Delicate Palate Bistro
35280 Brooten Rd
Pacific City, OR 97135Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
Delicate Palate Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.delicatepalatebistro.com/
- Phone: 5039656464x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday: 3:30m - 9:00pm Fall and Winter
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Vegetarian / Vegan, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Geoff Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Bistro dining room available for rent for exclusive dinner.
- Private Party Contact: Patt Williams 5039656464x
- Entertainment: Live music once or twice a month from local musicians.
A word from Delicate Palate Bistro
Join us at the Bistro, where memories are born and great times are shared, while enjoying world class wines paired with exquisite cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Delicate Palate Bistro - Best Restaurants in Lincoln City ›
Delicate Palate Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (7)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (5)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- A real findMauiBoy62Dined on 9/18/2014Thanks to the reviews we found this gem. The Asian bouillabaisse was as good as reported by others. This Chef is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Hidden away but worth trying. Really high quality place in a nondescript place. Probably the best local establishment for dinner. Surprisingly great wine list and fresh food.Special Features:
- Good appetizers, rest is overpricedfishfanDined on 8/31/2014The service was great! We chose to sit in the sunroom. The appetizers were very good. The rest of the menu is overpriced. We had the halibut and it was a small portion for the price, and not all that fresh, albeit well-presented. The mashed potatoes with it were good. Wine by the glass was a decent value. Not sure if we would return or not. Maybe just for "tapas".Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & Service!dining4funDined on 7/30/2014While vacationing in Pacific City, we were celebrating our daughter's 13th birthday and choose the Delicate Palate Bistro for an upscale yet casual dinner celebration. We were extremely satisfied with our choice. The food selection and preparation was excellent, the wine list was strong, and the service was absolutely outstanding. The owner surprised our children at the end of the dinner with two very large pieces of chocolate cake which made the evening even more special. Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Coastal French RestaurantNWYummerDined on 7/20/2014We enjoyed this little French bistro very much. Unpretentious excellent menu. The Asian fusion bouillabaisse was out of this world. The wine list was excellent. We appreciated the strong Oregon Pinot representation. Bartender makes great martinis and lemon drops! Good coastal find.Special Features:
- Another Pacific City attractionisaacusaDined on 7/16/2014If I didn't believe that the five start rating should be reserved for the likes of The French Laundry and Alinea, Delicate Palate would have received five stars for its food. It was a delightful and completely unexpected dining experience in Pacific City. We will return there before leaving the area.Special Features:
- The following 10 reviews are from the Delicate Palate Bistro reviews archive.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/9/2014A most unexpected quality restaurant for this small casual beach community.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress thought she was aBobbyDined on 4/2/2014Waitress thought she was a know it all, kind of bossy. The salads were to big, the fish was over cooked. To many potatoes.Special Features:
- Wonderful surprisetexasvisitorDined on 2/26/2014Great little restaurant with a French twist. Tucked in a gaudy-looking "Inn" sign within a mile or so of Highway 101. Waitress was very knowledgeable about beer and wine list and made excellent food suggestions. Our best meal of the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and service!KC66Dined on 2/26/2014What a find in an "off the grid" town. One could easily pass this restaurant located adjacent to a small motel. The menu offers a very eclectic yet appealing array of options. My husband and I split two excellent and substantial appetizers: fried oysters and ravioli stuffed with crab in a delectable white wine sauce with delicious bruschetta. I had a bowl of creamy tomato soup that was topped with a large and delicious puff pastry. My husband had seared Ahi tuna which was done to perfection. We finished this incredible dinner with one of the best renditions of Bananas Foster I have ever had: sauce was not extremely sweet, like in so many renditions. Food doesn't come to your table quickly, only because the chef is preparing it with love!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good and plentiful.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2013The food was good and plentiful. Our server was excellent. Unfortunately my chair was right next to a cadet heater in the wall and it was hot on my backside. They turned it down, but then it was cold. Maybe rethink that particular table location. And we drove past it twice because the Sign was hard to see. It was big but the name of the restaurant was small and unlit. We would eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little spot for romanceOC2DineDined on 12/26/2013Delicate Palate is our choice when we go to the Oregon Coast for family vacation. Leave the kids and have a romantic "dad and mom getaway." Food is always great. Ambiance and service are fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best!!!!FoodieDined on 12/18/2013We go out to eat mainly for special occasions. This was one of those evenings. The bartender was working as a waitress and doing the bar. She set us up by the fireplace. It was very nice. She was also very helpful with the wine list and menu items. The dinner was great as well as the presentation. The desserts fantastic. This restaurant is a great find in Pacific City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to be missed!KoubaVIPDined on 11/16/2013This newer dining/ wine bar should not be missed as it's one of the best - not only at the coast but in Oregon ! Everything we had was excellent and beautifully prepared. Even though we did not want an entire bottle if wine- the wine we had by the glass was delicious.we went back the very next evening to have yet another wonderful appetizer at the bar and also enjoyed desert. I will make sure I dine with them again (,and let friends know to go there )every time I return to the coast.it really added to our weekend of enjoyment in Pacific City,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, fresh tasteTulaDined on 11/2/2013The Delicate Palate was a gem to find nestled in the little town of Pacific City. We had a party of 6 and our food arrived hot, and at the same time.Special Features:
- crab cakes and bouillabaissepepper8Dined on 10/27/2013crab cakes and bouillabaisse were great, all in all a great eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.