Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
1200 E. Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 817-410-3777x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday - 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
Del Frisco’s Grille in Southlake is located right in the middle of the shopping and nightlife of Southlake Town Square. You can spend the day shopping at popular stores and boutiques before meeting up with your friends for dinner and drinks or a show at the Harkins Theatre. Del Frisco’s Grille is located right off of Highway 114 on the northwest corner of Carroll Avenue and Southlake Boulevard. You can enjoy our luxurious dining room or one of our two outdoor patios to, "meat up and drink up," with your friends old and new.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake - Best Restaurants in Southlake ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake reviews from OpenTable diners
209 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (96)great for lunch (77)hot spot (73)great for outdoor dining (69)neighborhood gem (67)fit for foodies (67)good for groups (62)great for brunch (59)vibrant bar scene (45)notable wine list (44)romantic (33)late-night find (25)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (12)Show More
- First time to the GrilleSuzieQDined on 10/14/2014I took my mom who is in her 70s, and we visited on a Tues night at 5:30. We were greeted warmly by the entire staff and mgr. Our server Kathryn was awesome...friendly, helpful, attentive, with a genuine smile. The decor was warm yet contemporary, the booths comfortable. The noise level when we arrived was very low as we were among just a few guests. Within an hour, the dining room was at least half full, and the room was substantially louder. It was difficult to enjoy a conversation without having to raise our voices, and this was on a Tues. Lots of kids with parents which I appreciated seeing as I have young children. Our favorite food items were the crab cake and grits. We did not have an entree that nite, only appetizers/ sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Hard to have a conversation because of noise level. Food was just ok.Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch Oct 5jwg930Dined on 10/5/2014New and bright environment. Good view from large windows on 2nd floor. Food was very good with interesting selections. Moderately priced. Food and beverage delivery was slow on our visit, but we were not in a hurry. No napkins or coaster pads under drinks, so Table top got wet wherever a beverage was placed. There was always some water standing somewhere near where you put your hands.Special Features:
- DisapointedFoodloverDined on 10/5/2014Unfortunately this restaurant does not live up to the Del Frisco reputation or brand. I will say that the service was very good. From the valet, hostess, waiter and food delivery, nothing but praise. Excellent cocktails and appetizers. The food however is another story. I would rate the Sunday Brunch Burrito, and the other entrees as mediocre (think Chili's). It never helps to have bugs interfering with your meal. If you're planning to be outside, have a few drinks and some appetizers, great place. Also, I saw many families during the Sunday Brunch. Great menu for a less discerning youngster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrateMacmomDined on 10/5/2014My daughter was heading back to school and my mom, my daughter and I wanted to have a nice brunch before she left. We sat outside and it was great (a little cool but still very nice). We were able to sit back, talk and enjoy a great meal and have some time to talk before she left. Love their brunch!Special Features:
- Not as expectedIda1Dined on 10/4/2014Food was good, service was chaotic although they seemed to try hard to please. Very noisy, seemed like a "get together" kinda place. The overall feeling was more like a bar than a restaurant.Special Features:
- Beautiful Saturday LunchFoodieFrancesVIPDined on 10/4/2014I visited Del Frisco's Grill with my four year old granddaughter for lunch. We had a lovely time. We sat in the booth by the bar area, and the bartender served us. She was so friendly and very competent. I had the Lamb Burger, and my granddaughter had a kids cheese burger. The wine selection was wonderful. The entire experience was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't dissapointNoPeDined on 10/3/2014Sat on the upstairs patio and had drinks, apps then dinner. Everything was perfect. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good food, missed my requestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We had our "date night" and had asked for a quiet location toward the back of the restaurant. We were put next to a large table of high schoolers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- del frescos grille southlakeWbsmitty42Dined on 9/26/2014Food was great, service had a few misfires. Crab cakes and cheesesteak egg roll apps were both were wonderful. Main had filet and ahi tuna steak. Both were super tasty. However, Filet came out underdone at first then second try came out over done. Manager comped it. Truffle Mac and cheese was amazing! Desert had lemon cake and chocolate cake, requested chocolate cake without the raspberry sauce but they put it on anyway. Manager replaced it and comped it. Both deserts were great. Drinks were good too, server made several good recommendations. Price seemed a little high for the area, it's Del Friscos Grille not the Double Eagle downtown! Staff was very friendly and attentive. Little noisy inside, great outdoor patio seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening with familyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014We arrived early at 545PM and they were ready for us. We were in one of the quieter areas as I had requested and could easily converse with one another. Our server, Stephen, was great. Everyone was attentive to assist me with all doors and elevator as I was using a walking cane. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed & interruptedLapisLeaDined on 9/25/2014They say the weekends are always fully booked up so when I got a Thurs. night rez on my husband's b-day we were excited. The hostesses were great and sat us immediately. The waiter was polite and made a real effort to connect on a personal level. Unfortunately, between him, the manager, and the busboys our meal was interrupted at least 18+ times during our 75 minute meal. I lost count around 18. He would come by to make a witty remark, to comment on something he'd overheard me saying about my day, to refill my 3/4 full tea glass. The manager came by without introducing himself and took the serving spoon out of my hand to serve me. The filet was dry, but the the truffle pasta was fabulous. Now if only they'd left us alone to enjoy it!Special Features:
- Amazing !!!AwesomeDined on 9/23/2014I have a great time with my wife. Everyone was great, manager was friendly and nice. We enjoyed our dinner, overall it was a great experience. Excellent customer serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionMagpieDined on 9/21/2014I took my Mother here for her 80th birthday and we both had a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bit DisappointedPatlynnDDined on 9/20/2014I really wanted to like Del Friscos. When my husband and I arrived, we were seated immediately. I don't drink alcohol so I ordered a peach iced tea. It was watered down. We ordered burgers and fries. I had the sea salt and parmesan fries. They were limp, salty and soggy. The bun was fresh and buttery, but the burger was dry and tasteless. All I could taste was the "sloppy sauce" and onions, and a dry meat patties with no flavor. We tried for desert, I had the Lemon Deberges cake. That was very good. My husband had the Nutella bread pudding...YUK! chocolate bread, no hazelnut flavor. On top of all of this it cost us $98.00 and it took 45 minutes to be served. Oh, and we also ordered the cheesesteak eggrolls, they were just ok...
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Sorry to say but the food was uninspiring...everything else was OK....not spectacular. I expected more....perhaps my expectations were to high.Special Features:
- Out-of-town guestsKDebeucVIPDined on 9/19/2014Had 8 people flying in from all over the country (New York City, NY, Newport Beach, CA, Pampono Beach, FL). They all made it in time to have a delicious evening out in Southlake, TX!! All were pleasantly surprised by the high quality food and nice service of the DelFrisco's Grill!! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Servicebill57kathyVIPDined on 9/18/2014Our server Sarah was outstanding and attended to our every needs very efficiently while not interrupting ongoing conversations at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service!jmelias86VIPDined on 9/15/2014The food and service are always amazing! Best place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Endless ComplimentsAlexPDined on 9/13/2014Fantastic service who wouldn't stop complimenting my date and I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manager was awesome!!KEDS4FOODDined on 9/12/2014What a great place. This was my 6th visit and it never disappoints. The staff and manager can accommodate anything you ask for.Special Features:
- Vegetarian Friendly food!Lcat11Dined on 9/10/2014I was happy to arrange a girl's night out dinner at Del Frisco's when I saw the various vegetarian options for myself and my health conscious friends. I also liked the low calorie cocktail options and the chic atmosphere of the restaurant. The waitstaff was very professional. I gave three stars as the particular night we were there a private party was overflowing from the private room and consequently it was a bit crowded and service was consequently slow. I think this was just a fluke and plan to return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very, very noisy!SandP1979Dined on 9/6/2014I wish this review could be more positive because of the friendly, fantastic staff we met during our lengthy visit. We were originally seated downstairs around 2 pm on a Saturday. The noise level was worse than any restaurant I have ever experienced. The kitchen is open and very near to the dining room. The bus station is immediately adjacent to the first row of booths! All we could hear was silverware and dishes being stocked. Our waiter had difficulty hearing us and taking our order! This background noise caused the staff and customers to raise their voices to a very uncomfortable level. Later we went upstairs which was much better, but I will never return to the downstairs dining area again. Great, great staff though!
- Over priced and nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was good. No stand outs on the menu. Service was good. Nothing outstanding in the service. Prices pretty hefty for average fair. There are so many other better places. I don't see anything at Del Friscos worth returning for.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Enjoy the accessibility. We were able to make reservations and move the time up when all 5 of us could meet. We especially enjoyed the Corn Bisque soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coconut cream pie is divine!ChristieDined on 8/30/2014I made it my mission to get there for my birthday, as the coconut cream pie is the best.dessert.ever! And free on your birthday! Yum! All of our meals were good, too, and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Triple treatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/29/2014I went here to try the triple treat special....cheeseburger, fries and adult milkshake. The burger and fries were really good. The milkshake had a good taste, but the liquor made it melt quickly so it was like drinking milk. Overall, my fiance and I intend to go back and our waiter was the greatest!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Had a wonderful experience celebrating my sons 24th birthday. Thank you for making it such a special evening for him. We love your new location and your staff is exceptional. Thanks again.Special Features:
- Cheesesteak EggrollsSLNewbieDined on 8/27/2014Enough said! Great service and good variety on the menu.Special Features:
- Hit or missshellyDined on 8/26/2014I have eaten at this restaurant 4 times. First time we went for brunch, 4 out of 6 meals were poor. Second and third times, 2 out of 2 meals were very good. Picked it this time for a birthday lunch and it was VERY disappointing and lacked flavor. Service. What service? I am done. I wouldn't go back if it was free. Valet parking takes away from the charm of town square and takes up way too many spots that go unused. If you do go at lunch time, ask to be seated upstairs. It's a lot quieter and has lots of natural light. Downstairs is dark and loud.Special Features:
- Good times!celticgirlintexasDined on 8/23/2014Never disappointed... Great food and service...always!Special Features:
- Dinner on the terraceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Ambiance was nice. Warm evening and had to request the misters be turned on. Pleasant waitress. Ordered apps and then dinner. Food took forever. Lack of attention was undeniable. My wifes steak was ok, my chicken fricasse was marginal and the kids meals were not so hot. Overall poor experience and will never return.
- Off menu specialpartyof8Dined on 8/21/2014The chef's "entree of the evening" was perfection. Appetizer - dinner, all excellent. Noise level was horrible and will be a deciding factor if we choose to eat there again. Too many great restaurants in the area with a lot less volume. Hoping they will add some "softer" surfaces to absorb some of the noise.Special Features:
- First timersFalcon67Dined on 8/21/2014Food was great. Excellant service and very friendly staff. It was a bit loud which made it difficult to carry on a conversation, but that just means the place is very popular so they must be doing something right. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Place!CarmompsdDined on 8/18/2014Great middle of the week dining spot! Not overly crowded , very attentive wait staff, super cool menu! Hand crafted cocktails were wonderful. Ready to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2014I had a business lunch and wanted someplace nice but not stuffy. This was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchTerryDined on 8/17/2014A new Fav! Staff and service were excellent. I normally do not order waffles but the red velvet waffle with vanilla bean infused cream cheese drizzle sounded so unique I had to try. It was delicious and I will order again. The chicken fried steak with chorizo sausage gravy was also a hit. I highly recommend Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake for your weekend brunch spot.Special Features:
- Excellent food and staffBrainsVIPDined on 8/17/2014Excellent food. The entire staff was great. This was our first time for brunch - unique food with home spun goodnessSpecial Features:
- Outstanding ServicelundylundDined on 8/16/2014We went to Del Frisco's for our anniversary. Upon check-in, the staff wished us a happy anniversary, and a card was waiting for us at our table. Our server wished us a happy anniversary. Food was great, many interesting items to choose from. My wife thought she ordered crab when in fact it was a fish with a crab garnish. Even though it was her mistake, the restaurant took back the entree and replaced it with something she wanted. As an anniversary surprise, we got a free dessert: nutella bread pudding with coffee ice cream. It was incredible. Great experience top to bottom.Special Features:
- High class as expectedKathleenDined on 8/15/2014My friend, who lives in Southlake, and I have a running joke - it's hard to get a coveted table reservation at Del Frisco Grille on Friday night at 7. Well I got it after booking in advance with OpenTable. And it was marvelous. Our server Albert was top notch, food was unparalleled and the wine list was a treat (Tempranillo in Southlake? NO WAY!!!) Was a super evening. Bar scene was hopping too on both floors. Lots of fun. Will not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.