The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse
- Phone: 7024143737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Creole
- Executive Chef: Ronnie Rainwater
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Delmonico Steakhouse offers exquisite food, wine & service in Grand Creole style in the private & semi private party rooms. Indulge in the glass enclosed Chef's Kitchen table where 4-8 guests can enjoy an exquisite degustation & optional wine pairing. The degustation is a tasting menu that showcases the Chef's creativity & talents by offering seasonal items changing on a daily basis. The semi-private rooms can accommodate from 16-65 guests with custom tailored menus for your specific needs. The Cobblestone I room is for parties of 16-20 for a more intimate seating, & the Cobblestone II room accommodates 35-45 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Eagle 7024143737x
- Entertainment: Piano
A word from Delmonico Steakhouse
Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian l Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Delmonico Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Delmonico Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
348 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (249)romantic (160)notable wine list (149)fit for foodies (124)good for groups (111)hot spot (30)great for lunch (21)late-night find (14)vibrant bar scene (10)kid-friendly (9)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- A memorable delicious experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Everything we had for dinner and appetizers were amazing!!! The flavours in the steak exploded in my mouth as well as my chicken and waffles. The staff was extremely attentive and made it a pleasure to be there. Thank you delmonico's for a very tasty 10th wedding anniversary dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014Dining at Delmonico's was a very bad experience. Salmon was uncooked. The t bone steak was dry and had no flavor even after adding garlic to it. The potatoes were hard. The waitress cleared the table but never asked us how the meal was or if we wanted to take the left over with us. We didn't but it would have been nice to be asked. The manager never came over yo ask how the meal was even though there were only a few tables that were occupied. I would never come back or recommend this place.
- Great lunchFoodieFredDined on 8/22/2014We had a great lunch here. The restaurant was quiet and the service was good. The heirloom tomato salad was devine as was the salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnoopyDined on 8/20/2014As always, my steak was perfectly done. I keep coming back to Delmonico, when I make my yearly trip to Las Vegas. They never disappoint!Special Features:
- Vegas Has a great Steak HouseSteakhouseDined on 8/19/2014Delmonico service is up to the level of any top restaurant in Vegas. The food is excellent and the wine list has affordable wines (compared to other comparable restaurants who don't offer much below $100)to blend in to the great food offering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th anniversary visit on 8/19/2014baldeagle1Dined on 8/19/2014My husband and I just wanted to thank the staff at Delmonico steakhouse for making our anniversary truly special. We got there early for our reservation but they accomodated us. It was our first visit and our head waiter Ryan was very gracious, helpful and kind. The food was incredible but the staff made our visit wonderful. We will definitely make a visit whenever we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014The steaks were not as tender as expected but tasted good. The lobster bisque was mediocre and the asparagus were tender.Special Features:
- YumkenziDined on 8/17/2014This place has the most amazing food! I knew that Emeril's restaurants are good but this was heavenly. I made the reservation for my boyfriends birthday because he really wanted a steak. It was the best steak he's ever had! I had the lobster salad with oranges and citrus vinaigrette and it was phenomenal! The foie gras was exceptional and the service was wonderful! They made the occasion very memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a place to go for a quite mealLoudDined on 8/16/2014For the price this place should have been a little more quieter and up to standards on dress attire... Wanted a nice Romantic dinner got a loud and annoying dinner...Special Features:
- TOO LOUDDMChampDined on 8/16/2014We have eaten at the Delmonico Steakhouse several times. The food is very good and the service is excellent; however, it is pricey. The problem I have with this restaurant is that it is way too loud. Next to us were several large groups that were actually yelling at each other. I realize that we were in Vegas; however, I think at some point the staff has to ask their patrons to keep it down. To the right of us was a group of men that were inebriated and yelling over each other. Their language was extremely foul. As I walked to the restroom, I heard many loud groups. I know that it is difficult to ask people to keep their voices down, but someone really needs to handle loud patrons here, I won't be coming back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Excellent food and service. I took the wife and kids and we all loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantNoirDined on 8/15/2014Everything about this restaurant was great. The food was superb, simple but elegant setting and the service was spectacular. Our server was not friendly but the guy serving the drinks made up for it. They were very attentive and made sure that the diners feel special. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Thumbs up to Emeril's menu!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good SteakSirlyboyDined on 8/15/2014Not that its hard to find a good steak in Las Vegas but I was pleasantly surprised that it was relatively easy to make a reservation with only 1 hour notice on a Friday night. Pretty basic stuff here, had the bone in rib-eye medium rare, a baked potato and some veggies while my companion had a New York and asparagus. The food was prepared according to order and the meal was very tasty. Couple of glasses of wine (2) later and a $90 per person bill (with tip) so pretty reasonable for a good hunk of meat. The ambiance was muted and there really was no night life, view or excitement, so if you are looking for more vibrancy perhaps you should look elsewhere....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At the top of my listfoodie05Dined on 8/14/2014Whenever I am in Las Vegas, I always make it appoint to go to Delmonico's Steakhouse. Their food, wine and customer service has been outstanding in the past and continues to be stellar. I appreciate how you are able to take your time to eat and enjoy your evening when dining at Delmonico's. It's always a special treat to go here and I will continue to make it my go-to spot when I dine in Las Vegas. I highly recommend Delmonico's whether it be a casual night out or a special event to anyone.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2014Great location between two great resorts. Steakhouse sure passed the eye test. Very extensive wine list & our server was very knowledgeable & helpful. We had an appetizer of king crab legs. Everything you could want. But we came for steaks! This is where the we were disappointed. My wife ordered the filet medium. It came out well done. I ordered the bone in rib eye medium rare, came out cooked as ordered. The steak was grainy & tuff. The steak seasoning they use is no enhancement to the steak. Not a flavor to remember. The banana cream pie was one to remember! Best part of the meal. Lots of strong points to this visit but a flop because of the steaks - the reason for dining here.
- Great as always!TZskiDined on 8/10/2014The menu has something for almost everyone's taste buds. Excellent Bbq shrimp starter, excellent Caesar Salad made table side. The King crab can be ordered hot or cold and is served with a great white sauce. Main course of Chateaux Brion was cooked and seasoned perfectly. Finished with Signature Banana Cream pie which was full of monstrous banana chunks and tasted fantastic as per usual. Can't beat service. Service team is efficient, well spoken and very informative. Wine list is very extensive.... Be prepared to spend some time looking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service excellent!bigspenderDined on 8/10/2014Seating uncomfortable after a while, must be a little dated? Overall best money spent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go for ambiencekimindallasDined on 8/9/2014Look of restaurant was little lacking, nothing exciting to see and the restrooms were terrible. Wine list was great, food was good. Don't set your expectations too high or you'll be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodVicksterDined on 8/9/2014So, this is a steakhouse, but a couple of my friends ordered the pork chops and they were so thick and cooked to perfection. My other friend ordered the halibut and almost ended up licking her plate; needless to say she never had such a moist cut of halibut cooked just so. Most of the steaks were perfectly pink and melted in your mouth. Though the birthday boy ordered his medium well and it was charred on both sides. So, a word to the wise, order yours medium rare and get one of the best steaks ever. The only complaint we have was the bread. They used to serve a freshly baked loaf that the party could cut and share, that was great! Now, they have this souffle type of fluffy, egg bread/roll that was eggy and cold, and none of us enjoyed it.Special Features:
- 10th Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014David, our server, was outstanding. Ask for him if you go! They added special things from the chef knowing the occasion. Great food & service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulFoodluvR2Dined on 8/7/2014This was our second time at Delmonico, and we would definitely return. Our chateaubriand was perfectly prepared, and the attentiveness of the staff was appreciated. Everything was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait staff was superb!ValMDined on 8/7/2014Excellent staff - so classy and made the experience fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delmonicos "is" Great SteaksTravelerDined on 8/6/2014One of Las Vegas earliest celebrity chef restaurants that continues to do Emeril proud. For a great steak, table side prepared Caesar Salad and terrific sides you will find this mainstay steak house one of the best. Hard to decide between sides but they are all good.Special Features:
- Incredible!FoodieFeastDined on 8/6/2014We do not usually go to a restaurant of this caliber, but when I saw there was a Delmonico's at the Venetian I booked a reservation. Our waiter and the rest of the staff were wonderful and friendly - attentive, but not overly present. The food was great! We sampled a steak, the barbequed salmon, side of asparagus, the duck egg creme brulee, the dark chocolate cake, and the shrimp/andouille gumbo. Oh my gosh, the gumbo was absolutely incredible! Such a dark, rich, flavorful, roux! The flavors were perfectly balanced. I would come here for just a bowl of this liquid heaven! The steak was wonderful, the salmon beautifully cooked, crusted and flavored. Amazing place! Thanks, Emeril and your excellent chefs and staff!Special Features:
- Always wonderful!SteakloverVIPDined on 8/6/2014I've been going to Delmonico for years. It has always been one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas. Amazing steaks, desserts and drinks. It's great for lunch too. Delicious burgers and steak sandwiches. Awesome restaurant. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StunningLTaylorDined on 8/5/2014With steak houses you can find all sorts at all different levels of service/ food. Delmonico was perfect. 4 of us went there for our last night in Vegas and were dressed up to the nines for the occasion. The staff were fantastic, extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and professional. The food was outstanding, a true ‘fine dining’ location and being located within The Venetian is a great location for it. The atmosphere was lovely, a busy restaurant but it still felt really private and romantic. We had 3 or 4 waiters looking after our every need, toping up your wine and water when your glass got a little low and checking everything was going well without being ‘in your face’ or interrupting your group. Overall, a must if you want great steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceVenka78Dined on 8/4/2014The server suggested items from each part of the menu. We went with his suggestions and everything turned out great. The food came out at the right time and overall everything was timed and cooked perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steaks with meat in themvinoevittlesDined on 8/3/2014on booking a birthday dinner for a steak lover she chose Delmonico's. All 14 people enjoyed steak dinners from chateaubriand to rib eye, all were cooked perfectly and served with pizzaz. A cake was ordered from an off site bakery and the staff of Delmonico's were gracious about cutting it and serving it with care. I personally would not generally order steak but this place is as good as any and better than most I have ever dined for steak, service, combined with a grand visual experience. Also varied and interesting wine/drink list.Special Features:
- Beautiful place!AlisaDined on 8/3/2014Delmonico's is beautiful, but it has its quirks. Gorgeously decorated, and service is very good, if a little cool. The ribeye steak was good, but I have had better for a lesser price. The cheese grits were excellent, as was the bacon appetizer (Ko something?). The lobster bisque was exquisite, and their filet mignon is wonderful. Things I found odd were: sitting at a beautifully set table, and having our plates removed because they were "for decoration", and going from the amazing dining room into a plain hall with no decoration, and then into a bathroom that was decent in the sink area, but not what I would expect w the stalls. Sorry, but the casino has better bathrooms. Details are important, Emeril!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.lsvseattleDined on 8/2/2014We chose Delmonico's based on reviews and had a great experience. The steaks were incredible. The staff was knowledgeable and service was flawless. We had a fantastic night and really enjoyed the meal!Special Features:
- Amazing food, even better serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014I've been to a number of Emeril restaurants and they all have one thing in common... the food is always superb and exceeds my expectations, but the service is always better. Delmonico's was no exception. Our server was attentive, knowledgeable, and delightful. Couldn't have been happier. Mixed cocktails were also especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!dcpv1Dined on 8/1/2014We absolutely loved our anniversary at Delmonico! We shared the BBQ shrimp, ceasar salad (table side), bone-in rib eye (medium-rare), smashed potatoes & mushrooms. The service was fantastic, everyone was quick, responsive & friendly. The steak was AMAZING - we both agreed it was the best steak we have ever had. The sear was perfect and inside was perfectly medium rare. My husband said his only complaint would have been the potatoes were a bit thin - I agree but they were still delicious. The herb popovers (similar to a small herbed yorkshire puddings) were great. We could not finish everything so I think sharing was a perfect way to go. I think the ambience lacked a bit - the restaurant was void of any pictures or color.Special Features:
- Love this Restaurant!AmandaVIPDined on 8/1/2014This restaurant was amazing. The food was good and so was the service. We ordered off the pre-theater menu which is three courses for $65 per person. I ordered the BBQ shrimp and I'm still dreaming of them. I have never had a sauce that good. For the second course I order a steak. Again, I was not disappointed. Because I'm gluten intolerant I was really worried when it came to dessert, but the restaurant was very accommodating and provided me with a flour-less chocolate cake with an abundance of fresh berries. There is nothing negative to say about this restaurant. This restaurant is worth the trip and the price.Special Features:
- Great Steakhouse!StriderDined on 7/31/2014Eating low carb in Vegas isn't the easiest thing to do. After 4 straight nights at the Whole Foods salad bar, I was craving some steak! I hadn't been to Delmonico in a number of years, but remembered they had a great bone in Rib Eye. I booked my table through Open Table while in my conference and headed there at 6. I was seated promptly, the service was GREAT, the team serving my section was very attentive but not over the top, even though there was a table of 12 seated right after me I never felt neglected. The steak was great! As was the asparagus, fresh & delightful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhenomenalLuvVegasDined on 7/29/2014All I can say is YUMMY! This place is great. From the service to the food, we were impressed. The wait staff were always there to fill our water or take a plate, yet they did not hover. The food was delicious. I highly recommend the Gumbo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyshadDined on 7/29/2014We were 6 people for dinner and ordered 3 bone-in rib eye steaks to share. They were all done to perfection. We had the waiter cut them off the bone and slice it for us. The side dishes were also excellent and we shared a few desserts. The setting was relaxing yet upscale and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delmonico's Steak House.Jerryt24Dined on 7/29/2014Our server Dale, was a gem. She explained everything, answered every question and made recommendations as needed. The heirloom tomato salad was fresh and delicious. We shared the bone in ribeye and it was as good a steak as I've ever had, and that includes Peter Luger's in Brooklyn!! Desert was an outstanding Pecan Pie. We will be back. We highly recommend The Delmonico.Special Features:
- Great Food, Very SeriousAbandKtDined on 7/28/2014The food was excellent. Our steaks were perfect, the sides delicious. However, the servers were stiff and too serious. I appreciate professionalism but our wait staff seemed afraid to smile or engage in a human to human interaction. I highly recommend the food, just be prepared for stuffy service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal!BobandSusanDined on 7/28/2014The food and service were outstanding. The best meal we had on our Vegas trip!Special Features:
- Steak!NYsurpriseDined on 7/26/2014I always eat a ribeye but this time the waiter made the New York sound better. He was right. The New York Steak was awesome! Tasted the Ribeye, not as tender or flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.