1762 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10128Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delizia92.com/
- Phone: 2125341006
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for more information.
A word from Delizia 92
Serving the Upper East Side for over 15 years, we pride ourselves on being the neighborhood Italian restaurant that friends return to again and again. We invite you to come try our home cooking, our special pizzas and signature dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Delizia 92 reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Old-school Italian on the UESOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/21/2014A friendly and comforting environment with tasty food way up on Second Avenue. Portions are a good size all the meat, fish and seafood eaters at our table were happy with their choices. Perhaps a less than ideal spot for the vegetarians in your group - not for lack of choices, but meat-free pasta dishes our group ordered were too filled with gloppy cheese and not much else. But this is a minor quibble. Service was pleasant and generally efficient; prices were fair. For the non-demanding diner, this place is a find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I REALLY wanted to like this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/28/2014The little back room was so welcoming and cozy, the specials on the board sounded yummy; the waiter was attentive but not overbearing. The food however, was horrendous. Fish was a plate of mush. Seafood pasta had very little rubbery seafood and pasta swimming in oil. Unfortunate.
- Definitely a local favorite.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/18/2014Definitely a local favorite. Servers were on a first name basis with many of the guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Little Neighborhood Gemjvc1985VIPDined on 9/16/2013While not exactly posh, its the perfect family Italian Restaurant. Delicious food, nice music, can't ask for much more.Special Features: