Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
3376 Peachtree Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscosgrille.com/
- Phone: (404) 537-2828
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday - Friday
BRUNCH 11:00am – 3:00pm Saturday - Sunday
DINNER 4:00pm – 11:00pm Monday - Friday
3:00pm – 11:00pm Saturday
3:00pm – 9:00pm Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are looking to host a corporate event, business dinner or simply gather with friends and family, our private dining coordinator will help you plan and personalize your group dining party so you and your guests can have an unforgettable experience.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8773470242
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
Ideally located in Atlanta's bustling Buckhead neighborhood, Del Frisco's Grille offers guests a stylish and inviting destination on one of the city's most vibrant thoroughfares, Del Frisco's Grille combines a social atmosphere with exciting cuisine, an expansive wine list & hand-crafted cocktails. Food and drinks are built to share, so get together with a friend or share the experience with your neighbor. Peachtree Road. The double-decker patio is Atlanta's only!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (61)fit for foodies (60)vibrant bar scene (59)special occasion (59)hot spot (56)great for lunch (47)great for outdoor dining (46)notable wine list (44)romantic (34)neighborhood gem (32)great for brunch (30)scenic view (24)late-night find (18)kid-friendly (8)Show More
- dinerplusDined on 11/17/2014Tables a little close but overall very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing. Blah. Not going back.BryanVIPDined on 11/17/2014Food was just blah. We were a party of 6 that sampled a number of different appetizers and ordered a wide range of entrees. The appetizers were bland. Artichokes had little flavor. Gritcakes were just a doughy mess. And the philly rolls were disappointing. Overall, table service was ordinary. No manager approached the table. The bartender Joe provided outstanding service for our pre-dinner cocktail. No need to go back to this restaurant.
- Typical high end steakhouseDeltaMarkDined on 11/15/2014Del Frisco's is a typical high end steakhouse. The decor and service are impeccable. The wine list is excellent. The Sommelier does a terrific job. The food is very good. Like most others, everything is a la carte and expensive. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceJessHerrickDined on 11/15/2014As my boyfriend and I's first dining experience here in Atlanta after just moving to the area, and also out for his birthday, we were looking for something nicer that would be a memorable evening. It was just that! Shannon, our server, was friendly, cute, bubbly and interested in making our visit a special one. We look forward to coming back in the future. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip this oneAthensgirlDined on 11/15/2014I chose Del Friscos for a lunch with out of town friends visiting ATL. I have dined at Del Friscos many times and had good experiences. I found that the food quality has gotten a little shabby. My friend ordered a hamburger medium well with no mayo/sauce. The burger came extremely undercooked, it looked barely medium rare and loaded with mayo/sauce. He had to send it back but of course by the time they returned with his meal the rest of us were finished. The bun on the return burger crumbled apart so he had to eat just the meat with a fork. It was cooked to specification the second time. My friends ordered chicken caesar salads which looked very basic nothing special. My steak salad was very average with a very heavy dose of garlic dressing. My friends were disappointed and so was I. The prices are steep so you expect to have a special dining experience. I chose Del Friscos because I wanted a more upscale dining experience then your average lunch spot.Special Features:
- Love the outdoor balcony!GRITSDined on 11/7/2014It was a beautiful day so the outside balcony was just warm enough in November to enjoy being outside. Two of us had cheeseburgers and they were delicious! Our waitress, Victoria, was always there at the right time to refresh the drinks and check on us. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:
- Great experience!MeddyeBVIPDined on 11/7/2014Looking forward to my next visit -- it's always a good choice for a lunch meeting but they also handle dinner groups really well.Special Features:
- AppreciativeWonderfulVIPDined on 11/2/2014We decided to celebrate my friend's birthday and the entire staff treated her like royalty. As always the food was delicious. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Outing for FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I went to Del Frisco's with a group of friends to celebrate my husband's birthday. The staff was very ice from the hostesses to the waitress. The manager came by at one point in the dinner to welcome our group. The ambiance was perfect for the occasion. It was catered to an adult crowd with a celebratory feel to it. The food was really good; we ordered a variety of dishes, and everyone was pleased with the food. For appetizers, we had the steak wraps and the grit cakes...both were delicious. I recommend the restaurant to the 30+ crowd who seek a fun night with friends, drinks, and great food.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceLindaGDined on 11/1/2014An abundance of friendly attention was lavished on our birthday celebration for a party of 5. The hostesses, the managers, the bartenders, the server and bus staff were in a word .... wonderful. The other patrons represented all ages, and fashions ranged from casual to cocktail. The menu has something for everyone, but in an area with so many choices for great food, to me, the service wins out every time.Special Features:
- Great drinks. service not so muchlatenighteatsDined on 10/31/2014The waitress that served My table was not attentive. However she did spend most of her time waiting on a table of three guys. Guess she figured she would get a greater tip by flirting with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lite on food servedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/29/2014I enjoyed the lunch. I was able to have a quiet lunch with my guest. The service was good. The prices are on the high side for appetizer's. The lunch menu is some what lite for the amount of food vs priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/27/2014Great meeting place in Buckhead. The food is consistently outstanding.Special Features:
- Perfect!KVRN2014Dined on 10/22/2014The food is beyond fantastic (my boyfriend said BEST steak he has ever had!) & the wait staff is world-class! I have already referred so many friends! Fabulous place for dinner & we plan to return very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/22/2014Excellent atmosphere, great energy at the bar, tremendous service and outstanding food. We had a an excellent round table that allowed for our group of 8 to stay enagged with eaveryone i nthe party and had a great timeSpecial Features:
- Wait for reservationPanteraDined on 10/21/2014I had reservations for 7p and had to wait about 20 minutes. I wasn't to0 happy about that because I had a prior commitment for 8p that I was late getting to.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Everything about this place was great, food was good, service was great, everything came fast, we were checked up on a few times, but prices just a little steep.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, slow serviceJennVIPDined on 10/17/2014Food was great, especially cheesesteak egg rolls. Sad that they took the pimento cheese fritters, onion dip and tomato soup off the menu (menu seems to have significant reductions, but these are what I noticed). Service was insanely slow and our waiter started things off by asking if we'd been helped, and when we said no, said "I guess I'll help you" while indicating we were not in his section.Special Features:
- Great brunchGolphin13Dined on 10/12/2014I've been for lunch, but first time for brunch today. Great food and a carafe of mimosas for $12.Special Features:
- Early Sunday BrunchKeys24Dined on 10/12/2014The service was wonderful and the food was very good. The crabcake benedict could have less spices as the strong flavor overtook the crab. The red velvet waffles were fantastic.Special Features:
- Great serviceJwd1Dined on 10/5/2014This was our first time and won't be the last. Our waiter Elias was friendly and professional. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchmarlizDined on 10/5/2014I had the fried chicken and waffle. Delicious. The drinks were good too. Great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for mediocre food...hubbyandilovefoodDined on 10/4/2014Went here with my husband for date night. He ordered the filet mignon which was dry and bland for 40 bucks! I ordered the sole with crab topping which was so flavorless and bland for 40 bucks! Truffle mac and cheese dry and not cheesy. Drinks were good and service was great! Will not be going back though, since our bill was 150.00 for food that tasted like captain D's!Special Features:
- Great dining experience!AvidEaterDined on 10/4/2014Excellent food, great service and upscale atmosphere...great for date night and special occasions. Get the cheese steak egg rolls and Nutella bread pudding for dessert. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch outsideLadyCDined on 10/1/2014My husband and I were the only ones sitting outside that day, so the outside noise didn't bother us at all. Our burgers were great, as well as our drinks. The tiny ketchup bottles are so cute!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mistake to spend my 45th here!SHughesVIPDined on 9/27/2014Went here for my birthday and was really looking forward to it. I have been at both the NY and Philly locations and they were fantastic. This one however was EXTREMELY disappointing. Sent food back 3 times, which I never do. Ordered steak MR came out WD and cold. Then blood rare the second time! Sides were cold and service was bad and uneducated about the menu. Managers were clueless on to what was going on in the dining room. Lights were way too bright and food was going back to the kitchen all night long (I know this because we were seated right next to the kitchen). Way too many options in Atlanta to waste your money and evening here. Not the way I wanted to spend a special evening.
- Consistent. Delicious. Stylish.LeslieDined on 9/26/2014We chose to visit Del Frisco's in Atlanta after prior good experiences at Del Frisco's in NYC. Totally satisfied the steakhouse craving. The positive tone started with the trendy and friendly hostesses and continued through the entire serving experience. Delicious food as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foidwillVIPDined on 9/25/2014Great food, first time there having bad service. Waitress completely forgot about us. Had to go to bar to place orderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-ParDiningOutwKidsVIPDined on 9/20/2014My husband had been to the del friscos in Vegas and was expecting the same type of experience. We went for a special birthday and there were 6 adults. They put us at a larger booth and it was a tight squeeze. I feel like at a steak restaurant you want to be comfortable. Also, there wasn't hardly a choice for different steaks. I asked our waitress if they had lamb chops and her response was "no, we have a lamb burger or veal meatloaf." I didn't think that even made sense. This restaurant was just average and it didn't feel special at all. sigh.....Special Features:
- Over pricedNapTownVisitorDined on 9/16/2014Loud and over priced, not worth it. Great service, can't miss that. The food was good, but not as good as some options close by, and again, not for the money. The apps were very good though. All in all, try it once, but I wouldn't make it a regular stop.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/14/2014Food was great, overall great experience. Our waiter, Rufus, was excellent. Very knowledgeable, personable and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on 9/13/14BOCAJDined on 9/13/2014Went to Del Frisco's last night and won't go back. The food just wasn't good. Steaks were requested medium well and were served rare. We asked for them to be cooked more and they came out a second time, cooked through a bit more, but still medium rare. We just didn't enjoy the steak but didn't want to wait to have them try a third time to get it right. By this point, two hours in to the dinner, just not even that hungry any more. The manager Michael came over and started arguing with us about the bill and why were we so unhappy? He stormed off and said "Wow, this is unbelievable, you didn't enjoy anything tonight?" He was angry and upset with us in the middle of the restaurant. Completely inappropriate. Made a pretty bad meal even worse.Special Features:
- Great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014Had an awesome time. The food was very bland but the customer service made up for it. I will definitely be back but will pick something else to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved our experience!RBakerDined on 9/11/2014Good was wonderful and atmosphere was perfect! Definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing brunch on Laber Day 2014castingshade2Dined on 9/1/2014It was by far one of the best brunch experiences I have had in a while. The food was great (we had the chicken/waffles; red velvet waffles) Most notable was the mimosas! The service was excellent; a waiter saw I was having a business meeting and our food had come out and we had not touch it yet. He asked if he could put it in the back to keep it warm until we were ready.... what service! Our waitress keep an eye on us and kept our mimosas glasses filled.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable830CoupleDined on 8/29/2014The tomato flatbread was excellent. The salmon was very tasty and was not overcooked. We had attentive,friendly service that overall was a very enjoyable meal/evening.Special Features:
- Great service and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014I met up with some co-workers after work on Thursday. We sat at a bar table and had great service from the bartender! We all had the triple treat and it was fantastic!Special Features:
- Good place for a casual dinejrodDined on 8/26/2014I loved the overall attitude of the staff. I felt very welcome by hostesses. I had a drink at the bar while waiting on my friend and the bar tender offered samples of the various local draft beers. The server was very attentive at first, but afterwards, he forgot about us. He did not come to check on us after the food came in and totally forgot to bring a second drink that friend order. I had the filet mignon and it was tender and cooked right to order. The hummus is also delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and ServiceRonShookVIPDined on 8/24/2014A wonderful place to have brunch after church with friends. Our waiter Greg was always ready to help and carried a wonderful smile. The food cooked just perfect and of course I will go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding BrunchBHE4diningDined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. We were there for Brunch and the 3 of us loved our food. Everything was well prepared, beautifully presented and very very delicious. We definitely plan to return. Everything was perfect. Really started our Sunday morning off well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.