Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
8100 E. Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 3037960100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday-Sunday: 5:00pm - Close, BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - Close, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tony Schwappach
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call today to inquire about our catering options!
- Entertainment: Live jazz music in our cigar lounge Tues-Sat.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We serve prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
337 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (266)notable wine list (170)romantic (150)fit for foodies (101)good for groups (87)great for lunch (65)vibrant bar scene (58)hot spot (48)great for outdoor dining (42)neighborhood gem (35)great for brunch (27)late-night find (23)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- another great visitKandTinDenverDined on 8/25/2014As always, Del's never disappoints..food, and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceJMooreDined on 8/25/2014Great food, service and ambiance. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Perfection.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014This was the *perfect* dining experience. The food was impeccable, the service was divine. We arrived early for our reservation and were seated right away. The atmosphere was lively, yet still quiet enough to have a conversation. Best martini I've ever had.Special Features:
- Dinner with my WifeOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/25/2014My wife and I always enjoy a dinner at DelFrisco's. We tried out the PrixFive special and the Denver Restaurant week selection. Great as always.
- not what we hoped forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014Restaurant week fell on the week before our 3rd anniversary and we were really looking forward to del friscos but it wasnt how we remembered it. The VIP was very strong, the entrees were over seasoned but after the time we waited for them i wasnt about to send it back, dessert was really heavy and too big to finish off a 4 course meal. I couldnt tell you our server's name because I dont even think she told us. All in all it just wasnt what we'd been waiting for and looking forward too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's is always one of the best places to eat in Denver.Special Features:
- Steak to die for, but that's itAllisonNDined on 8/24/2014While the appetizers (calamari and carpaccio) weren't horrible, they definitely did not even come close to being as good as the steak. We shared the 24 oz. porterhouse which was out of this world. Perfectly cooked and served on hot flavored plates which continued to make the steak better and better with each bite. Again, the sides (château potatoes and jalapeno bacon mac & cheese) were lack luster. The mac & cheese was dry and bland other than the occasional hot bite from the jalapenos. For dessert we ordered the chocolate soufflé cake (normally a favorite of mine) and were slightly disappointed. Overall we were looking for a great steak and they delivered.Special Features:
- PerfecttwinbirthdaysDined on 8/24/2014The food and the service were both wonderful. It was also my brother and sister's birthdays and our server, Michelle handled their surprise seamlessly; they had no idea! My family and I had an amazing time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MmmmSMDenver444Dined on 8/24/2014We always go to Del Friscos for restaurant week, & we love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitFlashDined on 8/24/2014My first visit was great. Went for restaurant week and service was great. Waitress was present and engaging. Food was excellent. I will return.Special Features:
- 1st timesupershopperDined on 8/24/2014This was my 1st time at Del Frisco's and my anticipation level was high. It was disappointing to arrive for our reservation and be told that there was a delay. The bar area was packed and many people had to stand as they were waiting. Once we were seated, things were much better. The food was excellent, service OK. I had to wait and then ask for more water (pet peeve of mine, I drink a LOT of water). It was unfortunate that Del Frisco's opted to NOT publish their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mouth wateringOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014They realm know there food and wine entrées are cooked to perfection with a wine list to suit the most varied of discriminating tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingBrutusDined on 8/24/2014Our second trip to Del Frisco's was better than the first....and we loved the first visit. Our waiter was outstanding this time which improved an already amazing place. He was funny, attentive, and friendly. The restaurant was more busier (not a bad thing!) this visit which gave the night a better ambiance because it wasn't so quiet. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal and a great time. The VIP martini is amazing!Special Features:
- MehOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014This place came highly recommended. The steak wasn't the best I've ever had, which I was expecting based on the recommendations and the pricepoint. The Del salad with avocado goddess dressing was very, very good, as was the dessert and VIP martini. That's it though. The service was terrible - our server was nowhere to be found the entire night, meanwhile we saw every other table being wined and dined. Not sure if it was because we ordered off the Restaurant Week menu or what, but it was very disappointing. Won't be back.
- Nice Family MealFitzfamDined on 8/24/2014We always enjoy our meal. Great food and wonderful service. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Del's, Summer 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Del's NEVER disappoints! We went during Denver Restaurant week, Summer of 2014. We all had Del's salad, the 8 oz filet, potatoes, green beans and the chocolate mousse. Everything was outstanding, inluding the bottle of wine. The VIP martini was one of the most perfect unfused pineappke martini I've ever tasted. We had reservations and were seated immediately.Special Features:
- WOW.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Food was fantastic, could not have been better in any way. Our bill (even with Restaurant week discount) was a little scary but expected for this level of dining. Due to the cost, it will be reserved for special occasions, but we will be back! Our waiter was like Clark Kent in a waiter uniform, seriously Superman of waiters. Very knowledgeable and incredible service.Special Features:
- Over-ratedfoodluvrDined on 8/24/2014Live in the area and have heard much about Del Frisco's. This was our first visit. The bread was ok, could be better. The thick greasy salad dressing should not be standard. The mashed potatoes were ok, the steak was cooked to order (medium) but was burned and dry on the outside, kind of like a hockey puck. Green beans were fresh and good. Cheesecake was hands down the worst I have ever had in my entire life. One bite of this heavy, slimy mess was enough for me. Bottom line, I cannot make a steak at home as good as Shanahan's. I can make a steak at home better than Del Frisco's. Will not be back.
- Good, but not outstandingPapillonDined on 8/24/2014The best thing about this meal was the service, which was attentive and fast. We had the Prime Pair menu offering. The caesar salad was good, but not outstanding. My steak was cooked to order, but a bit on the too salty side. The accompanying lemon garlic scallops were good, but there were only TWO small scallops--not a generous serving. The potatoes and the spinach sides were good and generous. We were celebrating an anniversary, and were comped a dessert of our choice. We chose the house specialty--the lemon cake--and it was wonderful. More than enough to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love at first biteAtownmeetsCentennialDined on 8/23/2014Loved everything about this steakhouse, even the gentlemen's club atmosphere. definitely a special occasion thing for our budget, but awesome service and amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special PlaceWKWHParkerDined on 8/23/2014Denver is fortunate to have Del's. The food is the best in town and for our special occasions it is our #1 choice. Del Frisco's truly is a special place. Our teenagers choose this for their birthday dinners, and Dad and Mom choose it for our date nights out. Always consistent, always amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night diningletseatDined on 8/23/2014Outstanding service and food along with the most friendly management who pay special attention to all your needs for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!AJINCSDined on 8/23/2014My friend and I went there for restaurant week and got the steak dinner. It's definitely one of the best steaks either of us has eaten. We arrived earlier than our reservation time and got seated immediately. The staff and service is top notch. I will definitely be back and highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Every time I go to Del Frisco's it is a great experience. Everything is top quality from the food to the service. This time was no different.Special Features:
- One of the very best restaurants!!!RemyMarieDined on 8/23/2014A wonderful treat for your taste buds. The food is great as is the service! Wonderful place to celebrate special occasions!Special Features:
- Fantastic!KerryDined on 8/23/2014My fiancé and I went for Denver's Restaurant week and even though that is a very BUSY week for nice restaurants like Del Frisco's, the service was impeccable as was the food. The staff was ever so attentive from the hostess to our server as was the Manager, Sandy. They all made our dinner experience wonderful. Really, I can't say enough good things about Del Frisco's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food and ServiceGigerDined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing. The steaks are cooked perfectly. Servers are wonderful! Only complaint is we were seated in this back room, with terrible seats (not near as nice as the front room). We kinda got screwed with where we were seated, but it was sill a great experience and we would go back, but request to be seated in the main dining room (I didn't know there was a back room).Special Features:
- Love Del Friscos!Cacodd1234Dined on 8/23/2014Went for restaurant week and had a wonderful experience. Always top notch service and food!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We sat in the corner by the front door behind the bowl of jelly beans..it would be nice if you would put up a partial wall/window to help keep the noise level down to make dinner more romantic without others waiting for a table staring at you as your trying to eat. Other then that the food was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many optionsSaturdayDateNightVIPDined on 8/22/2014We used to dine at Del Friscos often. Things seem to have fallen off. It may have been just the night but it's been the las two times we have been there. There seems to be an air of arrogance. There are many options for steak houses. Del Friscos is just about the most expensive which I don't mind spending if the service and food match the price. It fell below expectations. The steak was very good... But the cut alone was nearly $70... So it better be. The chocolate "soufflé" was a hockey puck with no soft center... I can imagine what Gordon Ramsey would have done if that was produced in one if his shows. I would suggest other steak houses if you are browsing reviews. You'd get more for the money.Special Features:
- First timer and I'll be backOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014This was my first time eating at Del Frisco's. I've always heard good things, but had never thought about having lunch there until a friend made the suggestion. We had a lovely meal, great food, great service, great conversation.Special Features:
- RickDined on 8/21/2014Great dining experience, although a little on the pricey side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food, pretty loudgoldennomadDined on 8/20/2014We went here with 3 couples - one of whom are in their late 70s. The tables are large and round for groups of 5 or 6 which made it more difficult to talk or hear across the table. Consider asking for a quieter table when bringing older guests. Server was wonderful and the food was perfectly cooked, presented, and served. We were using a special promotion with a fixed price menu and they were very accommodating for swapping out soup for salad, salmon for shellfish, and no dairy options.Special Features:
- Enjoyable eveningrocketmanDined on 8/20/2014Waitress attentive & provided excellent service. Food - seafood & steak - was prepared as ordered & excellent. Will definitely return and recommend Del Frisco's to friends.Special Features:
- Our experienceKawi732Dined on 8/19/2014My wife and I came here two nights ago to celebrate two months of being married. The food was great but what left us speechless was the service! The hostesses were beyond helpful and our waiter Brad made it our best night ever! He treated us like we were his best of friends and didn't single us out as higher lower or middle class we were all equal. He was beyond more than knowledgeable he walked us through the menu the ingredients everything step by step! Because of brad our dinner was the most special night and experience we have ever had! I would come spend the money again here just to have the pleasure of his services again.He even recommended a cigar that was incredible. He wasn't just doing his job he was a genuine individual! Thx bradSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding steaksrbthrillDined on 8/17/2014Truly one of the best steaks I have ever had. The sides were excellent as well.Special Features:
- Wonderful 40th Anniversary Dinner!DiningDivaDined on 8/17/2014We had been to Del Frisco's before and knew what a great restaurant it is. Our second visit was equally great. Steak is fork tender. My husband's steak was a bit undercooked. They replaced it quickly and with no comment. Our server Brad and the others who assisted were professional and efficient, as well as personable. Since this was a celebratory dinner, our dessert was on the house. Meal was first class and their signature lemon cake is to die for! There are other interesting desserts on their menu, but don't know if I'll ever order them because the cake is so good!Special Features:
- Great Place!travlinkittyDined on 8/17/2014Love the food, the staff & the ambiance! We had our first visit during restaurant week & glad we came back for our anniversary!! Loved it!Special Features:
- Dress Leaves Something to be DesireDiningforFunDined on 8/16/2014Ate at De Frisco's this past Saturday night. Food and service were terrific, as always. But I have to say, when you dine at a very expensive restaurant, I was disappointed to see several guests who wore casual dress, some in shorts, flip flops or gym shoes and golf shirts. It certainly took something away from the ambience and felt more like going to a fast food restaurant. I think I will be looking for a new steak house that believes having its patrons dress is still part of the dining experience.Special Features:
- Superior experience!nutritionnutDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary. The food was exceptionally good, service with Jason as our waiter was superb, and we received a free dessert for our anniversary. Definitely one of our best dining experiences ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.