7675 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036Neighborhood:
Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://dellaterrarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3239337675
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, French
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Della Terra
A visit to Della Terra is like walking into a familiar Tuscan trattoria--comfortable, friendly, yet oh so elegant. You are immediately enveloped by the warm lighting and the inviting smells emanating from the Italian wood burning oven and the secret recipe pizza cooking inside of it. We greet you at the door with obvious pleasure, soft music plays in the background and our experienced waiters attend to your every need. You are home. The decor is a unique blend of New York sophistication and California casual: simple, cozy, luxurious. You"re surrounded by sumptuous dark wood, rich red brick, and wonderful wrought iron accents under a magnificent vaulted ceiling. If you'd prefer to sit among the flowers and climbing plants in the open air, the patio spills out into the Los Angeles afternoon or evening to provide the refreshing garden experience of a country villa. The perfect canvas for that perfect meal...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Della Terra reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (22)great for outdoor dining (20)special occasion (19)romantic (16)notable wine list (16)great for lunch (15)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (7)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Really need to work on serviceToEatisDivineDined on 8/9/2014Nice enough restaurant with nice ambiance. Must get a lot of foot traffic because they do not seem to care about service. Seemed like only 2 guys waiting the tables, either managers or owners, because they didn't have service-oriented personalities. We had to ask someone to take our drink order because no one ever greeted us once seated, and we had to ask someone to take our food order. My aglio pasta was mediocre with the chicken cooked as a separate dish with its own seasoning and then dumped in with the pasta as an afterthought. One plus: portions are large and the pizza was very good, although not an appetizer size but very large. My guest's pescatore was decent enough and big. ADVICE TO RESTAURANT: Step up the service
- Delicious octopus saladTerrieVIPDined on 8/7/2014I love octopus and eat it whenever it is on the menu. I was so happy to see it at Della Terra although it was difficult not to order the branzino. Happily, my dinner companion did and I was able to taste the best branzino ever. The menu is broad with great starters, pizza and some lovely entrees. The service was prompt but not at all rushed. I cannot wait to return.Special Features:
- JasonVIPDined on 8/5/2014This restaurant just gets better all the time. It has become our favorite Italian dining spot. Great food, service.Special Features:
- Gourmet Italian & Great ServiceTaleOfTheFeastDined on 7/20/2014Each time we enjoy this gem we are rewarded with rave reviews from our guests. The service is professionally attentive yet warm and we were allowed to linger. The menu offers a wide variety, all AMAZING. The setting is unique--a quiet, romantic dining room or a large patio with French doors that slide open in nice weather (a movie may be silently projected on one wall, perfect for families).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineLA Dinner - Great ValueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2014Portions were large and dine LA dinner at $35 was an excellent deal. Service was good and there was attention towards timing the dishes appropriately (3 courses for dine LA) with minimal waiting time in between courses.Special Features:
- Fantastic!Trynewfood14Dined on 7/13/2014We were met at the door of Della Terra and seated right away. The atmosphere is relaxing. Great place to have dinner after attending the taping of a show at CBS Studios. The menu had many choices for our guests and everyone loved what they ordered. I would try the Risotto with Shrimp again! The wine selection was had great options. Even though we were full from dinner, we just had to try dessert and so glad we did everything was scrumptious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and quietOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014We were there early on a Thursday, place was very quiet (almost empty), food and service were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it gets even better.....kwallDined on 7/2/2014...this was our second visit.....super fab and even better than the first....pesto appetizer is awesome...octo carpaccio too...three pasta dishes and one grilled salmon....everything was superb....the service, our waitress gina and the setting....dessert caramel thingy was scrumptious....looking forward to many return visitsSpecial Features:
- Customer serviceLondontolaDined on 6/25/2014Initial waitress was lovely but her shift ended. When there was a mistake on the mains the manager was rude to us though he did rectify the mistake. A shame because that slightly spoilt an otherwise excellent meal. Clearly not looking for return custom.Special Features:
- Tom BOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014Wow, we had such a wonderful experience here that we came back the next night, AND IT WAS EVEN BETTER! Started with complimentary olives and flat bread with pesto. Moved on to exquisite tomato soup. The Carbonara is to die for. The Angeline Pinot Noir is unbelievable. Not crowded. They have great specials. Undiscovered gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always satisfiedneighborDined on 6/19/2014We had my daughter's birthday party two years ago and keep going back for dining. Their food is great, everyone's nice. Every single menu that we've tried was successful and never turned us down. One good thing about this restaurant is that it rarely gets overcrowded despite the quality food.Special Features:
- Great dinner with my familyLuisVIPDined on 6/15/2014We had 10 in our party and was set up in their private wine cellar room. Great looking room. The wait staff took very good care of us. Great wine list and very good options by the glass. We had calamari and the Della salad to start- real good. They have wood fire oven , so great pizza and calzones. Fresh pasta of all varieties and combinations , delicious and perfectly al dente.Special Features:
- woodfire grilled meats and vegsabermanDined on 6/3/2014We were a party of six and thought the food excellent. The smokiness of the wood fire grill comes across in both the meats and veggies. Lamb, beef, chicken and shrimp skewers were fun, tender and tasty, though the shrimp flavor was lost. Filet of beef was served as two half thicknes medalions medium rare and the right amount of smokiness that may not have been achieved if left full thickness. The veggies were delicious with the grill f2f lavor though over salted. We were seated at a large booth inside, by request. After about an hour several of us found the seats uncomfortable. A table would likely be a wiser choice when lingering to savor the excellent food and enkoy your company. Service was spot on and accommodating father in WCSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not greatprillyVIPDined on 5/24/2014FOOD: I got the thinly sliced steamed octopus with arugula for appetizer. It had decent flavor. For the entree, I got the roasted chicken with vegetables. It was a nice portion of chicken and I liked the crispy skin but the meat was too dry. And I wasn't a fan of the sauce that the meal came with. My boyfriend got the filet mignon skewers with french fries. He enjoyed it. But he really liked the free bread with the dip. AMBIANCE: I liked the atmosphere: dark and intimate but casual at the same time. SERVICE: The waiters did a great job of refilling our water, cleaning our table and clearing out our plates. OVERALL: Everything at Della Terra was okay. I didn't have any complaints but I wasn't wowed by anything either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food- Service needs attentionOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014The food was GREAT. We enjoyed our food. The service was less than attentive as we had to flag down our server every time we needed anything, rather than the server being proactive. Also was surprised to see service charge added to bill of $50 for table of 6, though we originally reserved for 12 (unfortunately, we had last minute cancellations due to work obligations and illnesses). Never the less, we still had a great time and we ate well. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious brunchKatieCDined on 5/11/2014Best bottomless mimosa brunch in the neighborhood. The short rib benedict is nothing short of spectacular. Only con is that my friend asked for mayo three times and she's still waiting for it. Other than that the owner is amazing and the food never disappoints.Special Features:
- The following 224 reviews are from the Della Terra reviews archive.
- FSUJennVIPDined on 5/10/2014I am Italian and it is my FAVORITE cuisine. I am so happy I discovered Della Terra. The food was absolutely amazing. I had the carbonara and my brother had a lemon fettuccine and added shrimp, it was all so fabulous. We started with the caprese salad - DO NOT MISS IT! The service was good throughout most of the meal, but by the end they sort of forgot about us, so much so that we passed on dessert. I think some big wig had come in and was taking up their attention and the food was so delicious that I would most definitely return!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/28/2014I have moved from Los Angeles, but when I am in town I always have dinner here. Michael is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/9/2014Enjoyed a business lunch and on that particular day and time there were not very many people there so we were not rushed and there was no conflicting conversations to deal with. The patio remodel was a nice touch and the food was still good. One person had a squid salad which he loved the other had a different salad that she said she loved. I had a green salad and artichoke which was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!Smilesunshine0Dined on 3/27/2014Amazing food! Will definitely return! The staff was super friendly and the food was out of this world delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointingBrunchVIPDined on 3/9/2014Second visit left a stained image of the first. Corner table across from bar. Service essentially nonexistent. Left out orders, never checked on table after delivered, frequent requests for water, bread, etc. ignored, and then " shrugged shoulder " look when brought out after meal was over. No apologies, no regrets. Actually, fairly LOW CLASS service. Tasty food + good prices served by managers, ? owner and staff that couldn't give a @#$% leads to a bad dining experience. But the place is packed on weekends -There's just no accounting for LA people.
- Short Rib BennyPembVIPDined on 2/23/2014Was the best I have ever tasted. Bottomless bellinis and great lattes too. Recommend brunch there for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, quaint atmosphereKateDined on 2/21/2014The food here was amazing, from the flatbread with chimichurri to the olives, to the ravioli di funghi to the proscuitto pizza with burrata. Beautiful patio, large enough table for all the food. Nice wine list too. Michael, our server, was very friendly. Recommended for a date, night out with friends, or catching up over a glass of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/18/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. For girls (and boys) on a budget, the $15 3-course Tuesday supper special can't be beat.Special Features:
- Good first experience at DellaBrunchVIPDined on 2/15/2014Good first experience at Della Terra. Inside room separate but across from beautiful bar, Two big screen TVs gives alternative entertainment if your company bores you! Excellent range of menu. Enjoyed pizzas ( Margherita, Artichoke ), grilled vegetable plate with a very creamy Burrata, peppery dish but DEE-LICIOUS. A papardelle pasta special finished off the group. Food overall was excellent. Service efficient, fast, but impersonal - almost noncommunicative. Will try again soon - so much potentialI would recommend this to a friend.
- Della TerradocmhVIPDined on 2/14/2014Food is excellent as we have been to this restaurant in the past. Sauces are special, pastas are fresh made and presentation as well as portions plentiful. However, service is slow and this was not the first time. The management did try to make amends for slow service so hopefully upon our return to this restaurant, they'll correct this deficiency. Otherwise I highly recommend for authentic Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2014Me & my wife went to this restaurant on Valentine eve. We shared skirt steak salad & lamb rack. Both dishes together with two glasses of vine were outstanding. Service was also very good. We will definitely come back to try different dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in mid citylooking4newVIPDined on 2/7/2014Arrived 15 min early. The place was packed. They took our info, checked several times with us assuring they would get a table soon, seated us as soon as a table freed up and apologized for the wait...I told them we were happy and that we were being seated at our actual rez time!! Good draft beer selection for me..house chianti for my wife. Ordered the antipasto platter...the waiter told us it was enough for 4....he was right. It was FABULOUS, and we took much of it home. I had penne Bolognase, my wife had a stromboli, both excellent. Service was top notch without being fussy. We were again warmly seen off as we left...I always like that. We will go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hiding in plain sight......kwallDined on 2/1/2014......what a fabulous place.....been making a point of breaking out of routine and was looking for a something new.....lordy, did we find it.....excellent ambiance, super friendly service, great wine list (plus, moretti on tap) and fantastic food.....started with grilled arti....my wife had the spinach fettuccine which was awesome....i had the porcini ravioli which was heaven....add a little creme brulee to top it all off and it was an excellent evening....will definately be back with friends....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/21/2014We went for the DineLa deal. The food was amazing! Excellent octopus salad (much better than at others, and good size), lamb chops (with spinach and mashed potatoes) and truffle ravioli. Perfect mixed berries to top it off. Best DineLa experience so far!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine la 2014LalaDined on 1/21/2014Went for dinner the hostess was rude an not trying to accommodate, however food was great good portions. Downside no full bar only wine other than that I would be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went here for my wife'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/16/2014We went here for my wife's birthday and Della Terra exceeded all expectations. Service was great. Wine and food recommendations were excellent. Noise level was sufficient so that we were able to have a conversation without raising our voices. I will be coming back here and I highly recommend Della Terra.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good Italian, great atmospheredieslafaDined on 1/10/2014Really great quality Italian food (as an Italian American I consider myself a snob). Loved the atmosphere as soon as I walked in. I was greeted right away and treated well the entire time. Service attentive, but not oppressive. Fantastic bread and house marinated olives brought to the table for no charge was a wonderful addition and great added value. I ordered the pasta with braised short rib sauce, my friend had the risotto. Both were excellent, nice portions. Pasta cooked spot on. We shared a beet salad and the waiter split it on two plates without us asking (even plating was done well on the split salad). Della Terra exceeded my expectations. Prices, while not cheap, were very fair and not so high to be considered expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS FIND!!!!!ELLAVIPDined on 1/4/2014First time dinning at Della Terra and we were pleasantly surprised. My husband and I were guided to a private room for our party of 12. The service was magnificent, as was the food!!!! Owner, "Renatto" greeted us and made sure that we were well taken care of. His attention was EXCEPTIONAL!!! The food was also magnificent. We will definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013Food was fantastic! I ordered the Bolognese, probably the best pasta I've ever had! My husband said the same! I really loved the ambiance, low lighting, small place, very romantic. Service was also very good! Definitely will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tucked away from the busy worldyntbomVIPDined on 12/29/2013Delicious Italian food, tucked away from the busy world. Although it's located in a very busy part of the world, once inside, you are unaffected by the craziness outside. The chimichurri sauce they bring at first to dip the bread in is to die for. All the food we ordered: steak, salmon, and pastas, were delicious. We would all definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!samciderDined on 12/24/2013It's a great restaurant! Reasonable priced, food is great, good variations of food. Love it!Special Features:
- Great for dinner at any timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/22/2013Very good food ( honesty, home style ). Good service . They have an outside patio which is perfect. Prices are very good too. Italian food , pasta , pizza, fish , meat - anything you find on their menu will be cooked to your liking ! Nice people , they have movies almost every night .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeAbigailVIPDined on 11/29/2013We were referred by dear friends and had a great time! What was particularly nice was that the owner knew our friends and was very gracious.
- Finally an authentic Italian in CA!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/24/2013I've tried all of their pasta dishes on the menu and cannot decide which one to get each time because every one of their dish is so good!! All of their salads are good, great appetizers, the pesto sauce and olives that come with bread before the meal is another meal in itself. SO good!! One of the many perks about this place is that they are not too busy usually, so I hope it stays that way and that not a lot of people find out about this place because I don't want it to get too busy for it to be inaccessible haha Service here is impeccable, everyone is so nice. It's also BYOB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.