Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 3037960100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Schwappach
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
260 reviews since March 30 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (195)notable wine list (130)romantic (121)fit for foodies (72)good for groups (65)vibrant bar scene (58)great for lunch (47)hot spot (36)great for outdoor dining (31)great for brunch (26)neighborhood gem (25)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (8)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014We never had a bad meat at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse the best!Special Features:
- 5th Wedding Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014My husband and I were looking for a special place to have dinner on our 5th wedding anniversary, Del Frisco's was recommended by a Co worker. We made reservations the night before and were seated a few moments after arriving (they were very busy!). The staff was friendly and attentive, the food was exceptional and they even comped us a delicious piece of cake with "Happy Anniversary" written on the plate in chocolate! I was very pleased with our experience. Just beware the sides are very large, so if it's only a couple of you eating be sure to split one! Also try the calamari, it was the best I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch3catloverVIPDined on 7/24/2014I've been to Del Frisco's many times but never for lunch. Have a great menu for lunch and a nice variety. The service as usual was superb. And that would certainly have lunch there again.Special Features:
- Why make a reservation???AndyDined on 7/21/2014As always the food was amazing, but why make a reservation if they are going to seat you 42 minutes after your reservation time. We will be back because the food is irresistible, but if the wait time is ever that long again we won't be back very often. They didn't have the bottle of wine that I ordered, which was disappointing because it is a favorite, but the bottle that they brought instead was delicious.
- happyguyDined on 7/20/2014Great restaurant and food - but due to the prices it is only a restaurant I would consider for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok experienceMrDanVIPDined on 7/20/2014For a restaurant that competes with the big steak houses, I was disappointed. Note the food was good, but we just didn't get the experience we expected. Tables were crowded, service was slow, but they were quick to grab my payment. Probably won't go back again.
- Dine elsewhere.GregsbdayDined on 7/19/2014Your better off going to Ted's or Elways. The service was awful, my crab cake was not good, the filet was dry, and they had the worst crème brûlée that I've ever had the displeasure of tasting.
- Excellent nightJBH23Dined on 7/19/2014Had a great dinner here! All four of us really enjoyed our dinner and drinks. Very professional and fun service. Our spot of choice for celebrations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerloveitwantitwantmoreofitDined on 7/19/2014It was the second time that we have decided to celebrate our anniversary at Del Frisco's and as always have been pleased with the service we get. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best on town.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/19/2014The food and service is always great. They always come around to make sure everything is going well. They really care.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatDinerDined on 7/18/2014Lunch or dinner, the food is superb and the service impeccable.Special Features:
- Third visitTonykDined on 7/17/2014This is my third time at Del Frisco's. All three have been for business. Besides great steaks, each time I have visited the service has been outstanding. The waitresses have a sense of humor and are part of the ambiance. You never feel rushed. The food is very good. The four of us have focused on the bone-in rib-eye. One of these times we should try something different. But it is so good and cooked to perfection, so why mess with a good thing. And after dinner it was nice relaxing with an after diner drink and a cigar while listening to a Frank Sinatra knock-off. Overall a very good dining experience. Wish we had a Del Frisco's near me in NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, pleasant patio.JtravelerVIPDined on 7/16/2014The Chateau potatoes and lemon cake are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steak housefeytayDined on 7/13/2014This restaurant has become my favorite place to get a steak. Great Prix Fixe menu for summer. Excellent sides and entrees - all for a great priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steaksTRanniversarryDined on 7/12/2014Best steaks in Denver. The food here can not be beat. Great dining experience. Celebrated our anniversary. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, As AlwaysFOODIEDined on 7/12/2014Del Frisco's has always been one of my most favorite restaurants. The food is outstanding, the service is professional, friendly, prompt, etc. Great place, excellent menu.Special Features:
- Just Wonderful!cidsullyDined on 7/12/2014Del Friscos was a wonderful experience. The atmosphere is very nice. The food is perfection. We had a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsBBParkVIPDined on 7/12/2014Filets are always a treat ... The lump crabcake appetizer is the best in the Denver area as it is always fresh and not breaded like most other restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceja00Dined on 7/8/2014there was nothing too unique about Del Frisco's except the service. The servers and wait staff were impecableSpecial Features:
- Very niceBandB43rdDined on 7/3/2014This was not our first time being there and, as always, it was a very nice experience. We were celebrating our 43rd anniversary and wanted to have a nice dinner before going to a "Fireworks" party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss Del Frisco'sMadMikeDined on 6/30/2014There are a lot of big name steak houses in Denver and I have tried them all but Del Frisco's is the best without question.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014After many excellent Visits, they had an absolute failure. Not much else could go wrong. Management has some training to do with the Saturday night team.Special Features:
- Great experience ... exceptejcanavanDined on 6/28/2014We enjoyed the food greatly, but they allow cigar smoking on the outdoor patio. We spent our entire meal smelling the cigar smoke from the table next to us. It ruined the eating of the meal itself, especially if you don't handle smoke well. I understand they have a cigar area inside with closed doors, it would be nice if the kept it there so diners are not having to be exposed to an entire meal of cigar smoke.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2014Plates were enough for two; desert ice ream drinks were mostly ice creamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over ratedCodownsVIPDined on 6/28/2014We dined at Del Frisco's to celebrate a birthday. Food was prepared well but sides are lackluster. Nothing I couldn't have made better at home. All the potato dishes had onions. When I asked for it to be prepared without onions I was told that they are all pre-mixed so no changes can be made. Not very accommodating for a high end restaurant. Stay away from the in-house made cheesecake - bland and tastes like just plain cream cheese. The decor is dated and seems a bit dirty (especially the carpet). For a steakhouse there are far better options in the Denver area.Special Features:
- DeliciousLoveallthingsfoodDined on 6/28/2014The food was so good I left feeling overly stuffed!! You have to try the lemon cake! Service was outstanding. My wine was never empty and there was never a dirty plate on my table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration28yearsDined on 6/28/2014Celebrated our 28th Wedding Anniversary. The evening was wonderful. It was fun. The food was fabulous. I don't know that I've ever had a better tasting steak. Cooked to perfection. Our waiter was delightful - giving us just the right balance in being available and leaving us alone. He knew exactly when to approach and he seemed to very in tune with us. He knew his diners.Special Features:
- Good experienceBusinesslunches2014Dined on 6/24/2014My first time at your establishment. Our party was there for a business lunch and we got what we expected. Food was cooked as we had ordered and the service was great.Special Features:
- Wonderful PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014The food was amazing! The VIP drink is Sooooo Good! We sat on patio for first time, fireplace was beautiful. There is smoking allowed on dining patio so if you are opposed to that you should sit inside. Otherwise it was fantastic.Special Features:
- Friday night dinnerDenverDinerVIPDined on 6/20/2014We were seated in smaller room which doesnt have the nicer ambience of the larger area. Carpaccio was very good and very large serving with crostini crsps. Shrimp scampi pasta was OK--a bit too heavy in the sauce and shrimp were a bit overcooked. Steaks were all very good. Excellent service from sommelier and our server too.Special Features:
- Great Food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/19/2014This is a great steak house. Ask about all the specials that are not on the menu. They have a ton of off the menu items that are fabulous. This place is great for any time and excellent for special occasions!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/18/2014Dinner reservation was at 7:15. We did not get seated until after 8 pm. The dinner was very slow as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaxDecAriDined on 6/18/2014The ambience was a two because we had to ask a man standing at the bar, across a divider from our table, to stop dropping f-bombs and repeating the phrase "suck my dick". He was extremely gracious when I talked to him and didn't seem to realize we could hear him, but it was still a part of the experience. The service was exceptional, the four stars is because we had to wait an additional half an hour after our reservation time to be seated. To be fair, this was a Wednesday night when they were inexplicably busy. My wife had a chicken dish that just wasn't something she enjoyed. Nothing wrong with the dish, just not quite what she likes. I had the beef medallions, they were AMAZING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local fine dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Del Frisco's offers the balance of great food, a great lounge and an awesome cigar lounge- a great place for business, relaxation and special occationsSpecial Features:
- JeannieJeannieDined on 6/15/2014The steaks were outstanding & perfectly cooked (as ordered), the lamb was excellent, as well. the salads & side dishes are not be be missed. Our wait person, Allison, was on top of her game! Very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice Father's Day DinnerSydsnoiseDined on 6/15/2014We took my father here for his 80th birthday and Father's Day. The food was amazing, the service a bit slow but very friendly, and we all recommend the mac and cheese as a side dish!Special Features:
- Once is enoughCOTravelerDined on 6/15/2014I am glad I went on a Sunday and had the $49 special. For the price the food was good. The salad was great w/ the goddess dressing. I enjoyed the side dishes served family style and we could share. The steak was a good as most steakhouse fillets. I think I'll definitely try out some other restaurants in the area, too, so I can compare. The server came to our table and proceeded to talk to the people at the neighboring table - bad way to start off the night. Sorry, we are here, too. Set the tone - not a good one. Not excited to go back - once is enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014Food was great, price was right and service was awesome!Special Features:
- FantasticLuv4foodDined on 6/14/2014Had our 45tg H wedding anniversary dinner here. Go there every year as it is so special and food is outstanding. They also have Australian lobster tail which we love and have not found anywhere else. Service is outstanding as well as hospitality.Special Features:
- First time poor serviceDisappointedDined on 6/13/2014Have gone several times a year and this was the first time we had a below average waitressSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.