1383 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delphigreek.com/
- Phone: (310) 478-2900
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 8:30AM - 11:00AM
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm,
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Cigar Room, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: For catering call 310-500-8116
- Private Party Facilities: When you've got a big event to plan, whether it's a Wedding, Birthday Party, or Corporate Event let us help it go off without a hitch. Catering to large parties is our specialty. Let our attentive staff take care of you and your guests so you can relax and enjoy your celebration.
- Private Party Contact: Roozbeh 8775842118
- Special Events: For Special Events call 310-500-8116
A word from Delphi Greek
Our quaint restaurant serves traditional Greek food cooked to perfection and of course, made with that extra bit of love that goes into each Greek dish. We look forward to your patronage.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Delphi Greek reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Good food but penny pinchingGarySFVDined on 8/18/2014The food was good, but I would not return. Portions for wraps were fine, and my kids enjoyed them. I got a lamb kabob plate, and the meat portion was very small. I was most upset at extra costs. We ordered humus starter and were asked if we wanted pita with it. I figured of course, as I did not want to eat it with my hands. There was a$3 charge. My son ordered a wrap, and it came as a plate. He asked that they put the food in a pita wrap, which they did with an extra charge. The extra charges were not much, but they were annoying
- Good Greek Food.BeveDined on 8/2/2014The food and service was very good. The atmosphere was so so. Not too many patrons. I would recommend it if you like Greek food. I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like being in PortugalFoodieFanaticVIPDined on 6/29/2014We loved the atmosphere and the appetizers. The main courses: moussaka and another noodle/beef casserole, left something to be desired. We had an Amazon Local to try them out. Nice people, but the food wasn't special. Don't think we'll go back.
- "Never on Sunday" or Any Other Day!KamaainaVIPDined on 5/30/2014Mediocre Food. Small portions. High Prices. "Nickel and dime" you. Arrogant owner.
- IT HAS CHANGEDTedCDined on 5/14/2014What used to be the best and most authentic Greek food has become a rather bland version without the distinctive spices and flavor of the real thing. A disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a convenient trip to GreeceeatOCLAVIPDined on 11/16/2013Always liked this authentic neighborhood taverna.. made all the better by a recent actual trip to Greece.. good food, wine, nice ambience and peace in this time of overly noisey restaurants.Special Features:
- You know how you forget thatMerCysVIPDined on 4/13/2013You know how you forget that place you've driven by a million times? Delphi Greek is near my office and they have the easiest online ordering system for delivery, so I completely forgot about going there. Then I needed a close by location to take my daughter out for a "girls day" and remembered The Delphi Greek. This turned out to be a wonderful solution, the food was fabulous - fresh, visually enticing and even had some vegetarian options. While I don't drink, I was aware that they have excellent (and affordable) wines which birthday girl enjoyed immensely. I'm planning on returning this week!Special Features:
- Needed a place nearby a theaterCaliwalkerDined on 1/21/2012Needed a place nearby a theater in UCLA and Greek sounded good. It's a small, quaint eatery, pretty blue lighting in the evening and the wait staff was friendly. The service was leisurely; had we not had extra time to kill, it might have been a problem. One of the best moussaka I've ever had and the rice that accompanied it was very flavorful. Generous portions, but still tried the chocolate raspberry cake which was moist and not overly sweet. Be prepared to walk from wherever you can find a parking space to the restaurant. We were lucky to get street parking on the next block. Overall, a pleasant evening.
- Delphi is a simple Mom-and-PopLarryVIPDined on 9/25/2011Delphi is a simple Mom-and-Pop restaurant with low to moderate prices. The food runs from fair to very good. The Greek salad we started needed a little more punch. My lamb chops were excellent. The side dishes vegies were just ok except for the large pile of white something. Whatever it was tasted and looked like packing box filler. Should I return, I will certainly ask for rice or something else. Also, service is sub-par.
- We had the lowest price breakfastlkwarnerVIPDined on 5/22/2011We had the lowest price breakfast in LA...couldn't believe it. It was good food. Service was a little scarce, but we were the only one's there.Special Features:
- This is not a Greek restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/4/2011This is not a Greek restaurant. It's Persian. Food is low quality. Service is poor.
- one of the few really gooddiningoutVIPDined on 3/22/2011one of the few really good greek restaurants around - service is excellent and the food is great - the pita with a sampling of hummus, eggplant, and yogurt dips are a real treat - the menu is loaded with interesting choices - and try the greek coffee or other unique drinks -though it's a small place it is a surprisingly comfortable fun experience -Special Features:
- Not as expected. A littleOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/15/2010Not as expected. A little disappointed when they showed they didn't know about "dessert day". The dessert was set and looked ugly.... Overall, it was not cheap. The food is soso, the salad was too bad....
- The food was delicious, asOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2010The food was delicious, as always. It was a hot day and being in the restaurant with no air on a warm afternoon was challenging, but other than that, it is one of my favorite Greek restaurants in L.A.Special Features:
- Loved the lemon chicken andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2010Loved the lemon chicken and roasted potatoes. Our server was amazing. We'll be back again.Special Features: