Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
812 Main Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscos.com/
- Phone: (817) 877-3999
- Hours of Operation:
Bar opens daily at 4:30 for cocktails
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm- 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Anthony Felli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House is the ideal place to host it! We offer five private rooms; The Fort Worth Room, The Sports Room, The Wine Room, The Vintage Room, and The Syndicate Room. There is no charge for the rooms *. There are a variety of set menus available upon request, and we can arrange any audio/visual requirements you may desire.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
258 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (216)notable wine list (136)romantic (118)fit for foodies (87)good for groups (68)hot spot (35)vibrant bar scene (31)neighborhood gem (21)late-night find (20)great for outdoor dining (9)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)scenic view (5)Show More
- MoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/26/2014Crying kids were seated on both sides of table and disturbed our romantic plans. We look forward to our date night every month and have never had this problem. I would recommend appropriate accommodations for our next dinning.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/26/2014Del Frisco's in Fort Worth has never once let me down. They prepare by far the best steaks I have had including some of those other "name" restaurants. The service is impeccable and the food is definitely head-and-shoulders above the competition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1000% perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014I dine out quite a bit with my girlfriend and occasionally I save money to go eat some fine dining. We are a young mid and early 20s couple so most places we go I feel like we don't get 100% service as most people who are in there or any other fine dining. It was our 3 year aniversary and felt like everything they did up there was above and beyond our expectations. I am quite a but of a food (steak) critique and the prime ribeye is by far the best steak I have ever tasted in my life. You guys have created a loyal customer for life. Please don't change anything you do. We would also like to thank the staff for signing our anniversary card that wasn't expected but just something that put a smile to our face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer Christmas Dinner18thAnnivDined on 11/22/2014Everything was exceptional! I took a customer for Dinner before we went to the Bass Hall. Great Experience! I forgot how good it is. The last time we was at this Del Frisco was during the tornado in 2000.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/20/2014We wanted a especially nice dinner and we got it! The bone in filet was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALH37Dined on 11/14/2014My husband and I came in to celebrate my birthday. It was a wonderful experience for both of us! The steaks were delicious but the show stopper was definitely the Asian calamari appetizer! It was amazing! The birthday cheesecake they brought out was a very special touch. A huge thank you to everyone at Del Friscos for making it such a memorable night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask For HenrylhfoodDined on 11/8/2014The bone in filet was outstanding and Henry's service was impeccable. Will definitely dine here again!Special Features:
- Great Food, OK ServiceAmyJayDined on 11/7/2014Food was excellent. Had a 7:45 reservation and tickets to a 10pm show. Didn't get seated until 8:15 and felt rushed. The waiter asked "what was up" with us getting a drink from the bar, as if it should have been on his tab. I told him it took us 30 minutes to get seated. He never should have said anything about us getting drinks from the bar. He also disappeared for long periods of time w/out checking in.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerTommyTexanDined on 11/7/2014It was our 10th year anniversary!! Our family had booked it two days before wedding, and I wanted us to go back, we had our honeymoon in Sun Dance Square. Made Reservations early and ask for romantic quite table. We were put by service area, waiters coming and going, noise level bad. Waiter had to bend over to take our order. We could not enjoy talking to one another. Food was excellent, Service great. We came early and had cocktail at bar enjoyed it!! Our family has been in restaurant business all my life and It looks like that restaurant is well managed.Special Features:
- Excellent prime steakhouseCliffVIPDined on 11/7/2014Have been dining at Del Frisco's several times per year when visiting son at TCU. Two years ago, loved it and would say a top steakhouse. This last visit was even better -- prime steaks were perfectly prepared and flavor outstanding. Compares favorably to NY and Chicago's top venues. Service very attentive. Wine list impressive, but expensive.Special Features:
- BillDined on 11/7/2014An outstanding choice for a fine dining occasion. Exactly what is needed when you want something special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2 dineDateNightDined on 11/6/2014The food and service is second to no other. Katy, Kelly and Kristi are excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DissapointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014I have eaten at this Del Frisco's on multiple occasions and this has been my only bad experience to date. My wife ordered a fillet and I the 16 oz ribeye. Her steak came out rare and mine medium. I ordered mine medium rare and she wanted pink. She sent hers back twice and they finally cooked her another that was too done. We didn't get any discount or desert, a drink or anything but a half hearted apology. They could have a at least offered something. We didn't even get to eat together. I will go back but this was very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrBoneRebeyeDined on 11/1/2014I have lived in the Ft. Worth area for 17 years and have heard great stories of Del Frisco's food and ambiance. I was pleased with the ambiance but I personally feel the food was not up to par with cost. My bone-in rib eye did not meet the quality of what I would expect as it was grainy and I did not finish it. The manager ask and I told him that my steak was not great, at which time he eagerly and quickly brought me a tenderloin cooked to order (medium-rare). The tenderloin was tender and flavorful, but the center was noticeably cool. The manager did comp my rib eye and did not charge me for the tenderloin which I feel was extremely gracious.Special Features:
- A true steak houseMogsDined on 11/1/2014Two of the long bone rib eyes, and a bone in filet. Amazing skillet potatoes, spinach supreme, and half/half sautéed onions/mushrooms. Not to mention the fresh bread, followed by the chocolate cake, cheese cake, and Blue Bell ice cream. Yes, we ate it all, we came from a Spartan Beast, what a way to celebrate! Wendy and the team provided exceptional service on a slammed Saturday night. Hot, fresh, well done all around. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let downTravelerDined on 10/29/2014My steak was over spiced and the other two steaks were under cooked. It took over 20 minutes for the re-fire on our meals. The service was really slow and the restaurant was so loud that we could not carry on a normal conversation. We were from out of town and a friend recommended the restaurant. In my opinion the price was too high for the quality of the meal and service.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/27/2014Hosted a business dinner. Perfect noise level and distance from other tables. Were able to have a conversation without feeling like the entire restaurant could hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Culinary ExcellenceRob318Dined on 10/25/2014I dont normally get excited about a Steak or Steak Restaurant but this place is just something outstanding. Everything including the drinks was top notch the Service was great, just ate at Steven Pyles Restaurant in Dallas several weeks ago and this place was at that exceptional level. The Rib Eye was tender and cut like butter, all the accompanying plates were delicious including the Ceviche(crab and shrimp) appetizer-terrific. Desert was some kind of very light cheesecake(as Cheesecake should be) with a strawberry sauce(this was on the house). The server was a professional, not some idiot kid who doesn't get the concept of Service. If you are going to FT Worth and you don't go to this place then you are just missing out.Special Features:
- Enjoyable eveningMCCobbDined on 10/24/2014This was my wife's and I second time to dine at your restaurant. Previously we celebrated our wedding anniversary in May, this time was for our birthdays in October. Both times the food, service, and atmosphere were excellent. We often recommend your restaurant to friends and family. We look forward to another enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- PerfectLovesBasenjisDined on 10/20/2014My friend and I had such an enjoyable dining experience at Del Frisco's, as usual. The food, service and ambience were wonderful. Because it was a birthday celebration I received a free creamy, delicious slice of cheesecake.Special Features:
- Great NighttamtamDined on 10/18/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 20th year anniversary. I am usually not a steak person but our waitress recommended the Filet Migon cut butterfly style for me since I do not like any pink in my steak. This steak was the most wonderful piece of meat. We really enjoyed our night there. We would definitely come back in the future.Special Features:
- FabulousLizbizDined on 10/18/2014Always the finest in all categories. We took our 18 year old daughter for a special evening and we had such a great time. Everything was so perfect as usual.Special Features:
- Excellent Anniversary DinnerGizmoDined on 10/18/2014Superb dinner/service. The steaks were excellent and desert (Lemon Cake) was to die for. We will return even if it is just for coffee & desert!Special Features:
- Always greatGoodnightDined on 10/17/2014As always, the food is wonderful and the service is great. We requested a table upstairs and it was ready as soon as we got there, no wait. Always enjoy our dining experience at Del Frisco's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience all around!!!!HeatherDined on 10/17/2014We went for my birthday, and it was fantastic. The food and wine were delicious and the service was exceptional! Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Enjoyed the food very much but felt it was a bit pricey. Décor was really nice and wait service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Freakin' AwesomeFlatulenceIntheFortDined on 10/17/2014Never disappointed at DF. Service was spot on, food was amazing, and did I mention dessert? My parents were in from out of town and my dad commented that it was the best steak he'd ever had. The service is the closest thing to perfect that you'll find anywhere. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JoMamaDined on 10/11/2014We have eaten at Del Frisco's at least a dozen times and never ever have we had a bad experience. Pricey but way worth it! You cannot get better for or service anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!redraider4lifeDined on 10/11/2014Our first time and will not be the last to dine at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse. From the moment we sat down we had nothing but a wonderful experience and would highly recommend if you're looking for the right place for a special occasion. The food and service was awesome and we can not wait for our next opportunity to visit this fine establishment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinerVIPDined on 10/11/2014Excellent food and service. The setting was unique.Special Features:
- great service and foodTGrimmettDined on 10/11/2014Our waitress and everyone taking care of us from the hostess to those filling our water glasses were very friendly and attentive. loved our waitress and was cool to find out she is from our hometown. Amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alvnDined on 10/10/2014incredible place and food. Porterhouse was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome first experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our experience began with a warm welcome from the hostess stand, followed by an evening of excellent service from our waiter, Asa. The suggested food items were much appreciated, as everything sounded AWESOME. You could tell that they wanted you to enjoy your evening, and not be rushed off to fill your seat with another warm body. This was nice, and will definitely be back! Food we had was an off the menu 22oz KC Strip (mmm), jalapeno mac & cheese, asparagus, and 1/2 order of onion rings for a starter. I would repeat this meal for sure! The wine (Hess Cabernet) was a nice pairing with the steaks as well.Special Features:
- Great Food and servicemrb2Dined on 10/9/2014As with every visit, this was an awesome experience. The service was exceptional and the food was outstanding. The only negative was it as a very busy night. We had to wait almost 20 mins after our reservation to get our table. There were several large groups that raised the noise level to near uncomfortable. I do not blame Del Frisco's for this, it just was one of those nights. I would still recommend this location to anyone, anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisediningDined on 10/7/2014The restaurant was too loud. As a result, hearing conversation at our table was difficult.Special Features:
- CelebrationsproudmomDined on 10/5/2014This is a fabulous place to celebrate anything! Great specials and can be budget friendly on the right day with the right special. The wine list has terrific finds for a reasonable rate or you can go extravagant. Great food excellent service. One of my favorite places to celebrate!Special Features:
- Best steak in DFWThomasDined on 10/5/2014My wife and I go here for many a date night. The best steak in DFW (and we've been to many places) and excellent service to go with it. Love the historical significance of the place as well- the building used to be a saloon and also a bank on the old west days. Kind of ironic...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent from start to finishDeanDined on 10/5/2014Everything we ordered from appetizer to dessert was absolutely fantastic. I will be back many more times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening!Jeffery9Dined on 10/4/2014We were there to celebrate our 11 year Anniversary and the food was great! We sat outside, the weather was perfect and the service was excellent. It was a little noisy, but it was due to one group sitting next to us. No fault to the restaurant. Aside from that, everything was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014Consistenly the best restaurant in the Fort Worth area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.