The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse
- Phone: (702) 414-3737
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Creole
- Executive Chef: Ronnie Rainwater
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Delmonico Steakhouse offers exquisite food, wine & service in Grand Creole style in the private & semi private party rooms. Indulge in the glass enclosed Chef's Kitchen table where 4-8 guests can enjoy an exquisite degustation & optional wine pairing. The degustation is a tasting menu that showcases the Chef's creativity & talents by offering seasonal items changing on a daily basis. The semi-private rooms can accommodate from 16-65 guests with custom tailored menus for your specific needs. The Cobblestone I room is for parties of 16-20 for a more intimate seating, & the Cobblestone II room accommodates 35-45 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Eagle 7024143737x
- Entertainment: Piano
A word from Delmonico Steakhouse
Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian l Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Delmonico Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Delmonico Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
394 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (267)fit for foodies (173)notable wine list (171)romantic (167)good for groups (140)hot spot (51)great for lunch (30)late-night find (20)neighborhood gem (17)vibrant bar scene (17)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- OK NOT GREATDLklwDined on 11/18/2014Staff was attentive. Unfortunately the kitchen staff not quite up to par. Less than hot soup and even colder twice baked potato. Steaks were very good and bar service also very goodSpecial Features:
- Our night at DelmonicoKellyDined on 11/18/2014We started off our night at the bar with a black cherry martini which was absolutely delicious. Our appetizers were definently the highlight of the meal-we had the BBQ which were amazing along with the bisquit that comes with it and the lobster bisque which was phenomenal. It was rich and had very large pieces of ok afer. The meal was good-we shared the steak dish which they cooked table side. Steak was good but a lite under seasoned. We substituted the mashed potatos for the grits with bacon and cheese-the grits were good and asparagus. Only other thing I noticed was the restaurant was drab. Very plain-needs more pictures and decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service! Great food!AngelaDined on 11/16/2014From the moment my party arrived, we received great service, including them holding our reservation, since we had to walk 3 miles due to a marathon being held on the strip and not being able to get a cab. Our waiter answered all of our questions, and the good arrived in a timely manner. There were constant checks on my party with our every need being met. The food was fabulous. I had the best pork chop ever! Loved this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The best cuts of meats anywhere. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJimMCoronaDined on 11/15/2014Started with the Lobster Bisque which is the best I have had with lots of chunks. Followed up with the bone-in Ribeye that ws a perfect medium rare and extremely tender. It had a great rub that enhanced the flavor of the meat without covering it up. Will be a returning customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food very good and nice vibe. Service disappointsSunny77Dined on 11/15/2014We have been to Delmonico's several times during previous trips to Las Vegas. Food and service is always very good. This time, the food met our expectations but the service was very disappointing. Our waiter and his staff were welcoming and attentive at first, but then a table of ten was seated next to us a little before the entree was served. Once our entree was served, we didn't hear from either the waiter or his staff and in fact had to finally flag someone down to ask for coffee after our meal. They were too busy with the large group. We can understand if things get busy but at least check in once in awhile, or maybe the manager could have other staff cover. We might recommend this restaurant for the food, but with a comment the service may not be up to the standard of a high caliber restaurant.Special Features:
- Piedmontese steak was phenomenalOutoftownersVIPDined on 11/14/2014The frisee salad was excellent. It had caramelized pecan bacon, fried poached egg and warm sherry bacon vinaigrette dressing. The piedmontese steak has an unbelievable flavor - tender and lean. It was a treat and not widely available. Had dessert but wasn't memorable - can't even remember what it was. The Bressler wine was fantastic. Recommended by the knowledgable sommelier. Meal exceeded our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Attentive ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/14/2014This was our first visit to Delmonico Steakhouse but it won't be our last. The staff made us feel very welcome from the start until the end of our visit. We both enjoyed our steaks - the bone-in ribeye and the fillet. The family style sides - broccoli and fingerling potatoes - were great. The only problem is that we were so full from our meals that we couldn't consider a dessert. Highly recommend Delmonico Steakhouse.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceMikeDined on 11/14/2014This is a great place for those who appreciate a good steak. Definitely worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2014The service was amazing. Super friendly & our waiter had great recommendations. We ordered steak (ribeye for my husband & filet for me), which was fabulous. So tasty! We shared our sides of creamed corn and mushrooms. The mushrooms were just ok. We would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert large enough to feed two.KGVaSteakloversDined on 11/13/2014If we'd eaten in the other section it would have been too noisy. The smaller section was just right. The food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!LDK4VIPDined on 11/13/2014My husband and I ate hear while we were in Vegas. The food was good and you will not leave hungry. The service was OK, it was not bad, I think after eating at some of the other restaurants at the hotel we were expecting a little more personality.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionFoodie71Dined on 11/11/2014This was our second time dining at Delmonico, we will return every time we are in Las Vegas. The steak was Seasoned beautifully and cooked to perfection and our grits were absolutely delicious. The service is top notch. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great first night in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/11/2014My husband was in the mood for a steak and Delmonico's did not disappoint. Great cut of meat and cooked perfectly. Steak tartar highlight of the meal. Was not overly impressed with the escargot. Not a big desert person but the banana cream pie was delicious. Love wine but was a little overwhelmed by the wine list. Som was very helpful and picked out an excellent bottle in line with what I had described to him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious steakJoshDined on 11/10/2014Excellent meal, really enjoyed the place. Good steak, my wife really enjoyed her salad, and the potatoes au gratin were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricy but deliciousGrayNetDined on 11/9/2014Emeril's place! We had the cheese platter appetizer, the mixed green salad, and lobster bisque (!!!) to start, all of which were excellent. Our entrées weren't as spectacular (the barbecued salmon & the flounder) but they were still good. We opted to skip dessert, though the peanut butter pie was tempting. The service was excellent and our waiter (along with the other staff) were friendly, helpful, & accommodating. We may go in for wine, appetizers, & dessert for our next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JmazCornerstone288Dined on 11/9/2014Food was terrific. Price for our group of 8 inc wine cocktail apps and sides was very reasonable great family night outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!!Demonicosis1Dined on 11/8/2014One of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas. Be sure to go when you visit. The staff is amazing. The food is superb. THey do not rush you so you will have a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Good but not excellentAnneDMDined on 11/8/2014The food was fine but the price seemed extreme for the amount served. We expected to be able to share a side ala carte order of creamed corn but it was a very small serving.Special Features:
- ShastaVIPDined on 11/8/2014Delmonico's has been one of my go-to places for years. The service is great, the setting is fantastic. However, for the first time, my rib-eye was a little tough. I must admit, I was a little surprised.Special Features:
- DELMONICO is DELicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2014It was our first time and we are already planning a return. The service was exemplar and the staff even acknowledged our notes left on OpenTable with celebrating a birthday as well as considering food allergies. It was a pleasant experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingFoodieDaveDined on 11/8/2014I expected a restaurant by this well known chef to wow me. It didn't. Great service. High prices, but I expected this from a name chef. The Gumbo was the worst that I have ever had, a brown gravy with some rice, andouile sausage and shrimp. No chicken, no vegetables, no okra, no pow. I'm not sure why they called it Gumbo. The lamb was good with large chops, cooked as I requested. The creamed spinich was served in a metal pan so it got cold immediately, it was not creamy and it was bland. The highlight was the bananna cream pie and the espresso, but it couldn't overcome the rest of the meal. I won't go back and I'll tell my friends.Special Features:
- Great foodGreatfoodDined on 11/7/2014Everything was amazing from the food, the service and the desert. It was one of the best restaurants we have been to on Las Vegas. Next trip we will back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovemyfoodDined on 11/7/2014I love Delmonico's because the service is always excellent and the food is delicious. This time I had the bone in rib eye and my friend had the lobster. Although the lobster was a little pricey at $75.00 for the size it was, she said it was yummy. We shared a side of asparagus and the stuffed potato and of course the sides are definitely of sharable size. Since my friend's favorite desert is banana cream pie and I had never had it at Delmonico's and it is their specialty dessert, we tried it. It was the best banana cream pie I have ever had. You can never go wrong at Delmonico's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingrmd620Dined on 11/7/2014Have had great meals here in the past. This time the ribeye was tough and grisly.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/6/2014Great food! The seafood tower was a terrific appetizer for our group of 8. The steaks were prepared perfectly and the sides were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit overatedDrubisDined on 11/5/2014I was hoping to really find a gem here. While the food was good, it didn't stand out like I had hoped or expected. I knew it would be on the pricey side, and it certainly was. But paying $18.95 for 3 small scallops, and $95 for a 6oz Wagyu filet which didn't look even close to 6oz was a real disappointment. The sides were nothing special either, so all in all, I think you can get just as good a meal for the money at a Mortons, Ruths Chris, or Del Friscos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerLStribDined on 11/5/2014We spent my husbands 60th birthday at Delmonicos with family who came all the way from Alaska and drove over from LA. The Staff and Service was absolutely amazing. We have been to many fine dining restaurants over the years and I have to say this was one of the best experiences we have ever had. Because of all the conventions going on, the restaurant was very packed and very noisy, which is not Delmonicos fault, however you would never have guessed how busy they were with the service, dinner was served fairly quickly and the food was amazingSpecial Features:
- kggdr1Dined on 11/5/2014Delmonico's is a great restaurant that we have been to many times over the years. The atmosphere is a bit cold and so is the service....efficient and functional but not warm and inviting. It is definitely better when you are dining with a group larger than two and I would never classify it as romantic. The food was served a little too quickly, almost as if they wanted to turn the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the Best SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/4/2014There are obviously lots of options in Las Vegas and I tend to try and expand my horizons and try new places, but having tried several other steakhouses in Las Vegas over the past few trips, I recently again this week found myself at Delmonico's, and all I can say it is SIMPLY THE BEST! Variety is nice but I'm never satisfied like I'm satisfied at Delmonico's! From decor, service, food, atmosphere, the total package, it is splendid and like no other! Favorite all-time restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big price for poor foodDinerousDined on 11/4/2014$1500 bill for food that was late, cold and tough (steak). Won't be back anytime soon. Taking a client there to impress turned out to be apologies to everyone. Very disappointed as I have entertained here before with good results. B
- Excellent FoodjacobpDined on 11/4/2014One of my favorite resturants on the strip! All is up to par, and I eat hear every year multiple times! The burgers for lunch, lobster bisque, steaks, and all are top notch!Special Features:
- Best Serivce/Best Foodsharemyexperience14Dined on 11/3/2014We have eaten at Delmonico Steakhouse several times. The food is always excellent and the service is supreme. Our waitress was very professional and she made you feel like she was serving you as a guest in her own home. Always the best meal we have in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing dining!bajasylviaDined on 11/3/2014Outstanding place for dinner. One of the best meals we have had anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!LovetoeatDined on 11/3/2014We had our yearly team meeting/dinner at Delmonico's Steak house and I have to say, it was one of the best experiences that we have ever had! Not only is the food delicious with unique dishes as well as you standard American cuisine but the customer service was out of this world. It was OUTSTANDING and our head waiter - Michael Jackson Jr. - was so pleasurable and on top of everything!Special Features:
- Excellent food but slow servicekdijVIPDined on 11/3/2014The food from the barbecued shrimp appetizers to the steaks and sides were as superb as I've always remembered. Unfortunately we were at the restaurant which was at capacity (a very large convention was in town). This impacted service so that it was slower and less attentive than I remember. I must commend the kitchen for doing a fine job despite the full house. I am hoping this is just a one time occurrence and not a sign of declining service.Special Features:
- Wonderful Steakhousecospat17Dined on 11/2/2014Delmonico's service is wonderful, the steak was perfect and the banana creme pie is to die for!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014I normally do not like beef. but I had the petite filet and it was he best steak I have ever eaten.Special Features:
- love the food and serviceserkreDined on 10/31/2014i love the service at the delmonico. i booked on the internet with open table for a surprise dinner for my husbands birthday. The second time that i've been here and both times it was delicious food, nice beef filet mignon and at the end they surprised us with icecream with a candle on top on it, happy birtday was written on the plate. Good choice, it made my day!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014We enjoyed our dinner very much. Excellent food, service, ambience, and what is most important the noise level was nice. Rene and Mark could not have been more pleasant and helpful. We will certainly come back to Delmonico's in future visits to Las Vegas.Special Features: