Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
154 E. 3rd St
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delfriscosgrille.com/location/fort-worth/
- Phone: 8178879900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
Del Frisco’s Grille dishes up creative twists on American comfort classics. Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, Del Frisco"s Grille takes the classic bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar, a destination in itself, creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an amazing night out. Del Frisco's Grille uses local ingredients alongside new classics that are easy to share with friends: Wood Oven-Baked Flatbreads, Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, and Ahi Tacos. The menu also includes a selection of prime steaks, hearty salads, formidable sandwiches and chef-inspired entrees. Del Frisco’s Grille Fort Worth is the 9th location to open with other restaurants located in Manhattan, Washington DC, Santa Monica, Palm Beach, Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta and Houston.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
273 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (149)great for outdoor dining (139)scenic view (126)hot spot (97)great for lunch (95)fit for foodies (92)great for brunch (77)good for groups (72)romantic (70)notable wine list (62)vibrant bar scene (46)neighborhood gem (42)late-night find (37)kid-friendly (19)Show More
- Try the waffles!SarahpdfwVIPDined on 8/24/2014The red velvet waffles are no short of amazing. And, the waiter was sweet and attentive. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't get a steak anywhere else...TimDDined on 8/23/2014Del Frisco's Grill is an offshoot of the main Del Friscos restaurant chain. Their steaks are second to maybe only very few(make sure to order it Pittsburgh rare!), their side dishes and scrumptious and fresh, and their appetizers are hip and fit for any foodie. The win list is staggeringly large and awesome and they carry a fair amount of local brews as well, can't beat that. Location is a great factor for this place as well, in the heart of the new Sundance Square...talk about cool and this is it! It's worth a shot!Special Features:
- Quiet, Easy BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014"Brunch" means different things to different people, but we were their first table and they weren't quite ready on time. Everybody was friendly and relaxed. My first cup of coffee wasn't very hot, but after that it was good. The food was good, but not amazing. Four stars is pretty high praise. I would eat here again!Special Features:
- Consistent performanceWestTexasDined on 8/22/2014The menu is good but not special. The food was well prepared and presented. The device was very good.Special Features:
- perfect settingfriendsorlunchDined on 8/22/2014Appetizers and lunch, perfect portions, would definitely go back any day...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014A very pleasant experience. Nice wait staff! I enjoyed the online reservations. Restaurant was not overly busy on the evening of our visit, so I am not aware of level of service if the staff were much busier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The AppmizTexasSinDined on 8/16/2014We thought the steak egg rolls were not n That great my Husband did not like the sauce on them at all and the mushrooms were not very good either , but the steak was Great!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del's never disappointsMscottDined on 8/16/2014You can't go wrong here. The food is superb as you would expect from Del's. We had the Shrimp and Grits (one of my favs) and the Beef Tip Stroganoff (marvelous). We were sat by the window and had a great view of Sundance Square. Couldn't have asked for a better casual dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our experienceLJToyaMason7Dined on 8/16/2014I usually don't speak about any experience that my wife and I had for a special occasion dinner, but this restaurant was very elegant, the service was superb, the food was absolutely over the top outstanding! It was my wife and I anniversary: I had the 3 steak special and my wife had the Shrimp and grits, both were exquisite! A definite place to bring my family and friends in the near future!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Del Frisco's QualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Our third time wasn't a charm. Do not go the Del's Grill expecting the same quality of food. The wedge salad was drowning in water, which made the blue cheese dressing very runny and untasteful. The shrimp (with grits) was way overcooked. We should have sent our meal back but because we had tics to a show, we didn't have time to wait. There too many other great dining opportunities in downtown Fort Worth to waste the money on this one.Special Features:
- Nice restaurantJPPRDined on 8/15/2014Our food was good service was not great on this trip.Special Features:
- WOWTXRedRaiderDined on 8/15/2014What an amazing destination. From the time we walked in the door we had a superb experience. Our waitress was fantastic and was very attentive, funny, and professional. I had the pork chop and my girlfriend had the Chicken Schnitzel, both were a perfect balance of flavor and texture. I don't see anyone being disappointed after a night out at Del Frisco's Grille. Go!Special Features:
- DisappointedJHNLDined on 8/15/2014Service was good. Food was OK. Steaks were excellent, but "potato cakes" were burnt on outside, and not done on the inside. For these prices, can't we get a "REAL Baked Potato"? Salad was kind of lame. And where is the bread???? When I pay $60 for a steak dinner, I at least expect a roll to come along with it. Not at all worth the $175 price for dinner for two.
- Lovely Venue!Dinner42Dined on 8/15/2014We came to Del Friscos for a romantic birthday celebration. It was wonderful. The wait staff was friendly and informative. The Tennessee Peach cocktail was very tasty and refreshing. The guacamole was flavorful and had a hint of heat with the chili pepper. The Filet Mingon was delicious and very tender. It was a wonderful night! We will definitely be returning to Del Friscos!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary VenueFWISHOMEDined on 8/10/2014My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding anniversary here. Not only did they seat us at a beautiful plaza overlook table, the staff provided tremendous service and a desert on the house for the occasion. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the selections/pairings with great suggestions. Every bite was delicious and the presentation beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Overated!JodaisDined on 8/9/2014After being seated in a dark corner next to the restrooms, we kindly asked our waitress if we could move to a nicely well lit booth. Serveral became available during the hour 1/2 we were there but was never moved. After ordering our food finally arrived 45mins later. I ordered the cheeseburger & Parmesan/sea salt fries which you can get a better burger & fries at Whataburger hands down! My wife ordered a medium well 8 ounce fillet mignon which was chard on the outside & couldn't eat a certain portion of it because it was burnt. They offered us a free desert which was a slice of lemon cake that was dry & the icing was hard & cold. Our bill totaled $75. We rarely get a date night because of the kids & this was a regretful experience!
- First and only visitEje528Dined on 8/9/2014The food was nothing to brag about even though the service was exceptional. The cost of their cocktails were way overpricedSpecial Features:
- 40th Anniversarywww40Dined on 8/9/2014We chose Del Frisco's Grille to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We had attended an event at the grill 3 nights earlier and really enjoyed the food. We were greeted at the door and all staff apparently knew about our 40th as I had mentioned it when making reservations. Our wait staff was the best ever as was the food. They comped our desert (candle and all). The manager (Bruno) stopped by with a congratulatory visit and made certain the evening was everything we expected. Our new favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceSundanceFanDined on 8/9/2014Great place to catch a bite to eat after Bass Hall shows or meeting up with friends. The food is always enjoyable; brunch, lunch, or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Private Room!!greatprivatediningDined on 8/8/2014We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday in their beautiful private room upstairs. Our party of eight was so happy to be able to visit across the table with ease in the beautiful private dining area. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreekgirlGreekgirlDined on 8/8/2014What a wonderful surprise!! Everything was wonderful!!! Service was exemplary-food was beyond wonderful-and the wine list great!! Love the cool and modern atmosphere, and the view was terrific!! Can't say enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014I haven't had a bad thing here! Brunch and lunch are great. Try the French toast for brunch or the falafel pita for lunch--yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner4abirthdaydelightDined on 8/6/2014My daughter & I took her daddy out for his Birthday. What a great place for the occasion & we had a wonderful time! Thank youSpecial Features:
- Great TimetestDined on 8/6/2014We had an outstanding time, the service was great the special that night was really good, and the chicken fried prime rib was awesome.Special Features:
- Great date night; great foodHyphenLadyDined on 8/6/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience at DFG. The environment and the food are more casual than the original Del Frisco's, but the quality is still very high and the atmosphere very enjoyable. The menu is more varied than the traditional steak and potatoes that the original DF's is known for, so it was a lovely surprise. This is a great place to experience the vibe of downtown Fort Worth and enjoy great food at the same time.Special Features:
- Highly Recommended!USNMasterDiverDined on 8/3/2014From the time we walked in the door the experience was top notch. This was our first time at this establishment and we were both very impressed. Our waiter was very professional as well as friendly. He made the experience a 5 star experience. The quality of the food was outstanding as well. My filet was cooked perfectly! We both have told several people and will continue to tell more about our experience there.Special Features:
- Fun evening!DebReviewDined on 8/2/2014We brought my sister from St. Louis and my father, who has just moved here from Naples, FL, to enjoy Del Frisco's Grille and the view of the new plaza--and we had a fun evening! Our outdoor table was great (thank heavens for a cool spell in August!) and the food and service were very good! Our only suggestion is that there be more variety of main dishes (not sandwiches, etc.). We will return!Special Features:
- TemperatureKirksmirkDined on 8/2/2014Slightly Cold for dinning experience. Even with Jeans and longsleave shirt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantJaywDined on 8/2/2014When visiting Sundance Plaza we always make it a point to visit Del Frisco Grille before catching a movie or other event. Food and service are always excellent and the staff there is dedicated to making sure their customers are always satisfied. Highly recommended are the hatch chili double cheese burger and the shrimp and grits. Of course you can't go wrong with their filet and mashed potatoes either. Great menu, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service - food is mediocreHard2impressDined on 8/1/2014Our waitress was so knowledgable how the food was prepared, very impressed, great service!!! but way over-priced for food that honestly is very mediocre, the drinks were really goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchYon57VIPDined on 7/31/2014I have dined at DFG many times for girlfriend lunches & couples dinner but this was the first time for a business lunch. The noise level at lunch is substantially less than in the evenings as the bar is not active. We were able to spread our paperwork out in a booth upstairs & work while we ate. The steak salad was filling enough for lunch. My lunch partner had a small steak with frites & side salad which he wishes came with rolls or simple bread but was told only pretzel bread was available. Many ice tea refills later we had accomplished our goal & left full & satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outsound noisevalentinoDined on 7/30/2014While sitting on the patio was very enjoyable, I found that the music playing on the patio was competing with the music from the square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014Great food but could use a larger selection of veggies. Spent $40 on a steak that comes with no small salad or anything, just a loaded potato cake (it was awesome). The only thing that is really missing is at least some type of dress code, not even anything fancy. If I'm dropping $150 on dinner I would prefer that my neighbor not have on dirty tennis shoes, a baseball cap, and oversized shirt. It kind of killed the vibe for me and my husband who were there for our first date night in over 2 years. Overall, our server was awesome and the steaks were great and I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On my favorites list!JimmyTheFoodLoverDined on 7/24/2014My wife and I visited for the first time the other night. We were blown away! The service was outstanding and the food was just as good. We sat on the patio overlooking the plaza and will definitely be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovemycocktailsDined on 7/20/2014From the moment we were greeted till we left it was a marvelous experience. I brought my best friend here for her birthday brunch and the service was fabulous! Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Amazing BrunchbabyDined on 7/20/2014We had a wonderful brunch here, complete with delicious eggs benedict and brunch cocktails. The patio is beautiful and pleasant, and I can't wait to come back!Special Features:
- Great Spot For Many Eventscookoo4cocosDined on 7/19/2014Del Frisco's is a great restaurant for many events. It is in a prime location- overlooking the scenic Sundance Square in Fort Worth-and has a great calming ambiance on the inside. The food is outstanding likewise as the service is. Those who reserve tables typically get preference over tables with better views of Sundance square versus those who do not. Overall- outstanding experience!Special Features:
- 50th birthday celebration.Tristy8Dined on 7/19/2014We were seated right away. The food was delicious. The wait staff were wonderful. We will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mgr Saved the VisitdllandesDined on 7/19/2014After a very disappointing service at the start of our meal, the manager stepped in and quickly made sure things became wonderful. The veal meatloaf is earthy, light, and full of flavor. The hatch chil burger is also delicious, juicy, and just the right amount of heat, while the chicken fried ribeye is absolutely fantastic, complemented by a rich chorizo gravy that is not overpowered by chorizo. This is a repeat visit, and thanks to Toni for taking care of potential disaster, we will return again very soon. This place has wonderful food and a great view of the newly finished Sundance Square fountains area.Special Features:
- Great but...SmittyDined on 7/18/2014Great food and service. My only concern is that the portions seem to be getting smaller. My wedge salad was very small, and the shaved beef sandwich is saved thinner and is about 1/4 smaller than it used to be. NOT a good sign.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.