Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
1200 E. Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 817-410-3777x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday - 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake
Del Frisco’s Grille in Southlake is located right in the middle of the shopping and nightlife of Southlake Town Square. You can spend the day shopping at popular stores and boutiques before meeting up with your friends for dinner and drinks or a show at the Harkins Theatre. Del Frisco’s Grille is located right off of Highway 114 on the northwest corner of Carroll Avenue and Southlake Boulevard. You can enjoy our luxurious dining room or one of our two outdoor patios to, "meat up and drink up," with your friends old and new.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake - Best Restaurants in Southlake ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Southlake reviews from OpenTable diners
229 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (108)great for lunch (90)hot spot (83)great for outdoor dining (78)great for brunch (75)good for groups (67)fit for foodies (67)neighborhood gem (65)vibrant bar scene (57)notable wine list (47)romantic (39)late-night find (24)scenic view (21)kid-friendly (16)Show More
- Excellent Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/15/2014The food and service are always amazing! Best place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Endless ComplimentsAlexPDined on 9/13/2014Fantastic service who wouldn't stop complimenting my date and I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manager was awesome!!KEDS4FOODDined on 9/12/2014What a great place. This was my 6th visit and it never disappoints. The staff and manager can accommodate anything you ask for.Special Features:
- Vegetarian Friendly food!Lcat11Dined on 9/10/2014I was happy to arrange a girl's night out dinner at Del Frisco's when I saw the various vegetarian options for myself and my health conscious friends. I also liked the low calorie cocktail options and the chic atmosphere of the restaurant. The waitstaff was very professional. I gave three stars as the particular night we were there a private party was overflowing from the private room and consequently it was a bit crowded and service was consequently slow. I think this was just a fluke and plan to return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very, very noisy!SandP1979Dined on 9/6/2014I wish this review could be more positive because of the friendly, fantastic staff we met during our lengthy visit. We were originally seated downstairs around 2 pm on a Saturday. The noise level was worse than any restaurant I have ever experienced. The kitchen is open and very near to the dining room. The bus station is immediately adjacent to the first row of booths! All we could hear was silverware and dishes being stocked. Our waiter had difficulty hearing us and taking our order! This background noise caused the staff and customers to raise their voices to a very uncomfortable level. Later we went upstairs which was much better, but I will never return to the downstairs dining area again. Great, great staff though!
- Over priced and nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was good. No stand outs on the menu. Service was good. Nothing outstanding in the service. Prices pretty hefty for average fair. There are so many other better places. I don't see anything at Del Friscos worth returning for.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Enjoy the accessibility. We were able to make reservations and move the time up when all 5 of us could meet. We especially enjoyed the Corn Bisque soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coconut cream pie is divine!ChristieDined on 8/30/2014I made it my mission to get there for my birthday, as the coconut cream pie is the best.dessert.ever! And free on your birthday! Yum! All of our meals were good, too, and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Triple treatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/29/2014I went here to try the triple treat special....cheeseburger, fries and adult milkshake. The burger and fries were really good. The milkshake had a good taste, but the liquor made it melt quickly so it was like drinking milk. Overall, my fiance and I intend to go back and our waiter was the greatest!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Had a wonderful experience celebrating my sons 24th birthday. Thank you for making it such a special evening for him. We love your new location and your staff is exceptional. Thanks again.Special Features:
- Cheesesteak EggrollsSLNewbieDined on 8/27/2014Enough said! Great service and good variety on the menu.Special Features:
- Hit or missshellyDined on 8/26/2014I have eaten at this restaurant 4 times. First time we went for brunch, 4 out of 6 meals were poor. Second and third times, 2 out of 2 meals were very good. Picked it this time for a birthday lunch and it was VERY disappointing and lacked flavor. Service. What service? I am done. I wouldn't go back if it was free. Valet parking takes away from the charm of town square and takes up way too many spots that go unused. If you do go at lunch time, ask to be seated upstairs. It's a lot quieter and has lots of natural light. Downstairs is dark and loud.Special Features:
- Good times!celticgirlintexasDined on 8/23/2014Never disappointed... Great food and service...always!Special Features:
- Dinner on the terraceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Ambiance was nice. Warm evening and had to request the misters be turned on. Pleasant waitress. Ordered apps and then dinner. Food took forever. Lack of attention was undeniable. My wifes steak was ok, my chicken fricasse was marginal and the kids meals were not so hot. Overall poor experience and will never return.
- Off menu specialpartyof8Dined on 8/21/2014The chef's "entree of the evening" was perfection. Appetizer - dinner, all excellent. Noise level was horrible and will be a deciding factor if we choose to eat there again. Too many great restaurants in the area with a lot less volume. Hoping they will add some "softer" surfaces to absorb some of the noise.Special Features:
- First timersFalcon67Dined on 8/21/2014Food was great. Excellant service and very friendly staff. It was a bit loud which made it difficult to carry on a conversation, but that just means the place is very popular so they must be doing something right. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Place!CarmompsdDined on 8/18/2014Great middle of the week dining spot! Not overly crowded , very attentive wait staff, super cool menu! Hand crafted cocktails were wonderful. Ready to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2014I had a business lunch and wanted someplace nice but not stuffy. This was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchTerryDined on 8/17/2014A new Fav! Staff and service were excellent. I normally do not order waffles but the red velvet waffle with vanilla bean infused cream cheese drizzle sounded so unique I had to try. It was delicious and I will order again. The chicken fried steak with chorizo sausage gravy was also a hit. I highly recommend Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake for your weekend brunch spot.Special Features:
- Excellent food and staffBrainsVIPDined on 8/17/2014Excellent food. The entire staff was great. This was our first time for brunch - unique food with home spun goodnessSpecial Features:
- Outstanding ServicelundylundDined on 8/16/2014We went to Del Frisco's for our anniversary. Upon check-in, the staff wished us a happy anniversary, and a card was waiting for us at our table. Our server wished us a happy anniversary. Food was great, many interesting items to choose from. My wife thought she ordered crab when in fact it was a fish with a crab garnish. Even though it was her mistake, the restaurant took back the entree and replaced it with something she wanted. As an anniversary surprise, we got a free dessert: nutella bread pudding with coffee ice cream. It was incredible. Great experience top to bottom.Special Features:
- High class as expectedKathleenDined on 8/15/2014My friend, who lives in Southlake, and I have a running joke - it's hard to get a coveted table reservation at Del Frisco Grille on Friday night at 7. Well I got it after booking in advance with OpenTable. And it was marvelous. Our server Albert was top notch, food was unparalleled and the wine list was a treat (Tempranillo in Southlake? NO WAY!!!) Was a super evening. Bar scene was hopping too on both floors. Lots of fun. Will not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining optionCityfunDined on 8/15/2014We love going here ! Always great service & the managers are amazing ! And of course coconut Creme pie !!! It's awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion dinnerjburdeeDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed the grit cakes for an appetizer, short ribs, salad, and steak sandwich. Everything was delicious! Including the Adult Milkshake! However, we could barely hear one another due to the noise level! The bar was standing room only and it was only 6pm! I dont know if it was quieter upstairs, but I would not recommend this for a romantic dinner or even dinner with children or grandparents. It was just too noisy to enjoy each others company. So, Ask to be seated away from bar! I will try again, but at a different time and day. It pains me to write this because the food and service really were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome lunch spotBigkid77VIPDined on 8/15/2014Always a great spot for lunch. Make sure you have reservations though even for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014We noticed the restaurant when it was being built and decided it would be a good place to visit. We got reservations on the computer and made our visit: the service was great and the food was excellent. We went during the week and told the waiter that we had not seen the couple we were with for a while and that we would be visiting as well and enjoying the meal. He told us that was no problem, we could have the booth as long as we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THe BEST!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014I take my customer here every time for lunch. She suggests it! WE both love it, best staff, food ever! Very hip atmosphere for all ages. Mollie B at Southlake is our favorite waitress. She is the most friendly & thoughtful waitress! Everyone there is but Molly B is our go to waitress!Special Features:
- Business LunchJamieDined on 8/12/2014Del Frisco was great for a business lunch. We were seated on time, the room was quiet enough for our conversation and the hostess was helpful.Special Features:
- EnjoyableTamiDined on 8/11/2014Waitress and staff were very friendly. Food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak was full of gristle.DudleyDined on 8/10/2014Ribeye billed as prime but full of gristle and impossible to eat. Will not go back.
- caljeanDined on 8/10/2014We got there just before they opened and there was a large crowd waiting. This caused some delay in being seated and before our waiter arrived to take our order. Once things settled down the wait staff was great. Good atmosphere downstairs. The food was delicious, well presented, and very appealing. I would not hesitate to recommend the Grill to anyone. I may even bring a group here in the future.Special Features:
- Del Frisco's is my GO TO PlaceMigsVIPDined on 8/8/2014Del Friscos is a great go-to place in the Southlake area Whether you're looking for a romantic spot or a place for a Guys Night Del Friscos delivers! Great Patio Scene too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunchbill57kathyVIPDined on 8/7/2014Lunch was fantastic and the food was great. Server Bianchi was great and her timing was excellent when asking how we were doing. she timed her visit during the lapses in our conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food needs workTXmom51Dined on 8/6/2014We decided to try the Del Frisco Grille near us as an alternative to going downtown to an original Del Frisco. The service was wonderful. I was celebrating one of the big "0" birthday's and our waiter was very attentive as well as other wait staff came by to wish me Happy Birthday. The food was OK, not what we were expectin. My kale and brussel sprout salad was good, but I wish our waiter had said it's really a salad for 2. My husbands steak was cooked perfectly, but the potato cake needed butter or sour cream to make it not so dry. I ordered the shrimp and grits and definitely was not impressed. The grits needed something to kick them up a notch. pretty boring. The coconut cream pie was outstanding. Best dish of the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's in Southlake Rocks!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014Each time I have been to Del Frisco's in Southlake, even though I expect great customer service because after all it IS Del Frisco's, I have been amazed and blown away by their professionalism, attentiveness and genuine love for people! I have enjoyed every appetizer, entree and dessert I have tried thus far! Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceEatandmeetDined on 8/3/2014We brought our two kids to Sunday brunch. Our oldest was leaving for college and he has been wanting to eat here. They were so excited to eat the chicken and waffles! They were great! Our waitress was so amazing to our 8 year old. She made him feel like the most important person in the restaurant. She was quick with everything. She was very attentive with our drinks,food, and even wrapping up our food to go. She brought us bread, that was amazing. It was our best experience and our kids were happy and loved the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but bad service.grubbin21Dined on 8/3/2014I've eaten here plenty of times but this time our waiter was not good. I expect the best service when i eat here but this waiter seemed as if he didnt care about our table. When we arrived we waited 10 minutes before anyone came to our table for drink orders. During the meal he only stopped by our table 3 total times . 1 to take our order, 2. To deliver our food, 3. To bring the check. Oh and i asked another waiter to bring it because he could not be reached. We love the food here and the staff is always good. We spoke to the Manger James about this. Hopefully things are better next time aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great eveningBigkid77VIPDined on 8/2/2014We love this place. However was a little disappointed that they don't offer the same pre fix as the double eggle locations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1roseDined on 8/1/2014Recently celebrated 25 years of working with a friend. The food was great, service outstanding. We were there for lunch and spent a long time discussing our experiences over the years, we never felt rushed by staff. Thanks for making us feel at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining SpotKevinEVIPDined on 7/31/2014This was our second time at DFG, and we really enjoyed the food and exceptional service again. The food was prepared exactly as requested, and the sweet potato fries were probably the best I've ever had! Great local dining spot convenient to Town Square. Really appreciate the exceptional service! We will definitely be back.Special Features: