Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 3037960100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Schwappach
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
372 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (296)notable wine list (184)romantic (166)fit for foodies (117)good for groups (96)great for lunch (67)vibrant bar scene (66)hot spot (51)great for outdoor dining (44)neighborhood gem (39)great for brunch (27)late-night find (25)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014Had a great selection for both Restaurant week and their daily menu. Also offered a special menu including a few more options. many options for both food and wine. Lovely selection of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week ValueOlderThanDirtDined on 8/27/2014We chose the restaurant week menu and thought it was great. My steak was prepared exactly as ordered. Service was excellent. We had a really nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5280 food weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014my filet was perfect; but my husband's was very salty! He was given another steak that was good, but he thinks it was a sirloin, rather than another filet? Chef needs to watch the amount of seasonings applied to steak, please.Special Features:
- we went during restaurant weekKirkDined on 8/27/2014we got there in the sat us in a room where we felt like we were in time out I think it was a banquet room. the service was great. they have a 49 deal that is really goodthat gives us salad a side a steak and either a scallop or crab cake. My steak had a few veins in it that I couldn't chew. Overall it was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Service was superb but the dinner didn't meet my expectations. The filet flavor was bland and not juicy (cooked medium with pink center) and the sauteed mushroom side was totally unimpressive and flavorless. In comparison, a similar meal at Shanahan's recently was much better all the way around.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekKatzDined on 8/27/2014It was a fabulous meal. We will be back! Service was friendly, food temperature was perfect. Soup was hot, not lukewarm and main course was perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- Great resturant week experienceflygirlVIPDined on 8/27/2014A great way to experience an upscale place without a huge price. Featured wine was very reasonably priced, food was excellent, the only disappointment was the salmon offered on the featured menu was farm raised, not the same quality as they normally use which is wild caught. Overall a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JdubDined on 8/26/2014Our waiter was attentive and knew exactly how we should order our steaks to our liking. The steak was as billed - perfectly cooked and tender. The side dishes were all great - especially the grilled mushrooms! Recommend this restaurant for special occasions and Bronco's players/coaches watching :-)Special Features:
- Outstanding as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/26/2014Always a great experience with top-notch food and service. Still the best restaurant in Denver!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Great Filet, and great service. Good value for a high end restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014As usual Del Frisco's didn't disappoint or skimp just because it was restaurant week. The food was up their normal excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco'sEvergreenDined on 8/26/2014My son and I went to Del Frisco's for restaurant week. It was our first time. The food was amazing! The only problem we had is that we felt like we were eating in a cafeteria. We walked into the restaurant, and saw beautiful wood and leather. It was dark and inviting. Then the hostess took us to our table. We kept walking until we got to a back room with brighter lighting and tables and chairs like you'd see at a meeting at the Holiday Inn. The steak was one of the I've ever had. I just felt like we were being punished for only paying $30 per person for restaurant week!Special Features:
- Excellent Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/26/2014Jason, our server was excellent! We went for restaurant week, and our food and service were superb!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Everything was simply fabulous. The best martini everSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular! Impressive!LillyDined on 8/26/2014Del Frisco's was absolutely amazing for Restaurant Week. I'm so glad this restaurant participates. Our service was perfect--Doug was attentive, friendly, informative, and helpful. The food and drinks were delicious. I had never had a pineapple martini before....YUM! It was a perfect setting for a special occasion. I will be back!Special Features:
- another great visitKandTinDenverDined on 8/25/2014As always, Del's never disappoints..food, and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceJMooreDined on 8/25/2014Great food, service and ambiance. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Perfection.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014This was the *perfect* dining experience. The food was impeccable, the service was divine. We arrived early for our reservation and were seated right away. The atmosphere was lively, yet still quiet enough to have a conversation. Best martini I've ever had.Special Features:
- Dinner with my WifeOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/25/2014My wife and I always enjoy a dinner at DelFrisco's. We tried out the PrixFive special and the Denver Restaurant week selection. Great as always.
- not what we hoped forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014Restaurant week fell on the week before our 3rd anniversary and we were really looking forward to del friscos but it wasnt how we remembered it. The VIP was very strong, the entrees were over seasoned but after the time we waited for them i wasnt about to send it back, dessert was really heavy and too big to finish off a 4 course meal. I couldnt tell you our server's name because I dont even think she told us. All in all it just wasnt what we'd been waiting for and looking forward too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's is always one of the best places to eat in Denver.Special Features:
- Steak to die for, but that's itAllisonNDined on 8/24/2014While the appetizers (calamari and carpaccio) weren't horrible, they definitely did not even come close to being as good as the steak. We shared the 24 oz. porterhouse which was out of this world. Perfectly cooked and served on hot flavored plates which continued to make the steak better and better with each bite. Again, the sides (château potatoes and jalapeno bacon mac & cheese) were lack luster. The mac & cheese was dry and bland other than the occasional hot bite from the jalapenos. For dessert we ordered the chocolate soufflé cake (normally a favorite of mine) and were slightly disappointed. Overall we were looking for a great steak and they delivered.Special Features:
- PerfecttwinbirthdaysDined on 8/24/2014The food and the service were both wonderful. It was also my brother and sister's birthdays and our server, Michelle handled their surprise seamlessly; they had no idea! My family and I had an amazing time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MmmmSMDenver444Dined on 8/24/2014We always go to Del Friscos for restaurant week, & we love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitFlashDined on 8/24/2014My first visit was great. Went for restaurant week and service was great. Waitress was present and engaging. Food was excellent. I will return.Special Features:
- 1st timesupershopperDined on 8/24/2014This was my 1st time at Del Frisco's and my anticipation level was high. It was disappointing to arrive for our reservation and be told that there was a delay. The bar area was packed and many people had to stand as they were waiting. Once we were seated, things were much better. The food was excellent, service OK. I had to wait and then ask for more water (pet peeve of mine, I drink a LOT of water). It was unfortunate that Del Frisco's opted to NOT publish their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mouth wateringOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014They realm know there food and wine entrées are cooked to perfection with a wine list to suit the most varied of discriminating tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingBrutusDined on 8/24/2014Our second trip to Del Frisco's was better than the first....and we loved the first visit. Our waiter was outstanding this time which improved an already amazing place. He was funny, attentive, and friendly. The restaurant was more busier (not a bad thing!) this visit which gave the night a better ambiance because it wasn't so quiet. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal and a great time. The VIP martini is amazing!Special Features:
- MehOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014This place came highly recommended. The steak wasn't the best I've ever had, which I was expecting based on the recommendations and the pricepoint. The Del salad with avocado goddess dressing was very, very good, as was the dessert and VIP martini. That's it though. The service was terrible - our server was nowhere to be found the entire night, meanwhile we saw every other table being wined and dined. Not sure if it was because we ordered off the Restaurant Week menu or what, but it was very disappointing. Won't be back.
- Nice Family MealFitzfamDined on 8/24/2014We always enjoy our meal. Great food and wonderful service. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Del's, Summer 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Del's NEVER disappoints! We went during Denver Restaurant week, Summer of 2014. We all had Del's salad, the 8 oz filet, potatoes, green beans and the chocolate mousse. Everything was outstanding, inluding the bottle of wine. The VIP martini was one of the most perfect unfused pineappke martini I've ever tasted. We had reservations and were seated immediately.Special Features:
- WOW.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Food was fantastic, could not have been better in any way. Our bill (even with Restaurant week discount) was a little scary but expected for this level of dining. Due to the cost, it will be reserved for special occasions, but we will be back! Our waiter was like Clark Kent in a waiter uniform, seriously Superman of waiters. Very knowledgeable and incredible service.Special Features:
- Over-ratedfoodluvrDined on 8/24/2014Live in the area and have heard much about Del Frisco's. This was our first visit. The bread was ok, could be better. The thick greasy salad dressing should not be standard. The mashed potatoes were ok, the steak was cooked to order (medium) but was burned and dry on the outside, kind of like a hockey puck. Green beans were fresh and good. Cheesecake was hands down the worst I have ever had in my entire life. One bite of this heavy, slimy mess was enough for me. Bottom line, I cannot make a steak at home as good as Shanahan's. I can make a steak at home better than Del Frisco's. Will not be back.
- Good, but not outstandingPapillonDined on 8/24/2014The best thing about this meal was the service, which was attentive and fast. We had the Prime Pair menu offering. The caesar salad was good, but not outstanding. My steak was cooked to order, but a bit on the too salty side. The accompanying lemon garlic scallops were good, but there were only TWO small scallops--not a generous serving. The potatoes and the spinach sides were good and generous. We were celebrating an anniversary, and were comped a dessert of our choice. We chose the house specialty--the lemon cake--and it was wonderful. More than enough to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love at first biteAtownmeetsCentennialDined on 8/23/2014Loved everything about this steakhouse, even the gentlemen's club atmosphere. definitely a special occasion thing for our budget, but awesome service and amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special PlaceWKWHParkerDined on 8/23/2014Denver is fortunate to have Del's. The food is the best in town and for our special occasions it is our #1 choice. Del Frisco's truly is a special place. Our teenagers choose this for their birthday dinners, and Dad and Mom choose it for our date nights out. Always consistent, always amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night diningletseatDined on 8/23/2014Outstanding service and food along with the most friendly management who pay special attention to all your needs for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!AJINCSDined on 8/23/2014My friend and I went there for restaurant week and got the steak dinner. It's definitely one of the best steaks either of us has eaten. We arrived earlier than our reservation time and got seated immediately. The staff and service is top notch. I will definitely be back and highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Every time I go to Del Frisco's it is a great experience. Everything is top quality from the food to the service. This time was no different.Special Features:
- One of the very best restaurants!!!RemyMarieDined on 8/23/2014A wonderful treat for your taste buds. The food is great as is the service! Wonderful place to celebrate special occasions!Special Features: