The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse
- Phone: 7024143737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Creole
- Executive Chef: Ronnie Rainwater
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Delmonico Steakhouse offers exquisite food, wine & service in Grand Creole style in the private & semi private party rooms. Indulge in the glass enclosed Chef's Kitchen table where 4-8 guests can enjoy an exquisite degustation & optional wine pairing. The degustation is a tasting menu that showcases the Chef's creativity & talents by offering seasonal items changing on a daily basis. The semi-private rooms can accommodate from 16-65 guests with custom tailored menus for your specific needs. The Cobblestone I room is for parties of 16-20 for a more intimate seating, & the Cobblestone II room accommodates 35-45 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Eagle 7024143737x
- Entertainment: Piano
A word from Delmonico Steakhouse
Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian l Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Delmonico Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Delmonico Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
361 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (251)romantic (166)notable wine list (163)fit for foodies (141)good for groups (116)hot spot (38)great for lunch (25)late-night find (17)vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Best meal I've ever had!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014We visited Delmonicos on September 29th 2014 to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. I did a lot if research on line, looked at several menus and this one stood out so I made a reservation. First of all, it is located in one of the most amazing hotels in Vegas, the Palazzo, the restaurant's decore is simple and elegant, from the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty, our waitress was amazing, she carved our Chateaubriand table side, the meat was spectacular, tender, full of flavor, the sides and dessert unbeatable! Emeril Laggase knows how to do it!! Well worth the prize! A Vegas trip won't be complete without a visit to Delmonicos going forward. Highly recommended restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was okBernadettteDined on 9/28/2014We were in Las Vegas for my birthday and we wanted a good steak. We asked the hotel and they said Delmonico was a good solid steakhouse. I ordered my steak rare, it came out medium rare at best (I was stupid and didn't send it back), plus it was extra salty. For a $200.00 meal I expected more.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014My husband and I decided to go for our anniversary, I love steak and thought this would be a great place. I ordered the gumbo and it tasted horrible no flavor at all, I also ordered the filet and smashed potatoes steak was dry and potatoes were almost cold..I will never eat here again.Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2014Best Filet I've had, and I have had plenty. Wide selection of wines. Parmesan Chips are a mustSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great small group dinnerMariaDined on 9/26/2014Great food and great tables. Had a round table for a group of 8. The ribeye and truffle chips were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!HerbieDined on 9/25/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Delmonico Steakhouse! Steaks prepared to perfection!Special Features:
- good, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014The food was good, but nothing to write home about. Service was outstanding though. I expect more from a $400 dinner for three... Aside from the service and atmosphere, the steak was no greater than your typical local steakhouse. Go somewhere else first if you are looking for a great steak. Mortons, Ruth's Chris, McCormick are all better options for the $
- Always go when in Vegas!SG50VIPDined on 9/23/2014My wife and I always like to visit Delmonico's when we're in Las Vegas. The food and service we great, as always!Special Features:
- Best steak everblgolfDined on 9/23/2014we ordered the rib eye steaks. We never tasted anything so good. We're from Tampa Florida area, we've eaten at Burns steakhouse, Ruth criss steak house, and they do not compare. They're good, But does not have the taste as these. Would recommend VERY HIGHLY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ribeye EVER!!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/23/2014Need I say more? I visited several years ago and fell for the bone in ribeye, all this time later and it's STILL just as good! How many restaurants can you say that about?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent menu and ambienceMaiTaiNyeDined on 9/23/2014I tried this restaurant for the first time. I can say that this is definitely a 5-Star first class restaurant. The service was impeccable. The food was was well presented and very flavorful. I had the lobster and steak medallions in a madiera sauce. The ambience was great. The only thing I recommend is that they need some type of artwork on the walls. After all, they were in the Venitian.Special Features:
- Great steakhouseDanagVIPDined on 9/20/2014Food was great and service was amazing !! The BBQ shrimp were awesome!!! Fried apple pie was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomebiggaDined on 9/20/2014Food is remarkable, ambiance is great, food and wine selection was all outstanding, been there before, will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New found favoriteopnt2vlDined on 9/20/2014We were originally trying to make reservations at CUT Steakhouse but without luck Delmonico seemed comparable after reading the Yelp reviews. Delmonico was very beautiful and classy. Definitely held an upscale and romantic vibe. The service was seamless and the food/ wine was delicious. This is definitely somewhere I will be dining at again and again. Impressed to say the least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This one is tiredOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/19/2014Compared to other LV venues this one is tired and needs a new look. Expensive for what you get. Food quality was good, but the restaurant experience is not up to par with the local scene.
- LacklusterVehgashappyDined on 9/19/2014In a town with options, I would not opt for this place. Obviously resting on now dusty laurels, the room lacks energy, originality. I was disappointed from start to finish.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The ribeye was very big and I was only able to eat 2/3 of the steak. My husband's filet mignon was way too dry and had no taste. My friend ordered a fish dish and said it was bland. The foie gras was under cooked. The service was mediocre. They kept asking if we were done when clearly we were still eating so we felt rushed, even though it was only 6 pm. For the four of us we wasted about $400 here. Needless to say, we will not return.Special Features:
- muttjeffDined on 9/18/2014The food and service were absolutely excellent. I hope Chef revisits the decision to take fried chicken off-menu for the upcoming season. It's timeless!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SFFoodieSFFoodieDined on 9/18/2014If you are in Las Vegas, this restaurant is a MUST for any foodie! They have EXQUISITE food and excellent Wine List!!! I have not had a meal like this in a very long time and it was well worth the price. Every person who we encountered from the Host to the person who cleared our table at the end of the evening treated us with the utmost care and made us feel as if we were the only ones they were serving even though the restaurant was full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% Perfect Every TimeWick423VIPDined on 9/17/2014I've only attended this restaurant 3 times, but it's so over the top amazing I can't say enough! The food, the service and the overall experience are worth every dollar spent. We have always been treated like something special and to also drool with ever bite is what has put this restaurant on the always visit when in Vegas list! To be honest I have the ribeye every time I come - I just can't miss it. I started this time with an heirloom tomato and burrito salad - amazing! Out of 5 people, three of us had the ribeye and each of us were in love. We talked about them for two days! There was also a filet ordered and we did some sharing - another delightful piece of meat. I can't say enough how fabulous it is here!Special Features:
- The BEST meal we ever had.luvtofinedineDined on 9/17/2014My husband and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary and this was my first time in Vegas. The entire staff was incredible and the food was the best meal we've ever had. The salmon and filet Oscar was like no other. The BBQ shrimp appetizer was again like nothing we've ever had. Such a unique and rich flavor. The staff was helpful with choices and made us feel special beyond words. Though the wine list was quite impressive we opted for the cocktail a "tale of 3 cherries" and it was perfect. Definitely plan to go back next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delmonico/fantastic!Thbrown924Dined on 9/17/2014We wanted to have a special dinner, and being we were staying at the Venetian and the restaurant was owned by Emeril, we thought this would be a great place to go. We were right! The food was great, but what set this place apart was the service. Our waiter took very good care of us, and everybody acted as if they were very happy to have us there! Our waiter even brought us a special little desert to celebrate our anniversary!Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014The food was excellent and so was the service. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great meal.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014The place is great, we had a fantastic time. The food fantastic and the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightLovelasvegasDined on 9/13/2014We had a really good time at delmonico's. The wait staff was very, very good and the food was terrific. Everything was just the way you would dream of a perfect night. Thank you all who made our night so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticRyanVIPDined on 9/12/2014Been to Delmonico in New Orleans 4-5 times and this was even better. Very pleased with the restaurant, presentation, service and food. Especially the food. Bone-in ribeye was among the best I've ever had. The grits were very well done and even the pre-dinner bread was tremendous. Had a great evening at Delmonico and it will be our 'go-to' Vegas spot in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food was amazing and was only rivaled by the fantastic wine list. Never has steak melted in my mouth like it did here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, lacking decorAngel22Dined on 9/12/2014Amazing food... We had the filet, ceasar, BBQ shrimp, twice stuffed potato, & asparagus..... Simply amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakLhh2013Dined on 9/12/2014This restaurant is located in the Venetian. We were group of 6 people - rec'd excellent service. We had fillet and bone-in rib eye - both were excellent! Great wine list as well.Special Features:
- Unfortunately we never got to dineEatsDined on 9/10/2014We booked our wedding dinner 4 months in advance. Arrived and enjoyed a drink at the bar, where we were then led through to dinner. We were served, meals were ordered and we were all having a laugh. A drink or two into the night we were told that there was trouble in the kitchen and the kitchen would be closed for the night but that they could look after upstairs at one of two other restaurants. We were then escorted by our waiter to another restaurant where we were told we would be looked after. Although the meal was nice it was more expensive and the waiter knew nothing of that we had already been waiting 2 hours for dinner prior. I understand things happen but we just didn't feel looked after on a night which was a special occasion !Special Features:
- Perfect steakJuluet728Dined on 9/8/2014What a great dinner! The steak was amazing and the service was perfect. Go Vegas!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CTIA TradeshowGreatfood2Dined on 9/8/2014We got reservations for 6 and had no trouble with the reservation. We were seated in a very nice area that was quiet enough for conversation and business.Special Features:
- Fantastic!Charleston2crewDined on 9/7/2014A must in Vegas! Don't miss the best steak of your life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2014While the decor is quite neutral and subdued, the menu and staff provide the 'pizazz' at this restaurant. Excellently prepared meals, staff are extremely attentive and professional. Thoroughly enjoyed our entire evening. The filet was cooked perfectly, as was the salmon.Special Features:
- Perfect NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We were celebrating our 17th Anniversary. Couldn't imagine a better experience. Thanks Frank!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Underwhelming in every senseBionicsDined on 9/5/2014Noisy, no ambience, pretentious wait staff. Food equally pretentiously described and presented but actually very ordinary. $50 filet was fibrous and overcooked. $55 "hand cut" lamb should have been cut to half the size simply by trimming off the massive amounts of fat (some is necessary for best cooking, but this was ridiculous). $9 baked potato was overcooked much earlier and kept under a hot lamp too long. Wait staff suggested that I wouldn't want my lamb rare "let's do that medium rare sir". Er no, let's do it as I asked. Still came out medium rare. "Pop up bread" served on the side were actually just cold but overcooked Yorkshire Puddings..... Overpriced, up-itself nonsense. Vegas can keep it - Never again.
- Personal TouchmrexmillerDined on 9/4/2014We received a personal touch that made our experience a highlight of our trip.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014The food was fantastic and the service was great. Several wine list on the menuSpecial Features:
- Loves LocalsJacque357Dined on 9/2/2014One of Emeril Lagasse's best in town restaurants. The best steaks. They love Las Vegas locals and will welcome you with a little before dinner treat. They wait staff sees to your every need and is perfectly fine with splitting your meal. I have enjoyed dinner there many times and will continue to enjoy many more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak. Greater serviceSteakpleaseDined on 8/31/2014Came here to celebrate a one year anniversary. My girlfriend and I ordered the chateaubriand which is carved table side and was amazing. It was a fun experience and a first for us both. Asparagus and mashed potatoes were the sides and complemented the centerpiece which was the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.