The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse
- Phone: 7024143737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Creole
- Executive Chef: Ronnie Rainwater
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Delmonico Steakhouse offers exquisite food, wine & service in Grand Creole style in the private & semi private party rooms. Indulge in the glass enclosed Chef's Kitchen table where 4-8 guests can enjoy an exquisite degustation & optional wine pairing. The degustation is a tasting menu that showcases the Chef's creativity & talents by offering seasonal items changing on a daily basis. The semi-private rooms can accommodate from 16-65 guests with custom tailored menus for your specific needs. The Cobblestone I room is for parties of 16-20 for a more intimate seating, & the Cobblestone II room accommodates 35-45 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Eagle 7024143737x
- Entertainment: Piano
A word from Delmonico Steakhouse
Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian l Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Delmonico Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Delmonico Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
358 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (246)romantic (166)notable wine list (157)fit for foodies (154)good for groups (118)hot spot (44)great for lunch (28)late-night find (16)vibrant bar scene (15)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- Service RocksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014The service was impeccable. We asked to moved to a quieter table and were graciously accommodated. Steaks were delicious and perfectly cooked. Only negative was that the au gratin potatoes were undercooked.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!EKKJVIPDined on 10/25/2014Excellent service! Grilled steak sandwich and Lobster rolls were superb.Special Features:
- Nothing specialhawk22Dined on 10/24/2014I found Delmonico to be very average. I had the bone-in Ribeye cooked MR. Flavor was 'decent', but the quality wasn't there. I expected well-marbled, melt-in-my-mouth goodness, but got backyard bbq steak. My lobster bisque was exceptional. The creamed spinach was not good.... No richness, more of a raw spinach taste with little nutmeg or creaminess.
- Emeril noka-oiMeateaterDined on 10/24/2014Typical Emeril Lagasse faire with a steak theme. good good goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014We ate at the Delmonico for lunch. Had made reservations, which were very unnecessary on a Friday afternoon (we were the only diners in the place at noon (3 other tables joined us in time). Food was quality and flavourful. We had the truffle chips (too oily for my liking, but my husband loved them!), the steak salad (excellent, with a good helping of steak), and a burger (huge, delicious). Service was friendly and efficient, though we were missing a napkin and side plate to start. I wish we'd stayed long enough to return for dinner :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely AwesomeBarbsstanDined on 10/23/2014It was the second time we were there. We were celebrating a special occasion. It was better than I remembered it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Delicious as always. Celebrated our 38th anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super SteakSimplythebestDined on 10/22/2014Try the house speciality; rib of beef bone in - make sure you're hungry or share with a friend. Gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food - excellent servicepickyeaterDined on 10/22/2014Great service - food was very good I was there for a business dinner, it was extremely noisy - very hard to carry a decent conversationSpecial Features:
- Best service everDelishVIPDined on 10/21/2014The food was amazing. Everything from the ceasar salad prepared tableside to the succulent steaks. But probably the best service we have ever experienced. We have been to hundreds of restaurants but Delmonico outdid it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic again.PdpuckDined on 10/20/2014Food, service and ambiance were fantastic. This is a must dine when in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in every way!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/20/2014Attentive, personable and professional wait staff combined with the incredible food made this our best dinner out while in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We went for an anniversary dinner. The service was excellent, they were very attentive without being overbearing. My wife started with the butternut squash soup which was excellent and absolutely delightful. I had the lobster bisque which I would rate as the best I have ever had. The brought us a wonderful little appetizer sampler since it was our anniversary, again extremely tasty. We both had steak, I had ribeye, she had the filet, they were cooked perfectly. They brought a "happy anniversary" fresh pineapple sorbet and we finished the night with the duck egg creme brulee. I have been to many high end steak houses and this has been the best meal and service I have had anywhere. We definitely will return the next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceDebbieDined on 10/18/2014This has become a staple when traveling to Las Vegas. As always, it doesn't disappoint. You can count on great steaks, and service.Special Features:
- just goodKat14Dined on 10/18/2014the service atmosphere and wine selection was excellent. However, in Las Vegas and in restaurant row there are better options.Special Features:
- Best Bone-in RibeyeThi14Dined on 10/17/2014Dinner was fantastic- the desserts were unfortunately lacking flavor and did not stand up to the rest of the meal- we tried the bread pudding and the chocolate cake - disappointing that we finished such a wonderful meal on a meh noteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okmomof4Dined on 10/17/2014We have been here many times and each time the food has gotten less good. Just not what it used to be. So sad. Not sure we will be returning.Special Features:
- Outstanding one againJb81Dined on 10/17/2014Third visit. Service and food have consistently been 5 stars. Will return on next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good steakrockboyontheroadDined on 10/15/2014Steak good, cream spinach dry pass on it. Banana pie too dense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delmonico SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2014On our annual trip to Vegas, we always try to make time to have lunch at Delmonico's. Food is great and service is impeccable.Special Features:
- EXCELLENTOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/13/2014WE COME HERE AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR FROM CLEVELAND, OHIO. WE HAVE NVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. EXCELLENT VENUE.Special Features:
- Save for a special occasionbiroDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I had dinner here on a Sunday. The restaurant is deceiving from the outside as it looks a lot smaller but when you get in you realize it is quite large. We sat toward the back. In our opinion the restaurant has little to no ambience. It is very sterile. However, on a positive note the service was spectacular. The menu is geared toward steak and I would recommend that is what you order. My husband had the New York bone-in strip steak and he said it was the best he ever had. I had the ribeye (no bone) and it was very good as well. Everything is a la carte so you would need to order sides as literally the only thing on the plate is the entree. My husband had a wedge salad and it was good but small for the price.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014One of the best steaks (Kobe) I've ever had and the price was surprisingly reasonable.Special Features:
- Birthay dinnerSteakisgreatDined on 10/10/2014Celebrated my wife's 40th birthday with close friends. Every aspect of our experience was above expectations. Will highly recommend and definitely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delmonico had a bad nightnancyoctoberDined on 10/10/2014We ate with friends at Delmonico on a Friday evening when they had a wedding party and a corporate event. Service was poor. Slow and inattentive. Food was okay but pricey even for LV. Cocktails were yummy. Would not return. Many other great steak places in LV including CUT.Special Features:
- Best in 30 yearsOyvegasDined on 10/9/2014Las Vegas, October 9 2014.....5 good friends who have been going to Vegas together since 1984.....eaten in many different restaurants...good and bad.....although we tend to go back to old favourites most times. This time we reserved a dinner at Delmonico Steakhouse and it has become the best meal we have ever had in Las Vegas. The steaks were perfectly done and seasoned, the sides were delicious, the wines were perfect and the service was first class. Highly recommended;Special Features:
- Lisa from ChicagoLJC123Dined on 10/8/2014Food was magnificent. Service was equally as impressive. We throughly enjoyed our experience.Special Features:
- DisappointingjustmeinazVIPDined on 10/7/2014Sadly not I expected.. I make a better Caesar salad..no fault of the staff as they prepare according to chef..34$ should get you a drop dead salad I would think .. Steaks very salty! I was told the filet was excellent.. Wine recommendation superb(so I sat and got pleasantly inebriated)..pretty sure that's not what emeril had in mind thoughSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014Outstanding food with professional wait staff. Consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KatyDined on 10/6/2014We have been coming to Delmonico for the past few years and it has always been very good. This visit the service was good, but the chateaubriand was not. We were disappointed.Special Features:
- De lo mejor en VegasMcanelaDined on 10/5/2014La ensalada Cesar es de lo mejor y la carne con el Malbec de la casa son una muy buena selección.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Emeril's DelmonicoRandyDined on 10/5/2014This was the 2nd time I have eaten at this restaurant. The service is outstanding, very professional staff, good food, and very large portions. I ordered my steak medium and my daughter ordered hers medium well. Both were cooked exactly like we requested. I always get the banana cream pie for dessert.Special Features:
- One of the best dining experiencesnolannpgDined on 10/5/2014I highly recommend Emeril's Delmonico Steakhouse, as it was one of the finest dining experience I have had in quite a while. From the excellent service, to the outstanding steak, it was absolutely enjoyable. I did however miss the Apple Fritters as the apple fritters, but the Pecan Pie totally made up for the lack of apple fritters. I will recommend Delmonico to all my friends going to Las Vegas as a must stop.Special Features:
- One of the best Ribeye ever!luvz2grubDined on 10/4/2014I've been to many steakhouses and Delmonico's Ribeye is one of the best. The sides are also good, but the steaks and banana cream pie are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/3/2014Everything from dinner thru coffee was perfect. What a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!DBMBDined on 10/2/2014We always make it a point to eat at delmonicos when we are in vegas, and it is always outstanding. the wait staff are so professional with attention to every detail. And of course the food, is top of the line. No matter what we order we wil still be talking about it for weeks afterwards. We love this place and will always return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wine ListcurtpDined on 10/2/2014What a great wine list, and the expert opinion of the waiter proved to be spot on with his choice at a reasonable valueSpecial Features:
- Great Food -MikeBfromGeorgiaDined on 10/2/2014As always, great meal by a knowledgeable staff. You cant go wrong.Special Features:
- Great FoodFatboyfoodsDined on 10/1/2014Had a ribeye steak, was seasoned and cooked like I requested. Would definitely recommend Delmonicos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waiter/wait staff was amazingDavidebbieDined on 9/30/2014We love going to fine dinning establishments!! I have never had such a great waiter and wait staff. The food was great. I have eaten at NOLA's once and I felt it had more if Emril's flair, but the food at Delmonico's was wonderful. We would recommend this Steakhouse!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.