Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach
340 Royal Poinciana Way, Suite 300
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delfriscosgrille.com/location/palm-beach/
- Phone: 5615572552x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Fusco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach
Located in the heart of Palm Beach, Del Frisco's Grille combines a social atmosphere with exciting American cuisine, an expansive wine list & hand-crafted cocktails. Food and drinks are built to share, so get together with a friend or share the experience with your neighbor.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (42)special occasion (40)fit for foodies (38)notable wine list (36)neighborhood gem (26)vibrant bar scene (18)romantic (17)hot spot (13)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- SpeedVIPDined on 10/18/2014Always enjoy our meals here. My wife can usually only wants an appetizer, but they still treat treat us like we were ordering the most expensive entree on the menu. Servers are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedVIPDined on 10/13/2014Delicious food, superb service.plus complimentary anniversary dessert confirms Del Frisco as our go-to restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never dine there againFoodieVIPDined on 10/12/2014Went there to celebrate a friends birthday. The waiter took our drink order which included 2 glasses of water. The appetizers came which were given to he wrong people ... We never got bread until we tracked down the waiter which we had to track down , he also never brought the water ... When the meal arrived the steak was overcooked ...Manichaeism took another 20 min to cook I will say that the manager came over and try to make it right , but at that point it was to late The waiter should be retrained or let go . I will never go back there and would never recommend it to anyone else The other thing is the restaurant only had 20 people so no excuse as to why the waiter was that bad
- Always Good!scottsanfilippoVIPDined on 10/8/2014Had a birthday dinner here and Alev and his team were fab. Paige was our server and did a fantastic job. Food is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedVIPDined on 10/5/2014Slight bump in prices, but food is consistently good. Service top-notch as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedVIPDined on 9/28/2014Food: Very good as usual. Service: To say outstanding would be an understatement!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's GrillelovepinonDined on 9/27/2014Our group of seven was extremely fortunate to have selected Del Frisco's for dining. Everything about the restaurant was a class act. From the moment we walked inside, everyone made us happy to be there. The food was delicious and only topped by the excellent service. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eyes firstfoodiesVIPDined on 9/26/2014Salads were not only great but also looked pretty in the presentation. Both of our desserts were also lovely, beautifully plated and tasted divine. Our main course, filet mignon was delicious but you eat with your eyes first. The great perfectly cooked filet was thrown on a white plate with a scoop of mashed potatoes and nothing else, looking pretty sad. I was somewhat shocked after the gorgeous wedge salads when they brought the filets to the table. Food and service was great, main course presentation needs work and this place will be outstanding.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience.BrittDined on 9/21/2014We loved everything about our dining experience. The waitress was great and knowledgeable, and the food was spectacular. An amazing way to end our Palm Beach trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 9/19/2014We were 7 people celebrating a birthday and everything was perfect. Our server was amazing. All the food and staff was fabulous. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Outstanding Evening A+++mw45140VIPDined on 9/12/2014It was our Anniversary and Del Frisco's did everything right to make it a special night. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly and presented a nice anniversary wishes card signed by many of the staff. Everyone who came to the table, greeted us with happy anniversary wishes. The steaks were outstanding, cooked exactly as we ordered, very nice flavor. My corn chowder was one of the best I have ever had. It was a wonderful dinner. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Palm Beach alternativeAgingPalmBeacherDined on 9/12/2014Good food and attentive (perhaps over attentive) service. Pleasant surroundings and an energetic crowd on the younger side of a typical Palm Beach scene. A good alternative to Houstons Palm Beach Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good experienceWetravelforfoodVIPDined on 9/11/2014Ate off the special menu for the Taste of Palm Beach @ $35 person. The Caesar salad was ordinary. My filet minion was tasteless and hard and the garlic mashed potatoes were dry. My friend asked for the grouper without the sauce When it came it had this very spicy sauce and they had to remake to dish. The menu should indicate spicy Someone else ordered the chicken and it was dry and tasteless. We were a party of 11 and none of us would go back The special menu was supposed to entice us to do so but if this is the quality of the food and at regular steakhouse prices I can't image who would. The restaurant was totally empty so what does that say. Onthe other hand the staff was very friendly and tried to accommodate us
- Great ExperienceDrewnJudeVIPDined on 9/7/2014Our waiter overheard that it was my wife's uncle's birthday. Without asking, he provided our group of 5 with a sparkling wine toast and a dessert for him. What a nice surprise. Food and service were excellent. Sunday night out of season, so restaurant was not too busy. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- FANTSTICDoubleLVIPDined on 9/4/2014Excellent service, food & ambience. Thank you for such a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Good StuffLuvtoeatDined on 8/30/2014The food and drinks are always good and the atmosphere is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Far exceeded expectationsltrodriguVIPDined on 8/30/2014Being a former New Yorker, I've frequented DelFrisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse on 6th Ave in Manhattan. I must say that the dinning experience at the Palm Beach location was far better than the one at NYC. The atmosphere was "vibrant" but not overly noisy. The steaks were excellent and the service was phenomenal. One of the top steakhouses in a town that boasts some of the best. I'll definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrmackDined on 8/23/2014Surprised that on a Saturday Night there were so few people there. that's off-season for you! Staff was very friendly and attentive and manager came to check on us. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationCYDNIDined on 8/16/2014We took my mother here for her birthday celebration and had a wonderful meal - great service and a special recognition for her birthday.Special Features:
- Quality food and serviceJoleneVIPDined on 8/12/2014Excellent and convenient restaurant in Palm Beach near the intracoastal. Good specials and extremely friendly and helpful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a real Del Frisco'sJKMCSMVIPDined on 8/10/2014I went here expecting the traditional Del Frisco's menu. This was a much more casual menu. The food was ok, but not at all what I was expecting. They tell me they are planning to convert to a real Del Frisco's in the future. I'll wait till they do before I return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/9/2014We have visited several times and the food and service is excellent all the time. It is a pleasure to be recognized as repeat customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LainieDined on 8/9/2014I ordered the fish in a bag. The portion of fish was very small and the portion of vegetables was very large. I was not pleased.
- Dining experienceMSJAGDined on 8/4/2014We had an outstanding experience. The service, food and atmosphere was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerHolajefeVIPDined on 8/3/2014Loved this staff. It was a Sunday night and they were all over my table. Food was good. Enjoyed the artichoke and the stroganoff. They need to find an audience. Palm Beach Grill around the corner is killing their business.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Coffee served, had to ask 3 people for birthday desert I had requested, finally arrived with no additional coffee- disappointingSpecial Features:
- Superb WinesDrChefDined on 8/2/2014We enjoyed martinis and a bottle of wine. They have a large selection and a variety of prices on the bottles. The tuna steak was outstanding quality and the steak salad a nice combination of flavors. The coconut cream pie is so creamy and smooth, we loved it! I would rather sit by the window and not so close to the kitchen. Very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IdreamofIdreamofDined on 8/2/2014The total package. Has it all. The entire staff does everything they can to satisfy the customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service but not great foodDivinedineDined on 8/1/2014Nice ambiance with terrific service. Kitchen was off. Bad sushi, with undercooked rice. Beautiful steak poorly prepared. Overdone on the edges and undercooked in the center. Chewy and tasteless. Had to be sent back. Side dishes of mushrooms and a sautéed spinach was fair. Excellent bread and crab cake. Not the same experience that I have had at Del Frisco NY, and Dallas.Special Features:
- Dinner with our FamilyCincyDined on 8/1/2014The table was ready when we arrived for 10 people. The service was good until things got a little busy. My mother in laws samon was not cooked well enough. We returned it twice. All of the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and StaffLoveapartyDined on 7/29/2014We had a birthday dinner for a friend and he was treated like royalty. The staff and management were attentive, fun, and made the experience so special for us and the birthday boy. I usually expect a steak house to have traditional steak dishes and sides, but Del Frisco's Grille, has an excellent variety of sides, and main courses to suit all our tastes - this allowed our carnivores and "pescatarians" to enjoy the meals that suit their lifestyles. Needless to say, all the dishes were cooked to perfection, or I wouldn't be giving this review at all. We enjoyed their wine selections as well. The overall experience was so wonderful, which enhanced our celebrations. We'd encourage anyone to go there to enjoy both food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vb0366Dined on 7/26/2014Food at this location is not as good as their other restaurants.Special Features:
- Overdone ChickenMickeyDVIPDined on 7/12/2014I have had and loved the chicken schnitzel. I should have sent it back although it should have been obvious to the kitchen and the server. The coconut pie remains wonderful
- Great food and serviceJosha10Dined on 7/5/2014The menu is diverse with salads, sandwichiches, and eclectic dishes. My wife and I both tried steak based on our servers recommendation. Both the Strip and filet were amazing. Better than any of the local steakhouses. Vibrant atmosphere with quality attentive service. Also a good wine bar at reasonable mark-up (for palm beach)I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's Palm BeachStevieCDined on 6/30/2014Excellent food and service. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome to Palm BeachHarvardMBADined on 6/27/2014I am a long time Del Frisco's fan from Dallas and Fort Worth. We are thrilled you are here and you lived up to all expectations of great service. General Manager Alev Ersoy could not have been a more gracious host for our Anniversary.Special Features:
- billwpbDined on 6/25/2014the service was much better this time than my last visit (several months ago). The food was better as well. I think they are starting to get things together in the kitchen at this palm beach locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 192 reviews are from the Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach reviews archive.
- Top 5 in PBSpeedVIPDined on 6/21/2014Steak salad is addictive. My wife said just the warm chocolate cake with ice cream worth the visit. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SALTYVIPDined on 6/15/2014good restaurant but found the steak salty. Not the first time either! Guess they season with lots of salt! Will not order meat here but fish is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BevHalDined on 6/7/2014enjoyed the evening.. exceptional service from everyone. we will be returning in the future...