Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 3037960100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Schwappach
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
445 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (360)notable wine list (222)romantic (206)fit for foodies (153)good for groups (127)vibrant bar scene (77)hot spot (75)great for lunch (73)great for outdoor dining (54)neighborhood gem (50)late-night find (21)great for brunch (17)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Still excellent but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/29/2014I worry about the little things. The food is still great and the service likewise, but as a very infrequent visitor to this restaurant I was slightly surprised that they had dispensed with their fancy menus (padded book like things) and reverted to menus like Applebys, a very heavy glossy paper. There were only food listings and no garish photos of menu items but it makes me think they are attempting to start cutting corners. This is an expensive place. Dinner's gonna cost $70 plus per. I'd prefer they just surrender to increased costs and bump their prices to keep everything top notch. So far, that is the case but it is worrying to see a hint of cost savings in a place like this.Special Features:
- Fantastic food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014We dined on a Sunday and took advantage of the prime pair special. The food was wonderful and way more than any of us could eat. My favorites were appetizer calamari, filet, and VIP martini. Everything was delicious and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Always very clean, well-staffed, knowledgable and impeccable servers in an atmosphere of comfortable sophistication.Special Features:
- yes!BaileyBoyDined on 9/26/2014If you dont like being pampered and the option of about 1,000 wines you should go somewhere else! They do an amazing job, so take your time and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary StandardJT733Dined on 9/24/2014We go every year, and are never disappointed, the food, service, and overall experience is always top notch.Special Features:
- jbandmjDined on 9/24/2014Excellent...one of the best...day-in,day-out. Never disappoints. Others should imitate, old reliabl;e compared to all others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Feast Fit for King Henry VIIIPowderPupDined on 9/21/2014Our hearts saddened after watching the Broncos give up another bitter loss to Seahawks were quickly uplifted by our spirited server Tiara and her team. Her food recommendations were excellent from appetizers to dessert. Beware the Tower of Onion Rings - won't disappoint. All items were tastefully prepared and presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Del Frisco's was absolutely amazing. The food was fantastic, the service great and the atmosphere was very romantic. We will definately be visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of Del Frisco's in DenverLuvdelfriscosDined on 9/20/2014Best steak and sauces I have ever had. The staff was amazing!!! The cigar lounge was classic and beautiful. The outdoor area with the fireplace is very inviting!! Out experience at Del Frisco's made our 20th anniversary very special and one we will not soon forget!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dakota269Dined on 9/20/2014We were celebrating a friend's birthday and let him choose the restaurant. Since he wanted steak, he named a couple of restaurants as having good steak with Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse as being one of them. He had never been to Del Frisco's. I, on the other hand, had been there several times and informed him he wouldn't be disappointed. He wasn't. Food, service, ambiance were all excellent. His wife is allergic to gluten, so she was also wonderfully pleased with her dinner. For cocktails and wine, they selected the drinks the server suggested and were not disappointed. The birthday guest said this restaurant is now on the top of his list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceBubbaChubbsDined on 9/19/2014Title says it all....consistently great experience.Special Features:
- Always good.luvstoeatDined on 9/19/2014My favorite for steaks. If you go, don't forget to get the Del's Delight- unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!NadiaDined on 9/14/2014I came here with my boyfriend for my birthday and it did not disappoint! There is a reason Del Friscos is my favorite steak place in Denver. The food, our server, the service...all of it was top notch. Thank you for making my birthday so special!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Del Frisco is a perfectly adequate steakhouse. Not special or of particularly note in any of the areas.
- YIKES!! What happened? DisappointedDenverdineDined on 9/13/2014Our experience was less than impressive. From the least desirable table location (we did get relocated without a smile) and the spotty service (empty water and wine glasses for extended periods) to the Luke warm steak not prepared as ordered.... Too many great steak house restaurants in Denver to ever go back. They have lost their edge.
- Unusually dissapointedGus3558VIPDined on 9/12/2014Been going to Del Friscos for years as it is my favorite steak place. Maybe going at a later start (8:30pm) had something to do with the experience. The waitress, although pleasant didn't seem to pay much attention to us and at one point disappeared for over 20 minutes, until we asked another waitress if ours had left for the evening. It just felt as if we were being rushed to leave even though there were several guests still there. I ordered the strip med-rare and came out extremely rare. Even the guy the that brought it was surprised on how raw it was. 10 minutes later they brought it back at med-well. More disappointing was that a manager never came by and the waitress never once mentioned it. I am not sure she even knew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del's Birthday Delight!MorrisbetterDined on 9/12/2014Our dining experience at Del Frisco's was tremendous! It was to celebrate my wife's birthday and they seated us right on our reservation time and had the flowers and balloon that I had brought in earlier that day waiting on the table to surprise her. The server was delightful! The food was prepared perfectly and the wine recommendation was spot on! Cigars on the patio in front of the fire were a fantastic end to the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crowded - But excellentGT1189VIPDined on 9/8/2014We had 8 for dinner. Steaks were outstanding! Sides were plentiful and very good. Jalapeño Mac and cheese was the table favorite. Great place if price is not a concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Formal Lunch in DTCFoodCriticVIPDined on 9/8/2014Food is always good; service as well. They can and will get you in and out quickly if you like, or you can linger and knock down a 3 martini lunch, which I saw some people doing. A little pricey but hey - it's Del Frisco's - so if you're going there it's what you should expect.I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak loverSteakloverinDenverDined on 9/7/2014I love steaks and want to try all famous steak restaurant in town, I have been to del Frisco at least 3 times. Each time was good and very outstanding customer service. But, I think it is very expensive kind of over rated and I don't think it worth for the price. The Steaks were good but not for the price, customers service was awesome and they deserve 5 stars . I had the experience but would not come back because our bill come out $430 for 6 people and we did not order any appetizers or drinks . High class restaurant but I would not recommend.Special Features:
- A little bit long in durationvickiDined on 9/6/2014Don't get me wrong. I love this restaurant and will go back. Maybe it was an off night? ...We had a 6:45 reservation... We were sat at 7:30...without even a sorry for the long wait. Even though this might have been our fault in wanting a certain room.. we should have been given a choice to get first available or wait. Server was very nice and it wasn't her fault that it took forever to get our dinner. It was my son's birthday and it took almost 20 minutes to get 2 pieces of cake.. It was almost 9:30 by the time we left..Way too long to be in any restaurant and I mean ANY restaurant. even Del's.. No one even said .. sorry for the long wait you had before sitting down.. so why have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much to choose from if you're..rglennDined on 9/6/2014Not in too red meat. If you like red meat, this is the place for you. If not, you only get 4 choices for the main course. I was looking for more than chicken breast, salmon & crab cakes being this is such a nice restaurant. I can pretty much get that anywhere! I ordered the tuna and it was good, but too thick of a piece. Thinly sliced with more wasabi sauce would have been perfect! Our service was terrific and great ambiance. I would not go back being their menu is so limited.Special Features:
- Not a good as past yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014We have been coming here annually for several years. Disappointed at the start because no oysters. Great drinks. Wine selection kept coming back as having only one bottle. Dinner and desserts very good. Lots of staff to get our table of 8 all served at the same time. Then later had to go to hostess to get our check. Our waiter and his helper disappeared after food served.Special Features:
- Celebration dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2014The appetizers were served and no utinsils on the table. Steak cooked wrong, forgot the asparagus. Complimentary birthday cake. The table extension kept loosening and falling in my lap. The final bill include the asparagus and complimentary cake. Overall poor experience. The server saved the evening!Special Features:
- Great as AlwaysDan77Dined on 9/1/2014Food was perfectly prepared, shrimp remoulade is the best around, and service is impeccable. It was nice that they are pouring Caymus 40th. Anniversary by the glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco's is always a pleasure!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014Our server, Jackson, took very good care of us and was quite attentive. We always have to have a crab cake appetizer when we go to Del Frisco, and everything else we order is fabulous as well. In the online reservation, I had requested a quiet table in a secluded area and they accommodated us accordingly.Special Features:
- Famly DinnerEngagementDined on 8/31/2014The service and attention was beyond expectations. This was a parent/child engagement dinner, and pre dinner requests were handled perfectly. The steaks were cooked just right and the desserts are wonderful. A wine list that goes on forever, with both ends of the prices. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCEPTIONAL!!lbandbrVIPDined on 8/31/2014Del Frisco's was exceptional, from drinks to dessert! Making a reservation through Open Table is the best-we asked for a quiet table, and a specific waitress-and it was all PERFECT! A memorable, delightful experience.
- Anniversary gemhgptDined on 8/31/2014Our first time at Del Frisco's. It won't by our last. We got there on the last night of Denver restaurant week and the filet's were outstanding and a great value!Special Features:
- Disappointing for a $200 meal for 2idh78Dined on 8/30/2014Having been to Del Frisco's several times over the past few years, this was the first time we left thinking our experience was lacking. The food and service from our server were outstanding as usual. However not knowing restaurant week had been extended it was apparently so busy that they were seating people back in their private dining area. This room was secluded from the rest of the restaurant and lacked any ambiance what so ever. The chairs were uncomfortable and the tables were basically fold out card tables you would make the kids sit at during Thanksgiving. Kinda ruined our night to be honest. I would have been okay being seated 25 minutes after our reservation if we had gotten a table in the main dining area.Special Features:
- Not as expectedmkhdenverDined on 8/30/2014The steak was fairly bland, the prices were way too high, the service however was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My husband and I went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary & my birthday - Del Frisco's made it a very special occasion! Billy is the best server there. He will take great care of you.Special Features:
- Del Frisco - Night OutDiningwithDocDined on 8/30/2014We have eaten at Del Frisco's before and once again they have performed to perfection !Special Features:
- delicious foodYummyDined on 8/30/2014definitely the best steak in Denver - absolutely deliciousSpecial Features:
- Finally made some pointsgevJimDined on 8/30/2014I have been to Del FRisco several times for business dinners. I finally took my bride of 49 years and we had a wonderful time. I finally got off the hook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Dinner was fantastic as always. The fried oysters to start and bread pudding to finish were excellent. Of course everything in between was great as well. The only bummer was that we sat on the patio by the fire. It would have been awesome if not for all of the people outside smoking cigars. When we sat down, there was no one smoking so we didn't realize it could become an issue. Within 20 minutes we felt surrounded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch beef !AndyhDined on 8/29/2014Arrived late about 9:15 and got a table after about 15 minutes. The wait staff was very polite and professional. I ordered the prime 24 oz. Porterhouse medium rare and was rewarded with a spectacular steak! Steak quality was way above average and was cooked as ordered. Potatoes Au gratin was very good and the waiter recommended house cabernet was excellent. The icing on the cake was a beautiful cigar room with live music!! Highly recommended!Special Features:
- SamanthaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014When we first walked in it was lovely and lively, however they sat us in a back room that looked like an outdated banquet hall. A couple of did the 5280 menu while others just ordered off the menu. All in all the food was okay, nothing that blew us away (well maybe the avocado ranch dressing on the salads). We will stick to Shanihans moving forward much more pleasing to the eye and pallet!
- One of our favorite places to goSpudsMageeVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great restaurant! We will be back time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AccommodatingFlygirl555Dined on 8/29/2014We had our young kids with us and the restaurant was very accommodating. Thank you,Special Features: