Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
154 E. 3rd St
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delfriscosgrille.com/location/fort-worth/
- Phone: 8178879900
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth
Del Frisco’s Grille dishes up creative twists on American comfort classics. Modern, inviting, stylish and fun, Del Frisco"s Grille takes the classic bar and grill to new heights, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The energetic bar, a destination in itself, creates a buzz throughout the restaurant and sets the stage for an amazing night out. Del Frisco's Grille uses local ingredients alongside new classics that are easy to share with friends: Wood Oven-Baked Flatbreads, Cheesesteak Egg Rolls, and Ahi Tacos. The menu also includes a selection of prime steaks, hearty salads, formidable sandwiches and chef-inspired entrees. Del Frisco’s Grille Fort Worth is the 9th location to open with other restaurants located in Manhattan, Washington DC, Santa Monica, Palm Beach, Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta and Houston.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Grille - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
260 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (139)great for outdoor dining (126)scenic view (114)fit for foodies (100)hot spot (96)great for lunch (92)great for brunch (71)good for groups (69)romantic (67)notable wine list (62)vibrant bar scene (46)neighborhood gem (43)late-night find (34)kid-friendly (17)Show More
- Not a great BrunchluvdowntownDined on 9/14/2014We were there for Brunch, but the brunch food items are not up to par. They should re-think the Croque Madame. It was not a true Croque Madame. Eggs ordered over easy were well done. Everything we had seemed a little sub-par. Dinner and lunch menu are better. Love the idea of Brunch. But if you are going to do it...do it well.Special Features:
- BrunchYon57VIPDined on 9/14/2014I have dined at DFG many times for lunch & dinner but have to report that brunch was just not great. Chicken fried steak was dry & room temperature. Ham & cheese sandwich was tasteless & served with a salad which seemed a disconnect for brunch (fruit bowl would have been better). We were entertaining another couple so didn't say anything & they finished the eggs benedict & pork burrito completely so it must have been better than ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitLINDAVIPDined on 9/13/2014Not being fans of Del Frisco's, it has taken us a long time to decide to try Del Frisco's Grille. We found the menu choices, prices, atmosphere and staff to be far above any expectations we had. We will definitely put this restaurant on our list of favorites in Fort Worth and would recommend to anyone looking for very good food, nice atmosphere, great and friendly waitstaff and management.Special Features:
- A must place to eat at!SteveYDined on 9/13/2014Second time to eat here and both times food and service were great. This is a fun place as well. Our waiter was very good and his knowledge of the menu and wine list was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatfoodisgoodDined on 9/12/2014this is my third visit here. it is always good. service is great ajd the food and ambiance perfect. wonderful to have the option to eat outside. convenient parking in a close lot w free parking w validated sundance square stamp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation system not greatNise4545Dined on 9/10/2014The restaurant is vibrant and well appointed and new. Their reservation system needs some tweeking. We waited 30 minutes. When we were seated there was a whole back room (nice and quoted) with empty tables. We have our order when the server first came and let her know we were rushed but it didn't seem to make a difference. 15 minutes for chips and guacamole. We even had to cancel part of our order. The food we had was good and I'd go back if I didn't need to be somewhere in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ValuedllandesVIPDined on 9/7/2014We have dined here a few times and the food never disappoints. I had the CFS and eggs, w/chorizo gravy, and it was fantastic. The steak and over-medium egg went well together with the slightly smoked/spicy gravy. My wife enjoyed the double-cheese hatch burger; this place uses Prime beef that is fresh ground...no frozen, pre-fab chuck patties here. Service was a bit slow for a Sunday brunch crowd that wasn't nearly to capacity. And the kitchen, nor the expediter can be commended for accuracy, because neither of them bothered to read the ticket properly, before or after the meal was prepared. It was to be "no bun" and it came with a bun. Small oversight...yes; but, one that should not have escaped the attention of the staff. Great dining!!Special Features:
- Excellent foodJG01VIPDined on 9/6/2014Our Dinner was amazing. Food is exceptional. Filet trio special was cooked to perfection. Even if your not a grit fan, like me, it's definitely worth trying here! Service was just ok. We had a young guy that seemed a little scattered, but did not distract from a good evening. Usually the service is exceptional, so knocked 1 star for service, but would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantRomeoTimeDined on 9/6/2014My girlfriend and I visited this place and the ambiance, food, service and everything is absolutely amazing. We were super pleased with the way we were treated from them moment we walked in. If you want a place that's super romantic, nice, and fancy without breaking your bank, this is definitely the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun lunch spotTonyDined on 9/5/2014Great drinks and lunch! Some had healthy salads, some had juicy burgers with fries. Shared lemon caked - mmm! The welcoming receptionist was accommodating in selecting a table with a view of the plaza. We'll come back in cooler weather and sit outside. Brian was excellent and added to our birthday celebration with his attentive service.Special Features:
- awesomeDiamondGirlDined on 9/4/2014Awesome food and great service. My favorite is the adult milkshake known as Del's Delight.Special Features:
- Dinnergnelson0309Dined on 9/2/2014We came in last Tuesday and had a good overall experience. The servers were great. The Appetizers and dessert was great. The Main course was not so great. We ordered the special for the night which was three different 3 Oz steaks and the meat was very gristly and chewy. The manager eventually came over and talked to us after about 30-45 minutes. I would recommend making this a place for an appetizer and a drink.
- Good food, but VERY LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014The food was quite good. The server was polite and unobtrusive ( I like that). I would encourage him to offer dessert to his guests. The designers of the restaurant did not take into consideration the level of noise that is generated when the restaurant starts to fill up. Please add some soft surfaces to muffle some of the noise. Our reservation was at 6:30 and it was quite loud even that early. By 7:15 we could barely hear each other. Please do something about the noise. That will keep me from returning at the dinner hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soUniquedinersVIPDined on 8/31/2014Service has improved. Food so-so. Unsure if I will return again.Special Features:
- Loved it!ElizDined on 8/31/2014We truly had a five star experience at Del Frisco Grille. I will definitely be going back and recommending this wonderful restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:
- Holiday brunchAGirlFromTexasDined on 8/31/2014My boyfriend and I visited for a relaxing Sunday brunch. The mimosas were delicious. I had the red velvet waffle (which really could use more sauce, but other than that it was delicious), and he had the crab cakes benedict. Both were delicious. We sat on the patio overlooking the Plaza. We definitely will go back!Special Features:
- Repet offenderDoubleJwebDined on 8/24/2014Del Friscos Grille was delicious as always. The build your own bloody was a fun twist to brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the waffles!SarahpdfwVIPDined on 8/24/2014The red velvet waffles are no short of amazing. And, the waiter was sweet and attentive. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't get a steak anywhere else...TimDDined on 8/23/2014Del Frisco's Grill is an offshoot of the main Del Friscos restaurant chain. Their steaks are second to maybe only very few(make sure to order it Pittsburgh rare!), their side dishes and scrumptious and fresh, and their appetizers are hip and fit for any foodie. The win list is staggeringly large and awesome and they carry a fair amount of local brews as well, can't beat that. Location is a great factor for this place as well, in the heart of the new Sundance Square...talk about cool and this is it! It's worth a shot!Special Features:
- Quiet, Easy BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014"Brunch" means different things to different people, but we were their first table and they weren't quite ready on time. Everybody was friendly and relaxed. My first cup of coffee wasn't very hot, but after that it was good. The food was good, but not amazing. Four stars is pretty high praise. I would eat here again!Special Features:
- Consistent performanceWestTexasDined on 8/22/2014The menu is good but not special. The food was well prepared and presented. The device was very good.Special Features:
- perfect settingfriendsorlunchDined on 8/22/2014Appetizers and lunch, perfect portions, would definitely go back any day...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014A very pleasant experience. Nice wait staff! I enjoyed the online reservations. Restaurant was not overly busy on the evening of our visit, so I am not aware of level of service if the staff were much busier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The AppmizTexasSinDined on 8/16/2014We thought the steak egg rolls were not n That great my Husband did not like the sauce on them at all and the mushrooms were not very good either , but the steak was Great!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del's never disappointsMscottDined on 8/16/2014You can't go wrong here. The food is superb as you would expect from Del's. We had the Shrimp and Grits (one of my favs) and the Beef Tip Stroganoff (marvelous). We were sat by the window and had a great view of Sundance Square. Couldn't have asked for a better casual dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our experienceLJToyaMason7Dined on 8/16/2014I usually don't speak about any experience that my wife and I had for a special occasion dinner, but this restaurant was very elegant, the service was superb, the food was absolutely over the top outstanding! It was my wife and I anniversary: I had the 3 steak special and my wife had the Shrimp and grits, both were exquisite! A definite place to bring my family and friends in the near future!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Del Frisco's QualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Our third time wasn't a charm. Do not go the Del's Grill expecting the same quality of food. The wedge salad was drowning in water, which made the blue cheese dressing very runny and untasteful. The shrimp (with grits) was way overcooked. We should have sent our meal back but because we had tics to a show, we didn't have time to wait. There too many other great dining opportunities in downtown Fort Worth to waste the money on this one.Special Features:
- Nice restaurantJPPRDined on 8/15/2014Our food was good service was not great on this trip.Special Features:
- WOWTXRedRaiderDined on 8/15/2014What an amazing destination. From the time we walked in the door we had a superb experience. Our waitress was fantastic and was very attentive, funny, and professional. I had the pork chop and my girlfriend had the Chicken Schnitzel, both were a perfect balance of flavor and texture. I don't see anyone being disappointed after a night out at Del Frisco's Grille. Go!Special Features:
- DisappointedJHNLDined on 8/15/2014Service was good. Food was OK. Steaks were excellent, but "potato cakes" were burnt on outside, and not done on the inside. For these prices, can't we get a "REAL Baked Potato"? Salad was kind of lame. And where is the bread???? When I pay $60 for a steak dinner, I at least expect a roll to come along with it. Not at all worth the $175 price for dinner for two.
- Lovely Venue!Dinner42Dined on 8/15/2014We came to Del Friscos for a romantic birthday celebration. It was wonderful. The wait staff was friendly and informative. The Tennessee Peach cocktail was very tasty and refreshing. The guacamole was flavorful and had a hint of heat with the chili pepper. The Filet Mingon was delicious and very tender. It was a wonderful night! We will definitely be returning to Del Friscos!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary VenueFWISHOMEDined on 8/10/2014My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding anniversary here. Not only did they seat us at a beautiful plaza overlook table, the staff provided tremendous service and a desert on the house for the occasion. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the selections/pairings with great suggestions. Every bite was delicious and the presentation beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Overated!JodaisDined on 8/9/2014After being seated in a dark corner next to the restrooms, we kindly asked our waitress if we could move to a nicely well lit booth. Serveral became available during the hour 1/2 we were there but was never moved. After ordering our food finally arrived 45mins later. I ordered the cheeseburger & Parmesan/sea salt fries which you can get a better burger & fries at Whataburger hands down! My wife ordered a medium well 8 ounce fillet mignon which was chard on the outside & couldn't eat a certain portion of it because it was burnt. They offered us a free desert which was a slice of lemon cake that was dry & the icing was hard & cold. Our bill totaled $75. We rarely get a date night because of the kids & this was a regretful experience!
- First and only visitEje528Dined on 8/9/2014The food was nothing to brag about even though the service was exceptional. The cost of their cocktails were way overpricedSpecial Features:
- 40th Anniversarywww40Dined on 8/9/2014We chose Del Frisco's Grille to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We had attended an event at the grill 3 nights earlier and really enjoyed the food. We were greeted at the door and all staff apparently knew about our 40th as I had mentioned it when making reservations. Our wait staff was the best ever as was the food. They comped our desert (candle and all). The manager (Bruno) stopped by with a congratulatory visit and made certain the evening was everything we expected. Our new favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceSundanceFanDined on 8/9/2014Great place to catch a bite to eat after Bass Hall shows or meeting up with friends. The food is always enjoyable; brunch, lunch, or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Private Room!!greatprivatediningDined on 8/8/2014We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday in their beautiful private room upstairs. Our party of eight was so happy to be able to visit across the table with ease in the beautiful private dining area. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreekgirlGreekgirlDined on 8/8/2014What a wonderful surprise!! Everything was wonderful!!! Service was exemplary-food was beyond wonderful-and the wine list great!! Love the cool and modern atmosphere, and the view was terrific!! Can't say enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLah814Dined on 8/8/2014I haven't had a bad thing here! Brunch and lunch are great. Try the French toast for brunch or the falafel pita for lunch--yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/7/2014Food Service Atmosphere was perfect. Server did a great job with our kiddos, and dinner was amazing as usual.Special Features: