Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas
3232 McKinney Ave. Suite 175
Dallas, TX 75204Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.delfriscosgrille.com/dallas
- Phone: 9728076152x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Brunch: Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Antonio Zamora
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Hall
- Public Transit: The McKinney Plaza stop on the M-Line Trolley.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: The most convenient and efficient parking for lunch that we have is our self parking lot on Hall street, directly behind the restaurant. Pull into the parking lot, go straight ahead through the gate, and we will give you a token to use when you are leaving.
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas
Del Frisco’s Grille is located in vibrant Uptown Dallas, the heart of Dallas’ dining and social scene. Our restaurant blends industrial and lush elements to create an atmosphere that is simultaneously stylish, social and relaxed. Two energetic bars create a buzz throughout the restaurant and set the stage for an exciting dining experience. The patios provide the perfect perch to catch a glimpse of the action on the McKinney Ave corridor and offer some of the best al fresco dining in Dallas. It’s your place to eat with a friend and catch up on the latest or make a new friends at the bar. Our food and drinks are built to share, so share the experience with your neighbors – they are just friends you haven’t met yet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Grille - McKinney Ave - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
160 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (71)special occasion (70)hot spot (69)neighborhood gem (61)fit for foodies (58)good for groups (55)great for outdoor dining (53)notable wine list (47)great for lunch (40)great for brunch (39)romantic (34)late-night find (24)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Highly recommend for Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2014Food and service were awesome. Christina was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late dinner after TheaterDadwithteenagersVIPDined on 10/10/2014Had Friday night meal after theater. The wedge salad was excellent. The double meat double cheese burger with the parmesan fries was amazing.The Ahi Tuna Tacos were also yummy. The coconut cream pie was huge had to be for two people but incredibly delicious.Special Features:
- scottVIPDined on 10/5/2014Felt like an O'Charley's with steakhouse prices. Very young, inexperienced servers. Food OK.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014Great food, Stephani our waitress was excellent. She suggested the chicken & waffles with the red velvet waffle in substitution for the regular waffle!! Delicious!!! Will definetly be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drinks!!LadiesnightDined on 10/3/2014Great service. Steaks were great - perfect sear, great seasoned crust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love This Placebritdee3Dined on 10/2/2014I chose this restaurant to celebrate my sorority sisters birthday and it was absolutely wonderful! I'm no stranger to this place so it was first on the list. My only complaint is that they took the pork chop with the grits off the menu and that's one of my favorite dishes of all time! I settled with the Sole Francese and that was really good, BUT I need the pork chop back! I will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ready for prime time.JPozDined on 9/27/2014Our server was very nice but the overall experience was disappointing. The food was cold and it took forever and after several in our group decided to have the evening's special we were told that they had sold out of the item. Also, it was so loud that we could not even have a casual conversation during our meal. I will not come back unless something changes at Del Frisco's Grille.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Food was good but didn't live up the my Del Frisco's taste. The orignal Del Frisco's was much better. My steak seemed a little dry and over cooked from what I ordered. I would dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeEricaDined on 9/26/2014Great place on McKinney ave. bar, outside dining, food Everything was amazing so was the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks amazing Service OKjtlawdogDined on 9/25/2014Not really a complainer however when I drop a 100 bucks for dinner and the waitress totally forgets my wedge salad that I had to add on ala carte it's kind of a big deal. Steaks are to die for in had the twin filet special and they were amazing. Cut just like butter. I would recommend this place again. Only thing I would recommend is that the you ask your server to repeat back the order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014The food, and drinks, were delicious. Service was great. The steak was perfectly cooked, tasty and tender; crab cakes, the best we've had in a long time.Special Features:
- Great for a Casual Sunday BrunchLawGuyDFWDined on 9/21/2014This place is a gem. Not only great for an evening of fine dining, but a delightful place for outdoor Sunday brunch. The peach sangria and diverse brunch menu is best enjoyed on the patio to enjoy great fall Dallas weather. Umbrellas and misters battle any lingering summer sun. The service, top notch!Special Features:
- Great meal, terrible parkingFoodWonderfulFoodDined on 9/20/2014Had a great meal at Del Frisco's in Dallas. Menu was good, traditional favorites with a modern twist. Steak was excellent. Prices lean towards high but not terribly so. I would go here again, however parking was a nightmare. Many roads around the restaurant are under construction and are closed off as a result. Had to drive around in 5-minute loops three times before I finally found something. Caused me to be 15 minutes late for my reservation, but fortunately I was still seated. Our waitress was fantastic, friendly, chatty, charming!Special Features:
- Biz partners Bday5thGenTxDined on 9/20/2014Sitted outside on ground floor although we requested upstairs which was out only gripe. The downstairs outside was still quite nice, coupled with great good and service, there really was no ro to complain. All and all a great night with out buddy, who I might mention, did get serves the bread pudding with a candle to celebrate 49 years of being on the planet. Cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotSMccainVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great spot. The girlfriends' favorite spot for a relaxing evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodGirlsNightDined on 9/20/2014We originally got seated downstairs next to the kitchen. We requested to move upstairs and everyone was very accommodating. The steakhouse salad and the Ahi tacos were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Management lets us down!krazycateDined on 9/19/2014This was our family's second visit to Del Frisco's Grille, after a good, but pricey meal during restaurant week in August. The manager did not allow us to use a $25 reward which we had accrued on our points card after our first visit, as he told us the card had not been registered correctly. We explained to the manager that we had called Del Frisco's Grille before making reservations to make sure that our card and reward was in order, and had been told that we were set to go. Feel that the least the server/manager could have done would have been to comp our dessert, which we would not have ordered had we known we were obligated to pay the full price of the bill.Due to this misunderstanding, doubt that we will be returning anytime soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014We've been here twice and each time it gets better than the last. We recently celebrated a special occasion and all the staff were very accommodating and congratulatory. The manager treated us to a dessert and champagne; they're all very sweet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub par serviceJDRBMXVIPDined on 9/17/2014Once again service is lacking. Grabbing plarptes before asking if you are finished, dropping full glasses in front of table, and the disappearing act once the check arrives, and after the card is taken. It took 20 minutes to pay the bill in an almost empty restaraunt. During a business lunch this is highly unacceptable. I keep giving the service a chance and nothing has changed. It's like its Del's minor league teamSpecial Features:
- good spot for group dinner214FoodieDined on 9/13/2014I think this is a great spot for a group dinner - I like the downstairs vs upstairs atmosphere. We had a variety of appetizers - the cheesesteak eggrolls are especially tasty! The steak was a little underwhelming and slightly overcooked. The staff was very understanding and willing to swap it out for another steak, which is much appreciated, but didn't care to wait for another steak. Drinks are adequately priced for its location in Dallas. Overall, a good starting point to your evening around Dallas! I'll come back another time to try out other entree items.Special Features:
- Never disappoints!BrunchloverVIPDined on 9/12/2014We had another wonderful dinner Friday night! Our favorite waiter, Mike, took great care of us. He even remembered our drink and food favorites from previous visits! Love the bar scene and people watching! Delicious devil eggs and sole francese that are hard to beat anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sole was great, tuna was mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014My wife ordered Sole, I ordered Ahi Tuna. We had a flatbread pizza as well. The pizza was quite tasty and crisp. My wife really enjoyed the Sole, describing it as "the perfect meal" for her. I wasn't expecting what I got when I ordered Tuna. What I got was sashimi on top of cold spaghetti noodles. I enjoy sushi, but wasn't expecting that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food!ILancasterDined on 9/7/2014The tea selection was very good! It is always good to have something other than black tea as a choice. Now...if I can only find that tea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurantdivaDined on 9/7/2014Very nice atmosphere. Went for brunch and had the chicken and waffles. The fried flatten overly deep fried chicken breast is not quite what I expected. I guess when you think of having fried chicken....you think of wings, thighs or a juicy fried breast. I don't think of a thin fried chicken breast. Now...the waffle....that was awesome. It was my first time there and I'll definitely go back and try something else off the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place except…..OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Everything was great food, our waiter was exceptional, and attention to details great. I have been here severals times. My only concern was the valet parking location was moved since the last time I was there….It was in a heavy traffic area. The safety factor in the new location was better. It was raining the night we went. In the past, valet attendants had umbrella, this time no umbrella, the distance to walk is short unless you are in the rain. We had to ask which direction was best, not offered by the valet service. Not a big deal on a regular evening, but with the rain, they might consider helping out a little more I tip very generously but with the new $5.00 charge for the valet service, the rain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great romantic getawaytokyotravelrDined on 9/5/2014Great dining experience for a special night. Definitely recommend reservations on weekends, but I believe walk-ins were quickly accomodated. I ordered a mojito, and although not the best I've ever had it was far from the worst. Absolutely loved the Ahi Tacos for appetizers, and the main course was spectacular (6 oz. Filet with a white sauce, the days special, and a 8 oz Filet Mignon). Dessert was the pinnacle of the night. I called in earlier and specially requested Banana Fosters for the occasion and was accomodated easily after speaking with the chef. It came out better than expected, bravo to the chef. Will definitely be coming back for seconds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Didn't have a steak, heard they are good, however the chicken schnitzel and the prime beef sandwich were horrible. I was trying to find a sandwich compatible to the Houston's prime rib sandwich and man was I disappointed. Had the fried phili cheesteak egg rolls and those were great. I didn't know the same beef was in the prime sandwich as in the phili egg rolls. Wow what a shocker.. Not a fan. Schnitzel.. Kinda blan $9 asperogus with 5 pieces... I am not a complainer but this makes me sound like I am sorry. Not a goo $150 night out with the lady..Special Features:
- Great food & service but......LuvthecboysDined on 9/3/2014This was a wonderful dinner but not our kind of dining experience. It is a bar scene for after work in Uptown. We are 60 and when we go out for a special evening we prefer a little less noise. However, the food, service and management were terrific! We probably won't go back but our 28 year old son would love it!Special Features:
- Our New Go-To Romantic DinnermrsflofloDined on 8/30/2014My husband & I, celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, and everything about Del Fresco - from hostesses' greeting, server's service & knowledge, management greeting and hands-on attitude to the LOVELY hand signed card from staff to us made the experience remarkable. Not only will we continue to celebrate our anniversary there, but it will be our go to for date nights!Special Features:
- Date Nightkesha523Dined on 8/23/2014Great food, perfect date night spot. Your date will love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/23/2014We met for an early dinner and the food was great. The only thing was our table was right by the bar which was a little crammed but other than that, it was great.Special Features:
- Successful evening!TexasileneVIPDined on 8/18/2014We dined w elderly relatives on a Monday night. We weren't drinking & had special requests- not anyone's ideal diners....however our server, Amber, treated us like her most important table. She was patient (bless her) and attentive. Our glasses were never empty & she even kept them full of ice. All the special requests were granted w a smile. We ordered 3 steak salads & a steak sandwich; all w different temp requests. They came out perfect & at the same time. That, my friends is an example of a top notch kitchen. Our food & desserts were excellent. We came in at the last minute but will be coming back "on purpose" for sure.Special Features:
- Pretty good restaurant!foodie4lifeDined on 8/17/2014I enjoyed my drink. I got the VIP with a splash of strawberry which was really good. The two appetizers I had were the jumbo lump crab cake and deviled eggs. The jumbo lump crab cake was good but I was expecting more of a baked crab cake with a crunchy breaded coating. I did love the dressing that was drizzled over it though. The deviled egg was ok. The drizzled sauce made it taste better but by itself it didn't leave a lasting impression for me. It was also served VERY cold. I ordered the chicken fried ribeye with mashed potatoes, which was decent. The gravy was a brown gravy (not cream) and it was VERY heavy on Indian spices. The mashed potatoes were not all that great and it shared the same brown gravy as the chicken fried ribeye.Special Features:
- Had a good timeLuvingLifeDined on 8/17/2014Overall I liked it but was a little disappointed with my food. I ordered the garlic shrimp flatbread and some of the shrimp hadn't been deveined.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014Excellent casual dining experience. Superior service. We had a really great time.Special Features:
- 2 Hours of Dinnig BlissBigDFrogVIPDined on 8/16/2014I don't know how else to describe my last meal here other than "2 Hours of Dining Bliss". Everything was perfect, and this is not an exaggeration. No wait for my table, service was impeccable (Jenna had a great attitude and had some wonderful recommendations), drinks were flowing (VIPs and white sangria), and food was perfection on a plate (cheesesteak eggrolls, wedge salad, veal meatloaf, coconut cream pie). Don't know what else to say other than we cannot wait until our next meal here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the menu and server was great!DeedeeDined on 8/16/2014The menu is varied and the server, David was very helpful and attentive. However, we arrived early on our way to the theater and the restaurant was not busy. They escorted us right to a table close to the bathrooms! We requested a better option which they gave us but the hostess had to walk back downstairs and get approval to move us. Not very smooth or 'user friendly'. When the restaurant first opened everyone was VERY ATTENTIVE TO OUR NEEDS AND TO THE NEEDS OF EVERYONE IN THE PLACE. the quality control aspect as far as PR seems to have gone away. The coconut creme pie was really delectable enough for 4 of us to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed the food and service. The waiter was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014I brought my husband to this restaurant to celebrate his birthday and I was very pleased and very happy with the service we received from the point of making reservations up until we left. Superb staff, food, drinks, ambience, ect. My husband was so happy and relaxed as he enjoyed his birthday. The staff were very attentive and management took time out to say Happy birthday to my husband as if they personally knew him. We will definitely come again just because. Love love love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BUT THE PLUM SHOTfoodievirgoDined on 8/12/20145 STARS FOR THE PLUM SHOT. IT WAS EVERYTHING. IT WAS A DREAM. IT WAS THE LOTTO. YUMMI.Special Features: