Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
3925 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: (702) 796-0063
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Guerrero
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2013. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from. Del Frisco's offers some of the finest wines ever served. Host your Private Event in one of our Private Dining Rooms, perfect for parties of 6 to 15.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
198 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (136)good for groups (107)notable wine list (97)fit for foodies (89)romantic (63)vibrant bar scene (35)hot spot (33)neighborhood gem (26)late-night find (8)great for outdoor dining (7)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- We thouroughly enjoyed our visit to Del FriscosfoodforthoughtDined on 11/21/2014Our waiter was fantastic! He was able to answer all of our questions since this was our first time there. We ordered all of his recommendations and they were terrific!. We ordered the cowboy ribeye and boy did my dog love that bone! The meat was so tender and it was the perfect size for the 2 of us. I think the next time I am just going to order the crab cakes. We ordered one to share but after the first bite, I wanted one just to myself. The chopped salad was excellent as well, perfectly dressed. We also had the spinach which was great and the lemon cake for dessert was the bomb!! I would definately go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodXAVIDined on 11/20/2014It is my favorite in Dallas and I want to try in Las Vegas, very similar but Dallas still is better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wine.VivalassteakasDined on 11/20/2014The service is top notch. The steak is unforgettable. This is a must when in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Drop Offjh3031VIPDined on 11/12/2014My fourth time at the restaurant. While good overall, the quality of my steak as well as the appetizers did not align with past experiences. Was disappointed because this was my go-to choice of local steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014Best steak I've ever had. Beautiful restaurant and fabulous staff. All in all something special and an easy taxi ride from the Strip.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2014Awesome meal with outstanding service. 10 in our group and we were thrilled with the service.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/10/2014The staff was attentive and accommodating. The food was excellent, steak cooked to perfection and the fried oysters were great. The music was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tomahawk chopOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014An impressive cut that complements the amazing service. The Tomahawk chop is only one of many mouth watering opportunities. Steak tartar melts in your mouth, and the lobster mac and cheese tempts you to eat more than one should. Outdoor patio is perfect for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks were tuffIswesDined on 11/9/2014Steaks were tuff and under cooked . Crab cakes were excellent. Service was fineSpecial Features:
- Good, pricey steakhouseMarkDined on 11/8/2014Beautiful meal from a spot-on kitchen who masters meat cookery, with service that was less than attentive. Check for 2 was over $225, plus tip, including 3 cocktails but no wine. Big city, big price steak house with classic décor that can be experienced in most major metro areas. Definitely a popular/busy spot on a Saturday night, but not my idea of a dinner worth relating to friends as a unique experience in The Entertainment Capital.
- Good was good; service pretty goodEyeDineVIPDined on 11/6/2014All Del Frisco's DE Steakhouses are not created equal. This one has tvs in the dining room, which had people shouting about a football game. Appropriate for a bar, perhaps, but not a restaurant. Good was good; not amazing. For the price point I expected a better ambiance. The DFDE in Chicago, in my view, is far superior to the Las Vegas outpost.
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/6/2014Bone in filet Steaks had amazing flavor. Alaskan king Crab legs were exceptional for appetizerSpecial Features:
- Never DisappointsMikeDined on 11/5/2014Great ambiance, fantastic service, exceptional food quality. Need I say more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak EverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014We went there last week and had an amazing dinner. Staff was incredibly great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING as usual...bobby313Dined on 11/2/2014I have gone here a few times and this time specifically for my customers from overseas for the SEMA car show. The service and food are ABSOLUTELY amazing. This place just never fails when it comes to business meetings or dinners or if you just want to go to a nice bar. Live piano music when I went that day an took advantage of the SUNDAY packaged deal. Anyone that's thinking about going here needs to try it and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Prime time!PortofinoDined on 10/28/2014Off the strip but not far. Maybe a $8 cab ride from Encore. Exceptional prime meat and great service. Reasonably priced too. So much less than at the hotels. Very busy so you need a reservation, open table worked great for us. Ambiance could use a candle on the table, so I just asked for one and Wa La perfect addition to their so-so lighting. Loved the high energy atmosphere.Special Features:
- Best steak EVER!JenfoodluvDined on 10/28/2014I'm from Cali, but my dad in Vegas from Ohio. I had to bring him here. Had the boyfriend with me too. Everyone absolutely loved their meal. My dad's favorite steakhouse has been demoted and this one is now on top. You can be dressed up, a little dressed down (but appropriate)...not pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeconbonDined on 10/26/2014Great food, service was great. Got seated right away.Special Features:
- Terrific Dining ExperiencecorrboxDined on 10/25/2014We had a great meal last night at Del Frisco's Steak House in Las Vegas. Everything ws truly excellent. The service as well as the food. We arrived a bit late for our reservation time, but we where seated right away. The service by Melissa was very good. We shared the porterhouse 24 oz. steak which was very tasty, perfectly cooked for us and delicious. I highly recommend this excellent steak house for every kind of food taste, in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMWConesusDined on 10/23/2014CARLY is the best SERVER IN LAS VEGAS. We always visit when in town. Everything is wonderful. Wine Wine WineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- top vegas dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/23/2014We had read that there have been some folks unhappy with service at Del Friscos, Vegas but we had excellent service, in fact some of the best that we have experienced. I sometimes get messy with the bread and at one point we had 4 servers removing the crumbs simultaneously! Our cocktails were great and my spouse thought her vodka mojito was the best she had every had and she said ditto for the crab cakes. I was a bone in ribeye with potato type of guy and their prime aged beef was mouthwatering and very tender. This is my second time at Del Friscos and I would highly recommend! This last trip to Vegas I used Open Table twice for reservations and it worked very smoothly.Special Features:
- LoonDined on 10/22/2014When I go to a high end restaurant I don't expect to have to tbe subjected to wide screen TV's in all 4 corners of the dining room. This was not in the bar! The sound was off...but what ever happened to dinner with friends begin about talking to each other...and not stariing at TV screens. If I wanted to go to a sports bar I would have done so....not going back to Del Frisco's again!Special Features:
- Almost PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014This would be my 3rd visit. We normally would hit up a buffet or take advantage of the 2 for 1 deals around Vegas since there is an abundance of source around Vegas. But you can't beat the service and the way the staff caters to your even need. The service is outstanding. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the temperature of the chateau potatoes a little the luke-warm side instead of piping hot...but other than that perfection. This is a special place for me and my daughter our 1st visit was on Mother's Day 2010. The chef came out of the kitchen to give us his recipe for the salad dressing that we love and still make at home to this day. A little on the pricey side but this is the place to indulge.Why not it's Vegas....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and PersonalHungry72Dined on 10/17/2014We came in for my girlfriend's birthday, and were very impressed. Service personal, and friendly. Food was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food not as good as last timenotimpressedDined on 10/12/2014filet not cooked as requested. had 4 members in party each requested different doneness. All looked the same. waiter more interested in other tables. Everything overpriced for what we were given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak in VegasWanderingFoodieVIPDined on 10/12/2014While the steak was fantastic on a recent visit, the highly touted lobster Mac and cheese was a huge disappointment. The server took care of it, but far below standard as far as our group was concerned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Travel & Fine Food EnthusiasteatntravelalwaysDined on 10/12/2014Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House covers all of the bases when it comes to fine dining elegance. The service is impeccable and the food is prepared perfectly. Head and shoulders above Ruth's Chris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My go to restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/12/2014Great food, outstanding service, fantastic value. This is my go to restaurant for special occasions. It is always a hit from my VIP cocktail for starters to the outstanding lemon cake for dessert. It is off the strip, so your not caught up in the crowd, but it still has a great vibe.Special Features:
- Dated and smellyDJLVDined on 10/11/2014The food was great but the decor was dated. Noticeable wear on flooring and chairs. There was also a "grease trap" smell as you entered the restaurant; it decreased further in. I was embarrassed by the smell and decor as I was entertaining young clients. I will not return any time soon. There are a lot of other steak houses in town with updated decor and no awful smell.
- Best Steak House in Vegas!WineNDineDined on 10/10/2014Every time I visit Las Vegas I make a point to eat at Del Frisco's! It's one mile off the strip on Paradise Road. The steaks are cooked to perfection and the service is excellent. It's got an upscale atmosphere and great ambience. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Business dinner/ friendsBostonGuyDined on 10/9/2014Great restaurant to meet friends or client either one will have fun and be impressed. The service from Lauren, Melissa and Katy was exceptional and fun. They were knowledgable and they rolled with our antics like pro's. One of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS PRIMEMstyleDined on 10/8/2014Good Atmosphere..I prefer the NYC location better. Everything here is top notch and you can't get a better steak in this class of "classic" steakhouses. Sides are fantastic along with the best steaks around. Get the bone-in filet and crab cake for sure! Top it off at the end with bread pudding and Lemon cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had high hopes, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/7/2014Came for a special occasion and had notes in the reservation but nothing was mentioned to us. We were put in a side room so loud we could not hear each other well at all. Even the waitress had to yell. We were clearly annoyed and nothing was done about it. The food was OK, but for what you pay we were disappointed. The crab cakes were small and did not look anything like the website. The steaks were not all cooked per temp. We did not say anything because we just wanted to leave. The food came at all different times even the salad came after the other apps. Very shoddy and the waitress was apologetic and said she was very sorry for it. She did take 24 dollars off which was a nice gesture and insisted we leave w/dessert.
- Excellent steak!ncdinerDined on 10/6/2014This is one of the best steaks I have eaten. Always like to come to Del Frisco's when I'm in Vegas, especially if I'm not paying!Special Features:
- Vegas Dinner away from the casinosWilloughbysMomDined on 10/5/2014In Vegas over the weekend, didn't want to eat at a casino, so found this very nice steak place ... prix fix menu on Sunday night was a great deal, and the food, ambiance, service was all very good ... started the evening with a "VIP" Cocktail, very tasty. Prix Fix menu included a salad choice, 8 oz filet and additional option ... I went with the scallops and my hubby went with the crab cake, both were excellent. Included a side item (enough to share) ... we went with the Chateau Potatoes and Creamed Spinach ... will be back next time we're in Vegas.Special Features:
- Best in VegasdavidbVIPDined on 10/4/2014What can i say- fine dining is so much more than the food. It's ambiance-visuals-atmosphere-service-attention- and of course the food. This place has all of these nailed down. The people know they are off the strip and that people who come here choose to get in a cab and leave the strip. With all the places to eat on the strip it takes a pretty special place to compete and they know it. It's well worth the $7.00 cab ride to experience great service and mouth watering steaks cooked to perfection!!!Special Features:
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014I loved everything, but the design of the place did not thrill me. Not much isle space for workers to walk thru, no ambiance, it's open and not for the romantics. Would I go again? Meh, I doubt it. This place seems more for business type meetings people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RED MEAT LOVERashleyzaraDined on 10/2/2014THEIR STEAK IS THE BEST AND ABOVE ALL THE CALAMARI IS TO DIE FORSpecial Features:
- Great timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/1/2014I have been coming here for years. Great place great food, great wine a must see is the James Bond wine table. You have to ask to see it before you are seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wishes it was betterAnonDined on 9/30/2014I've has AMAZING meals at the double eagle in Vegas and NYC and those outings were always in groups of 4-5. This time was a group of 9 for a special occasion and our food was not nearly up to par for the price ($150/head) and expectation of Del. our group requested we not do another event there compared to experiences had at rival steak eateries that are here in Vegas. Very sad to have to scratch this one from the goto "always great" list. The steaks weren't prepared properly and still when brought back a second time, still wrong. The one non steak ordered scallops and came out cold leaving that dish to be barely eaten. Again, just a disappointing experience at an amazing venue.