Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
4725 Piedmont Row Drive
Charlotte, NC 28210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 7045525502x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robert Kalish
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and Semi-Private dining available. Please contact Leila Lachichi at 704.552.5502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House proudly opened to critical acclaim in south Charlotte in May of 2007. We are the eighth location of our legendary concept founded in 1989 and honored nationwide for exceptional cuisine and gracious hospitality. We feature USDA prime beef, fresh seafood, and incredible cold water lobster tails. Our award winning wine list offers over 1,000 selections from around the world. Our sleek 16,000 square foot restaurant features three distinctive dining levels. So whether you’re dining in our vibrant main dining room, enjoying the view from our mezzanine, or attending an event in our breathtaking wine cellar, you’re sure to experience an evening to remember. We are conveniently located in the Piedmont Town Center – just 10 minutes from uptown Charlotte.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
354 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (311)notable wine list (196)romantic (193)good for groups (112)fit for foodies (92)vibrant bar scene (81)hot spot (74)neighborhood gem (48)scenic view (34)late-night find (30)great for outdoor dining (20)great for brunch (13)great for lunch (9)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Charlotte DelWinerdinerDined on 9/14/2014Staff were friendly and attentive, not obtrusive. The service was good but food was not on par with the Denver store, which we visit regularly. Perhaps the chef was off. A few international reds by the glass would complete the wine list. The wagyu long bone was tasty, but had more gristle than we are accustomed to, and had quite a bit of waste. It was less done than requested--they would have made it right, but we didn't want to wait. The broccolli had been in storage too long and should not have made it past the cook. The manager offered another side, but we declined. Lemon cake was freshly made, but the filling tasted of bottled (rather than fresh) lemon juice, and the icing was a bit gritty with powdered-sugar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Steak was not cooked well. For the cost the out side of the steak should not be burnt. They offered to butterfly the steak but that would let all the juices out. I was really looking forward to this dinner for my anniversary.Special Features:
- BobbyBDined on 9/13/2014This is our special occasion restaurant and each visit has been special. Quiet, relaxed and romantic environment with an extensive wine list. The bone-in ribeye and lobster mac and cheese is melt in your mouth delicious. The cheesecake filling is whipped providing a light texture but the flavor is full. Excellent bar provides outstanding specialty drinks. Valet parking is available although convenient parking available through next door garage and free of charge. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in TownLuvfinediningDined on 9/12/2014It's expensive, but it is so worth it! Would definitely go back. I had the filet mignon. It was cooked to perfection!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Our server, Amber did an excellent job and our dinner was delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Very disappointing. I would not go back. The food was very average. The fried oysters were something from an all you can east buffet.
- MaryDined on 9/10/2014We always are very happy here. Service is excellent and the food is delicious.Special Features:
- Just like ManhattanNaplesDinerVIPDined on 9/8/2014This Del Frisco's looks like a copy of the Manhattan restaurant and delivers the same excellent experience with the appropriate heavy check !
- Never disappointsTamEatsDined on 9/6/2014I came here with my family to celebrate passing my board exam . We were all blown away by the quality of service and delicious food. Three years later my husband and I have returned for his birthday and our expectations were exceeded once again. I notifed them of his birthday whrn i made the reservation, when wr arrived they greeted him bu wishing him a happy birthday and had a birthday card signed bu the staff. Our server was awesome and the food of course was spectacular. This is definitely a special occasion type of restaurant and the price may be steep but there is no question that your experience will be phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service wasn't very good.jennDined on 9/6/2014At first, we received wrong food then our side dish never arrived.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stubborn waiter - loud dining areaCrampedVIPDined on 9/3/2014Dining area is very loud - hard to have a business dinner with more than four people if you want to hear what is being said. Also the first high end steak place i've been to where the waiter was not willing to try to get a steak prepared between medium and medium well. My original serving was rare, when ordered as medium - after i had asked for medium plus but was denied that request. Probably was just a bad waiter.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great service!!!eLCieVIPDined on 8/31/2014Prepare to be spoiled and to enjoy the entire experience!Special Features:
- Wonderful!kandmblairDined on 8/31/2014Great service and excellent food! An overall wonderful evening!!Special Features:
- This was a "dining experiecne"!DiningExperienceDined on 8/31/2014The staff and manager provided exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter!!NightoutDined on 8/31/2014Wow - what an awesome waiter. Made the evening even more fun ... always light, refreshing, clean, but very funny jokes and laughter! A great experience for us all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting EveningNette1Dined on 8/31/2014Del Frisco's service was terrific. Our server knew the menu well was very informative. The steak was very good as were the sides; however the sides were barely room temperature.Special Features:
- Best Charlotte Steak HouseenelramDined on 8/30/2014Always have a great time @ DelFrisco's. Courteous, accommodating & helpful staff made our evening enjoyable. Food is prepared as requested, presented beautifully & outstanding. Fabulous for romantic, special occasion and out of town guests.Special Features:
- special occasionstonDined on 8/30/2014Made to feel really welcome and special. Asked if we were celebrating a special occasion, anniversary and the service was great. Food was a letdown, one of our steaks was well overdone to the point that it was burnt on the bottom. Why is the vegetable choice so unimaginative, lumpy mashed potatoes and sautéed mushrooms with so much garlic on made them inedible. Did not complain on the evening as I felt it would have spoilt the ambiance of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingKimlDined on 8/30/2014Del Frisco's always goes the extra mile to make your dining experience special. We were celebrating my dad's 80th birthday, and the staff brought him one of every dessert... All with a candle glowing on top. What a nice surprise! Food was wonderful, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak DinnerabsolutetpVIPDined on 8/29/2014We went to Del Frisco's in celebration of our 2nd wedding anniversary. We had a great time. The staff was great. They asked if we were celebrating any special occasion and we told them we were. They made sure we had a great dinner. They even gave us a dessert on the house. We picked their lemon cake which was great. Overall our meal was great. They had a special pre-fixe menu that was too hard to pass up. The ambience is great too. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a great steak dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceMamadaddydateDined on 8/29/2014We were catered to from the time we walked in the door to the time we left. Friendly and very professional staff. Food was incredible too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's 75th Birthday5waloweryDined on 8/29/2014As always...you made the celebration OUTSTANDING!!!! GREAT, GREAT, G R E A T!!!! Service and food!!! Thank you!Special Features:
- Anniversary43Dined on 8/28/2014Outstanding drinks, steaks, sides, desserts and service. A super happy place to celebrate any event. We will definitely return soon!Special Features:
- Great SteaksFoodieDined on 8/27/2014This was a second time there within the last six weeks. It was wonderful the first time and the second time didn't disappoint. Don't forget the lemon cake for dessert. It's so good and even better the next day!Special Features:
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/201420yr anniversary dinner, First time customer. Service was excellent, large ribey was undercooked average taste, had better at Longhorn. Wife's lamb chops were really good. Spinich was excellent, mushrooms were average. Atmosphere noisy with a 40+ crowd. Free parking in adjacent garage. Wednesday night dinner. Probably won't go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The absolute best in CharlotteGlennDined on 8/27/2014You can't be Del Frisco's.....everything is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks--Great PlaceHughDined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's is my favorite fancy steak house. I think that their steaks are the most flavor fill of the top notch steakhouses. Just really like Del Friscos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another special dinnerBayernarschDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I dined here for our first anniversary dinner. This is also where I proposed. Once again Del Frisco's delivered on a special evening. Thank you to the wonderful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak ever!WineanddineDined on 8/23/2014Great bday dinner for our son. Sasha, our waiter was wonderful as was our sommelier, ? Hitchcock. The $45 price fixe menu is perfect. Best steak EVER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!BBLEXDined on 8/23/2014The food is always impeccably fresh. The service is always attentive and very frendly. The price fix menu is the best offering of any restuarant in Charlotte. I try to come at least once a quarter to enjoy the Del Salad.... The bacon is the best on the planet!Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Wonderful evening with great friends, awesome food and excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for a special occasionABCharlotteNCDined on 8/22/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at Del Friscos and really enjoyed our experience. After being seated 45 minutes late, the manager offered us 2 free appetizers (we opted just to get oysters). Dinner was exceptional. My husband got the three course menu for $49. Great salad, perfect steak, and good baked potato. The accompanying shrimp were a little sad and they arrived late. The BBQ sauce on them was heavy and they just weren't even part of the meal. I really enjoyed my lamb chops and spinach. Our waiter also offered two free deserts for our wait and to celebrate my husband's birthday. We opted for the strawberries and ice cream and unfortunately, it wasn't worth it. Go for the banana bread pudding instead.Special Features:
- Sadly DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014I usually love Del Frisco's but this time was quite the opposite. We specifically moved our reservation up, with aspirations of going out after dinner. We did not get sat for close to an hour past our reservation time. Once sat, we ordered an appetizer, and I will say that was the best part of the meal. When the salad came out they were not edible because of the amount of dressing they were drenched in. The steaks were delayed on coming out because of an issue with the crab cake pair with one of the steaks. The baked potato came out wrong, and though corrected tasted like it was from the Wendy's $1 menu. I understand fine dining takes a little longer, but being there for 3.5 hours made us cancel our plans for after.Special Features:
- Steak and Wine DestinationTheaterGoerVIPDined on 8/20/2014Bar area was packed the entire time we were seated, on a Wednesday evening. Service was excellent - attentive but not overbearing. Pace was at our choosing, not rushed. The actual menu was strong in steaks but not much else. Steaks were good, done as requested. Side selection was extremely boring, mostly types of potatoes. Dessert list was good but the actual desserts were bland. Wine list was extensive and worth browsing for a long time, even having Willamette Valley subdivided. Cocktail was good. Restaurant was full, but the tables are arranged such that we didn't have to listen to nearby conversations. We had been there previously and would go back. Next time will save the dessert calories for something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for customer entertainmentekatherine25Dined on 8/20/2014I took a customer and his wife here for a special occasion and Del Frisco's was perfect. Attentive but unobtrusive service and great food - what more could you ask?Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerLCalumDined on 8/19/2014My co-workers and I had an excellent dinner with one of our key vendors. Food, wait staff, environment, noise were just great.Special Features:
- anytimeklk0529Dined on 8/15/2014I love this place. The food is always amazing, the ambiance is spectacular and the staff are always so nice. Love the wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service ruined birthdayFoodie71Dined on 8/13/2014The service was rushed. They interrupted us constantly to rush us through the meal. The team didn't talk to each other so they didn't bring the food out in the right order. Then they stopped coming by at all and we had to ask for more water and to order more drinks. I had called for a special table. They put us by the kitchen and then said they couldn't move us. We got to listen to the waitstaff yell back and forth at each other. I called the next day. Spoke to a manager who said her colleague would call me back. No call. The atmosphere is like Cheesecake Factory, not of a restaurant where we spent $400 for 2 to have dinner. Spend your money elsewhere. It's not worth it.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Great Food - fantastic service - JR outstanding waiterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Fair serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Filet is amazing! We found Del Frisco's through open table and made a reservation. We arrived at 6:30 15 min earlier than our reservation, and the hostess stated no problem have a seat at the bar and someone will come and get you. At 7pm (15 minutes after our time) and after a glass of wine we started looking around and making eye contact with hostess. We assumed they had forgotten about us. The place was not that busy and tables were available what we could see. Finally a young land stopped by and said are you waiting to be seated? Long story short they blamed the mistake on another couple who "had stolen our table" NO, they gave it away. We only spent $130 but wanted a bottle of wine and dessert but felt unimportant so decided against itI would recommend this to a friend.