Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
3376 Peachtree Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscosgrille.com/
- Phone: 4045372828x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday - Friday
BRUNCH 11:00am – 3:00pm Saturday - Sunday
DINNER 4:00pm – 11:00pm Monday - Friday
3:00pm – 11:00pm Saturday
3:00pm – 9:00pm Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are looking to host a corporate event, business dinner or simply gather with friends and family, our private dining coordinator will help you plan and personalize your group dining party so you and your guests can have an unforgettable experience.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8773470242
A word from Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta
Ideally located in Atlanta's bustling Buckhead neighborhood, Del Frisco's Grille offers guests a stylish and inviting destination on one of the city's most vibrant thoroughfares, Del Frisco's Grille combines a social atmosphere with exciting cuisine, an expansive wine list & hand-crafted cocktails. Food and drinks are built to share, so get together with a friend or share the experience with your neighbor. Peachtree Road. The double-decker patio is Atlanta's only!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Grille - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
249 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (93)special occasion (90)vibrant bar scene (88)good for groups (84)fit for foodies (78)great for lunch (74)hot spot (72)romantic (65)great for brunch (63)notable wine list (58)scenic view (51)neighborhood gem (50)late-night find (40)kid-friendly (19)Show More
- Good place for a casual dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I loved the overall attitude of the staff. I felt very welcome by hostesses. I had a drink at the bar while waiting on my friend and the bar tender offered samples of the various local draft beers. The server was very attentive at first, but afterwards, he forgot about us. He did not come to check on us after the food came in and totally forgot to bring a second drink that friend order. I had the filet mignon and it was tender and cooked right to order. The hummus is also delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and ServiceRonShookVIPDined on 8/24/2014A wonderful place to have brunch after church with friends. Our waiter Greg was always ready to help and carried a wonderful smile. The food cooked just perfect and of course I will go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding BrunchBHE4diningDined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. We were there for Brunch and the 3 of us loved our food. Everything was well prepared, beautifully presented and very very delicious. We definitely plan to return. Everything was perfect. Really started our Sunday morning off well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great atmosphere, good food! The service is excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic wine list!!!QuinnVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great steak. Simple but delicious. Ask for Buddy, he's the wine guru who'll pick the perfect bottle.Special Features:
- Overpriced for what you getOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/23/2014I enjoyed the dinner at Del Frisco's. Our service was good, and the food was just fine. But everything we had seemed (looked, tasted) like it was pre-prepared, mass produced. Better than Chili's yes, but not without some similarities. That's fine if I get that sort of experience, but I just expected more quality for the price. I am not saying I won't go back ever, but the quality of food (and certainly not for the price) is definitely not what would bring me there.
- Not badEatupDined on 8/22/2014We made reservations, but still had to wait 20 minutes to be seated. After that, everything was pretty good. Food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AvoidWilliamVIPDined on 8/22/2014Nothing good here, bad food and service. Worst food ever in ATL.
- Loved my 1st visit for lunch.CarotoppDined on 8/22/2014Warm welcome. Waite staff was attentive. Great menu. Steak salad was delicious, could have been bigger. Loved the Pinot Grigio. Recommend eating downstairs in the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerFireflyDined on 8/20/2014The food was fantastic however the service was very disappointing and the restaurant was not even full. The waiter took long periods of time in between checking in on our party of 5. Getting our drinks and appetizers took a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good spot for business dinnerFoodieDined on 8/19/2014We had a good dining experience - food was good and service was good. It was a group of business colleagues and we all enjoyed it. The only negatives is drinks were a little slow and food order - "app, salad, entree" was a little less than desireable, but overall nothing that would cause me not to chose this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Hard to put into wordsBDMAtlantaLandAreaVIPDined on 8/18/2014I have had the pleasure of eating at this establishment several times and have really enjoyed myself each time - more and more. The hostess at the front has seen me so much that she now calls me by name. That is not something you see often in today's restaurant experiences unless you belong to a private club or something. The food is outstanding - my business guests and I had the Steak Salad and the Chicken Cesar salad as well as some cheese fritters and the deviled eggs. Each dish was spectacular and the serving staff - while a bit aloof at times - is for the most part very good. I would recommend this place again and again.Special Features:
- DeliciousRonShookVIPDined on 8/17/2014Always a great place to eat after church and you should try the steak salad with three shrimp on top. My favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchStephenODined on 8/12/2014Terrific location, atmosphere, service and food for a business lunch and at a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch!BargirlVIPDined on 8/10/2014I finally made it here with this place being such a hot spot and everything was spectacular! First, make sure you order the Build your own Bloody Mary because it comes with all the fixin's you should ever want for this cocktail. Next, being a southern woman I LOVE deviled eggs and they do a truffle version that are the best I've ever had next to my own. Lastly, save room for the Nutella bread pudding and the word I need to use to describe just how good it is I can't write on here but my ladies will understand LOL. My next venture will be to get here for dinner because brunch definitely set the bar high!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic BrunchKeys24Dined on 8/10/2014We were greeted with smiles and a warm welcome upon entering the restaurant. We asked to be seated on the outside patio since we had a baby. The waitress was great and the food was to die for. The Red Velvet Belgian waffles were heavenly. We also tried the flash fried grits with buffalo sauce and blue cheese, these are a must! Lastly, we tried the Croquet Madame and it was made to perfection. Everything was outstanding and this birthday brunch couldn't have been any better. Thank you so much for making the day special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT AS EXPECTED!!!!DisappointedDined on 8/9/2014This was our first visit to Del Frisco's Grille! We entered and saw various people in "t-shirts", some of which looked dirty/unclean. So much for business casual! A server plopped down an appetizer and walked away. (it wasn't ours as we had not ordered yet) The prime was tough. The grilled asparagus was not tender! The food prep seemed rushed by the nearly raw "grilled" Brussels sprouts. I tried cutting into 3 before I got one that could barely be chewed. Our waitress comp'd them explaining they weren't grilled long enough. We wanted dessert; but, after our dining experience, we decided against it. Grille or Double Eagle, there's NO excuse for the poor quality of our dinner and dining experience at Del Frisco's.
- Bland...LoGhansOpinionDined on 8/7/2014This was a spot I was looking forward to eating at... The menu looked fun and different however, the food was bland. They offered a burger, fries, and ADULT milkshake special, which was actually pretty good as I ate from my cousin's plate and an appetizer of in house made potato chips with a ranch dressing which was about the best they offered... We had a party of four with healthy appetites, so we tried several dishes which all gave the same consistent reading, bland. I probably would not go back to Del's but if I did it would be for the potato chips, hamburger, and ADULT milkshake... oh and I almost forgot, they only offered one crappiee Merlot brand by the glass... Not good... Go back and regroup...Special Features:
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014its one of the best restaurants in atlanta bar none.Special Features:
- Always goodHerbVIPDined on 8/4/2014Del Frisco's has become my goto lunch place in BuckHead for meetings. The noise level is low enough to carry on a conversation. Excellent options, all of the ones I have had are well prepared.Special Features:
- Great wine list!AlyssaCVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great wine. Sommelier is very knowledgeable and doesn't suggest the most expensive wines. I always have a great time while dining here. Try the Cheesesteak eggrolls.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014I had the tomato bisque soup with grilled cheese & bacon sandwich. Outstanding! Food was prepared timely, the serve staff was gracious and the food was delicious. no complaints here.Special Features:
- Good to FairFoodie4SureDined on 8/1/2014I went to Del Frisco's last week for lunch and despite having past good experiences, this one was fair at most. The restaurant was not that busy, however we had a little wait because I think they didn't have enough servers to accommodate guests. When greeted at the table by our server, he was very lackluster and not friendly at all. I asked if I could sub the asparagus that came with my salmon and he flat out said "no" with no alternatives. I asked if I could have a salad instead...out comes my salmon with chopped 3 day old, brown iceberg. Poor communication from the server and poor execution from the kitchen. I was able to speak with 2 managers who turned it around, which is the only reason I may return. I hope they improve.Special Features:
- First Time - Great ExperienceKarenDined on 7/30/2014I loved everything about my first visit to Del Frisco's. The food, the staff, and the atmosphere were first class. I will be a repeat customer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Business!GFreeMEDined on 7/30/2014In 2014 this restaurant does not offer 1 gluten-free dish!!@@. And the substitution dish was gauche! Behind the times-pseudo trendy-pretentiousness! Never.
- Drinks and DessertBcsmithDined on 7/26/2014I went with a friend specifically for the warm chocolate cake. It is by far the best dessert I have ever had! I had been craving it for almost a year! It did not disappoint! We sat outside and the view was incredible. Everyone who works there was so friendly. It was a wonderful experience! I'll be back soon for their delicious dinner....and more warm chocolate cake! ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del-liciousBlkpearle3Dined on 7/20/2014my girlfriend and I have added a new favorite spot for Sunday brunch. The ambience was great, privacy for our girlfriend chat, attentive service, and absolutely scrumptious brunch selections. Kudos to the chefSpecial Features:
- FritoDined on 7/20/2014Great Brunch, we'll be back. Love the atmosphere. I can see us eating here several more times.Special Features:
- Awesome BrunchProfRoniDined on 7/20/2014I only had the opportunity to eat brunch. I received a recommendation to try the french toast....AMAZING! It closed out my trip. Wish I could have tried the dinner service. Be sure to return when I visit town again.Special Features:
- Bar SceneJonesDined on 7/19/2014It was ok just need more selected food for vegetarian.Dessert was great.Somewhat upscale.Food was a little over priced.Good service.Would i go back maybe it would be just ssomething to do.i dnt highly recommend it though just my opinion.Good for the bar scene.Special Features:
- Like a freezer!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/19/2014Food was cold and it had to be 60 degrees inside! SO not worth the price paid!Special Features:
- 5 StarsKMJ128Dined on 7/18/2014A great spot for late night dining, but also lunch on the patio. Service was great, food was delicious, and the wine selection was extensive. We were seated right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuff!bno10Dined on 7/17/2014Del Frisco's grill was so good!!!! The food was awesome and the service was very attentive! They didn't have the special dish we wanted, so they brought us an extra side. And, in the end, were still able to bring us the special dish!! I will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expect from Del Frisco'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/16/2014From the app to desert, everything was fair. Even my steak was just ok.
- Anniversary Dinner Done RightsstenderDined on 7/12/2014Restaurant has very nice atmosphere and feels vibrant. Food tried was all well done and tasted great. Drink menu was a good selection of wine and some special house cocktails which I had the VIP... Very good drink.Special Features:
- The Best Yet!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014I've dined at Del Frisco's in Dallas and Washington DC on multiple occasions, but this by far, is the best yet! The service staff was amazing and attentive, the view of Buckhead from upstairs was breathtaking, and of course, the food and Sangria is always pleasing! Del Frisco's Buckhead provided me with the experience that I look forward to when dining with them.Special Features:
- Tasty and energeticFatguyDined on 7/11/2014The food was delicious. The atmosphere and service excellent. Located perfect in Buckhead. We have been a few times and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findwillVIPDined on 7/11/2014I was very impress, from the time I hit the door, food was great, staff was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good !MattDined on 7/11/2014Buddy the wine guy was great. The service and food were fantastic. Get the grit cakes !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for 20 somethingsRuby2Dined on 7/11/2014I noticed that most of the patrons were in their 20's and 30's. Being in my 50's I would have preferred a quieter place where I can hear the waitress. The food was good but overpriced for the small portions.Special Features: