Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 3037960100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Schwappach
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
290 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (226)notable wine list (149)romantic (130)fit for foodies (87)good for groups (73)great for lunch (64)vibrant bar scene (57)hot spot (43)great for outdoor dining (37)neighborhood gem (32)great for brunch (27)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- Outstanding steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Truly one of the best steaks I have ever had. The sides were excellent as well.Special Features:
- Wonderful 40th Anniversary Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014We had been to Del Frisco's before and knew what a great restaurant it is. Our second visit was equally great. Steak is fork tender. My husband's steak was a bit undercooked. They replaced it quickly and with no comment. Our server Brad and the others who assisted were professional and efficient, as well as personable. Since this was a celebratory dinner, our dessert was on the house. Meal was first class and their signature lemon cake is to die for! There are other interesting desserts on their menu, but don't know if I'll ever order them because the cake is so good!Special Features:
- Great Place!travlinkittyDined on 8/17/2014Love the food, the staff & the ambiance! We had our first visit during restaurant week & glad we came back for our anniversary!! Loved it!Special Features:
- Dress Leaves Something to be DesireOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014Ate at De Frisco's this past Saturday night. Food and service were terrific, as always. But I have to say, when you dine at a very expensive restaurant, I was disappointed to see several guests who wore casual dress, some in shorts, flip flops or gym shoes and golf shirts. It certainly took something away from the ambience and felt more like going to a fast food restaurant. I think I will be looking for a new steak house that believes having its patrons dress is still part of the dining experience.Special Features:
- Great night outOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014had not been in a very long time.. love the outside patio area.Special Features:
- Not quite up to my past expierencesBirthdayboyDined on 8/16/2014Del Frisco's has been my go to steak house for many years, two or three times a year for nearly 30 years. I have never been disappointed until this last visit. The service was excellent. The shrimp cocktail was supreme. The Caesar salad was great. The Au Gratin potato's were superb. My wife had the crab cakes and they are always outstanding. Since it was my birthday they brought me a magnificent chocolate cake for dessert. Now for the downer: I ordered the bone in rib eye, rare. It was cooked to perfection. Unfortunately it was almost un-edible due to the sinuous fibers running throughout the entire cut. At $53 for the steak I have come to expect more quality at Del Frisco's. I hope this was just a one time bad steak.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2014Celebrating a special occasion. We had a reservation however, we had to wait about half an hour past our scheduled reservation. It was a busy night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening Out With FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014What a great evening out to celebrate my father's 75th Birthday! Dinner was fantastic!!! The steaks were cooked perfectly and the sides delicious.Special Features:
- Great B Day nightGreatDinnerDined on 8/13/2014Del Frisco's is one of the best steak houses in a city filled with top end steak houses. Excellent food, wonderful wine list, great environment and excellent staff with incredible knowledge on the menu and wine list. The service is the key to their success Thanks for the memorable dinning experience and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014It was great the server was excellent. It was a great Anniversary dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLoveditDined on 8/10/2014Please keep the $49 special..it was great. Glad you accept reservations but wish you had booths. The bread pudding was our of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!Tough2PleaseDined on 8/9/2014We are never disappointed at Del Frisco's - from their menu, to the wonder wines, great ambiance, and the yummy jelly beans as we exit. This time we dined inside and then went outside afterwards for cigars and drinks. Beautiful night, great music in the cigar bar and outdoors, and excellent service.Special Features:
- 18 Years and countingMichaelDined on 8/9/2014In 18 years of visits to Del Frisco's, we have never had anything but a spectacular meal, great service and wonderful experienceSpecial Features:
- Meeting up with old friendswinecigarsDined on 8/9/2014The service was great as usual; the food was also very good. A little pricey for what you get though. The cigar bar had a duet that was great. Overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014Second time dining at Del Frisco, food and service were excellent but make sure you ask for the main dining room as we were placed on the back corner in next to consecutive loud and obnoxious families with kids ruining around and the staff let it continue. Completely ruined a special occasion with friends.
- When It's Time to be PamperedScottinAuroraVIPDined on 8/8/2014If you have occasion to pamper yourself with a special dining experience, this would be a great place for that. The traditional sophisticated supper club feel of the main dining room, the cigar lounge, the patio with living music - all make it a great setting. And the food - especially the red meat -is otherworldly good. I had the filet prepared three ways at rare/med rare, and it was truly exceptional. The service met and exceeded what one would expect of such a place. And of course, so did the bill - but then again, that's part of being pampered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in DenverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/8/2014The food and restaurant is by far the best food in Denver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restarant for steak!ScottDined on 8/7/2014I find it hard to dine anywhere else. The prime pair deal during the summer and on Sunday's during the winter keeps my coming back, time and time again. Delicious wedge salad with the best blue cheese dressing, the most perfectly seasoned filet with a jumbo lump crab cake and side of your choice...all for only $49! It is a great value for a 5 star meal!Special Features:
- Best Steakhouse in DTCFoodCriticVIPDined on 8/6/2014Consistently good, simple, high quality steakhouse food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionJakeDined on 8/6/2014My wife, daughter, son-in-law and 1-year old grandson had an excellent dinner at Del Frisco's last week. As usuaal, the food and service were excellent. I'm not sure I recommend this for young children as the atmosphere is more suited for adults. But, we were welcomed and enjoyed a great meal.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL AS ALWAYSdenvermelVIPDined on 8/6/2014As retired folks, we like to go here for lunch—less expensive and smaller portions. I always have the filet medallions in a wine sauce with Chateau potatoes, and the lemon cake is to die for. Not terribly noisy.Special Features:
- Great FindCarlaDined on 8/5/2014We went there for a special occasion and had the business lunch. This is such a bargain for a wonderful meal. The salad was crisp with just the right amount of dressing. You can't go wrong with the steaks and even though they are great as stand alone, I love ordering their Bearnaise sauce as it is so decadent. The desserts are perfect even though we usually take them home but the cheese cake is quite different in that the cream cheese is so smooth and rich. It has a great strawberry sauce.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014special occasion dinner. Usually dont spend this kind of money for dinner. So hoping for a great experience. and it was. Food all the way around was great. Service with Michelle at the Greenwood Village location in Colorado was fabulous. Comfortable environment. Every penny well spent.Special Features:
- the filets were disappointingcbrisDined on 8/3/2014We have long enjoyed Del Friscos as a family treat to look forward to and enjoy. Sadly our recent visit was very disappointing. The ambiance, service and most of the food was excellent. However we all noticed a difference in both the quality of our filet magnon as well as how the filets were cooked. The meat was gristly and though we ordered them medium, were served closer to rare. The risk in sending a rare piece of meat back to the kitchen is getting it back medium well to well done. Considering the amount of money and accumulated points we spent, it was, again, very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhousecnoteVIPDined on 8/2/2014Del Frisco's never disappoints. Quality cuts cooked perfectly. wonderful side dishes. Steak and tuna tartare are both excellent. Plus VIP cocktail to start and Del's delight to end is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Great food, great service and wonderful atmosphere. My husband and I went for our date night and having never been here I was overly impressed with all aspects of this restaurant. A must for all!Special Features:
- Excellent food, good serviceDocLightningDined on 8/2/2014Excellent steaks and good crab cakes. We got the $49 special. Good bargain. Service excellent, right pace. Always a good experience.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceDaveAndRaqDined on 8/2/2014I decided to make a reservation at Del Frisco's for my wife birthday. From the hostess all the way to our server and the Maitre de, all of them wished happy birthday to my wife. Service was excellent, and the food was delicious, meat was perfectly cooked. We enjoyed the experience very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special occasion made specialBlesDined on 8/2/2014We chose Del Frisco's to celebrate a special birthday. Based on reputation, I was hoping for a great evening - and was not disappointed. The portions were extraordinary and well prepared. I definitely will look forward to dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentvisitorDined on 8/1/2014Food and atmosphere wonderful but very expensive, so would not recommend for casual dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealPorkchpDined on 7/31/2014My family and I really enjoy Del Frisco's and make it a point to dine here or in Ft. Worth whenever possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only bizMcarpDined on 7/31/2014This place used to be my favorite for steak, lobster and martini's. Now , unless you're a stockbroker or a sales guy on a expense account, they treat you different. Very rushed service that was proficient but cold. Food was fine but is losing ground to the other steak joints. May be my last time, especially footing my own bill.
- spoiledDined on 7/30/2014the steak is the best in Denver-always a wonderful meal, service and experienceSpecial Features:
- Loved it!SteakLoverDined on 7/29/2014This was our first time visiting Del Frisco's, for our anniversary, and we cannot wait to go back! Everything about this place was amazing! We were treated like royalty and the steak was the best thing I've ever tasted!Special Features:
- always top notchJohnVIPDined on 7/29/2014What a great dinner. I had some guys come in from out of town to meet for dinner and go over business. I thought that this would be a great place. Fantastic dinner and our server was absolutely amazing. She was fun and made each of feel like we were the most important table she had. Thanks for a great dinner.Special Features:
- Outstanding!JAK471Dined on 7/26/2014Vacationing in the area, we were looking for a nice steakhouse and found three options. Based on customer reviews we decided to go to Del Frisco's and could not possibly have been happier with our decision. The ambiance, food and wait staff were amazing. We have been to several very good steakhouses and this may just be our new favorite. We will definitely go back the next time we're in Denver!Special Features:
- Perfect Date NightExquisiteVIPDined on 7/26/2014We had an amazing date night thanks to Del's! Our table was not too loud even though the place was packed. Our wait staff was attentive, informed and warm. The meal was just perfectly executed. Sigh…. Just another perfect, perfect, perfect Del's experience! This is why we keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakhouseDined on 7/26/2014We never had a bad meat at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse the best!Special Features:
- disappointedboatspapaDined on 7/25/2014Del Friscos is not just one of my favorite restaurants, it is my FAVORITE restaurant. Food and service has always been outstanding. Unfortunately, my most recent visit disappointed. Each of us (table of four) ordered the ribeye (bone-in and bone-out) and all were inedible, consisting mostly of fat and tough gristle. The manager comped the steaks, which was appreciated, but it was still frustrating as this was out-of-town family that we were entertaining. Hope they haven't changed suppliers and this was an anomaly.Special Features:
- Great Steak ExperiencemeateaterDined on 7/24/2014Dinner for four at Del Frisco's was fantastic. Service was exceptional. Our waiter, Neil, took care of our every need. His table side manners were engaging but not overpowering. I wish he could have joined us for dinner. Steaks were prepared exactly as ordered. We were asked to cut the meat to make sure they were cooked to our expectations. The bone-in rib eye was amazing and one member of our group said that his lamb was the best he ever had. Thank you for a great dining experience.Special Features: