Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
3376 Peachtree Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscosgrille.com/
- Phone: 4045372828x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday - Friday
BRUNCH 11:00am – 3:00pm Saturday - Sunday
DINNER 4:00pm – 11:00pm Monday - Friday
3:00pm – 11:00pm Saturday
3:00pm – 9:00pm Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are looking to host a corporate event, business dinner or simply gather with friends and family, our private dining coordinator will help you plan and personalize your group dining party so you and your guests can have an unforgettable experience.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8773470242
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
Ideally located in Atlanta's bustling Buckhead neighborhood, Del Frisco's Grille offers guests a stylish and inviting destination on one of the city's most vibrant thoroughfares, Del Frisco's Grille combines a social atmosphere with exciting cuisine, an expansive wine list & hand-crafted cocktails. Food and drinks are built to share, so get together with a friend or share the experience with your neighbor. Peachtree Road. The double-decker patio is Atlanta's only!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (72)special occasion (65)fit for foodies (63)hot spot (63)good for groups (62)great for outdoor dining (60)great for lunch (50)notable wine list (46)romantic (45)great for brunch (42)scenic view (41)neighborhood gem (40)late-night find (27)kid-friendly (11)Show More
- Great food, slow serviceJennVIPDined on 10/17/2014Food was great, especially cheesesteak egg rolls. Sad that they took the pimento cheese fritters, onion dip and tomato soup off the menu (menu seems to have significant reductions, but these are what I noticed). Service was insanely slow and our waiter started things off by asking if we'd been helped, and when we said no, said "I guess I'll help you" while indicating we were not in his section.Special Features:
- Great brunchGolphin13Dined on 10/12/2014I've been for lunch, but first time for brunch today. Great food and a carafe of mimosas for $12.Special Features:
- Early Sunday BrunchKeys24Dined on 10/12/2014The service was wonderful and the food was very good. The crabcake benedict could have less spices as the strong flavor overtook the crab. The red velvet waffles were fantastic.Special Features:
- Great serviceJwd1Dined on 10/5/2014This was our first time and won't be the last. Our waiter Elias was friendly and professional. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchmarlizDined on 10/5/2014I had the fried chicken and waffle. Delicious. The drinks were good too. Great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for mediocre food...hubbyandilovefoodDined on 10/4/2014Went here with my husband for date night. He ordered the filet mignon which was dry and bland for 40 bucks! I ordered the sole with crab topping which was so flavorless and bland for 40 bucks! Truffle mac and cheese dry and not cheesy. Drinks were good and service was great! Will not be going back though, since our bill was 150.00 for food that tasted like captain D's!Special Features:
- Great dining experience!AvidEaterDined on 10/4/2014Excellent food, great service and upscale atmosphere...great for date night and special occasions. Get the cheese steak egg rolls and Nutella bread pudding for dessert. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch outsideLadyCDined on 10/1/2014My husband and I were the only ones sitting outside that day, so the outside noise didn't bother us at all. Our burgers were great, as well as our drinks. The tiny ketchup bottles are so cute!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent. Delicious. Stylish.LeslieDined on 9/26/2014We chose to visit Del Frisco's in Atlanta after prior good experiences at Del Frisco's in NYC. Totally satisfied the steakhouse craving. The positive tone started with the trendy and friendly hostesses and continued through the entire serving experience. Delicious food as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foidwillVIPDined on 9/25/2014Great food, first time there having bad service. Waitress completely forgot about us. Had to go to bar to place orderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-ParDiningOutwKidsVIPDined on 9/20/2014My husband had been to the del friscos in Vegas and was expecting the same type of experience. We went for a special birthday and there were 6 adults. They put us at a larger booth and it was a tight squeeze. I feel like at a steak restaurant you want to be comfortable. Also, there wasn't hardly a choice for different steaks. I asked our waitress if they had lamb chops and her response was "no, we have a lamb burger or veal meatloaf." I didn't think that even made sense. This restaurant was just average and it didn't feel special at all. sigh.....Special Features:
- Over pricedNapTownVisitorDined on 9/16/2014Loud and over priced, not worth it. Great service, can't miss that. The food was good, but not as good as some options close by, and again, not for the money. The apps were very good though. All in all, try it once, but I wouldn't make it a regular stop.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/14/2014Food was great, overall great experience. Our waiter, Rufus, was excellent. Very knowledgeable, personable and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on 9/13/14BOCAJDined on 9/13/2014Went to Del Frisco's last night and won't go back. The food just wasn't good. Steaks were requested medium well and were served rare. We asked for them to be cooked more and they came out a second time, cooked through a bit more, but still medium rare. We just didn't enjoy the steak but didn't want to wait to have them try a third time to get it right. By this point, two hours in to the dinner, just not even that hungry any more. The manager Michael came over and started arguing with us about the bill and why were we so unhappy? He stormed off and said "Wow, this is unbelievable, you didn't enjoy anything tonight?" He was angry and upset with us in the middle of the restaurant. Completely inappropriate. Made a pretty bad meal even worse.Special Features:
- Great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014Had an awesome time. The food was very bland but the customer service made up for it. I will definitely be back but will pick something else to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved our experience!RBakerDined on 9/11/2014Good was wonderful and atmosphere was perfect! Definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing brunch on Laber Day 2014castingshade2Dined on 9/1/2014It was by far one of the best brunch experiences I have had in a while. The food was great (we had the chicken/waffles; red velvet waffles) Most notable was the mimosas! The service was excellent; a waiter saw I was having a business meeting and our food had come out and we had not touch it yet. He asked if he could put it in the back to keep it warm until we were ready.... what service! Our waitress keep an eye on us and kept our mimosas glasses filled.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable830CoupleDined on 8/29/2014The tomato flatbread was excellent. The salmon was very tasty and was not overcooked. We had attentive,friendly service that overall was a very enjoyable meal/evening.Special Features:
- Great service and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014I met up with some co-workers after work on Thursday. We sat at a bar table and had great service from the bartender! We all had the triple treat and it was fantastic!Special Features:
- Good place for a casual dinejrodDined on 8/26/2014I loved the overall attitude of the staff. I felt very welcome by hostesses. I had a drink at the bar while waiting on my friend and the bar tender offered samples of the various local draft beers. The server was very attentive at first, but afterwards, he forgot about us. He did not come to check on us after the food came in and totally forgot to bring a second drink that friend order. I had the filet mignon and it was tender and cooked right to order. The hummus is also delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and ServiceRonShookVIPDined on 8/24/2014A wonderful place to have brunch after church with friends. Our waiter Greg was always ready to help and carried a wonderful smile. The food cooked just perfect and of course I will go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding BrunchBHE4diningDined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. We were there for Brunch and the 3 of us loved our food. Everything was well prepared, beautifully presented and very very delicious. We definitely plan to return. Everything was perfect. Really started our Sunday morning off well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineMrMacDined on 8/23/2014Great atmosphere, good food! The service is excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic wine list!!!QuinnVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great steak. Simple but delicious. Ask for Buddy, he's the wine guru who'll pick the perfect bottle.Special Features:
- Overpriced for what you getOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/23/2014I enjoyed the dinner at Del Frisco's. Our service was good, and the food was just fine. But everything we had seemed (looked, tasted) like it was pre-prepared, mass produced. Better than Chili's yes, but not without some similarities. That's fine if I get that sort of experience, but I just expected more quality for the price. I am not saying I won't go back ever, but the quality of food (and certainly not for the price) is definitely not what would bring me there.
- Not badEatupDined on 8/22/2014We made reservations, but still had to wait 20 minutes to be seated. After that, everything was pretty good. Food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AvoidWilliamVIPDined on 8/22/2014Nothing good here, bad food and service. Worst food ever in ATL.
- Loved my 1st visit for lunch.CarotoppDined on 8/22/2014Warm welcome. Waite staff was attentive. Great menu. Steak salad was delicious, could have been bigger. Loved the Pinot Grigio. Recommend eating downstairs in the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerFireflyDined on 8/20/2014The food was fantastic however the service was very disappointing and the restaurant was not even full. The waiter took long periods of time in between checking in on our party of 5. Getting our drinks and appetizers took a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good spot for business dinnerFoodieDined on 8/19/2014We had a good dining experience - food was good and service was good. It was a group of business colleagues and we all enjoyed it. The only negatives is drinks were a little slow and food order - "app, salad, entree" was a little less than desireable, but overall nothing that would cause me not to chose this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Hard to put into wordsBDMAtlantaLandAreaVIPDined on 8/18/2014I have had the pleasure of eating at this establishment several times and have really enjoyed myself each time - more and more. The hostess at the front has seen me so much that she now calls me by name. That is not something you see often in today's restaurant experiences unless you belong to a private club or something. The food is outstanding - my business guests and I had the Steak Salad and the Chicken Cesar salad as well as some cheese fritters and the deviled eggs. Each dish was spectacular and the serving staff - while a bit aloof at times - is for the most part very good. I would recommend this place again and again.Special Features:
- DeliciousRonShookVIPDined on 8/17/2014Always a great place to eat after church and you should try the steak salad with three shrimp on top. My favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchStephenODined on 8/12/2014Terrific location, atmosphere, service and food for a business lunch and at a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch!BargirlVIPDined on 8/10/2014I finally made it here with this place being such a hot spot and everything was spectacular! First, make sure you order the Build your own Bloody Mary because it comes with all the fixin's you should ever want for this cocktail. Next, being a southern woman I LOVE deviled eggs and they do a truffle version that are the best I've ever had next to my own. Lastly, save room for the Nutella bread pudding and the word I need to use to describe just how good it is I can't write on here but my ladies will understand LOL. My next venture will be to get here for dinner because brunch definitely set the bar high!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic BrunchKeys24Dined on 8/10/2014We were greeted with smiles and a warm welcome upon entering the restaurant. We asked to be seated on the outside patio since we had a baby. The waitress was great and the food was to die for. The Red Velvet Belgian waffles were heavenly. We also tried the flash fried grits with buffalo sauce and blue cheese, these are a must! Lastly, we tried the Croquet Madame and it was made to perfection. Everything was outstanding and this birthday brunch couldn't have been any better. Thank you so much for making the day special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT AS EXPECTED!!!!DisappointedDined on 8/9/2014This was our first visit to Del Frisco's Grille! We entered and saw various people in "t-shirts", some of which looked dirty/unclean. So much for business casual! A server plopped down an appetizer and walked away. (it wasn't ours as we had not ordered yet) The prime was tough. The grilled asparagus was not tender! The food prep seemed rushed by the nearly raw "grilled" Brussels sprouts. I tried cutting into 3 before I got one that could barely be chewed. Our waitress comp'd them explaining they weren't grilled long enough. We wanted dessert; but, after our dining experience, we decided against it. Grille or Double Eagle, there's NO excuse for the poor quality of our dinner and dining experience at Del Frisco's.
- Bland...LoGhansOpinionDined on 8/7/2014This was a spot I was looking forward to eating at... The menu looked fun and different however, the food was bland. They offered a burger, fries, and ADULT milkshake special, which was actually pretty good as I ate from my cousin's plate and an appetizer of in house made potato chips with a ranch dressing which was about the best they offered... We had a party of four with healthy appetites, so we tried several dishes which all gave the same consistent reading, bland. I probably would not go back to Del's but if I did it would be for the potato chips, hamburger, and ADULT milkshake... oh and I almost forgot, they only offered one crappiee Merlot brand by the glass... Not good... Go back and regroup...Special Features:
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014its one of the best restaurants in atlanta bar none.Special Features:
- Always goodHerbVIPDined on 8/4/2014Del Frisco's has become my goto lunch place in BuckHead for meetings. The noise level is low enough to carry on a conversation. Excellent options, all of the ones I have had are well prepared.Special Features:
- Great wine list!AlyssaCVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great wine. Sommelier is very knowledgeable and doesn't suggest the most expensive wines. I always have a great time while dining here. Try the Cheesesteak eggrolls.Special Features: