3237, Des Sources
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, QC H9B1Z6Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscos.ca/
- Phone: 5146834444
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
The menu offers something for every palate, from traditional Italian pastas, to a delicious variety of fresh salads, to signature veal and wood-burning oven pizzas.
Each dish is carefully prepared, with no detail going overlooked and the result is a taste that defies description.
Generous portions satisfy even the heartiest of appetites and every meal is accompanied by fresh baked bread.
Service is meticulous and unobtrusive and the experienced staff is dedicated to creating a unique dining experience.
Patrons return to Del Friscos for special occasions, holidays, or simply to indulge themselves with a perfect Martini or an ice cold beer at the bar or on the terrace.
Classical flavours combined with flawless service ensure that you and your guests will enjoy!
- Restaurant is very elegant,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2012Restaurant is very elegant, prices are affordable and ambiance is welcoming.Special Features:
- I have been to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2012I have been to this restaurant before and find the food is always yummy and consistent.We were served by Lola who was extremely friendly and sweet.We will defiantly returnSpecial Features:
- All I can say is WOW!!! FromOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2012All I can say is WOW!!! From the ambiance to the service to the delicious food; this is definately a keeper. Even the price was great. I will definately be returning.Special Features:
- Always great. Food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/21/2012Always great. Food and service were excellent. Ask for the banana pizza, it's not on the menu but it is outstanding!!!!!!Special Features:
- A very enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/18/2012A very enjoyable experience accompanied with delicious appetizers and main entrees. The gluten free selection is wonderful and welcomed for those in our party who find dining out difficult. The food was tasty and abundant- nobody left hungry or dissatisfied! We will be back soon and will recommend Del Friscos to others. Thank you for a terrific family dinner.Special Features:
- Always a favorite!! The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/10/2012Always a favorite!! The food is fantastic from pasta to fish to steaks to desserts, never a disappointment.Special Features:
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012The food was very good and the service was fine,the noise level was so loud it was hard to speak and hear.Special Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/7/2012The team at Del Friscos did an excellent job in greeting us having us at our table in less than one minute. The food and friendly service was excellent and would highly recommend this restaurant for any occassion.Thank you to all at Del Friscos for making our lunch a pleasurable and tasty event!Special Features:
- We arrived about 10 minutesLeftiegolferDined on 3/3/2012We arrived about 10 minutes before our reservation time, and were brought to our table immediately. That's what I call honoring a reservation!! As always the food was greatSpecial Features:
- Their mussels are amazing!Montrealguy38Dined on 2/17/2012Their mussels are amazing! Saffron sauce highly recommended but the white wine one is garlicky and yummy too! I always have a table dhote meal or the grilled chicken salad and that's never been bad! But the bigger the group the slower the service. Friday night is fun but Thursday is ladies night! Enjoy!Special Features:
- Great restaurant, go thereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Great restaurant, go there every so often. However when getting the table d'hôte it comes with salad and coffee/tea. When asked for dessert we got tea and after looking at the bill we got charged an extra 5$. I am not complaining about the price but when asked if we wanted tea and asked what they had, they never explained to us about the difference between tea and teasan. Again I am not complaining about the restaurant, this was more related to the waiter. Just remember that some tea is not included in the tea table d'hôte.