Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
154 E. 3rd St
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delfriscosgrille.com/location/fort-worth/
- Phone: 8178879900x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
Del Frisco’s Grille dishes up creative twists on American comfort classics. Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, Del Frisco"s Grille takes the classic bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar, a destination in itself, creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an amazing night out. Del Frisco's Grille uses local ingredients alongside new classics that are easy to share with friends: Wood Oven-Baked Flatbreads, Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, and Ahi Tacos. The menu also includes a selection of prime steaks, hearty salads, formidable sandwiches and chef-inspired entrees. Del Frisco’s Grille Fort Worth is the 9th location to open with other restaurants located in Manhattan, Washington DC, Santa Monica, Palm Beach, Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta and Houston.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
212 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (113)great for outdoor dining (102)fit for foodies (93)scenic view (86)hot spot (83)great for lunch (62)good for groups (59)romantic (57)notable wine list (52)great for brunch (47)neighborhood gem (43)vibrant bar scene (35)late-night find (22)kid-friendly (13)Show More
- Veal meatloaf, yes! Guacamole, nah.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014The guacamole we ordered as an appetizer was bland. The veal meatloaf, however, was delicious! Will be back for that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time heredaytimedinerDined on 10/14/2014I am a "first timer" and I was impressed. From the smiling greeting upon entering to the person who seated us to the server, everyone was warm & friendly. We ordered two meals so we could sample each. The shrimp & grits - fabulous!! The Hatch Burger was very good as were the fries (we had little room for many of those!). We particularly enjoyed the view onto Sundance Square. Our server advised how beautiful it is at Christmas so that gave me an idea for a Christmas gift! Thank you for a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So SosososaturdaynightVIPDined on 10/11/2014Service early on Saturday evening was spotty at best. Waitress seemed unfamiliar with menu and bar fare. Salmon was over cooked from how it was ordered. Restaurant seems to have declined in service and food quality since opening. The open table reservation though was right on time. Valet parking for that location is tediousSpecial Features:
- OverratedworldwideDined on 10/11/2014With reservations, had to wait 15 minutes with several groups who came in after us being seated before us. Our group size was 3. Finally seated, next to the kitchen directly across from the exit door. Food was overpriced, the quality of the steak (12 oz Filet) was average for a top-end restaurant, the preparation was laughable (peppercorn was almost non-existent), the potato cake was insulting. On a $39.00 piece of meat is a real baked potato that hard or the profit margin that small. Would have enjoyed a glass of wine but the only good red's were available by the bottle. The three sauvignon's offered by the glass ($15.00 per glass) were average bottles that would sell for $20.00 at the local wine shop. Will not be a return guest.
- Great FoodfrequenttravelerVIPDined on 10/10/2014We had not been to Ft. Worth or to a Del Frisco's before. Enjoyed both very much. Location is great. Wine selection was good and right on price point. Meal was great. No complaints here :)
- Anniversary DinnerWPC1Dined on 10/10/2014Wonderful location for a scrumptious anniversary dinner. The lemon cake for dessert was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New "Go To" Restaurant!WallyDined on 10/7/2014Good menu selections, great food & EXCELLENT service by Ralex!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slop no good bad service over priceTedandnadiaDined on 10/6/2014This food was junk I have had better food to Denny's this was bad I would not remeconded it to anyone a waste of money
- Nice Place, Nice PricesdllandesVIPDined on 10/4/2014We have dined here before on a few occasions and the food is always consistently good. The chopped ceasar salad was somewhat of a disappointment as far as presentation relative to cost is concerned....$16.50 for some chopped lettuce, a few pieces of chicken, and a couple of croutons. Really sad...but my wife liked the taste, it was just poorly presented, and really not indicative of the value that one would expect at that price. The double cheese hatch burger was spot on, and a very good price point. The brioche bun is a bit too much bread for my taste, but I just removed the top bun and continued forth. The cheese steak eggrolls are a definite hit everytime! Thinking seriously about doing two orders of those for my entree next time out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/3/2014We had a coupon plus an Open Table dining cheque, which the staff handled without a problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I always enjoy the food and the service you get what you pay for at del frisco! *****Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as advertisedRichDined on 9/26/2014Fantastic prime rib eye steak and flounder in a bag (hell I don't know how to the spell the French words they used to describe it). Anyway the food was spectacular. Our waitress was a delight. Provably because she is a Univ of FL Gator like me. How karmaesc; is that a word? It is now! Great place. Go there!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ringoDined on 9/26/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our experience while the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Great al frescoOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/24/2014When a good looking lady asks for an alfresco lunch, this was my solution! It worked great although my rewards have not appeared! This is the first week in autumn. temperatures temperate, suniness abounds; go for good food and service.Special Features:
- DisappointedFoodie86Dined on 9/20/2014Lunch/dinner are delicious but I was not fond of the brunch menu whatsoever. I had the pork burrito and it was too salty and the egg had the consistency of cottage cheese. Chipotle has better burritos! A friend had the waffles and the syrup was watered down and tasted like a salad dressing. I had high expectations for this brunch. Despite the food, the service and scene were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In the Heart of Fort WorthBruceTexasVIPDined on 9/19/2014I enjoy this location. It is in the middle of all the excitement in downtown Fort Worth. Great food and service. It is sure to be a grand experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- go2sundance squarego2sundancesquareDined on 9/18/2014Have enjoyed Del Frisco's Grill for two group lunches and 3 other dining experiences. Enjoy the location, the food, the energy...sure glad that Fel Frisco's Grill became a location to go to in Sundance Square.Special Features:
- Not a great BrunchluvdowntownDined on 9/14/2014We were there for Brunch, but the brunch food items are not up to par. They should re-think the Croque Madame. It was not a true Croque Madame. Eggs ordered over easy were well done. Everything we had seemed a little sub-par. Dinner and lunch menu are better. Love the idea of Brunch. But if you are going to do it...do it well.Special Features:
- BrunchYon57VIPDined on 9/14/2014I have dined at DFG many times for lunch & dinner but have to report that brunch was just not great. Chicken fried steak was dry & room temperature. Ham & cheese sandwich was tasteless & served with a salad which seemed a disconnect for brunch (fruit bowl would have been better). We were entertaining another couple so didn't say anything & they finished the eggs benedict & pork burrito completely so it must have been better than ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitLINDAVIPDined on 9/13/2014Not being fans of Del Frisco's, it has taken us a long time to decide to try Del Frisco's Grille. We found the menu choices, prices, atmosphere and staff to be far above any expectations we had. We will definitely put this restaurant on our list of favorites in Fort Worth and would recommend to anyone looking for very good food, nice atmosphere, great and friendly waitstaff and management.Special Features:
- A must place to eat at!SteveYDined on 9/13/2014Second time to eat here and both times food and service were great. This is a fun place as well. Our waiter was very good and his knowledge of the menu and wine list was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatfoodisgoodDined on 9/12/2014this is my third visit here. it is always good. service is great ajd the food and ambiance perfect. wonderful to have the option to eat outside. convenient parking in a close lot w free parking w validated sundance square stamp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation system not greatNise4545Dined on 9/10/2014The restaurant is vibrant and well appointed and new. Their reservation system needs some tweeking. We waited 30 minutes. When we were seated there was a whole back room (nice and quoted) with empty tables. We have our order when the server first came and let her know we were rushed but it didn't seem to make a difference. 15 minutes for chips and guacamole. We even had to cancel part of our order. The food we had was good and I'd go back if I didn't need to be somewhere in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ValuedllandesVIPDined on 9/7/2014We have dined here a few times and the food never disappoints. I had the CFS and eggs, w/chorizo gravy, and it was fantastic. The steak and over-medium egg went well together with the slightly smoked/spicy gravy. My wife enjoyed the double-cheese hatch burger; this place uses Prime beef that is fresh ground...no frozen, pre-fab chuck patties here. Service was a bit slow for a Sunday brunch crowd that wasn't nearly to capacity. And the kitchen, nor the expediter can be commended for accuracy, because neither of them bothered to read the ticket properly, before or after the meal was prepared. It was to be "no bun" and it came with a bun. Small oversight...yes; but, one that should not have escaped the attention of the staff. Great dining!!Special Features:
- Excellent foodJG01VIPDined on 9/6/2014Our Dinner was amazing. Food is exceptional. Filet trio special was cooked to perfection. Even if your not a grit fan, like me, it's definitely worth trying here! Service was just ok. We had a young guy that seemed a little scattered, but did not distract from a good evening. Usually the service is exceptional, so knocked 1 star for service, but would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantRomeoTimeDined on 9/6/2014My girlfriend and I visited this place and the ambiance, food, service and everything is absolutely amazing. We were super pleased with the way we were treated from them moment we walked in. If you want a place that's super romantic, nice, and fancy without breaking your bank, this is definitely the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun lunch spotTonyDined on 9/5/2014Great drinks and lunch! Some had healthy salads, some had juicy burgers with fries. Shared lemon caked - mmm! The welcoming receptionist was accommodating in selecting a table with a view of the plaza. We'll come back in cooler weather and sit outside. Brian was excellent and added to our birthday celebration with his attentive service.Special Features:
- awesomeDiamondGirlDined on 9/4/2014Awesome food and great service. My favorite is the adult milkshake known as Del's Delight.Special Features:
- Dinnergnelson0309Dined on 9/2/2014We came in last Tuesday and had a good overall experience. The servers were great. The Appetizers and dessert was great. The Main course was not so great. We ordered the special for the night which was three different 3 Oz steaks and the meat was very gristly and chewy. The manager eventually came over and talked to us after about 30-45 minutes. I would recommend making this a place for an appetizer and a drink.
- Good food, but VERY LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014The food was quite good. The server was polite and unobtrusive ( I like that). I would encourage him to offer dessert to his guests. The designers of the restaurant did not take into consideration the level of noise that is generated when the restaurant starts to fill up. Please add some soft surfaces to muffle some of the noise. Our reservation was at 6:30 and it was quite loud even that early. By 7:15 we could barely hear each other. Please do something about the noise. That will keep me from returning at the dinner hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soUniquedinersVIPDined on 8/31/2014Service has improved. Food so-so. Unsure if I will return again.Special Features:
- Loved it!ElizDined on 8/31/2014We truly had a five star experience at Del Frisco Grille. I will definitely be going back and recommending this wonderful restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:
- Holiday brunchAGirlFromTexasDined on 8/31/2014My boyfriend and I visited for a relaxing Sunday brunch. The mimosas were delicious. I had the red velvet waffle (which really could use more sauce, but other than that it was delicious), and he had the crab cakes benedict. Both were delicious. We sat on the patio overlooking the Plaza. We definitely will go back!Special Features:
- Repet offenderDoubleJwebDined on 8/24/2014Del Friscos Grille was delicious as always. The build your own bloody was a fun twist to brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the waffles!SarahpdfwVIPDined on 8/24/2014The red velvet waffles are no short of amazing. And, the waiter was sweet and attentive. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't get a steak anywhere else...TimDDined on 8/23/2014Del Frisco's Grill is an offshoot of the main Del Friscos restaurant chain. Their steaks are second to maybe only very few(make sure to order it Pittsburgh rare!), their side dishes and scrumptious and fresh, and their appetizers are hip and fit for any foodie. The win list is staggeringly large and awesome and they carry a fair amount of local brews as well, can't beat that. Location is a great factor for this place as well, in the heart of the new Sundance Square...talk about cool and this is it! It's worth a shot!Special Features:
- Quiet, Easy BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014"Brunch" means different things to different people, but we were their first table and they weren't quite ready on time. Everybody was friendly and relaxed. My first cup of coffee wasn't very hot, but after that it was good. The food was good, but not amazing. Four stars is pretty high praise. I would eat here again!Special Features:
- Consistent performanceWestTexasDined on 8/22/2014The menu is good but not special. The food was well prepared and presented. The device was very good.Special Features:
- perfect settingfriendsorlunchDined on 8/22/2014Appetizers and lunch, perfect portions, would definitely go back any day...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014A very pleasant experience. Nice wait staff! I enjoyed the online reservations. Restaurant was not overly busy on the evening of our visit, so I am not aware of level of service if the staff were much busier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.