Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 3037960100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Schwappach
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
408 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (328)notable wine list (205)romantic (189)fit for foodies (132)good for groups (108)great for lunch (73)vibrant bar scene (73)hot spot (63)great for outdoor dining (49)neighborhood gem (46)great for brunch (28)late-night find (26)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- Famly DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014The service and attention was beyond expectations. This was a parent/child engagement dinner, and pre dinner requests were handled perfectly. The steaks were cooked just right and the desserts are wonderful. A wine list that goes on forever, with both ends of the prices. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014The steak was fairly bland, the prices were way too high, the service however was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious foodYummyDined on 8/30/2014definitely the best steak in Denver - absolutely deliciousSpecial Features:
- Finally made some pointsgevJimDined on 8/30/2014I have been to Del FRisco several times for business dinners. I finally took my bride of 49 years and we had a wonderful time. I finally got off the hook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Dinner was fantastic as always. The fried oysters to start and bread pudding to finish were excellent. Of course everything in between was great as well. The only bummer was that we sat on the patio by the fire. It would have been awesome if not for all of the people outside smoking cigars. When we sat down, there was no one smoking so we didn't realize it could become an issue. Within 20 minutes we felt surrounded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch beef !OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Arrived late about 9:15 and got a table after about 15 minutes. The wait staff was very polite and professional. I ordered the prime 24 oz. Porterhouse medium rare and was rewarded with a spectacular steak! Steak quality was way above average and was cooked as ordered. Potatoes Au gratin was very good and the waiter recommended house cabernet was excellent. The icing on the cake was a beautiful cigar room with live music!! Highly recommended!Special Features:
- SamanthaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014When we first walked in it was lovely and lively, however they sat us in a back room that looked like an outdated banquet hall. A couple of did the 5280 menu while others just ordered off the menu. All in all the food was okay, nothing that blew us away (well maybe the avocado ranch dressing on the salads). We will stick to Shanihans moving forward much more pleasing to the eye and pallet!
- One of our favorite places to goSpudsMageeDined on 8/29/2014Great restaurant! We will be back time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AccommodatingFlygirl555Dined on 8/29/2014We had our young kids with us and the restaurant was very accommodating. Thank you,Special Features:
- Memorable AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014My wife and I celebrated our 45th anniversary with my daughter/son-in-law (celebrating their 12th anniversary) and granddaughter. The hostess was very gracious and told us our server would be Virginia.....SHE WAS AWESOME! The food was great and we chose off the restaurant week menu of $30/person....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CzechmatesDined on 8/29/2014Food has always been excellent and the service friendly yet efficient. The prices are a bit excessive, but food and preparation are top notch. The one thing keeping the ambiance from being excellent is that the music is rather loud.Special Features:
- luvdiningoutDined on 8/29/2014I dined with three other friends who had not been to Del Frisco's before and we had a delightful evening.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysDenverRocksVIPDined on 8/28/2014But the chicken dish was very nice this time, I have already reached out and expressed my concern to the manager.Special Features:
- First timerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014I had heard great reviews about Del Frisco's and they were all true. We went for Restaurant Week and date night and it was the best place ever! The service was great, the ambiance was full of energy, and our food was quite tasty. I had the chicken and Ronn, my date, had the salmon. Both were yummy. Our waiter Dan took our picture at our table and feared it was too dark, so he made arrangements for another photo on the patio. We'll definitely be back for another date night.Special Features:
- Denver Restaurant Week choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014We had been wanting the chance to try Del Frisco's after hearing nothing but recommendations and rave reviews - we were not disappointed and pleasantly surprised. All prior information was correct. Donna was our server and couldn't been more accommodating. The options for Denver Restaurant Week was more extensive than other dining establishments we selected. Seating was nearly immediate and was quiet and intimate. The food was delicious. Overall, a wonderful dining experience...we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I rememberedAwesomeVIPDined on 8/28/2014Yes the food was good & the the wine was great. Our service was ok. Had to ask twice for water. One salmon dish came out too rare, no one finished it. The steaks were tasty but also a littl less cooked on one so someone else ate the middle. No rubs like capital grille. No organic options like guard & grace. Salads were yummy. Waiter wasn't too friendly. I haven't eaten here in 10 years & I remembered it being am amazing experience. It wasn't the same.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekviennaroseDined on 8/27/2014Had a great selection for both Restaurant week and their daily menu. Also offered a special menu including a few more options. many options for both food and wine. Lovely selection of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week ValueOlderThanDirtDined on 8/27/2014We chose the restaurant week menu and thought it was great. My steak was prepared exactly as ordered. Service was excellent. We had a really nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014Went for restaurant week. Was good and very busy. Seemed like the hot spot after work in DTC. Drinks are a bit pricey. Food and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/27/2014The service was unbelievable. The waitress was the most unprofessional waitperson I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5280 food week5280foodweekDined on 8/27/2014my filet was perfect; but my husband's was very salty! He was given another steak that was good, but he thinks it was a sirloin, rather than another filet? Chef needs to watch the amount of seasonings applied to steak, please.Special Features:
- we went during restaurant weekKirkDined on 8/27/2014we got there in the sat us in a room where we felt like we were in time out I think it was a banquet room. the service was great. they have a 49 deal that is really goodthat gives us salad a side a steak and either a scallop or crab cake. My steak had a few veins in it that I couldn't chew. Overall it was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco dinnerEagledriverDined on 8/27/2014Service was superb but the dinner didn't meet my expectations. The filet flavor was bland and not juicy (cooked medium with pink center) and the sauteed mushroom side was totally unimpressive and flavorless. In comparison, a similar meal at Shanahan's recently was much better all the way around.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekKatzDined on 8/27/2014It was a fabulous meal. We will be back! Service was friendly, food temperature was perfect. Soup was hot, not lukewarm and main course was perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- Great resturant week experienceflygirlVIPDined on 8/27/2014A great way to experience an upscale place without a huge price. Featured wine was very reasonably priced, food was excellent, the only disappointment was the salmon offered on the featured menu was farm raised, not the same quality as they normally use which is wild caught. Overall a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JdubDined on 8/26/2014Our waiter was attentive and knew exactly how we should order our steaks to our liking. The steak was as billed - perfectly cooked and tender. The side dishes were all great - especially the grilled mushrooms! Recommend this restaurant for special occasions and Bronco's players/coaches watching :-)Special Features:
- Outstanding as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/26/2014Always a great experience with top-notch food and service. Still the best restaurant in Denver!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekDgrizDined on 8/26/2014Great Filet, and great service. Good value for a high end restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodhot1Dined on 8/26/2014As usual Del Frisco's didn't disappoint or skimp just because it was restaurant week. The food was up their normal excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Frisco'sEvergreenDined on 8/26/2014My son and I went to Del Frisco's for restaurant week. It was our first time. The food was amazing! The only problem we had is that we felt like we were eating in a cafeteria. We walked into the restaurant, and saw beautiful wood and leather. It was dark and inviting. Then the hostess took us to our table. We kept walking until we got to a back room with brighter lighting and tables and chairs like you'd see at a meeting at the Holiday Inn. The steak was one of the I've ever had. I just felt like we were being punished for only paying $30 per person for restaurant week!Special Features:
- Excellent Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/26/2014Jason, our server was excellent! We went for restaurant week, and our food and service were superb!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Everything was simply fabulous. The best martini everSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular! Impressive!LillyDined on 8/26/2014Del Frisco's was absolutely amazing for Restaurant Week. I'm so glad this restaurant participates. Our service was perfect--Doug was attentive, friendly, informative, and helpful. The food and drinks were delicious. I had never had a pineapple martini before....YUM! It was a perfect setting for a special occasion. I will be back!Special Features:
- another great visitKandTinDenverDined on 8/25/2014As always, Del's never disappoints..food, and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceJMooreDined on 8/25/2014Great food, service and ambiance. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Perfection.ReeceDined on 8/25/2014This was the *perfect* dining experience. The food was impeccable, the service was divine. We arrived early for our reservation and were seated right away. The atmosphere was lively, yet still quiet enough to have a conversation. Best martini I've ever had.Special Features:
- Dinner with my WifeOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/25/2014My wife and I always enjoy a dinner at DelFrisco's. We tried out the PrixFive special and the Denver Restaurant week selection. Great as always.
- not what we hoped fornotimpressedDined on 8/25/2014Restaurant week fell on the week before our 3rd anniversary and we were really looking forward to del friscos but it wasnt how we remembered it. The VIP was very strong, the entrees were over seasoned but after the time we waited for them i wasnt about to send it back, dessert was really heavy and too big to finish off a 4 course meal. I couldnt tell you our server's name because I dont even think she told us. All in all it just wasnt what we'd been waiting for and looking forward too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's is always one of the best places to eat in Denver.Special Features:
- Steak to die for, but that's itAllisonNDined on 8/24/2014While the appetizers (calamari and carpaccio) weren't horrible, they definitely did not even come close to being as good as the steak. We shared the 24 oz. porterhouse which was out of this world. Perfectly cooked and served on hot flavored plates which continued to make the steak better and better with each bite. Again, the sides (château potatoes and jalapeno bacon mac & cheese) were lack luster. The mac & cheese was dry and bland other than the occasional hot bite from the jalapenos. For dessert we ordered the chocolate soufflé cake (normally a favorite of mine) and were slightly disappointed. Overall we were looking for a great steak and they delivered.Special Features: