Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
3925 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 702-796-0063 x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Guerrero
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2013. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from. Del Frisco's offers some of the finest wines ever served. Host your Private Event in one of our Private Dining Rooms, perfect for parties of 6 to 15.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (136)romantic (79)notable wine list (78)good for groups (73)fit for foodies (59)vibrant bar scene (29)neighborhood gem (25)hot spot (22)late-night find (13)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Best Steakhouse...Period!CMsteveVIPDined on 8/30/2014I dine at Del Frisco's in any city they are located. Best bone-in filet I've ever had. Service is fabulous and great sides as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best RibeyeNomTimeDined on 8/29/2014The service was excellent, and the food was even better. We had the bone in ribeye, and it was simply amazing. This was our first time there, and has been added to the list for a must return. The VIP is a must, along with the lemon cake.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/29/2014Not one of the best choices for steak in Vegas for the price. Seems like a better local bar scene then a high price steakhouse.
- Go Somehwere ElseOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/29/2014This is the worst Del Frisco's I have every dined at, period. We were seated 20 minutes after our reservation time, which was made in advance months prior to arrival. Three of five steaks were cooked incorrectly. The suggested butterflied filet for two (well done request) were the same circumference as the other 8 ounce filets but cut thinner so they were likely only 4-5 ounces $39 a person for one stone crab claw, a quarter of a king crab claw, one shrimp and one oyster is outrageous! None of these were what I would consider high quality, especially the king crab leg which smelled fishy. Extremely disappointing for my traditional last night of vacation steak dinner with my family! The $830 next time will go somewhere else in Vegas.
- RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014Food and service were outstanding. Noise level was a little too high to enjoy the outstanding piano player. Quality of food and service far out-weighs the noise issues.Special Features:
- awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/27/2014We ate from Minnesota and celebrated our 30th anniversary at Del Frisco's and had a phenomenal experience!!! The food is outstanding and the staff was very attentive, friendly and made our experience worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Fine Dining in Vegas Period!Jay972Dined on 8/26/2014I don't know where to begin, the service is second to none, the steaks we had were the best I have ever had and I've eaten in some pretty nice places. If you want a high end steak at a reasonable price with five star service then Del Frisco's is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in Vegaseatingguy55Dined on 8/26/2014Del Frisco's has the most amazing food. From the calamari appetizer, to the swordfish (cooked at the perfect temperature), to three of the most amazing desserts we've ever had (Lemon cake, banana bread pudding, creme brulee). My friends couldn't stop raving about their steaks. The service was also excellent. Don't waste your time trying other steakhouses. This is the best in Vegas.Special Features:
- Del FriscosCBinVegasDined on 8/23/2014This is a great steakhouse :) one of our favorites.....I also like the fact that they did one of the charity events this children's group set up around the holidays. That was awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014It was great and was able to accommodate a larger party of 10 people with good service. Servers were very knowledgely and able to assist in whatever way possible.Special Features:
- Thanks -great birthday celebrationeighborDined on 8/23/2014The server was wonderful - and the food great. I celebrated my birthday with steak and crab cake and the server kindly made sure there was a piece of luscious lemon dobash cake - it was great - the only food that could have been improved was the gumbo - more watery than the norm but great tasteSpecial Features:
- Steaks underdoneLovesteakDined on 8/23/2014All three of our steaks were underdone, they brought them back to the kitchen for further cooking, but by then the steak is ruined. Other than that food was good, even steaks would have been great if cooked properly the first time. Wine list was great. Ambience was good except for a smell of raw meat throughout the restaurant. Needs new carpet etc.Special Features:
- 22nd Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014We have eaten at Del Frisco several times and have never been disappointed, it is a great place to celebrate any special occasion. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- inconsistent with times times pastladdieVIPDined on 8/22/2014I have eaten at this Del Frisco for years. It was once managed by Kim from Lafayette , La. Back then the food was excellent and she made it a point to get around and check with customers. Most recently the bone in filet was not that flavorful and lobster tail tasted kind of burnt. It wasn't the best trip to this dining gem. I will give it another try sometime but possibly another steak house in Vegas is better. Possibly Maestro or Victoria and Anthonys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome MealsLove2eatDined on 8/20/2014If you love a great steak...great sides....great appetizers, you will love this fine dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014No complaints. Top notch steakhouse with prices slightly lower than average.Special Features:
- Greatsts87Dined on 8/17/2014Our dinner at Del Frisco's was an absolutely great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with friendspmarkinDined on 8/17/2014We recently had the pleasure of dining at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House with dear friends. The atmosphere, food and service were fantastic! I would highly recommend for a special dinner and night out with friends!Special Features:
- Great Girls Night Out DinneriheartdessertDined on 8/16/2014Came here for a dinner with 7 other ladies and we all had a great time! I was pleasantly surprised they had a great $49 pre-fix menu (salad, entree plus your choice of shrimp, crab cake or scallops, and a side). Most of us ordered this special and we were all full by the end. My favs here are the ribeye and crab cakes. My ribeye during this visit was a bit on the rare side when I asked for medium. Wish there was a bit more quality control here and unfortunately, one of my friend did not like the scallops, but overall everyone enjoyed their meal!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Food isn't that great for the price. Chateau potatoes taste boxed and steaks are over cooked.Special Features:
- servicesluv2dineDined on 8/13/2014I will recommend this place for a romantic dinner or a night dine. Its nice and this place provide excellent customer service. Food is delicious. Must try the vip drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2014Great food and service; friendly atmosphere. We have dined at this restaurant many times and there are many reasons why we keep returning. We dined there for our 30th anniversary and were treated like royalty.Special Features:
- Don't miss this steakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/10/2014We have dined here countless times. It is always everything we expect. Outstanding service. Outstanding wines & service. But the food is unparalleled. From the bread, to the appetizers, to thick steaks you can cut with a fork, to the lemon cake (a total must) this is a dining experience that will bring you back time after time. It always seems this time is better than the last!Special Features:
- Great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014i would recommend this steakhouse. Food was great and service was also.Special Features:
- MYSPECIALPLACEVIPDined on 8/8/2014Food an service is beyond reproach. Some of the best tasting/seasoned meats in Las Vegas. Vegetables and all side dishes are remarkable. If there was one area of improvement that I could suggest, it would be with the desserts (BUT I am normally to full to eat more that a bite or two). SUPERB RESTAURANT!Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Great service, food was delicious and wine selection was one of the best I've ever seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualjax3217VIPDined on 8/4/2014Whenever we are in Las Vegas we make it a point to get to Double Eagle. Food is always good and service top notch. It was our 40th wedding anniversary and they were sure to make us comfortable. We each ordered the special pairing of filet and a side dish. When the steaks were brought out, they waited to be sure they were done correctly. Turns out they were each a bit underdone, and the server took care of that with dispatch. A special treat was being shown the "James Bond" table.Special Features:
- Amazing!DinerDVIPDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I have eaten at many high end steak houses and we both agree that Del Frisco's is still number 1! I would highly recommend this restaurant. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- awesome dinner! attentive service!winendineDined on 7/31/2014We had steamed crab legs, filet, scallops, crab cakes, and a couple sides. The sauces suggested were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not meet expectationsPharmgirlDined on 7/31/2014The reviews seemed to indicate a superb steakhouse on the level of Pappas in Dallas, Gibson Steakhouse in Chicago, and others. The food was good with the exception of the lobster Mac being a little fishy/sour, but really did not exceed that of any competent steak house in any town. The service was impeccable. However we ate a superly perfectly prepared dinner at Emerils Fish House the following evening and received a much higher quality of appetizers, sides, main dishes and desserts still with impeccable service for 100$ less than the evening before. I would not go back again considering the number of excellent restaurants in Vegas. Also the sewer like smell at the entrance of the place nearly made my party turn around and leave.
- POOR SERVICE;steaks were great; xxxdissedDined on 7/29/2014too expensive to be so bad. must either have new owners or new management. should remember the old adage if it isn't broken don't fix it
- Great SteakHouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2014Our service was fantastic and everyone very attentive to our needs! Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- MartyDined on 7/26/2014Excellent food, outstanding waiter (Benny), overall excellent dining experience. The lemon cake for dessert is the best ever!!Special Features:
- Summer deal!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed the $49 summer special, it's a great value for this high end steak house. Unfortunately we bought an expensive bottle of wine and blew the savings! Why do I think that was the plan all along?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious !OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014The food was overall very good ! We were very happy with the service and food. The staff made us feel very special and made for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- OutstandingLVFoodieDined on 7/21/2014The best steaks in Las Vegas and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakFalconDined on 7/18/2014An outstanding restaurant with great steak & wine. Good for special occasions. Be prepared for the cost (expensive).Special Features:
- LaurieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Outstanding service. Fabulously delicious good. Michelle was wonderful We were there for a special birthday dinner. Perfect for that and definitely one of the best meals I've ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014The food was just ok. I have been to Del Frisco's in Winter Park, Fl and New York, the food was outstanding; just feel short in Vegas. The service was outstandingSpecial Features:
- Not like New YorkRickVIPDined on 7/17/2014This location was not like the Del Frisco in New York. This is off the strip. Food was good but not great. There are better steak houses closer to and on the strip to go to.