Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
812 Main Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 8178773999x
- Hours of Operation:
Bar opens daily at 4:30 for cocktails
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm- 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Anthony Felli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House is the ideal place to host it! We offer five private rooms; The Fort Worth Room, The Sports Room, The Wine Room, The Wheat Room, and The Syndicate Room. There is no charge for the rooms *. There are a variety of set menus available upon request, and we can arrange any audio/visual requirements you may desire.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Our bread, salad dressings, sauces and specialty desserts are all made from scratch daily from traditional recipes. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2010. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Ft. Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
280 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (238)notable wine list (148)romantic (133)fit for foodies (76)good for groups (62)hot spot (33)vibrant bar scene (29)neighborhood gem (17)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (10)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We love Del Friscos food is always amazing . Was disappointed when server didn't understand that I didn't want sauce on my chicken. They did get my order corrected but by the time is came out my dates steak was cold so they had to warm it up . Just a lot of inconvenience for one simple problem . Other than that food was great and will be back soon .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as AlwaysmattemeryDined on 9/13/2014Del Frisco's never disappoints. They get the food and the service right every time. Best restaurant in Ft. Worth in my opinion.Special Features:
- reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014We booked reservations for 8:30pm on a Friday night but didnt get sat until 8:50pm. Completely defeated the purpose of a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True dining ExperienceBaileyLDined on 9/12/2014An amazing evening with friends. Our server, Reed and all his friends were on spot at all times and very knowledgeable about all the offerings. The calamari appetizer left us wanting a second order. From appetizer to dessert, nothing disappointed from food to service. We look forward to dining with them again.Special Features:
- UnexpectedObjectiveDined on 9/11/2014Service was disjointed from the moment we were seated. Entree took exceptionally long to get to table from salad (approx 20 min). Server stated "We just cleared 2 big parties". Not my problem.........Special Features:
- Great food, very courteous staff.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Great dining experience, great food. Del Frisco's Double Eagle SteakHouse is always a great experience and everyone from the valet to the Front of the House is very professional with an impeccable eye for detail. Great wine list, great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost SuperHowieDined on 9/10/201430 years of great steak at Del Frisco's. And for 30 years I wish they would have some simple plain green veggies at A reasonable price. Great cheesecake. H. ShackSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kchamberDined on 9/6/2014I love the ambiance and service. We have been many times and been very pleased, but this time not so much as the Lobster was very tough and not very tasty for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billthecatVIPDined on 9/6/2014tenderloin, 8 oz was unevenly cooked. oso buca was perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb DiningMattInTexasDined on 9/5/2014A great find in downtown Fort Worth. It's a bit pricey but the food is beyond compare. A must try for those looking for a upscale steakhouse.Special Features:
- Exceeded expectationsJaneeDined on 9/2/2014We were celebrating a birthday, and couldn't have been happier with our table up on the mezzanine. Out of the main stream of activity, so we could enjoy our experience, yet we could still see a TV and people watch at the upstairs bar. Genuine attentiveness to making sure we had a great evening! And, it helps that the food was great!Special Features:
- Outstanding Dining ExperienceMickDined on 9/1/2014Went there to celebrate my wife's birthday. The food(the steak, crab cake, mushrooms, potatoes, spinach and corn) was fantastic and the service was over the top(Jill was our server). Our favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Del Frisco'sMicronesianBluesDined on 9/1/2014We ate at The Grill in Southlake the weekend before and were VERY IMPRESSED! Thus, we were disappointed with the Double Eagle--food was not as good, service was adequate and atmosphere was far too stuffy for our tastes. Please don't change the staff or chef in Southlake....we are going back there again for future dining out evenings and celebrations!Special Features:
- Disappointed this timeDiningDebDined on 8/31/2014Although I have dined at this well known establishment numerous times, this dining experience was very disappointing. My steak was poorly cooked and over seasoned and the sides were tasteless and under seasoned. Hopefully this was an isolated occurrence and not a new chef. I have never been disappointed before, and would most likely try again. Of course, there are much more competition in town now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service TerribleRatDogDined on 8/30/2014We have dined at Del Frisco's in Fort Worth in the past and have had good experiences. Our last experience was quite different. It took nearly 20 minutes to get a promotional menu. The salad arrived in a normal amount of time but our entrees did not arrive for about an hour. Diners at tables around us came in long after us and received their entrees several minutes before we did. Our waiter and a manager apologized but it did not speed up the service. When the main dishes finally arrived three steaks were overcooked and one undercooked, and we had to ask for side dishes we ordered. We received a single free desert for two birthdays being celebrated, but no adjustment was made to the bill for the atrocious service. We'll not return.
- Off NightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014This was not my first time at Del Frisco's, but unfortunately it was my most memorable and for the wrong reasons. We sat down at 8:00 p.m. and ordered pretty quickly after that, but did not get our food until after 10:00. And when our steaks did arrive they were very under cooked. The wait staff was helpful and apologetic and you could tell it was an off night as diners all around us were sending food back. I appreciated the effort the staff made, but given the prices at Del Frisco's, this sort of hiccup is unacceptable. I likely will go back in the future, just not anytime soon.
- A few hiccupsCuisineMamanDined on 8/30/2014The VIP cocktail was great. The “Plateau of Seafood” quality was mixed. The King Crab was the only thing outstanding. Definitely not worth the $80 price. My 8 oz. filet mignon was cooked to order, but had so much gristle it was almost impossible to cut with a steak knife. They immediately took it back and quickly replaced it. The crème brulee was good. The chocolate mousse was much too sweet. The espresso was great, dark, strong and hot. The last hiccup of the evening was when the valet brought my car. My satellite radio had been changed and I was blasted by loud, offensive rap. Everyone on the staff was extremely gracious, and fixed everything as soon as they were made aware of it. But, at their prices, there were too many hiccups.Special Features:
- PerfectmichaelrDined on 8/30/2014It was our wedding anniversary. The food, the device, the whole experience was perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable dining at DelsDiningcyclistDined on 8/30/2014Always enjoy Del Frisco's. Had dinner with my brother-in-law and enjoyed the full restaurant which seemed full of energy and life. Very friendly staff.Special Features:
- Always a place for celebrationTheWheelersDined on 8/30/2014Del's is my husband's favorite restaurant. We celebrate there every year. They never disappoint and the food and service are always excellent. We'll keep returning every year. Thanks for keeping it classy!Special Features:
- wonderful timeluv2dineDined on 8/30/2014WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE RESTAURANT. The ambiance was great.Special Features:
- Prime pair was excellent3HappyDinersDined on 8/29/2014We were thoroughly pampered with each dish exquisitely prepared and seasoned. Our servers brought us more than enough to eat and made us feel like part of the family. This prime pair celebrated our 44th anniversary that night, and highly recommend Del Frisco's for any such special occasion.Special Features:
- DeliciousToastetteDined on 8/29/2014First time. Expensive, but the best steak I ever had. Caesar salad and potatoes outstanding, too. Nice birthday cake perk. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MurfDined on 8/27/2014I had the 12 oz. Filet and it was the Best steak I have had in a long time.Special Features:
- Not as good as beforeRDRoDined on 8/25/2014Good but missed mark this time - food ok, service ok - should do better - need to enforce dress code.
- Steak & Potatoes? Yes, pleaseHobsterDined on 8/25/2014Excellent steak! The potatoes had a delicious "bite" from the pinch of cayenne pepper. (I think I found a new way to prepare mashed potatoes!) The DFW Restaurant Week menu also included a squash/zucchini side dish, which was just average. The restaurant has a rustic feel with dark wood paneling. The music rotated between Sinatra, jazz, and classic rock. We went during DFW Restaurant week. We also saw that Del Frisco had a fixed price menu for other items. For that reason, we'll check them out again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicerrhodewDined on 8/25/2014All courses are excellent and don't hesitate to adjust if you so wish. Service is always attentive, friendly and responsive. I love this place for special events and routine dining.Special Features:
- Great Steaks and wineCaptainDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant was nicely appointed and the service was exceptional. The wine list is quite extensive with a large array of wines available. The cocktails were great as was the beer list. Wish there was more local beer but it was respectable. The calimari was fantastic as was the fillet minon. The Mac N Cheese was orginal and tasty. The Ceasar Salad was the best that I have had in DFW. Ask for extra anchovies they will bring you some. My only disappointment was the prime rib. To me it was not like any prime rib I had ever had. Reminded me of a london broil more than a prime rib. I was disappointed in it actually. But the other steaks on the menu looked fabulous. The bone in rib eyes are to die for. Cheese cake AwesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AngieDined on 8/23/2014Couldn't ask for better service. Excellent wedge salad. Excellent ribeye. potatoes and spinach were good but not special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Del Frisco's always has excellent food and outstanding service. It is indeed a 5 star restaurant.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerMarineO5Dined on 8/23/2014My wife and I go to Del Frisco's for our anniversary dinners. The service, food and ambiance make it a stress-free event. Consistently good food always brings us back. Highly recommend Del Frisco's Double Eagle for social or business meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014We had Jim as our server Friday evening. He did a fantastic job! Very personable and represented Del Frisco's well! It was my first time dining at Del Frisco's and it exceeded all expectations. Amazing food and wonderful service!Special Features:
- Great meal!My55Dined on 8/21/2014The manager Jarod took us down to the wine cellar for a tour and gave us the history of Del Friscos's. That along with a great meal was the highlight of the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!JLTXDined on 8/19/2014Nothing more to say, the food was great, the service was great, the atmosphere was great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2014My wife and I had a wonderful evening with great food, good wine and great service.Special Features:
- Always our favoriteCookieDined on 8/17/2014We never tire of Del Frisco's, even with all the new places in town to try. We always come back to our favorite!Special Features:
- Perfect for AnniversaryKoalakidDined on 8/17/2014We decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary at Del Frisco's in Fort Worth. We arrived a little early and were warmly greeted and seated at the bar. The restaurant was smaller than we expected. It was elegant without being snooty. The servers were attentive without hovering. They had a server who was dedicated to making sure no one waited on beverages, which was good because the glasses were small. The bread was amazing. My steak was perfection. The extremely hot plate on which it was served kept it warm throughout the meal. It also seemed to continue cooking, so next time I may order mine a little more rare to start. They gave us complimentary dessert for our anniversary. It was a little loud at times, but not obnoxious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IncredibleJJ35Dined on 8/16/2014Always an amazing experience at Del Frisco's. They always make us feel as if we are the only ones in the restaurant. The food, service, and entire evening out there is never less than stellar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Too LoudOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Had an early dinner on a Saturday night. Promptly seated. Good service by the wait staff. Food met expectations, which were high. The dining room was full and I found it crowded. It was unpleasantly noisy.Special Features:
- Del Frisco's Restaurant WeekluluDined on 8/16/2014This is a great steakhouse - my steak was perfectly cooked and was extremely tender! The house salad was average, the bread and chateau potatoes were delicious but I wouldn't bother with the mixed vegetables - they were watery and there was a funky tasting seasoning on them. I tasted my husband's banana bread pudding and it was good but I was disappointed with my cheesecake. It had an overly smooth mousse type texture that I don't associate with cheesecake. Our service was outstanding! We went to Del Frisco's for steak so we were overall very pleased with our meal.Special Features: