The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse
- Phone: 7024143737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Creole
- Executive Chef: Ronnie Rainwater
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Delmonico Steakhouse offers exquisite food, wine & service in Grand Creole style in the private & semi private party rooms. Indulge in the glass enclosed Chef's Kitchen table where 4-8 guests can enjoy an exquisite degustation & optional wine pairing. The degustation is a tasting menu that showcases the Chef's creativity & talents by offering seasonal items changing on a daily basis. The semi-private rooms can accommodate from 16-65 guests with custom tailored menus for your specific needs. The Cobblestone I room is for parties of 16-20 for a more intimate seating, & the Cobblestone II room accommodates 35-45 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Eagle 7024143737x
- Entertainment: Piano
A word from Delmonico Steakhouse
Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian l Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Delmonico Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Delmonico Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
353 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (251)romantic (167)notable wine list (157)fit for foodies (134)good for groups (110)hot spot (35)great for lunch (25)late-night find (17)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (8)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- This one is tiredOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/19/2014Compared to other LV venues this one is tired and needs a new look. Expensive for what you get. Food quality was good, but the restaurant experience is not up to par with the local scene.
- LacklusterOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/19/2014In a town with options, I would not opt for this place. Obviously resting on now dusty laurels, the room lacks energy, originality. I was disappointed from start to finish.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/18/2014The food and service were absolutely excellent. I hope Chef revisits the decision to take fried chicken off-menu for the upcoming season. It's timeless!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% Perfect Every TimeWick423VIPDined on 9/17/2014I've only attended this restaurant 3 times, but it's so over the top amazing I can't say enough! The food, the service and the overall experience are worth every dollar spent. We have always been treated like something special and to also drool with ever bite is what has put this restaurant on the always visit when in Vegas list! To be honest I have the ribeye every time I come - I just can't miss it. I started this time with an heirloom tomato and burrito salad - amazing! Out of 5 people, three of us had the ribeye and each of us were in love. We talked about them for two days! There was also a filet ordered and we did some sharing - another delightful piece of meat. I can't say enough how fabulous it is here!Special Features:
- The BEST meal we ever had.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014My husband and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary and this was my first time in Vegas. The entire staff was incredible and the food was the best meal we've ever had. The salmon and filet Oscar was like no other. The BBQ shrimp appetizer was again like nothing we've ever had. Such a unique and rich flavor. The staff was helpful with choices and made us feel special beyond words. Though the wine list was quite impressive we opted for the cocktail a "tale of 3 cherries" and it was perfect. Definitely plan to go back next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delmonico/fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/17/2014We wanted to have a special dinner, and being we were staying at the Venetian and the restaurant was owned by Emeril, we thought this would be a great place to go. We were right! The food was great, but what set this place apart was the service. Our waiter took very good care of us, and everybody acted as if they were very happy to have us there! Our waiter even brought us a special little desert to celebrate our anniversary!Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014The food was excellent and so was the service. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great meal.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014The place is great, we had a fantastic time. The food fantastic and the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightLovelasvegasDined on 9/13/2014We had a really good time at delmonico's. The wait staff was very, very good and the food was terrific. Everything was just the way you would dream of a perfect night. Thank you all who made our night so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food was amazing and was only rivaled by the fantastic wine list. Never has steak melted in my mouth like it did here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, lacking decorAngel22Dined on 9/12/2014Amazing food... We had the filet, ceasar, BBQ shrimp, twice stuffed potato, & asparagus..... Simply amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakLhh2013Dined on 9/12/2014This restaurant is located in the Venetian. We were group of 6 people - rec'd excellent service. We had fillet and bone-in rib eye - both were excellent! Great wine list as well.Special Features:
- Unfortunately we never got to dineEatsDined on 9/10/2014We booked our wedding dinner 4 months in advance. Arrived and enjoyed a drink at the bar, where we were then led through to dinner. We were served, meals were ordered and we were all having a laugh. A drink or two into the night we were told that there was trouble in the kitchen and the kitchen would be closed for the night but that they could look after upstairs at one of two other restaurants. We were then escorted by our waiter to another restaurant where we were told we would be looked after. Although the meal was nice it was more expensive and the waiter knew nothing of that we had already been waiting 2 hours for dinner prior. I understand things happen but we just didn't feel looked after on a night which was a special occasion !Special Features:
- Perfect steakJuluet728Dined on 9/8/2014What a great dinner! The steak was amazing and the service was perfect. Go Vegas!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CTIA TradeshowGreatfood2Dined on 9/8/2014We got reservations for 6 and had no trouble with the reservation. We were seated in a very nice area that was quiet enough for conversation and business.Special Features:
- Fantastic!Charleston2crewDined on 9/7/2014A must in Vegas! Don't miss the best steak of your life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2014While the decor is quite neutral and subdued, the menu and staff provide the 'pizazz' at this restaurant. Excellently prepared meals, staff are extremely attentive and professional. Thoroughly enjoyed our entire evening. The filet was cooked perfectly, as was the salmon.Special Features:
- Perfect NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We were celebrating our 17th Anniversary. Couldn't imagine a better experience. Thanks Frank!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Underwhelming in every senseBionicsDined on 9/5/2014Noisy, no ambience, pretentious wait staff. Food equally pretentiously described and presented but actually very ordinary. $50 filet was fibrous and overcooked. $55 "hand cut" lamb should have been cut to half the size simply by trimming off the massive amounts of fat (some is necessary for best cooking, but this was ridiculous). $9 baked potato was overcooked much earlier and kept under a hot lamp too long. Wait staff suggested that I wouldn't want my lamb rare "let's do that medium rare sir". Er no, let's do it as I asked. Still came out medium rare. "Pop up bread" served on the side were actually just cold but overcooked Yorkshire Puddings..... Overpriced, up-itself nonsense. Vegas can keep it - Never again.
- Personal TouchmrexmillerDined on 9/4/2014We received a personal touch that made our experience a highlight of our trip.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014The food was fantastic and the service was great. Several wine list on the menuSpecial Features:
- Loves LocalsJacque357Dined on 9/2/2014One of Emeril Lagasse's best in town restaurants. The best steaks. They love Las Vegas locals and will welcome you with a little before dinner treat. They wait staff sees to your every need and is perfectly fine with splitting your meal. I have enjoyed dinner there many times and will continue to enjoy many more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak. Greater serviceSteakpleaseDined on 8/31/2014Came here to celebrate a one year anniversary. My girlfriend and I ordered the chateaubriand which is carved table side and was amazing. It was a fun experience and a first for us both. Asparagus and mashed potatoes were the sides and complemented the centerpiece which was the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in VegaslyllibidoDined on 8/31/2014The attention to detail by the staff is exceptional. The wiaters/servers are kind and well mannered. Having eaten there many times, I am still impressed by the professionalism and service. The food is absolutely the best and the wine list is fantastic!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ridiculously Great!OhmaVIPDined on 8/31/2014Michael Jackson our server was the fantastic. Yep that's his name hahahaha. We had a bone in filet mignon rare and it was so tender. We had buttermilk fried chicken - so bomb! The best fried chicken ever and I know how to cook fried chicken. The pecan pie was decadent and something you'd expect to get waaaaay down south. Truly a wonderful surprise and the bill was unbelievably low given the 5 star service, food and location. We will definitely be back and tell all our family and friends.Special Features:
- steakeatersteakeaterDined on 8/31/2014everything was beyond wonderful...from the people at the front desk when you walk into the restaurant to our waiter, to the food and dessert..outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NO somalier to recommend Wiens.SusseDined on 8/30/2014The stools where to low for the table ans no somalier to recommend wine. It was on the edge of us going back. We follow Master Chef and the restaurant do not follow the programSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spectacular dinner at Delmonicos2oothdrDined on 8/30/2014We recently had an anniversary dinner at Emeril's Delmonico restaurant at the Venitian in Vegas. The meal was spectacular. I had their lobster bisque along with surf and turf. The bisque was full of succulent pieces of lobster and the flavor was tremendous. I always have it there, and it never fails to be memorable. The entre was three, melt in ur mouth medallions of beef tenderloin, with more tender chunks of lobster on top, covered with a delicious bearnaise sauce, and a side of harcort vert I added a yummy twice baked potato. All of the flavors so worked well together. The meal was preceded by a very well made mojito. We also enjoyed a delightful amuse busch as a anniversary gift. Great personal service.been there many times. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairmstpDined on 8/29/2014Disappointing. Used to be our favorite steak place. The food is not nearly as good as it once was. The quality of the meat is not as high but the prices are way up. The table side caesar salad is way overpriced for the portion size and there is no value to the presentation. In addition, the taste of the dressing varies with the preparer--inconsistent
- A memorable delicious experiencevancityfoodlvrDined on 8/28/2014Everything we had for dinner and appetizers were amazing!!! The flavours in the steak exploded in my mouth as well as my chicken and waffles. The staff was extremely attentive and made it a pleasure to be there. Thank you delmonico's for a very tasty 10th wedding anniversary dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply OUTSTANDING!!!!!noplacelikevegasDined on 8/28/2014The BBQ shrimp and the bone in ribeye are the BEST in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bob G.RJGJAGVIPDined on 8/28/2014Eaten here several time.....Continue to praise food and service....you have to try the sautéed mushrooms with garlic...Outstanding is an understatement !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak Ever!SportivoVIPDined on 8/27/2014I have been to a number of steakhouses in Las Vegas, but none of them could top the ribeye I had at Delmonico's. The ribeye just happens to be my favorite steak, and while I don't have steak often, when I do, that is what I order. The steak at Delmonico's was the best I have ever had, period. The entire dining experience was pleasant and relaxing. I will definitely be back, next time I have a craving for a steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014The food was incredible, the service impeccable. It is a little pricey for everyday, but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014Dining at Delmonico's was a very bad experience. Salmon was uncooked. The t bone steak was dry and had no flavor even after adding garlic to it. The potatoes were hard. The waitress cleared the table but never asked us how the meal was or if we wanted to take the left over with us. We didn't but it would have been nice to be asked. The manager never came over yo ask how the meal was even though there were only a few tables that were occupied. I would never come back or recommend this place.
- Never dissapointsmulsDined on 8/22/2014Been to the last 2 years and will always visit. Amazing filet mignon and lobster bisque is unreal too! Great service and very classy ambiance.Special Features:
- Great lunchFoodieFredDined on 8/22/2014We had a great lunch here. The restaurant was quiet and the service was good. The heirloom tomato salad was devine as was the salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnoopyDined on 8/20/2014As always, my steak was perfectly done. I keep coming back to Delmonico, when I make my yearly trip to Las Vegas. They never disappoint!Special Features:
- Vegas Has a great Steak HouseSteakhouseDined on 8/19/2014Delmonico service is up to the level of any top restaurant in Vegas. The food is excellent and the wine list has affordable wines (compared to other comparable restaurants who don't offer much below $100)to blend in to the great food offering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th anniversary visit on 8/19/2014baldeagle1Dined on 8/19/2014My husband and I just wanted to thank the staff at Delmonico steakhouse for making our anniversary truly special. We got there early for our reservation but they accomodated us. It was our first visit and our head waiter Ryan was very gracious, helpful and kind. The food was incredible but the staff made our visit wonderful. We will definitely make a visit whenever we are in Las Vegas.Special Features: