Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach
340 Royal Poinciana Way, Suite 300
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delfriscosgrille.com/location/palm-beach/
- Phone: 5615572552x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sunday - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Tony Fusco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach
Located in the heart of Palm Beach, Del Frisco's Grille combines a social atmosphere with exciting American cuisine, an expansive wine list & hand-crafted cocktails. Food and drinks are built to share, so get together with a friend or share the experience with your neighbor.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (28)special occasion (27)good for groups (24)neighborhood gem (23)notable wine list (22)vibrant bar scene (17)romantic (10)hot spot (8)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Good StuffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014The food and drinks are always good and the atmosphere is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrmackDined on 8/23/2014Surprised that on a Saturday Night there were so few people there. that's off-season for you! Staff was very friendly and attentive and manager came to check on us. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationCYDNIDined on 8/16/2014We took my mother here for her birthday celebration and had a wonderful meal - great service and a special recognition for her birthday.Special Features:
- Quality food and serviceJoleneVIPDined on 8/12/2014Excellent and convenient restaurant in Palm Beach near the intracoastal. Good specials and extremely friendly and helpful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a real Del Frisco'sJKMCSMVIPDined on 8/10/2014I went here expecting the traditional Del Frisco's menu. This was a much more casual menu. The food was ok, but not at all what I was expecting. They tell me they are planning to convert to a real Del Frisco's in the future. I'll wait till they do before I return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 8/9/2014We have visited several times and the food and service is excellent all the time. It is a pleasure to be recognized as repeat customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LainieDined on 8/9/2014I ordered the fish in a bag. The portion of fish was very small and the portion of vegetables was very large. I was not pleased.
- Dining experienceMSJAGDined on 8/4/2014We had an outstanding experience. The service, food and atmosphere was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerHolajefeVIPDined on 8/3/2014Loved this staff. It was a Sunday night and they were all over my table. Food was good. Enjoyed the artichoke and the stroganoff. They need to find an audience. Palm Beach Grill around the corner is killing their business.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Coffee served, had to ask 3 people for birthday desert I had requested, finally arrived with no additional coffee- disappointingSpecial Features:
- Superb WinesDrChefDined on 8/2/2014We enjoyed martinis and a bottle of wine. They have a large selection and a variety of prices on the bottles. The tuna steak was outstanding quality and the steak salad a nice combination of flavors. The coconut cream pie is so creamy and smooth, we loved it! I would rather sit by the window and not so close to the kitchen. Very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IdreamofIdreamofDined on 8/2/2014The total package. Has it all. The entire staff does everything they can to satisfy the customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service but not great foodDivinedineDined on 8/1/2014Nice ambiance with terrific service. Kitchen was off. Bad sushi, with undercooked rice. Beautiful steak poorly prepared. Overdone on the edges and undercooked in the center. Chewy and tasteless. Had to be sent back. Side dishes of mushrooms and a sautéed spinach was fair. Excellent bread and crab cake. Not the same experience that I have had at Del Frisco NY, and Dallas.Special Features:
- Dinner with our FamilyCincyDined on 8/1/2014The table was ready when we arrived for 10 people. The service was good until things got a little busy. My mother in laws samon was not cooked well enough. We returned it twice. All of the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and StaffLoveapartyDined on 7/29/2014We had a birthday dinner for a friend and he was treated like royalty. The staff and management were attentive, fun, and made the experience so special for us and the birthday boy. I usually expect a steak house to have traditional steak dishes and sides, but Del Frisco's Grille, has an excellent variety of sides, and main courses to suit all our tastes - this allowed our carnivores and "pescatarians" to enjoy the meals that suit their lifestyles. Needless to say, all the dishes were cooked to perfection, or I wouldn't be giving this review at all. We enjoyed their wine selections as well. The overall experience was so wonderful, which enhanced our celebrations. We'd encourage anyone to go there to enjoy both food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vb0366Dined on 7/26/2014Food at this location is not as good as their other restaurants.Special Features:
- Overdone ChickenMickeyDVIPDined on 7/12/2014I have had and loved the chicken schnitzel. I should have sent it back although it should have been obvious to the kitchen and the server. The coconut pie remains wonderful
- Great food and serviceJosha10Dined on 7/5/2014The menu is diverse with salads, sandwichiches, and eclectic dishes. My wife and I both tried steak based on our servers recommendation. Both the Strip and filet were amazing. Better than any of the local steakhouses. Vibrant atmosphere with quality attentive service. Also a good wine bar at reasonable mark-up (for palm beach)I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's Palm BeachStevieCDined on 6/30/2014Excellent food and service. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome to Palm BeachHarvardMBADined on 6/27/2014I am a long time Del Frisco's fan from Dallas and Fort Worth. We are thrilled you are here and you lived up to all expectations of great service. General Manager Alev Ersoy could not have been a more gracious host for our Anniversary.Special Features:
- billwpbDined on 6/25/2014the service was much better this time than my last visit (several months ago). The food was better as well. I think they are starting to get things together in the kitchen at this palm beach locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top 5 in PBSpeedVIPDined on 6/21/2014Steak salad is addictive. My wife said just the warm chocolate cake with ice cream worth the visit. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SALTYDined on 6/15/2014good restaurant but found the steak salty. Not the first time either! Guess they season with lots of salt! Will not order meat here but fish is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BevHalDined on 6/7/2014enjoyed the evening.. exceptional service from everyone. we will be returning in the future...
- Belmont Party!AnnBVIPDined on 6/7/2014We went to Del Frisco's for the Belmont Stakes after receiving an email about all the specials. When we arrived, we had to ask about the specials, and even then we only heard the drink specials. The food was delicious and the service was attentive despite the bar being crowded. Fun event!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three strikes your outLifeLongDinerDined on 5/30/2014I was hopeful that my first two unsatisfactory visits were an aberration, unfortunately they were not. Could not be more disappointed in the quality of food or service. Disorganized, chaotic, confused. Not busy at 8 on a Friday night, my experience clearly explains why. Won't go again.
- Nice addition to Palm BeachSoSadDined on 5/24/2014Enjoy the food everytime. Well designed, with a hip but not to trending atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantSteveDined on 5/16/2014Finally tried Del Frisco and glad we did. From appetizers to dessert, everything was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieVIPDined on 5/14/2014Fantastic place to go. Great service Great food...... The manager ELISSA PABLO should be commended for how she makes the customer happy!!!Special Features:
- Simply FabulousLove2eatDined on 5/13/2014Wonderful restaurant. Food is superb, staff outstanding ambiance terrific. Steaks were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhylVIPDined on 5/13/2014We had been there before and loved it. Our 23 year old grandson was visiting and wanted a good steak. We had great food and a great waiter.Special Features:
- Accomodating menu for all tastes.PamRDined on 5/10/2014When looking for a restaurant for a steak lover, paleo couple, and gluten free eater, we weren't sure how accommodating this restaurant would be until we saw the menu. It was perfect for all tastes. All of us loved our meals and can't wait to try more items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Had a delightful dinner and great service. The decor was outstanding. This restaurant is a winnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LIEKVIPDined on 5/4/2014When we arrived on Sunday evening the restaurant was empty. We all ordered burgers as it was advertised as burger month. When 3 of us asked to sub out the fries for a cucumber salad of the same price, we were told by our server; they do not substitute. We asked for a manager and did mention the salad was the exact price of the fries. He allowed the change. We all (6) felt this was unnecessary especially given the restaurant was empty.Special Features:
- The following 179 reviews are from the Del Frisco's Grille - Palm Beach reviews archive.
- Outstanding!CandMDined on 5/3/2014Elissa greeted us, recommended a few cocktails which became our new favorite! Katie, our server, was very attentive and positive...recommended the Grouper as well as getting the bone in ribeye which both were fantastic! Elissa to finish our meal brought out adult milkshakes which was the icing on the cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new restaurantGrannyOCDined on 4/30/2014DelFrisco's Grille was new to Palm Beach this season. We finally tried it and wish we had dined sooner! The hostess, server, manager and bus boy were all very polite and helpful and willing to do anything to make our dining experience a good one. The gazpacho soup was delicious. Our entrees were also good...salmon for him and shaved steak sandwich for me. My steak came well done and I would have preferred it medium rare, but I hadn't specified the temperature so I didn't complain. The flavor was great. The lemon layer cake for dessert was delicious....light and lemony. The espresso my husband had was as good or better than any other restaurant he's ever been to. (That's a huge compliment!) The wine list is extensive. Wonderful meal.Special Features:
- SpeedVIPDined on 4/26/2014Quality of the steak in steak salad was outstanding ! Egg roll delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must when visiting Palm BeachPickydinerDined on 4/25/2014Have been here three times and it's always amazing Great food, great service and great atmosphere Doesn't disappointSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's about timeZagatmanVIPDined on 4/20/2014Finally, some competition for the Palm Beach Grill. Del Frisco's had the guts to spend the money despite a mayor who clearly didn't want the restaurant to compete with hers. It not only is far superior to th mayor's restaurants, it's almost as good as the Palm Beach Grill, arguably the most popular restaurant in Palm Beach Florida. The food is great, service very good, and ambiance is superior. The wine list is very good and the staff knowledgable. All this comes from a restaurant whose business will be so affected by the seasons. I hope the mayor will give up her rediculous opposition to them serving lunch here as we'll and stop blaming it on a perceived parking problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- easter dinnerluv2dineoutDined on 4/20/2014Our waitress was great.We had many requests (food allergies) and many mishaps. She was pleasant and accomodating. Food is moderate. There was one major issue. I saw wait staff use bare hands to take what looked like fries from one plate and put them onto another plate. I did bring it to their attention as it is an open kitchen and if you are seated in front of the kitchen you can see everything. I hope that management rectifies this. will probably not go back.