The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse
- Phone: 7024143737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am – 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Creole
- Executive Chef: Ronnie Rainwater
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Delmonico Steakhouse offers exquisite food, wine & service in Grand Creole style in the private & semi private party rooms. Indulge in the glass enclosed Chef's Kitchen table where 4-8 guests can enjoy an exquisite degustation & optional wine pairing. The degustation is a tasting menu that showcases the Chef's creativity & talents by offering seasonal items changing on a daily basis. The semi-private rooms can accommodate from 16-65 guests with custom tailored menus for your specific needs. The Cobblestone I room is for parties of 16-20 for a more intimate seating, & the Cobblestone II room accommodates 35-45 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Chris Eagle 7024143737x
- Entertainment: Piano
A word from Delmonico Steakhouse
Chef Emeril Lagasse's take on the grand American steakhouse. Delmonico Steakhouse brings back a time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed and dinner with friends was a celebration. At Delmonico Steakhouse, we remember. Located in The Venetian l Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, Delmonico Steakhouse takes its name from the legendary, century-old New Orleans institution, Delmonico Restaurant and Bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Delmonico Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Delmonico Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
352 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (241)romantic (166)notable wine list (157)fit for foodies (149)good for groups (115)hot spot (44)great for lunch (25)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (6)great for brunch (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We went for an anniversary dinner. The service was excellent, they were very attentive without being overbearing. My wife started with the butternut squash soup which was excellent and absolutely delightful. I had the lobster bisque which I would rate as the best I have ever had. The brought us a wonderful little appetizer sampler since it was our anniversary, again extremely tasty. We both had steak, I had ribeye, she had the filet, they were cooked perfectly. They brought a "happy anniversary" fresh pineapple sorbet and we finished the night with the duck egg creme brulee. I have been to many high end steak houses and this has been the best meal and service I have had anywhere. We definitely will return the next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:
- just goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014the service atmosphere and wine selection was excellent. However, in Las Vegas and in restaurant row there are better options.Special Features:
- Best Bone-in RibeyeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Dinner was fantastic- the desserts were unfortunately lacking flavor and did not stand up to the rest of the meal- we tried the bread pudding and the chocolate cake - disappointing that we finished such a wonderful meal on a meh noteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding one againJb81Dined on 10/17/2014Third visit. Service and food have consistently been 5 stars. Will return on next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good steakrockboyontheroadDined on 10/15/2014Steak good, cream spinach dry pass on it. Banana pie too dense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/13/2014WE COME HERE AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR FROM CLEVELAND, OHIO. WE HAVE NVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. EXCELLENT VENUE.Special Features:
- Save for a special occasionbiroDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I had dinner here on a Sunday. The restaurant is deceiving from the outside as it looks a lot smaller but when you get in you realize it is quite large. We sat toward the back. In our opinion the restaurant has little to no ambience. It is very sterile. However, on a positive note the service was spectacular. The menu is geared toward steak and I would recommend that is what you order. My husband had the New York bone-in strip steak and he said it was the best he ever had. I had the ribeye (no bone) and it was very good as well. Everything is a la carte so you would need to order sides as literally the only thing on the plate is the entree. My husband had a wedge salad and it was good but small for the price.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014One of the best steaks (Kobe) I've ever had and the price was surprisingly reasonable.Special Features:
- Birthay dinnerSteakisgreatDined on 10/10/2014Celebrated my wife's 40th birthday with close friends. Every aspect of our experience was above expectations. Will highly recommend and definitely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delmonico had a bad nightnancyoctoberDined on 10/10/2014We ate with friends at Delmonico on a Friday evening when they had a wedding party and a corporate event. Service was poor. Slow and inattentive. Food was okay but pricey even for LV. Cocktails were yummy. Would not return. Many other great steak places in LV including CUT.Special Features:
- Best in 30 yearsOyvegasDined on 10/9/2014Las Vegas, October 9 2014.....5 good friends who have been going to Vegas together since 1984.....eaten in many different restaurants...good and bad.....although we tend to go back to old favourites most times. This time we reserved a dinner at Delmonico Steakhouse and it has become the best meal we have ever had in Las Vegas. The steaks were perfectly done and seasoned, the sides were delicious, the wines were perfect and the service was first class. Highly recommended;Special Features:
- Lisa from ChicagoLJC123Dined on 10/8/2014Food was magnificent. Service was equally as impressive. We throughly enjoyed our experience.Special Features:
- DisappointingjustmeinazVIPDined on 10/7/2014Sadly not I expected.. I make a better Caesar salad..no fault of the staff as they prepare according to chef..34$ should get you a drop dead salad I would think .. Steaks very salty! I was told the filet was excellent.. Wine recommendation superb(so I sat and got pleasantly inebriated)..pretty sure that's not what emeril had in mind thoughSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014Outstanding food with professional wait staff. Consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KatyDined on 10/6/2014We have been coming to Delmonico for the past few years and it has always been very good. This visit the service was good, but the chateaubriand was not. We were disappointed.Special Features:
- De lo mejor en VegasMcanelaDined on 10/5/2014La ensalada Cesar es de lo mejor y la carne con el Malbec de la casa son una muy buena selección.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Emeril's DelmonicoRandyDined on 10/5/2014This was the 2nd time I have eaten at this restaurant. The service is outstanding, very professional staff, good food, and very large portions. I ordered my steak medium and my daughter ordered hers medium well. Both were cooked exactly like we requested. I always get the banana cream pie for dessert.Special Features:
- One of the best dining experiencesnolannpgDined on 10/5/2014I highly recommend Emeril's Delmonico Steakhouse, as it was one of the finest dining experience I have had in quite a while. From the excellent service, to the outstanding steak, it was absolutely enjoyable. I did however miss the Apple Fritters as the apple fritters, but the Pecan Pie totally made up for the lack of apple fritters. I will recommend Delmonico to all my friends going to Las Vegas as a must stop.Special Features:
- One of the best Ribeye ever!luvz2grubDined on 10/4/2014I've been to many steakhouses and Delmonico's Ribeye is one of the best. The sides are also good, but the steaks and banana cream pie are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/3/2014Everything from dinner thru coffee was perfect. What a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!DBMBDined on 10/2/2014We always make it a point to eat at delmonicos when we are in vegas, and it is always outstanding. the wait staff are so professional with attention to every detail. And of course the food, is top of the line. No matter what we order we wil still be talking about it for weeks afterwards. We love this place and will always return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wine ListcurtpDined on 10/2/2014What a great wine list, and the expert opinion of the waiter proved to be spot on with his choice at a reasonable valueSpecial Features:
- Great Food -MikeBfromGeorgiaDined on 10/2/2014As always, great meal by a knowledgeable staff. You cant go wrong.Special Features:
- Great FoodFatboyfoodsDined on 10/1/2014Had a ribeye steak, was seasoned and cooked like I requested. Would definitely recommend Delmonicos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waiter/wait staff was amazingDavidebbieDined on 9/30/2014We love going to fine dinning establishments!! I have never had such a great waiter and wait staff. The food was great. I have eaten at NOLA's once and I felt it had more if Emril's flair, but the food at Delmonico's was wonderful. We would recommend this Steakhouse!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner not a winnerBobtheRealtorDined on 9/30/2014My wife asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, with careful thought I said Vegas. She than asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner. After a bit of research I chose Delmonico inside the Venetian and a reservation was made. Upon arriving we were greeted and seated promptly. The waiter as expected was somewhat friendly as was the balance of staff we met. We were served our hollow bread (replaced with Italian after I requested something different) soon after being seated and before our drinks arrived which please me. I had a filet ordered medium which was served rare. My wife had lobster which was tough and she ended up with soup. The waiter brought a scoop of sherbet with a candle in it, nice thought for my birthday!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Delmonico's Steakhouse was not what I expected. The steaks were dry and not good tasting. We didn't enjoy our meal but tried another steakhouse in Las Vegas on Paradise Road and it was amazing. So now we know where to go for steak, definitely not Delmonico's.
- Best meal I've ever had!!!SteakLoverDined on 9/29/2014We visited Delmonicos on September 29th 2014 to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. I did a lot if research on line, looked at several menus and this one stood out so I made a reservation. First of all, it is located in one of the most amazing hotels in Vegas, the Palazzo, the restaurant's decore is simple and elegant, from the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty, our waitress was amazing, she carved our Chateaubriand table side, the meat was spectacular, tender, full of flavor, the sides and dessert unbeatable! Emeril Laggase knows how to do it!! Well worth the prize! A Vegas trip won't be complete without a visit to Delmonicos going forward. Highly recommended restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was okBernadettteDined on 9/28/2014We were in Las Vegas for my birthday and we wanted a good steak. We asked the hotel and they said Delmonico was a good solid steakhouse. I ordered my steak rare, it came out medium rare at best (I was stupid and didn't send it back), plus it was extra salty. For a $200.00 meal I expected more.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014My husband and I decided to go for our anniversary, I love steak and thought this would be a great place. I ordered the gumbo and it tasted horrible no flavor at all, I also ordered the filet and smashed potatoes steak was dry and potatoes were almost cold..I will never eat here again.Special Features:
- PerfectrmiketDined on 9/26/2014Best Filet I've had, and I have had plenty. Wide selection of wines. Parmesan Chips are a mustSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great small group dinnerMariaDined on 9/26/2014Great food and great tables. Had a round table for a group of 8. The ribeye and truffle chips were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date dinner!SlymouseDined on 9/26/2014Service was great, could have been more friendly, but it is a high end resturant. Food was excellent, a great way to end our trip!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!HerbieDined on 9/25/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Delmonico Steakhouse! Steaks prepared to perfection!Special Features:
- Las Vegas Date Night w/ my husbandbsiravo1Dined on 9/24/2014This was our 9th trip to LV, EVERYTIME make sure to dine here. I work in the F&B industry &this is always the best experience we have in a steakhouse. John Schoonmaker was our server &we would definitely recommend you asking for him. He is on point with his service, &made our dining experience much more memorable. We always get filets & have never had a bad cut, premium quality, cooked to perfection! For dessert we always get the bananas cream pie,It's creamy &full of such rich flavor- it is also a huge portion! While this restaurant is not cheap, it is well worth the money. Also they have a wonderful wine list if your a wine-o and it has been updated to search via an ipad which is really cool :) We look forward to coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014The food was good, but nothing to write home about. Service was outstanding though. I expect more from a $400 dinner for three... Aside from the service and atmosphere, the steak was no greater than your typical local steakhouse. Go somewhere else first if you are looking for a great steak. Mortons, Ruth's Chris, McCormick are all better options for the $
- Always go when in Vegas!SG50VIPDined on 9/23/2014My wife and I always like to visit Delmonico's when we're in Las Vegas. The food and service we great, as always!Special Features:
- Best steak everblgolfDined on 9/23/2014we ordered the rib eye steaks. We never tasted anything so good. We're from Tampa Florida area, we've eaten at Burns steakhouse, Ruth criss steak house, and they do not compare. They're good, But does not have the taste as these. Would recommend VERY HIGHLY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ribeye EVER!!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/23/2014Need I say more? I visited several years ago and fell for the bone in ribeye, all this time later and it's STILL just as good! How many restaurants can you say that about?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent menu and ambienceMaiTaiNyeDined on 9/23/2014I tried this restaurant for the first time. I can say that this is definitely a 5-Star first class restaurant. The service was impeccable. The food was was well presented and very flavorful. I had the lobster and steak medallions in a madiera sauce. The ambience was great. The only thing I recommend is that they need some type of artwork on the walls. After all, they were in the Venitian.Special Features: