Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
4725 Piedmont Row Drive
Charlotte, NC 28210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscos.com/
- Phone: (704) 552-5502
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robert Kalish
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and Semi-Private dining available. Please contact Leila Lachichi at 704.552.5502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House proudly opened to critical acclaim in south Charlotte in May of 2007. We are the eighth location of our legendary concept founded in 1989 and honored nationwide for exceptional cuisine and gracious hospitality. We feature USDA prime beef, fresh seafood, and incredible cold water lobster tails. Our award winning wine list offers over 1,000 selections from around the world. Our sleek 16,000 square foot restaurant features three distinctive dining levels. So whether you’re dining in our vibrant main dining room, enjoying the view from our mezzanine, or attending an event in our breathtaking wine cellar, you’re sure to experience an evening to remember. We are conveniently located in the Piedmont Town Center – just 10 minutes from uptown Charlotte.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
219 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (181)notable wine list (118)romantic (109)good for groups (72)fit for foodies (71)vibrant bar scene (47)hot spot (44)neighborhood gem (35)late-night find (21)scenic view (20)great for outdoor dining (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Best restaurant I have ever been to!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014Great food! Great service! Live in Pawleys Island, SC can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CS motorsports eventdstew64Dined on 11/14/2014it was a great time with great friends. they service at the upstair bar area with Sandra was outstanding. she had a great attitude and very professional. food was good, atmosphere was outstanding. all in all great place for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingNewyorker516Dined on 11/14/2014Double eagle one of the best steaks I've ever eaten also people we were with got the bone in filet that was great toSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Amazing ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2014My wife and I ate here for our 13 Year Wedding Anniversary and the experience was above any expectation that could have been set. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. The staff prepared a card for us when we arrived with all staff members wishing us a Happy Anniversary. This will be an unforgettable night for my wife and ISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serious food for serious peopleJohnnyDined on 11/8/2014If you're looking for high quality food and you're not going to start by talking about prices, this is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedLaurenDined on 11/8/2014I was disappointed at the prices. I think if you are paying $41.00 for a steak, that should include some sides that come with it. Also for that price I was disappointed that it had so much pepper or seasoning on it that it was the majority of the taste rather than the steak itself.Special Features:
- vibrant atmosphere & good fooddiningoutVIPDined on 11/8/2014Excellent food--usually opt for steak but appetizers & seafood are all good as well. Fun active restaurant with soaring ceilings and huge windows. Staff is very attentive. A nice special occasion spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRickDined on 11/8/2014We come to Del Frisco's for the steaks and were not dissapointed. We were celebrating my sons 14th birthday. He's never eaten at a nice steak house before and Del Frisco's was his choice. Everyone at DF treated my son like he was a celebrity and he really enjoyed it. We really appreciated them going above and beyond in making his night special. Our party had ribeye, filet and a couple kids meals for our 9 & 4 yr olds. DF doesn't have a separate menu for kids but they did a great job a making accomodations for them. Overall, food was cooked perfectly and service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingdatenightersVIPDined on 11/7/2014As Charlotte residents, we had gone to this place once in the past and found it wonderful. Last night we went for a birthday celebration and noticed a big change. To begin with, in all fairness, the service was excellent. The food, however, was another story. We shared a caesar salad to begin with. The salad, instead of being lightly dressed, was drowned in caesar dressing. The dressing itself was so salty, it was practically inedible (probably due to too much anchovy paste). We then ordered two 12 ounce strip steaks, one medium and one medium rare, and two sides: a baked potato and creamed spinach. The sides were fine. Both steaks came out rare and were oversalted and chewy. We will not be returning.Special Features:
- Service and FoodLeeBombaDined on 11/5/2014Everything was perfect from the moment I stopped at valet parking. Checking in was easy, table was ready and the entire staff made me feel welcomed. Joe, my server, was absolutely outstanding! He helped set the tone for the entire evening, making it even more special since it was a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsSurpriseVIPDined on 10/31/2014As always a five star experience. Food, service, ambience and wait staff are awesome.Special Features:
- Perfect Evening DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014I surprised my fiance' by bringing him here for his birthday because he had never been. The service was spectacular and the food was outstanding! He absolutely loved it, everyone acknowledged that it was his birthday and made him feel really special. He said it's the best restaurant experience he's ever had! He's been talking about it for days and wants to go back very soon! And we will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/27/2014This is the only place where I can have 100% confidence that my steak will be absolutely perfect. Seasoned, temperature exactly right, juicy, and tender. Their NY Strip is perfection. The Iceberg Wedge served cold on a cold plate, and properly dressed indicates this place is properly trained in the finer things in life. And Management should be proud of their staff...simply The Best. Other appreciated details: a great Wine List and black napkins. Only wish we had Del Frisco's in L.A.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse.MisterajsDined on 10/27/2014If you are hungry for some great beef, this is one of your top choices. I would put the steaks equal, or maybe a little better than Ruths Chris Steakhouse. Sides were good, but not as good as Ruth's Chris. Service overall was very good, although our initial drink service was a little rocky. I would definitely go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than the restKopankanVIPDined on 10/26/2014I have been to all the good steak restaurants in the greater Charlotte area. This is the superior place even over Ruth's Chris, Capital and Morton's. I also Le the big-window ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We really enjoyed dinner. Will dine here again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatwillcomebackDined on 10/25/2014Besides having to wait an extra 15 mins(although we had a reservation) the dining experience was wonderful!it was my boyfriend's bday and everyone was great about acknowledging it!the steak was delicious,the lobster mac n cheese divine! Our server Joe took great care of us! Thk you so much for great first time experience Del Friscos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night OutRgr06Dined on 10/25/2014The drinks were tasty and not filled with excess ice or water. The food was plentiful, hot with excellent sides. Eating in the lower bar area made it more entertaining, enjoyable and relaxing versus a table in the dining are for two people. Also managing to keep the one bar area waitress serving us in lieu of several made it more personable. Excellent Evening Out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Customer ServiceYummoDined on 10/25/2014We arrived a few minutes late for our reservation, but were greeted with staff eager to please. The dining room was running behind, so we sat at the bar. Drinks were wonderful and the bartenders were knowledgeable and very friendly. Due to our wait, our drinks and appetizers were offered on the house. The manager went above and beyond to ensure our experience was second to none. Once we were seated, the awesome customer service continued and the food was delectable! The total experience was very memorable and we will certainly recommend Del Frisco's to all of our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 20th Wedding AnniversaryCherylth3010VIPDined on 10/22/2014We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at Del Frisco's and they went above and beyond the call of duty to make us feel special. It was a great night, with yummy steaks, an excellent bottle of wine recommended by an awesome sommelier and the best lemon cake ever. Great place to celebrate.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014Great Wine List, Great Sommelier. Really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence!JohnandyokoDined on 10/17/2014Food was top notch. Service was outstanding. If you're looking for a quality steak and great experience this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieKingfoodiekingDined on 10/13/2014The inside of the restaurant was beautiful. The wine menu (most bottles were about 30% more than the competition across the street which was surprising) was extensive and had multiple vintages which was really nice to see. Steaks were cooked perfect as were the sides. My only complaint was the first bottle of wine we ordered took over 20 minutes to get to the table. I ordered the seafood tower for 2 and it arrived in a timely fashion, however it was on the table for over 10 minutes before the bottle of Chardonnay we ordered arrived. The second bottle though came out in a timely matter, but did not make up for the long wait on our first drink that we wanted to enjoy with the seafood tower. I will be back to check out the bar sometime soon.Special Features:
- Fantastic food!SugarValleyWanderingDined on 10/11/2014The "Prime Strip Chopped Salad" was very, very delicious - I would choose it again anytime. The steak was flavorful and well-prepared. The salad was great added touch to a very light and tasty meal all well served by excellent staff. Thank you for the superb dining experience.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencetwobirdsstonedatonceDined on 10/11/2014It is an incredible restaurant. The decor and style of the restaurant is modern yet conservative and classy. The food is absolutely incredible. I highly recommend the Steak Tartare as well as the Provencal Chicken. The wine list is a book...literally, a book. The service is absolutely spectacular with servers and bussers making sure your table is never overcrowded, you have all necessary utensils, and your beverages stay full. Absolutely wonderful for a special occasion, romantic outing, or just a night on the town.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Excellent from start to finish. Service and food were amazing! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/10/2014Amazing as always! This is the only restaurant that consistently delivers exceptional steaks...highest quality meat cooked to perfection. Wish they would open for lunch!
- PROSTDined on 10/9/2014As always, high-quality food and excellent service. If you're afraid of the bone-in ribeye calories, try the bone-in filet. The flavor is still better than an ordinary filet ($60 worth!). The wine list still aggravates me at DF. Charging sometimes three times the store price is a bit abnoxious and leaves you seaching for deals which I think takes something away from the experience. We went on a Thursday night (10/9) and the bar was unusually quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD and GREAT SERVICEShan108VIPDined on 10/8/2014My husband and I went to this Del Frisco's location for my birthday and let me just say that the service was incredible. Our waiter was super friendly and very knowledgeable. The floor manager was also equally as friendly. We were supposed to originally sit outside, but we arrived earlier than expected so there wasn't one available so we took a booth inside. The manager came over after about 10 minutes to tell us a table outside had just freed up, but we liked the booth we had so decided to stay put. They also gave me a bday card signed by the staff, which was a very nice touch. The steaks were perfectly cooked and the wine list was very extensive. I would highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:
- Always good foodrodandterriVIPDined on 10/5/2014This place is our go to spot for a good meal. The 2 stars for service are because our server was more interested in the football player at another table and at the end of meal my carry home remains were put in what looked like Chinese take out, not the regular Del Frisco's bag I normally get. Hoping for a little better service next time.Special Features:
- KristiVIPDined on 10/4/2014We always enjoy Del Frisco's! The food and service are great and the restaurant is beautiful!Special Features:
- Our Anniversarybgw52VIPDined on 10/1/2014Del Frisco's made our evening very special. Wine, food, service and everyone there made us feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night venueLuv2eatDined on 9/27/2014I had heard great things about Del Frisco's and I wasn't disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingRosieVIPDined on 9/23/2014Always great. Brought business associates that have never been. Very impressed. Loved the wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charlotte DelWinerdinerDined on 9/14/2014Staff were friendly and attentive, not obtrusive. The service was good but food was not on par with the Denver store, which we visit regularly. Perhaps the chef was off. A few international reds by the glass would complete the wine list. The wagyu long bone was tasty, but had more gristle than we are accustomed to, and had quite a bit of waste. It was less done than requested--they would have made it right, but we didn't want to wait. The broccolli had been in storage too long and should not have made it past the cook. The manager offered another side, but we declined. Lemon cake was freshly made, but the filling tasted of bottled (rather than fresh) lemon juice, and the icing was a bit gritty with powdered-sugar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Steak was not cooked well. For the cost the out side of the steak should not be burnt. They offered to butterfly the steak but that would let all the juices out. I was really looking forward to this dinner for my anniversary.Special Features:
- BobbyBDined on 9/13/2014This is our special occasion restaurant and each visit has been special. Quiet, relaxed and romantic environment with an extensive wine list. The bone-in ribeye and lobster mac and cheese is melt in your mouth delicious. The cheesecake filling is whipped providing a light texture but the flavor is full. Excellent bar provides outstanding specialty drinks. Valet parking is available although convenient parking available through next door garage and free of charge. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in TownLuvfinediningDined on 9/12/2014It's expensive, but it is so worth it! Would definitely go back. I had the filet mignon. It was cooked to perfection!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Our server, Amber did an excellent job and our dinner was delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Very disappointing. I would not go back. The food was very average. The fried oysters were something from an all you can east buffet.