Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
3925 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 702-796-0063 x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Guerrero
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2013. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from. Del Frisco's offers some of the finest wines ever served. Host your Private Event in one of our Private Dining Rooms, perfect for parties of 6 to 15.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (147)good for groups (92)notable wine list (90)fit for foodies (78)romantic (70)vibrant bar scene (34)neighborhood gem (33)hot spot (26)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (5)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Best steak EVER!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014I'm from Cali, but my dad in Vegas from Ohio. I had to bring him here. Had the boyfriend with me too. Everyone absolutely loved their meal. My dad's favorite steakhouse has been demoted and this one is now on top. You can be dressed up, a little dressed down (but appropriate)...not pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/26/2014Great food, service was great. Got seated right away.Special Features:
- Terrific Dining ExperiencecorrboxDined on 10/25/2014We had a great meal last night at Del Frisco's Steak House in Las Vegas. Everything ws truly excellent. The service as well as the food. We arrived a bit late for our reservation time, but we where seated right away. The service by Melissa was very good. We shared the porterhouse 24 oz. steak which was very tasty, perfectly cooked for us and delicious. I highly recommend this excellent steak house for every kind of food taste, in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMWConesusDined on 10/23/2014CARLY is the best SERVER IN LAS VEGAS. We always visit when in town. Everything is wonderful. Wine Wine WineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- top vegas dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/23/2014We had read that there have been some folks unhappy with service at Del Friscos, Vegas but we had excellent service, in fact some of the best that we have experienced. I sometimes get messy with the bread and at one point we had 4 servers removing the crumbs simultaneously! Our cocktails were great and my spouse thought her vodka mojito was the best she had every had and she said ditto for the crab cakes. I was a bone in ribeye with potato type of guy and their prime aged beef was mouthwatering and very tender. This is my second time at Del Friscos and I would highly recommend! This last trip to Vegas I used Open Table twice for reservations and it worked very smoothly.Special Features:
- LoonDined on 10/22/2014When I go to a high end restaurant I don't expect to have to tbe subjected to wide screen TV's in all 4 corners of the dining room. This was not in the bar! The sound was off...but what ever happened to dinner with friends begin about talking to each other...and not stariing at TV screens. If I wanted to go to a sports bar I would have done so....not going back to Del Frisco's again!Special Features:
- Almost PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014This would be my 3rd visit. We normally would hit up a buffet or take advantage of the 2 for 1 deals around Vegas since there is an abundance of source around Vegas. But you can't beat the service and the way the staff caters to your even need. The service is outstanding. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the temperature of the chateau potatoes a little the luke-warm side instead of piping hot...but other than that perfection. This is a special place for me and my daughter our 1st visit was on Mother's Day 2010. The chef came out of the kitchen to give us his recipe for the salad dressing that we love and still make at home to this day. A little on the pricey side but this is the place to indulge.Why not it's Vegas....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and PersonalHungry72Dined on 10/17/2014We came in for my girlfriend's birthday, and were very impressed. Service personal, and friendly. Food was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food not as good as last timenotimpressedDined on 10/12/2014filet not cooked as requested. had 4 members in party each requested different doneness. All looked the same. waiter more interested in other tables. Everything overpriced for what we were given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak in VegasWanderingFoodieVIPDined on 10/12/2014While the steak was fantastic on a recent visit, the highly touted lobster Mac and cheese was a huge disappointment. The server took care of it, but far below standard as far as our group was concerned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Travel & Fine Food EnthusiasteatntravelalwaysDined on 10/12/2014Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House covers all of the bases when it comes to fine dining elegance. The service is impeccable and the food is prepared perfectly. Head and shoulders above Ruth's Chris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My go to restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/12/2014Great food, outstanding service, fantastic value. This is my go to restaurant for special occasions. It is always a hit from my VIP cocktail for starters to the outstanding lemon cake for dessert. It is off the strip, so your not caught up in the crowd, but it still has a great vibe.Special Features:
- Dated and smellyDJLVDined on 10/11/2014The food was great but the decor was dated. Noticeable wear on flooring and chairs. There was also a "grease trap" smell as you entered the restaurant; it decreased further in. I was embarrassed by the smell and decor as I was entertaining young clients. I will not return any time soon. There are a lot of other steak houses in town with updated decor and no awful smell.
- Best Steak House in Vegas!WineNDineDined on 10/10/2014Every time I visit Las Vegas I make a point to eat at Del Frisco's! It's one mile off the strip on Paradise Road. The steaks are cooked to perfection and the service is excellent. It's got an upscale atmosphere and great ambience. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Business dinner/ friendsBostonGuyDined on 10/9/2014Great restaurant to meet friends or client either one will have fun and be impressed. The service from Lauren, Melissa and Katy was exceptional and fun. They were knowledgable and they rolled with our antics like pro's. One of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS PRIMEMstyleDined on 10/8/2014Good Atmosphere..I prefer the NYC location better. Everything here is top notch and you can't get a better steak in this class of "classic" steakhouses. Sides are fantastic along with the best steaks around. Get the bone-in filet and crab cake for sure! Top it off at the end with bread pudding and Lemon cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had high hopes, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/7/2014Came for a special occasion and had notes in the reservation but nothing was mentioned to us. We were put in a side room so loud we could not hear each other well at all. Even the waitress had to yell. We were clearly annoyed and nothing was done about it. The food was OK, but for what you pay we were disappointed. The crab cakes were small and did not look anything like the website. The steaks were not all cooked per temp. We did not say anything because we just wanted to leave. The food came at all different times even the salad came after the other apps. Very shoddy and the waitress was apologetic and said she was very sorry for it. She did take 24 dollars off which was a nice gesture and insisted we leave w/dessert.
- Excellent steak!ncdinerDined on 10/6/2014This is one of the best steaks I have eaten. Always like to come to Del Frisco's when I'm in Vegas, especially if I'm not paying!Special Features:
- Vegas Dinner away from the casinosWilloughbysMomDined on 10/5/2014In Vegas over the weekend, didn't want to eat at a casino, so found this very nice steak place ... prix fix menu on Sunday night was a great deal, and the food, ambiance, service was all very good ... started the evening with a "VIP" Cocktail, very tasty. Prix Fix menu included a salad choice, 8 oz filet and additional option ... I went with the scallops and my hubby went with the crab cake, both were excellent. Included a side item (enough to share) ... we went with the Chateau Potatoes and Creamed Spinach ... will be back next time we're in Vegas.Special Features:
- Best in VegasdavidbVIPDined on 10/4/2014What can i say- fine dining is so much more than the food. It's ambiance-visuals-atmosphere-service-attention- and of course the food. This place has all of these nailed down. The people know they are off the strip and that people who come here choose to get in a cab and leave the strip. With all the places to eat on the strip it takes a pretty special place to compete and they know it. It's well worth the $7.00 cab ride to experience great service and mouth watering steaks cooked to perfection!!!Special Features:
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014I loved everything, but the design of the place did not thrill me. Not much isle space for workers to walk thru, no ambiance, it's open and not for the romantics. Would I go again? Meh, I doubt it. This place seems more for business type meetings people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RED MEAT LOVERashleyzaraDined on 10/2/2014THEIR STEAK IS THE BEST AND ABOVE ALL THE CALAMARI IS TO DIE FORSpecial Features:
- Great timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/1/2014I have been coming here for years. Great place great food, great wine a must see is the James Bond wine table. You have to ask to see it before you are seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wishes it was betterAnonDined on 9/30/2014I've has AMAZING meals at the double eagle in Vegas and NYC and those outings were always in groups of 4-5. This time was a group of 9 for a special occasion and our food was not nearly up to par for the price ($150/head) and expectation of Del. our group requested we not do another event there compared to experiences had at rival steak eateries that are here in Vegas. Very sad to have to scratch this one from the goto "always great" list. The steaks weren't prepared properly and still when brought back a second time, still wrong. The one non steak ordered scallops and came out cold leaving that dish to be barely eaten. Again, just a disappointing experience at an amazing venue.
- Never disappointsKateVIPDined on 9/27/2014Started going to Del Frisco's when we lived in Dallas. Now we live in Soithern CA so this place is a must on our trips to Vegas. Started with drinks at the bar, so good then to dinner. Steak was perfect as was everything. Our server made a note we were going to a show after. We were out with plenty of time and never, ever felt rushed. Love the fact that this place is off the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerBLS18Dined on 9/26/2014We went to celebrate our friend's wedding anniversary. The dinner was absolutely fantastic - from the appetizers through dessert!Special Features:
- Never disappointedLeafer2009Dined on 9/22/2014This is only our second visit to Del Frisco's, the first being several years ago in New York. While the menu has changed, the food was amazing, service could not be beat, and the wine list was formidable. A definite must for your stop in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Introducing to a Las VeganOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014What started 3 years ago, my first visit to your Incredible place. I find out that one of your bartenders was from my old home town in Florida, we shared a lot of laughs with my company. After that we were there for dinner every night after our conference was over, and still doing so every te we are returning. Just left town after attending music festival , last night we had dinner at Del Frisco's with our friends who are executives in the hotel business here for last few years ! First timers and two new customers. See you all next month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guys trip - steak houseEricDined on 9/18/2014Great meal at Del Frisco's. Our server (I am terrible with names - sorry) - did a great job of mixing up some seafood dishes to give us a great appetizer - had to send a steak back but the mistake was mine in ordering - I always order medium rare since most places overcook the food - chef was nice about it and the steak was perfection when it returned. Will be great.Special Features:
- Excellent....SmashVIPDined on 9/14/2014This restaurant never disappoints me. My usual servers were off but our table had excellent service from Carley. She is rather new to the staff but she is excellent. She knows the menu and gave us just the right amount of attention. Another delicious meal. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FancyGrandmaDined on 9/14/2014We ordered the Sunday special which included 8 oz filet & crab entree, along with a choice of salad & side. The salads were very generous & could be a meal in itself. My filet was not cooked to my liking & the server immediately removed it & brought me another which was perfect. The baked potatoes were huge & nicely garnished with real bacon, cheese & chives. The delicious meal was topped off with Del Friscos special mocha cocktail which was 'to die for!' Loved the fact that we could enjoy fine dining while watching NFL game of the week....w/o sound of course!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del FriscosOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/12/2014Always enjoy your place. Service is great! I have brought freinds, family and clients in and have never been disapointed in the food or the service.Special Features:
- Favorite Dinner Spot in VegasKeepitfancyDined on 9/12/2014I love this place, every time I go the staff never disappoints and the food is always spectacular! From the amazing lobster mac and cheese to the delicious Filet Mignon and amazing desert. I always put this on my must go to list when I'm in Vegas. Great all around experience that makes you feel like a king!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was fineIt2nvDined on 9/11/2014The steak came out wrong and the live music was far too loud. But the food tasted great and service was quick and friendly.Special Features:
- Fabulous!JohnDined on 9/11/2014We dine there every time we are in LV. Am never disappointed. Worth every penny. Food great, service impeccable. Really make u feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service + great foodjennDined on 9/9/2014We enjoyed an overall wonderful experience at Del Frisco's. The service was amazing from everyone we encountered, especially our server. The food was incredible and was prepared exactly as ordered. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicefett33Dined on 9/8/2014Once again Del Frisco offers superior food and world class service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a memorable occasion!IggyDined on 9/7/2014We loved our special attention we received for our anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter ruined my experiencedispleasedDinerDined on 9/5/2014I booked this restaurant well in advance for my brother's bachelor party. The reservations were all confirmed and yet I still had to wait for a table. That wasn't a big deal though. The part that really did it in was an extremely rude and condescending waiter that our table had to endure. Every time he made the rounds he upset someone in our party. His attitude was downright offensive and he was also pushy, believe it or not. At the end of the night he tried to force us all to a strip club, an activity that was neither wanted nor asked for. To top it off, he gave me attitude when I told him to cancel the ride he scheduled without my permission. Because of that waiter, I cannot recommend this establishment. The food, however, was lovely.Special Features:
- All Around Great ExperienceBellaCruzDined on 9/3/2014After a long week in Las Vegas we topped it off at Del Friscos. The wine, food, music, and service is an all around great experience. Will be back on my next visit to Las Vegas, weather for business or pleasure. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.