Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 3037960100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Schwappach
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
444 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (370)notable wine list (224)romantic (210)fit for foodies (161)good for groups (126)hot spot (84)great for lunch (74)vibrant bar scene (70)neighborhood gem (54)great for outdoor dining (49)late-night find (22)great for brunch (14)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (4)Show More
- Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I have enjoyed Del Frisco's previously and have always had a consistent great experience across the board. From the valet to being greeted at the door all the way through dinner service it was once again a very nice dinner, the food was awesome and a great wine list as well. I took an employee and she had never been to Del Frisco's and was really impressed. I will definitely be back SOON!Special Features:
- Great celebrationLaDuhDined on 10/18/2014My husband and I come for a romantic evening here when we can, as well as to celebrate different occasions. He took me here on Saturday for my birthday and Jessica was great. The food was delicious, as always. The staff made you feel special and they told me how thankful they were to have us celebrating. Classy place with with warm welcoming attitude. I highly recommend the chocolate mousse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jamvanDined on 10/14/2014I always enjoyed Del Frisco's for dinner. But, when I found out they served lunch (unlike most good steakhouses), I was blown away! Their lunch seems reasonably priced for a steak house, and their burger is amazing. I'd recommend for a business lunch, date lunch, or nice dinner.Special Features:
- Yikes!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Overpriced. Definitely designed for those who like to impress with their pocketbooks. The food was good, but nothing was exceptional.Special Features:
- Loved it, but...Jim80134Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I enjoyed our recent anniversary celebration at Del Frisco's. The filet was wonderful. Seared perfectly. Chocolate mousse incredibly decadent. Our server was certainly more than willing to fulfill our slightest request and was more than polite. Overall he made us feel comfortable, as if we were invited guest, not paying customers. But... This service, as in a lot of restaurants today, was a bit too attentive. We found him checking in at our table a little too often, interrupting "our" time and conversation. However, this one small distraction did not diminish the overall great experience of our night and we both are looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak kingsBaileyBoyDined on 10/6/2014Still the best steak in town, our server was amazing Patrick was on top of his game and the VIPs went down like water, literally after 8 of them we had a bottle of wine! Then we drive home happily intoxicated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014Excellent service and meals. Very accommodating as well.Special Features:
- No ThanksOverratedDined on 10/4/2014Two steaks were ordered Medium, however both came out with an inch of raw, red in the center. We requested it be cooked a little more so the hot juicy pink center would meet the medium classification. No luck. Both steaks came out sizzling and spitting hot grease/juice all over us and the table. The steaks looked light pink, mostly brown and due to our being hungery we tried to eat them. Unfortunately the hot plates continued to cook the meat and it got increasingly more brown, ultimately reaching the Well Done stage so we were unable to finish our meal. I had the Sirloin and my wife had the Filet, which was not quite the thick round cut (baseball) we receive elsewhere, but two thin round pieces of meat.
- Fantastic!LovinglifeDined on 10/4/2014We had the best night at Del Frisco's Steakhouse! I was with my husband on a date and we were so impressed with the food and the service. Rachel was our server and she was fabulous. Very attentive and knowledgable about the wine list. The food was amazing. I loved everything from the bread to the bread pudding for dessert. I had the crab cakes and I would have to say that they were they best I have ever tasted. We also got the calamari as an appetizer, melt in your mouth good. We used the valet and when they boxed up our food, they took it directly to our car. I've never been in a restaurant that does that for you. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Delicious and SpecialYUMMYDined on 10/3/2014We like to go to Del Frisco's for celebration dinners. The food is always delicious and the service 5 star! Our waiter surprised us with a huge piece of their famous lemon cake with a candle to add to our celebration, so generous and fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always...AwesomelovefoodDined on 10/3/2014Del Frisco's is a real treat. This is the kind of place that the servers remember your name after your first visit. The cigar bar is awesome with live music and one of the few indoor places left to enjoy a classy smoke.Special Features:
- Friday nightrocketmanDined on 10/3/2014Both service & food were excellent. Good recommendations from our server and the food was prepared as orederedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special lunch at Del Frisco'slovelyritaVIPDined on 10/3/2014My husband and I were given a $100 dining certificate for Del Frisco's. My son has eaten many business lunches and dinners there and recommended the business lunch, since Del Frisco's dinners are more in the $200-$300 price range for dinner for two. So we made a late lunch reservation for 1:45. The restaurant was very quiet with only three or four other diners there since the lunch hours end at 2 pm. We both had the filet business lunch. We shared a half bottle of wine, had delicious seafood soup, 6oz filets cooked to perfection, and my husband had cherry cheesecake and I had chocolate mousse for dessert, all was included except for the wine in the $29.50 business lunch. 5 star service and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as alwaysDejablueyesVIPDined on 10/3/2014This place never disappoints! The steaks was prepared perfectly and the service is always top not hSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still My FavoriteDan77Dined on 10/2/2014Great lamb chops. I love the shrimp Remoulade. I am very happy that they are pouring Caymus 40th. Anniversary by the glass - very classy and a great wine.Special Features:
- Great lunch!ScottGDined on 10/2/2014We enjoyed a wonderful business lunch. My wife had the filet and they cooked it perfectly (no pink) and juicy, which is not easy to do. I had the bass and it was a little overdone, but still very good. The sauces were fantastic and brussel sprouts were phenomenal. Excellent service as usual.Special Features:
- wait time for tableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Our reservations was for 7:45pm and we were not seattted until 8:30pm. Other than that, it was outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014The steaks are great and the attention to "how you want it" incredibly accurate . Good steak house atmosphere but when busy with so many Tables of 6 and more tooooooo loud.Special Features:
- Del Frisco's remains my favePbpinftworthDined on 10/1/2014Every time I've eaten at Del Frisco', the food has been fantastic. I've been to four different ones. This would be the worst for ambiance. The tables were too tight together and the bar area by the entrance smelled like urine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very expensiveloveagreatfreshmealDined on 10/1/2014Just not seeing the value for the money. All was good, steak cooked perfectly but when you're spending $200 per person with some wine, well it ought to be cooked perfect.Special Features:
- FantasticGFdinerDined on 9/30/2014Have been there for business lunches, took my out of town guests for dinner the other night and WOW! Plan on $100 per person and to be impressed with the food, the service and my, oh my, the steaks! Worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still excellent but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/29/2014I worry about the little things. The food is still great and the service likewise, but as a very infrequent visitor to this restaurant I was slightly surprised that they had dispensed with their fancy menus (padded book like things) and reverted to menus like Applebys, a very heavy glossy paper. There were only food listings and no garish photos of menu items but it makes me think they are attempting to start cutting corners. This is an expensive place. Dinner's gonna cost $70 plus per. I'd prefer they just surrender to increased costs and bump their prices to keep everything top notch. So far, that is the case but it is worrying to see a hint of cost savings in a place like this.Special Features:
- Fantastic food and serviceHollyDined on 9/28/2014We dined on a Sunday and took advantage of the prime pair special. The food was wonderful and way more than any of us could eat. My favorites were appetizer calamari, filet, and VIP martini. Everything was delicious and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bestlife7Dined on 9/27/2014Always very clean, well-staffed, knowledgable and impeccable servers in an atmosphere of comfortable sophistication.Special Features:
- yes!BaileyBoyDined on 9/26/2014If you dont like being pampered and the option of about 1,000 wines you should go somewhere else! They do an amazing job, so take your time and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary StandardJT733Dined on 9/24/2014We go every year, and are never disappointed, the food, service, and overall experience is always top notch.Special Features:
- jbandmjDined on 9/24/2014Excellent...one of the best...day-in,day-out. Never disappoints. Others should imitate, old reliabl;e compared to all others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Feast Fit for King Henry VIIIPowderPupDined on 9/21/2014Our hearts saddened after watching the Broncos give up another bitter loss to Seahawks were quickly uplifted by our spirited server Tiara and her team. Her food recommendations were excellent from appetizers to dessert. Beware the Tower of Onion Rings - won't disappoint. All items were tastefully prepared and presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Del Frisco's was absolutely amazing. The food was fantastic, the service great and the atmosphere was very romantic. We will definately be visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of Del Frisco's in DenverLuvdelfriscosDined on 9/20/2014Best steak and sauces I have ever had. The staff was amazing!!! The cigar lounge was classic and beautiful. The outdoor area with the fireplace is very inviting!! Out experience at Del Frisco's made our 20th anniversary very special and one we will not soon forget!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dakota269Dined on 9/20/2014We were celebrating a friend's birthday and let him choose the restaurant. Since he wanted steak, he named a couple of restaurants as having good steak with Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse as being one of them. He had never been to Del Frisco's. I, on the other hand, had been there several times and informed him he wouldn't be disappointed. He wasn't. Food, service, ambiance were all excellent. His wife is allergic to gluten, so she was also wonderfully pleased with her dinner. For cocktails and wine, they selected the drinks the server suggested and were not disappointed. The birthday guest said this restaurant is now on the top of his list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceBubbaChubbsDined on 9/19/2014Title says it all....consistently great experience.Special Features:
- Always good.luvstoeatDined on 9/19/2014My favorite for steaks. If you go, don't forget to get the Del's Delight- unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!NadiaDined on 9/14/2014I came here with my boyfriend for my birthday and it did not disappoint! There is a reason Del Friscos is my favorite steak place in Denver. The food, our server, the service...all of it was top notch. Thank you for making my birthday so special!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Del Frisco is a perfectly adequate steakhouse. Not special or of particularly note in any of the areas.
- YIKES!! What happened? DisappointedDenverdineDined on 9/13/2014Our experience was less than impressive. From the least desirable table location (we did get relocated without a smile) and the spotty service (empty water and wine glasses for extended periods) to the Luke warm steak not prepared as ordered.... Too many great steak house restaurants in Denver to ever go back. They have lost their edge.
- Unusually dissapointedGus3558VIPDined on 9/12/2014Been going to Del Friscos for years as it is my favorite steak place. Maybe going at a later start (8:30pm) had something to do with the experience. The waitress, although pleasant didn't seem to pay much attention to us and at one point disappeared for over 20 minutes, until we asked another waitress if ours had left for the evening. It just felt as if we were being rushed to leave even though there were several guests still there. I ordered the strip med-rare and came out extremely rare. Even the guy the that brought it was surprised on how raw it was. 10 minutes later they brought it back at med-well. More disappointing was that a manager never came by and the waitress never once mentioned it. I am not sure she even knew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del's Birthday Delight!MorrisbetterDined on 9/12/2014Our dining experience at Del Frisco's was tremendous! It was to celebrate my wife's birthday and they seated us right on our reservation time and had the flowers and balloon that I had brought in earlier that day waiting on the table to surprise her. The server was delightful! The food was prepared perfectly and the wine recommendation was spot on! Cigars on the patio in front of the fire were a fantastic end to the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crowded - But excellentGT1189VIPDined on 9/8/2014We had 8 for dinner. Steaks were outstanding! Sides were plentiful and very good. Jalapeño Mac and cheese was the table favorite. Great place if price is not a concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Formal Lunch in DTCFoodCriticVIPDined on 9/8/2014Food is always good; service as well. They can and will get you in and out quickly if you like, or you can linger and knock down a 3 martini lunch, which I saw some people doing. A little pricey but hey - it's Del Frisco's - so if you're going there it's what you should expect.I would recommend this to a friend.