Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
3925 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 702-796-0063 x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Guerrero
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2013. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from. Del Frisco's offers some of the finest wines ever served. Host your Private Event in one of our Private Dining Rooms, perfect for parties of 6 to 15.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
189 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (140)notable wine list (81)romantic (80)good for groups (80)fit for foodies (65)vibrant bar scene (31)neighborhood gem (30)hot spot (24)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Introducing to a Las VeganOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014What started 3 years ago, my first visit to your Incredible place. I find out that one of your bartenders was from my old home town in Florida, we shared a lot of laughs with my company. After that we were there for dinner every night after our conference was over, and still doing so every te we are returning. Just left town after attending music festival , last night we had dinner at Del Frisco's with our friends who are executives in the hotel business here for last few years ! First timers and two new customers. See you all next month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guys trip - steak houseEricDined on 9/18/2014Great meal at Del Frisco's. Our server (I am terrible with names - sorry) - did a great job of mixing up some seafood dishes to give us a great appetizer - had to send a steak back but the mistake was mine in ordering - I always order medium rare since most places overcook the food - chef was nice about it and the steak was perfection when it returned. Will be great.Special Features:
- Excellent....SmashVIPDined on 9/14/2014This restaurant never disappoints me. My usual servers were off but our table had excellent service from Carley. She is rather new to the staff but she is excellent. She knows the menu and gave us just the right amount of attention. Another delicious meal. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FancyGrandmaDined on 9/14/2014We ordered the Sunday special which included 8 oz filet & crab entree, along with a choice of salad & side. The salads were very generous & could be a meal in itself. My filet was not cooked to my liking & the server immediately removed it & brought me another which was perfect. The baked potatoes were huge & nicely garnished with real bacon, cheese & chives. The delicious meal was topped off with Del Friscos special mocha cocktail which was 'to die for!' Loved the fact that we could enjoy fine dining while watching NFL game of the week....w/o sound of course!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del FriscosOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/12/2014Always enjoy your place. Service is great! I have brought freinds, family and clients in and have never been disapointed in the food or the service.Special Features:
- Favorite Dinner Spot in VegasKeepitfancyDined on 9/12/2014I love this place, every time I go the staff never disappoints and the food is always spectacular! From the amazing lobster mac and cheese to the delicious Filet Mignon and amazing desert. I always put this on my must go to list when I'm in Vegas. Great all around experience that makes you feel like a king!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was fineIt2nvDined on 9/11/2014The steak came out wrong and the live music was far too loud. But the food tasted great and service was quick and friendly.Special Features:
- Fabulous!JohnDined on 9/11/2014We dine there every time we are in LV. Am never disappointed. Worth every penny. Food great, service impeccable. Really make u feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service + great foodjennDined on 9/9/2014We enjoyed an overall wonderful experience at Del Frisco's. The service was amazing from everyone we encountered, especially our server. The food was incredible and was prepared exactly as ordered. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicefett33Dined on 9/8/2014Once again Del Frisco offers superior food and world class service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a memorable occasion!IggyDined on 9/7/2014We loved our special attention we received for our anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter ruined my experiencedispleasedDinerDined on 9/5/2014I booked this restaurant well in advance for my brother's bachelor party. The reservations were all confirmed and yet I still had to wait for a table. That wasn't a big deal though. The part that really did it in was an extremely rude and condescending waiter that our table had to endure. Every time he made the rounds he upset someone in our party. His attitude was downright offensive and he was also pushy, believe it or not. At the end of the night he tried to force us all to a strip club, an activity that was neither wanted nor asked for. To top it off, he gave me attitude when I told him to cancel the ride he scheduled without my permission. Because of that waiter, I cannot recommend this establishment. The food, however, was lovely.Special Features:
- All Around Great ExperienceBellaCruzDined on 9/3/2014After a long week in Las Vegas we topped it off at Del Friscos. The wine, food, music, and service is an all around great experience. Will be back on my next visit to Las Vegas, weather for business or pleasure. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Off Strip Steak HousecvbondDined on 9/3/2014Off strip places to eat in Vegas that function at this level are a cut above and this describes this place to a tee. You can not find this level of service in one of the name places in even the nicer casinos. The food and the comfort are way above what you typically find in casinos. Del Frisco is easily Vegas's best steak house and is my favorite place to eat in Vegas. I get to eat here only once a year when I visit Vegas and the food and service are very consistent over my 15 years of experience. Bone in filet is an absolute home run. My friend who had the tomahawk said it was the best steak he had every had.Special Features:
- Music from every anglestagingstarVIPDined on 9/1/2014The food and drinks were Great but 3 types of music playing at the same time drove us mad - piped in music for dining combined with piano music and then someone opened the special wines cabinet and James Bond music got into the act too. Also I regret to have to mention the sewer odor in the foyer that assaults patrons on the way in and the way out. Hopefully the music mixture and the odor are easy fixes because I would like to go back again one day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak In Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014My wife gets the Lobster Tail and I get the Steak and we share and I we can never finish the dinner. It's better every time I go there and were so happy they are opening one in Santa Monica.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BellagioVIPDined on 8/31/2014Steaks were delicious, but a few additional sides of healthy vegetables would be nice.Special Features:
- Best Steakhouse...Period!CMsteveVIPDined on 8/30/2014I dine at Del Frisco's in any city they are located. Best bone-in filet I've ever had. Service is fabulous and great sides as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best RibeyeNomTimeDined on 8/29/2014The service was excellent, and the food was even better. We had the bone in ribeye, and it was simply amazing. This was our first time there, and has been added to the list for a must return. The VIP is a must, along with the lemon cake.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/29/2014Not one of the best choices for steak in Vegas for the price. Seems like a better local bar scene then a high price steakhouse.
- Go Somehwere ElseMrOchoDined on 8/29/2014This is the worst Del Frisco's I have every dined at, period. We were seated 20 minutes after our reservation time, which was made in advance months prior to arrival. Three of five steaks were cooked incorrectly. The suggested butterflied filet for two (well done request) were the same circumference as the other 8 ounce filets but cut thinner so they were likely only 4-5 ounces $39 a person for one stone crab claw, a quarter of a king crab claw, one shrimp and one oyster is outrageous! None of these were what I would consider high quality, especially the king crab leg which smelled fishy. Extremely disappointing for my traditional last night of vacation steak dinner with my family! The $830 next time will go somewhere else in Vegas.
- RecommendesquaredDined on 8/27/2014Food and service were outstanding. Noise level was a little too high to enjoy the outstanding piano player. Quality of food and service far out-weighs the noise issues.Special Features:
- awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/27/2014We ate from Minnesota and celebrated our 30th anniversary at Del Frisco's and had a phenomenal experience!!! The food is outstanding and the staff was very attentive, friendly and made our experience worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Fine Dining in Vegas Period!Jay972Dined on 8/26/2014I don't know where to begin, the service is second to none, the steaks we had were the best I have ever had and I've eaten in some pretty nice places. If you want a high end steak at a reasonable price with five star service then Del Frisco's is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in Vegaseatingguy55Dined on 8/26/2014Del Frisco's has the most amazing food. From the calamari appetizer, to the swordfish (cooked at the perfect temperature), to three of the most amazing desserts we've ever had (Lemon cake, banana bread pudding, creme brulee). My friends couldn't stop raving about their steaks. The service was also excellent. Don't waste your time trying other steakhouses. This is the best in Vegas.Special Features:
- Del FriscosCBinVegasDined on 8/23/2014This is a great steakhouse :) one of our favorites.....I also like the fact that they did one of the charity events this children's group set up around the holidays. That was awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014It was great and was able to accommodate a larger party of 10 people with good service. Servers were very knowledgely and able to assist in whatever way possible.Special Features:
- Thanks -great birthday celebrationeighborVIPDined on 8/23/2014The server was wonderful - and the food great. I celebrated my birthday with steak and crab cake and the server kindly made sure there was a piece of luscious lemon dobash cake - it was great - the only food that could have been improved was the gumbo - more watery than the norm but great tasteSpecial Features:
- Steaks underdoneLovesteakDined on 8/23/2014All three of our steaks were underdone, they brought them back to the kitchen for further cooking, but by then the steak is ruined. Other than that food was good, even steaks would have been great if cooked properly the first time. Wine list was great. Ambience was good except for a smell of raw meat throughout the restaurant. Needs new carpet etc.Special Features:
- 22nd Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014We have eaten at Del Frisco several times and have never been disappointed, it is a great place to celebrate any special occasion. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- inconsistent with times times pastladdieVIPDined on 8/22/2014I have eaten at this Del Frisco for years. It was once managed by Kim from Lafayette , La. Back then the food was excellent and she made it a point to get around and check with customers. Most recently the bone in filet was not that flavorful and lobster tail tasted kind of burnt. It wasn't the best trip to this dining gem. I will give it another try sometime but possibly another steak house in Vegas is better. Possibly Maestro or Victoria and Anthonys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome MealsLove2eatDined on 8/20/2014If you love a great steak...great sides....great appetizers, you will love this fine dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014No complaints. Top notch steakhouse with prices slightly lower than average.Special Features:
- Greatsts87Dined on 8/17/2014Our dinner at Del Frisco's was an absolutely great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with friendspmarkinDined on 8/17/2014We recently had the pleasure of dining at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House with dear friends. The atmosphere, food and service were fantastic! I would highly recommend for a special dinner and night out with friends!Special Features:
- Great Girls Night Out DinneriheartdessertDined on 8/16/2014Came here for a dinner with 7 other ladies and we all had a great time! I was pleasantly surprised they had a great $49 pre-fix menu (salad, entree plus your choice of shrimp, crab cake or scallops, and a side). Most of us ordered this special and we were all full by the end. My favs here are the ribeye and crab cakes. My ribeye during this visit was a bit on the rare side when I asked for medium. Wish there was a bit more quality control here and unfortunately, one of my friend did not like the scallops, but overall everyone enjoyed their meal!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Food isn't that great for the price. Chateau potatoes taste boxed and steaks are over cooked.Special Features:
- My favorite place in Las VegasMesaDianeDined on 8/13/2014Food, wine, cocktails and service are fantastic! We eat here every time we are in Las Vegas. You leave feeling well cared for and more than satisfied with the dinner. Great steakhouse.Special Features:
- servicesluv2dineDined on 8/13/2014I will recommend this place for a romantic dinner or a night dine. Its nice and this place provide excellent customer service. Food is delicious. Must try the vip drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2014Great food and service; friendly atmosphere. We have dined at this restaurant many times and there are many reasons why we keep returning. We dined there for our 30th anniversary and were treated like royalty.Special Features: