Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: (303) 796-0100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jameson Storm
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
439 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (369)notable wine list (218)romantic (202)fit for foodies (161)good for groups (122)hot spot (82)vibrant bar scene (68)great for lunch (65)neighborhood gem (55)great for outdoor dining (40)late-night find (18)great for brunch (10)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Friendly staff, great food and serviceBossDined on 11/17/2014We were a group of 12 for an important business lunch and requested that 3 of the group be able to meet earlier than the restaurant usually opens. The staff accommodated our request and could not have been more gracious. Service was great for this size group, the staff was friendly and professional. We chose Del Frisco's because the menu was reasonable and the atmosphere allowed business conversation without interference to or from other diners. Hats off to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Our service was wonderful as well as the food. We had to wait a while for our steaks and the waitress came and told us that they had been over cooked so they were redoing them. This in itself was a sign of the attentiveness given by the restaurant assuring that our steaks were done as we ordered them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service has changed!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/15/2014We have been going to Del Frisco's for years, but this time we were very disappointed in the service for the amount of money you spend. Hopefully, it was just a bad night and not the new norm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurants3catloverVIPDined on 11/15/2014This restaurant is as close to being perfect is a restaurant can be. We have no complaints at all with this restaurant. This is the gold standard of steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakkerrieVIPDined on 11/14/2014If one wants steak, it is one of the best in Denver. The only other comparable in my opinion is the Capitol Grill. It is expensive and the wines are high, but the food is a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveBennyDined on 11/14/2014Great evening, was louder than normal Always enjoying going to Del'sSpecial Features:
- Great, but not as outstanding as past visitsGaryPDined on 11/13/2014My wife and I have been going to Del Frisco's for many years to celebrate special events. The food is always outstanding, with the best steaks in Denver. We went to celebrate our anniversary and noted that in the reservation. The service was a fall off from previous visits and within 5 minutes, we were visited by three different managers to check to see how things were going, which was more annoying than thoughtful. I would still recommend the food, but we were seated just outside the kitchen entrance, so it was louder and more active than we would have liked for our anniversary. A great place to go, but it appears that I need to be more specific when I make the reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even when in a hurry, the team delivered!FrequentDinerVIPDined on 11/12/2014I was in a bit of a hurry (typically not my preference for a nice dinner), but the DF team was a dream. Everything happened quickly, but with great service and attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best business lunches and suppers.TomWDined on 11/11/2014We always enjoy Del Frisco's for personal or business lunches and suppers. Also, the cigar lounge in back is a great place to gather with buds to watch a ballgame and enjoy a great cigar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy,Expensive, Unremarkable Food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014We had been to Del Frisco's ten or more years ago and absolutely loved it This time very different, it was very noisy, hard to carry on a quiet conversation. The service was good, people friendly and happy to help. I had a $67.00 steak.....it was small, rather tasteless and less tender than I have had at other places and yet was nearly three times the cost. The potatoes were loaded with pepper, after a couple of bites everything tasted like pepper. They were happy to replace them with un-peppered potatoes but should warn a person when they order that they are heavily spiced with pepper. The meal was fantastically expensive and not as good a Black-Eyed Pea. Salt Grass Steak House....less than half the cost and a better steak.
- AMAZINGrymerssDined on 11/8/2014As always the food here is just beyond awesome. Service perfessional and ambiance just want you want for a special occasion.Special Features:
- stallion10Dined on 11/8/2014Food was great, portion size and price were a little extreme.Special Features:
- Great food but.........OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Had to wait 40 minutes past reservation time and sides arrived after we were halfway through with meal. Steaks were awesome and server was excellent.Special Features:
- Never disappointingKe7368Dined on 11/7/2014DelFriscos is by far my very favorite high end dining restaurant. The food is always magnificent and the service impecable. Thanks for another amazing dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceDisappointedDined on 11/7/2014This is the second time we have been to Del Frisco's. The first time the service was fine. This time the service was below average. We asked for a separate plate and never received it, our ice tea took forever to get filled. We seem like second class citizens. We hardly ever seen our waitress. The restaurant was busy but that is no excuse. Our meal for three people was over $200.00 and I expect a little better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014We brought our 4 children with us for a special dinner and everyone was treated like royalty. The food was amazing and the experience was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks as AlwaysDan77Dined on 11/7/2014Great steaks; love the shrimp remoulade appetizer; extensive wine list and serving Caymus by the glass - what more can you want?Special Features:
- Outstanding Service & SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/6/2014They hand-stuffed jalapenos in my martini olives! They added cheese and bacon bits to their potato side dish for me. I rarely eat red meat but the steak at Del Frisco's is worth the price! If one only eats steak once a year, this is the place to celebrate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No tasteKWwwDined on 11/4/2014The steak was great. So was the salad and the dessert. The seafood appetizer was overpriced and had no taste. I would not get this appetizer again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2014Incredible service, perfectly cooked steaks and great drinks made this a wonderful place for an anniversary dinner. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Resturant in DenverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I love Del Friscos every time we go. Our server Ernesto is always outstanding and gives us the best experience possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysFoodWineFriendsDenverVIPDined on 11/1/2014For those of you who have been at Del Frisco's you know that it's hard to go wrong. I took my darling wife for a no special reason date, and the food and service was wonderful. However, we were sat in the very back room with two large groups which made our experience a bit less special than sitting in the main dining room with smaller tables. Next time, we may politely ask for a different seating arrangement if offered the same room.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014I always enjoy eating at Del Frisco's and usually choose to take clients here when they are in town. I can count on it as always being good.This time I was a little disappointed though. I was bringing a client back here by his request, as he had enjoyed it so much in times past. The service was OK, but not outstanding as in times past. My biggest disappointment was not super hot plate. That is the one thing that has always been standout to me in the past. When we mentioned it the waiter did get my dining partner a new extra hot plate, but not myself. He did eventually change mine out as well, after we asked an additional time.Special Features:
- expensiveTaylorDined on 10/27/2014Expensive fine dining. The tuna steak and seafood soup was delicious. Service was great. Loved the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We both had the filet which came still sizzling and cooked to perfection. Personally this is my favorite steak house in Denver and we've been fortunate enough to try many of the top steak houses in the city. The crowd is a little older here, but definitely would highly recommend going to Del's if you have never been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandly ConsistentRichVIPDined on 10/23/2014Consistency is my MUST HAVE in an upscale restaurant. Del Frisco's ALWAYS EXCEEDSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantDrDinerDined on 10/19/2014As always Del Frisco's does not disappoint. Took eight people and each one of them was very happy. Tried the Lamb Chops this time with Lobster Gnocchi and Oysters; amazing. Look forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I have enjoyed Del Frisco's previously and have always had a consistent great experience across the board. From the valet to being greeted at the door all the way through dinner service it was once again a very nice dinner, the food was awesome and a great wine list as well. I took an employee and she had never been to Del Frisco's and was really impressed. I will definitely be back SOON!Special Features:
- Great celebrationLaDuhDined on 10/18/2014My husband and I come for a romantic evening here when we can, as well as to celebrate different occasions. He took me here on Saturday for my birthday and Jessica was great. The food was delicious, as always. The staff made you feel special and they told me how thankful they were to have us celebrating. Classy place with with warm welcoming attitude. I highly recommend the chocolate mousse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jamvanDined on 10/14/2014I always enjoyed Del Frisco's for dinner. But, when I found out they served lunch (unlike most good steakhouses), I was blown away! Their lunch seems reasonably priced for a steak house, and their burger is amazing. I'd recommend for a business lunch, date lunch, or nice dinner.Special Features:
- Yikes!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Overpriced. Definitely designed for those who like to impress with their pocketbooks. The food was good, but nothing was exceptional.Special Features:
- Loved it, but...Jim80134Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I enjoyed our recent anniversary celebration at Del Frisco's. The filet was wonderful. Seared perfectly. Chocolate mousse incredibly decadent. Our server was certainly more than willing to fulfill our slightest request and was more than polite. Overall he made us feel comfortable, as if we were invited guest, not paying customers. But... This service, as in a lot of restaurants today, was a bit too attentive. We found him checking in at our table a little too often, interrupting "our" time and conversation. However, this one small distraction did not diminish the overall great experience of our night and we both are looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak kingsBaileyBoyDined on 10/6/2014Still the best steak in town, our server was amazing Patrick was on top of his game and the VIPs went down like water, literally after 8 of them we had a bottle of wine! Then we drive home happily intoxicated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/4/2014Excellent service and meals. Very accommodating as well.Special Features:
- No ThanksOverratedDined on 10/4/2014Two steaks were ordered Medium, however both came out with an inch of raw, red in the center. We requested it be cooked a little more so the hot juicy pink center would meet the medium classification. No luck. Both steaks came out sizzling and spitting hot grease/juice all over us and the table. The steaks looked light pink, mostly brown and due to our being hungery we tried to eat them. Unfortunately the hot plates continued to cook the meat and it got increasingly more brown, ultimately reaching the Well Done stage so we were unable to finish our meal. I had the Sirloin and my wife had the Filet, which was not quite the thick round cut (baseball) we receive elsewhere, but two thin round pieces of meat.
- Fantastic!LovinglifeDined on 10/4/2014We had the best night at Del Frisco's Steakhouse! I was with my husband on a date and we were so impressed with the food and the service. Rachel was our server and she was fabulous. Very attentive and knowledgable about the wine list. The food was amazing. I loved everything from the bread to the bread pudding for dessert. I had the crab cakes and I would have to say that they were they best I have ever tasted. We also got the calamari as an appetizer, melt in your mouth good. We used the valet and when they boxed up our food, they took it directly to our car. I've never been in a restaurant that does that for you. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Delicious and SpecialYUMMYDined on 10/3/2014We like to go to Del Frisco's for celebration dinners. The food is always delicious and the service 5 star! Our waiter surprised us with a huge piece of their famous lemon cake with a candle to add to our celebration, so generous and fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always...AwesomelovefoodDined on 10/3/2014Del Frisco's is a real treat. This is the kind of place that the servers remember your name after your first visit. The cigar bar is awesome with live music and one of the few indoor places left to enjoy a classy smoke.Special Features:
- Friday nightrocketmanDined on 10/3/2014Both service & food were excellent. Good recommendations from our server and the food was prepared as orederedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special lunch at Del Frisco'slovelyritaVIPDined on 10/3/2014My husband and I were given a $100 dining certificate for Del Frisco's. My son has eaten many business lunches and dinners there and recommended the business lunch, since Del Frisco's dinners are more in the $200-$300 price range for dinner for two. So we made a late lunch reservation for 1:45. The restaurant was very quiet with only three or four other diners there since the lunch hours end at 2 pm. We both had the filet business lunch. We shared a half bottle of wine, had delicious seafood soup, 6oz filets cooked to perfection, and my husband had cherry cheesecake and I had chocolate mousse for dessert, all was included except for the wine in the $29.50 business lunch. 5 star service and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.