used a bit more kick and the tomato burrata salad was okay but would have been improved by actually having burrata in it. On the other hand, the NY Strip was perfectly cooked and flavorful and dessert and coffee were very good, so we left on a high note.Special Features:
- Always delicious food!AndreaMGDined on 8/8/2014Was not disappointed in the food department!! We can't wait for my monthly dinner (before a play at the Pantages Theater). This month we missed our reservations (by 45 minutes) due to extra heavy traffic and we still got seated, Thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT RESTAURANTjodyDined on 8/8/2014I have been to Delphines several times when going to the Pantages. Food is OUTSTANDING. Would love to have the recipe for the gravy (sauce) on the short ribs. After 3 consistent experiences I wouldn't go anywhere else when going to Pantages and have recommended it to all of my friends. The service was excellent and everyone, from the young lady who seated us at the table we wanted to the manager who came by to chat and see how things were going. ALSO, being able to park for $8 and walking across the street is a great asset. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delphine caresdrsean1Dined on 8/7/2014Best food around as they care about their clientele a experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Theatre TraditionDameLauraDined on 8/5/2014It has become a tradition to take my family here for dinner before going to the Pantages Theatre. Makes for a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Pantages MustakanelsDined on 8/5/2014We always dine at Delphine before going to the Pantages. I love the beet salad (best I've had) and their fish entrees are delicious. Never been unhappy with anything. Wish we lived closer so that we could go more often.Special Features:
- Pre-show at Delphine'sDanVDined on 8/5/2014The Kobe sirloin and wild-caught shrimp served at Delphine's was excellent. The service was better than very good, although a bit slow in that we were dining before the show at the Pantages. The first table offered was not acceptable due to cold air from an air conditioning outlet, so the hostess graciously reseated us.Special Features:
- annabDined on 8/3/2014First time at your restaurant as we going to the theatre. The food was great and the service excellent. we will defintely return. Oh we came back after the show and had coffee at the bar and the service was excellent there.Special Features:
- Not RecommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/2/2014Good food but the general feel is very hotel restaurant. Service was very good. Included in our bill was a pre-printed note explaining the restaurant's policy of adding a 15% gratuity to the bill to assure their staff a living wage. Admirable, but if you want to make sure that your staff is paid a decent wage, then pay them a decent wage. I tip based on service, and I tip 20% for very good service. I took care of our waiter that evening because he did a fine job, and the restaurant's policy is not his fault, but we won't be back. A gratuity is an incentive to give exceptional service, it is not the restaurant's place to decide ahead of time that I will be required to pay that regardless of the quality of service received.
- Pre Theater DelightJeffHDined on 8/2/2014The proximity to the Pantages alone is reason enough to try Delphine. The superb service and delicious food is a reason to return. The menu offers a nice variety, a little something for all palates. Some of the dishes are quite inspired and utilize fresh local flavors well while others are a little more traditional comfort food flavors. I highly recommend checking out the market flatbread as a starter as well as the oysters when they are available. Save room for dessert, Delphine's dessert menu is just too good to resist.Special Features:
- Awsome find!mich57Dined on 8/2/2014This was my third or forth time at the restaurant! Every time I have come it has always been delicious. I usually eat there before or after a show at the Pantages. It is very convenient and if you let the servers know you are seeing a show they make sure you are on time! I will definitely be going back!!! Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet food & trendy atmosphereSATX77Dined on 8/1/2014You won't go wrong dining here! The food is great and the service is better. The hotel has a nice vibe throughout, spreading through the restaurant too. Price ain't what you'd expect, not bad.Special Features:
- Good for the theatre diningKflabarDined on 7/31/2014Good place to have a meal before or after visiting the Pantages- very convenient location right across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good pre or post Pantages stop...rlstantnDined on 7/31/2014We've been here a few times, and thought the food ok, but nothing special. Had a wonderful wine dinner a few months ago where all the food was stellar, so we decided to stop again, pre theater. Wasn't disappointed. The place has good cocktails, and a great wine list. Shared the poke appetizer, which was largish, and only slightly spicy, followed by a very large portion of nice halibut, and their 'Divers Scallops'. All done perfectly, but the scallops were slightly salty. Presentation was great, and service was tag-team, but attentive. We'll go again, but it IS pricey, so not too often...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014We had Sunday brunch before a 1Pm play at Pantages. The waiter asked us if we were going to the play and made sure we were in and out with plenty of time to spare. The menu had a nice variety of both breakfast and lunch options. Everything we had was delicious!Special Features:
- Perfect Date NightwolfwriterDined on 7/23/2014Delphine provided exactly what I wanted for a date night in the city. Situated across from the Pantages, this restaurant is the perfect balance of convenience coupled with excellent food. When I mentioned it was our 31st wedding anniversary, the hostess seated us outside in a quieter, more intimate area. Our waitress, Katie, was a consummate professional, suggesting and describing dishes without bias as we made our decisions. She bought our desserts, charming us even more with her delightful and witty personality. The house gave us a small complimentary bottle of champagne to help us celebrate. My husband enjoyed his scallops, and I was extremely glad I chose the short ribs. Every bite made us both say 'Mmmmm...'Special Features:
- Great for pre theater diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/22/2014We met friends for dinner here before going to the Pantages right across the street. Perfect location for theater goers. Food was very good. Kale salad, Caesar salads, short ribs, loup de mer, and grilled swordfish were all excellent. Service was also top notch. We had the most darling, attentive waitress and the manager came by to make sure everything was to our liking. I would definitely recommend coming here if you are going to the Pantages.Special Features:
- Great dining experiencebobbleDined on 7/20/2014Our party of four enjoyed our meals....one special order of salmon, no seasoning, no problem. The others included steak and prawns, swordfish, and halibut. All very delicious. Rebecca was our server....just a charming young lady, good sense of humor, great service! The ceasar salad was very good. Delicious desserts. Great find before the theatre. Reservations at 4:45, perfect timing on a Sunday night for show starting at 6:30 directly across the street at the Pantages.I would recommend this to a friend.
- pre theatreBartDined on 7/20/2014we had a nice pre theatre dinner. service was prompt but busser and food runner rushed service. A busser at this level of restaurant should never say "still working?" main course arrived before finished with starter. we were not in a hurry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pre Show experienceElliotDined on 7/19/2014Start your Pantages Theater experience with dinner at Delphine. Valet park for $8.00 ( don't for get to get the sticker from your server) and have a fabulous meal and then stroll across the street to the show. Great food, atmosphere, service and more.Special Features:
- Convenient PreTheater DiningGManVIPDined on 7/19/2014Across from the Pantages, it's as convenient as it gets.Special Features:
- Excellent FindPoorboy2Dined on 7/19/2014From the moment we walked in the door to the time we left everything was excellent. Service was excellent and the food was incredible!Special Features:
- Going to the theater?jeannieDined on 7/18/2014I found this because of an ad for discounted valet parking; I was going to the Pantages for a play. The food was on the expensive side and very good, although average for an upscale restaurant. But the energetic and friendly wait staff, who clearly love theater themselves, really made the evening.Special Features:
- loloDined on 7/17/2014The service was excellent. Our waiter was one of the best! I ordered salmon and it was cooked perfectly. My friend ordered the Scallops and said they were delicious. Our ceasar salads were really good. Dessert was just ok. I would go to this restaurent again before going to the Pantages theatre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service with a smile!rugratrnVIPDined on 7/17/2014Superb service from Zachary... Like being waited on by family... So warm and friendly, really connected with us!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pantages dinnerJeffHDined on 7/12/2014An excellent choice for dining before an evening at the Pantages. Food and Service are great. We try to dine there almost every time we go to the Pantages especially if we are entertaining friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Communication LackingHarvVIPDined on 7/9/2014Booked this restaurant so we could eat a nice meal prior to pedicures at Bliss next door. We were just a tad disappointed. The "special Skuna" salmon for $21 was the TINIEST piece I've ever seen on a bed of couscous; it was embarrassingly minuscule! Delicious cheeseburger, however I specifically requested the french fries cooked "well-done, crispy, and piping hot" (always order them like that.) They were well-done, but NOT HOT, perhaps just still a bit warm. In my opinion, it's the waitress's job to pick the plate up from the chef and serve it within 1 or 2 minutes to accommodate my request, especially since place was not busy. So it's partially the waitress's fault for not communicating with the kitchen. I guess I expected more from W.Special Features:
- Good SpotzanderdogDined on 7/8/2014Great spot to go before theater. The service is always good and the food is excellent. good wine list ad great sangriaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacking in serviceBMSAVIPDined on 7/6/2014This was the worst service I've received in a dining establishment in some time. Perhaps it's because they add an automatic 15% gratuity. The server was extremely slow, inattentive and couldn't seem to care less. Excellent food, horrible service.
- A real treat!GaryDined on 7/3/2014Yes, it was pricey. But the food and drink were all exceptional! Great service too. Quite a few special drinks, entrees and desserts that were all great.Special Features:
- ImreDined on 6/29/2014A great, convenient place for dining before or having a drink or 2 after going to the Pantages. The wait staff is attentive & most congenial. The "Seared Live Maine Scallops" are AWESOME, the best scallops I've ever tasted. I highly recommend Delphine'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billchinVIPDined on 6/28/2014the music was loud and we did ask the server to turn it down. it was done. the food was very good. the coffee was OK.Special Features:
- Convenient Spot; Great FoodGManVIPDined on 6/28/2014Right across from the Pantages, Delphine at the W Hotel is great food and a convenient location is you're going to the theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!CathyVIPDined on 6/24/2014This is one of the best places to go to before a show at the Pantages since it's directly across the street. The food & service are always outstanding. The Kale Salad is a must.Special Features:
- said they were ready but....lovinglifeinMDRDined on 6/24/2014we ate dinner before a concert at the Pantages. We had informed our server we were heading to the show as we ordered. Our appitizers came out of the kitchen in good time. However we waited a very long time for our entrees and refills on soft drinks. We were never offered any bread or asked if we wanted a second glass of wine. One entree listed that it was served with roasted root vegetables, it was served with two slices of cooked carrot and two slices of barely cooked celery. The brussel sprouts side order were great. The rest of the food was all very tasty but we had to eat fast to get to the show.
- Great location for the theatrenurselarsDined on 6/22/2014We like Delphine for the location....right across the street from the Pantages Theatre. We can have an early or late dinner, in a lovely restaurant with an interesting menu and wonderful service staff. ......what's not to like?
- cooks with PEANUT OIL!!JulesADined on 6/21/2014Excellent place for dinner BUT very irresponsible for this establishment not to advertise that they cook with peanut oil. Especially since the peanut allergy is Life Threatening. People could die!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.