Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
1200 E. Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (817) 410-3777
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday - 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
Del Frisco’s Grille in Southlake is located right in the middle of the shopping and nightlife of Southlake Town Square. You can spend the day shopping at popular stores and boutiques before meeting up with your friends for dinner and drinks or a show at the Harkins Theatre. Del Frisco’s Grille is located right off of Highway 114 on the northwest corner of Carroll Avenue and Southlake Boulevard. You can enjoy our luxurious dining room or one of our two outdoor patios to, "meat up and drink up," with your friends old and new.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake - Best Restaurants in Southlake ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake reviews from OpenTable diners
212 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (107)fit for foodies (76)hot spot (73)great for lunch (70)neighborhood gem (69)great for outdoor dining (67)good for groups (66)great for brunch (53)notable wine list (51)vibrant bar scene (44)romantic (39)late-night find (27)kid-friendly (11)scenic view (10)Show More
- Del Frisco's it's not!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014I was very disappointed with my first visit to Southlake. The menu was not nearly as complete as the Del Friscos restaurant in North Dallas. The restaurant was very loud and you had to shout to make yorself heard to others at the same table. This grill is riding the coattails of the Del Friscos fine restaurant in Dallas and unless they make some changes, The reputations of all the Del Friscos establishments will suffer. I will not visit another Del Friscos Grill. Prices are extrodinarily high and the experience was much less than stellar.Special Features:
- CrowdedPickEeaterDined on 11/19/2014We arrived a little early for our reservation, then waited 30 minutes in the crowded bar for our table. The six of us were then seated in a booth barely large enough for five. When our food orders arrived, one was not what had been ordered, so one of our party had to wait for the correct order while the rest of us ate. When the bill came, it was the wrong bill. Too busy, too crowded, too many mix-ups.
- Not that greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014We went to this restaurant for my birthday lunch and it was not that great. Nothing like the DF Grille in Dallas. I ordered a steak salad with the steak cooked medium and it came out well done. Very disappointed and will not return.Special Features:
- Birthday Brunch Celebration a successBrunchFoodieDined on 11/16/2014It was my husbands 65th bday and our son wanted to take us all out for brunch, because his Dad loves a good breakfast on Sundays. Del Frisco's was the perfect place , with delicious eggs benedict, waffles and bacon (didn't care for the spicy syrup), burrito and we all shared bites - we're family. Great experience and excellent service. We will make a regular for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beezy41Dined on 11/15/2014Great service, friendly and inviting staff every visit. Prefer to visit here than Del Frisco's Ft Worth which was our previous go-to location. Cant remember all their names but shout out to Steven and Bianca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuzukiM109Dined on 11/15/2014In a word, terrific. Del Frisco's is known for great steaks, and the 16oz Prime Ribeye did not disappoint. Great crust, well spiced, probably one of the top 5 steaks I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the tripDateNightCoupleVIPDined on 11/15/2014Great concept from a highly reputable company, Del Friscos. The laid back atmosphere can be casual or dressy. Great date night place, where we caught up with friends at the bar, and then broke away for dinner on our own. The staff is extremely friendly and welcoming - and truly hospitable. The manager came to our table to check on us as well. All round - great time, great meal, and very reasonably priced. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our food was fabulous and we had the best server!ICU812Dined on 11/14/2014Our server Bruce was the best! He made the evening a lot of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good night overallRickyandColeDined on 11/13/2014Molly was our server and she was fantastic. She was knowledgeable and suggested some great entrees. My wife had the ribeye and I had the burger. It was a good piece of meat but the peppercorns took away from the taste of the ribeye. We took it home and I was able to make some great broccoli beef with garlic oil. There was a wine guru there also to help us pick through the extensive wine list. He picked the perfect Malbec for our meal. My burger was fantastic. We had the deviled eggs. My wife did not like truffle sauce but I thought it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice. Staff was amazing.ImpressedDined on 11/12/2014Staff was very attentive, Took the time to read the notes in our reservation, and wish us a Happy Anniversary. Provided champagne while we waited to be seated. Very impressed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservation timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2014the only thing that went wrong was that our reservation was for 6:45 and we didn't get seated until 7:30. other than that, it was a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicefoodiefan1050Dined on 11/8/2014Good is always good, especially the beef! The service was perfect. No rush, able to visit with friends without feeling like you are taking up a table for the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of the bestAlbertoDined on 11/7/2014My experience at Del Frisco's Grille was excellent. The food , service, environment was beyond my expectations. I will recommend to everyone without a doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ServiceNGNLADined on 11/7/2014After a minor issue at the bar prior to dinner the entire team went above and beyond to ensure that we had an excellent experience. The food was outstanding, the staff was attentive, and they all seemed to care a great deal about us. Our server even wen the extra mile to write a personalized message on our dessert platter. Can't wait to go back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NancyNancyVIPDined on 11/4/2014Our waiter had to leave because of a family emergency but he didn't tell us or the people sitting next to us.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was not memorableFoodDined on 11/1/2014For the price, totally not worth it. Ok If you like bar food.Special Features:
- Great nightJenniferwparkerDined on 10/28/2014The atmosphere is hip yet cozy. The food is fantastic; comfort food gone gourmet. The service was amazing. Every single person wished my son a happy birthday, even the manager that stopped by to see how we liked the food. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeTomSDined on 10/28/2014The food is always incredible and the service is awesome, my wife and I and now our kids love this restaurant!Special Features:
- What a Fun NightFrecklesDined on 10/26/2014Our experience at Del Frisco's was wonderful. What a way to celebrate! The staff were great from the minute we entered to when we left with a smile on our face. A moment to celebrate comes so infrequently for my husband and I that it is important that when it does happen that it is a great experience. Del Frisco's did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch ServicejustdkDined on 10/26/2014The food for brunch was very good, but I would have preferred some more traditional choices along the lines of breakfast, that is why I went the lunch route instead. However none of that mattered because everything was overshadowed by the absolutely, bar none outstanding service provided by Molley. If you are looking for professional, personable, quick witted service and charm then Molley is the one to be had. If for no other reason I would return for the service - and maybe the coconut cream pie for dessert.Special Features:
- Great night outStilliftinDined on 10/25/2014Anniversary. Great high end place to chill. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014It was our anniversary and from the moment we walked in the staff helped make it special. Our waiter was great and the food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service Always GoodBerwinDinerDined on 10/20/2014We eat at DFG Southlake about once a week. The food and the experience are always good. Our waiter Vincenzo was great and I always appreciate the one of the managers(Jemma that evening) stops by. My wife's pork shop was not cooked to her satisfaction and they quickly replaced it with no questions or attitude. We'll be heading back on Sunday for Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ServiceJamesDined on 10/17/2014Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake defines excellence. While my wife and I celebrated our anniversary the staff of Del Frisco's Grille created an experience to remember. We were seated in an intimate section and were treated with what one could only define as perfect, attentive service. The food and wine were exceptional and the service set's Del Frisco's apart for all other in their class. Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to the GrilleSuzieQDined on 10/14/2014I took my mom who is in her 70s, and we visited on a Tues night at 5:30. We were greeted warmly by the entire staff and mgr. Our server Kathryn was awesome...friendly, helpful, attentive, with a genuine smile. The decor was warm yet contemporary, the booths comfortable. The noise level when we arrived was very low as we were among just a few guests. Within an hour, the dining room was at least half full, and the room was substantially louder. It was difficult to enjoy a conversation without having to raise our voices, and this was on a Tues. Lots of kids with parents which I appreciated seeing as I have young children. Our favorite food items were the crab cake and grits. We did not have an entree that nite, only appetizers/ sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Hard to have a conversation because of noise level. Food was just ok.Special Features:
- OK, but nothing special for $$$occasionaldinerDined on 10/11/2014Pro: we had a reservation and were seated right away. The location is in a hotspot in Southlake so in that regard it has an appealing atmosphere. Con: for the money it was a disappointment. The steaks were OK but for the price, I expected more. The presentation was non-existent. The 8 oz. filet was served on a large white dinner plate with no garnish whatsoever so it appeared overcooked and underwhelming. It just seemed like they could have tried harder overall.Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch Oct 5jwg930Dined on 10/5/2014New and bright environment. Good view from large windows on 2nd floor. Food was very good with interesting selections. Moderately priced. Food and beverage delivery was slow on our visit, but we were not in a hurry. No napkins or coaster pads under drinks, so Table top got wet wherever a beverage was placed. There was always some water standing somewhere near where you put your hands.Special Features:
- DisapointedFoodloverDined on 10/5/2014Unfortunately this restaurant does not live up to the Del Frisco reputation or brand. I will say that the service was very good. From the valet, hostess, waiter and food delivery, nothing but praise. Excellent cocktails and appetizers. The food however is another story. I would rate the Sunday Brunch Burrito, and the other entrees as mediocre (think Chili's). It never helps to have bugs interfering with your meal. If you're planning to be outside, have a few drinks and some appetizers, great place. Also, I saw many families during the Sunday Brunch. Great menu for a less discerning youngster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrateMacmomDined on 10/5/2014My daughter was heading back to school and my mom, my daughter and I wanted to have a nice brunch before she left. We sat outside and it was great (a little cool but still very nice). We were able to sit back, talk and enjoy a great meal and have some time to talk before she left. Love their brunch!Special Features:
- Not as expectedIda1Dined on 10/4/2014Food was good, service was chaotic although they seemed to try hard to please. Very noisy, seemed like a "get together" kinda place. The overall feeling was more like a bar than a restaurant.Special Features:
- Beautiful Saturday LunchFoodieFrancesVIPDined on 10/4/2014I visited Del Frisco's Grill with my four year old granddaughter for lunch. We had a lovely time. We sat in the booth by the bar area, and the bartender served us. She was so friendly and very competent. I had the Lamb Burger, and my granddaughter had a kids cheese burger. The wine selection was wonderful. The entire experience was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't dissapointNoPeDined on 10/3/2014Sat on the upstairs patio and had drinks, apps then dinner. Everything was perfect. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good food, missed my requestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We had our "date night" and had asked for a quiet location toward the back of the restaurant. We were put next to a large table of high schoolers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- del frescos grille southlakeWbsmitty42Dined on 9/26/2014Food was great, service had a few misfires. Crab cakes and cheesesteak egg roll apps were both were wonderful. Main had filet and ahi tuna steak. Both were super tasty. However, Filet came out underdone at first then second try came out over done. Manager comped it. Truffle Mac and cheese was amazing! Desert had lemon cake and chocolate cake, requested chocolate cake without the raspberry sauce but they put it on anyway. Manager replaced it and comped it. Both deserts were great. Drinks were good too, server made several good recommendations. Price seemed a little high for the area, it's Del Friscos Grille not the Double Eagle downtown! Staff was very friendly and attentive. Little noisy inside, great outdoor patio seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening with familyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014We arrived early at 545PM and they were ready for us. We were in one of the quieter areas as I had requested and could easily converse with one another. Our server, Stephen, was great. Everyone was attentive to assist me with all doors and elevator as I was using a walking cane. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed & interruptedLapisLeaDined on 9/25/2014They say the weekends are always fully booked up so when I got a Thurs. night rez on my husband's b-day we were excited. The hostesses were great and sat us immediately. The waiter was polite and made a real effort to connect on a personal level. Unfortunately, between him, the manager, and the busboys our meal was interrupted at least 18+ times during our 75 minute meal. I lost count around 18. He would come by to make a witty remark, to comment on something he'd overheard me saying about my day, to refill my 3/4 full tea glass. The manager came by without introducing himself and took the serving spoon out of my hand to serve me. The filet was dry, but the the truffle pasta was fabulous. Now if only they'd left us alone to enjoy it!Special Features:
- Amazing !!!AwesomeDined on 9/23/2014I have a great time with my wife. Everyone was great, manager was friendly and nice. We enjoyed our dinner, overall it was a great experience. Excellent customer serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionMagpieDined on 9/21/2014I took my Mother here for her 80th birthday and we both had a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fine restaurant done rightmeddinerDined on 9/21/2014Everything was as one would expect in a fine restaurant, from the settings to the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.