Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
4725 Piedmont Row Drive
Charlotte, NC 28210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 7045525502x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robert Kalish
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and Semi-Private dining available. Please contact Leila Lachichi at 704.552.5502 or email@example.com.
- Special Events:
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House proudly opened to critical acclaim in south Charlotte in May of 2007. We are the eighth location of our legendary concept founded in 1989 and honored nationwide for exceptional cuisine and gracious hospitality. We feature USDA prime beef, fresh seafood, and incredible cold water lobster tails. Our award winning wine list offers over 1,000 selections from around the world. Our sleek 16,000 square foot restaurant features three distinctive dining levels. So whether you’re dining in our vibrant main dining room, enjoying the view from our mezzanine, or attending an event in our breathtaking wine cellar, you’re sure to experience an evening to remember. We are conveniently located in the Piedmont Town Center – just 10 minutes from uptown Charlotte.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
358 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (314)notable wine list (203)romantic (189)good for groups (108)fit for foodies (86)hot spot (78)vibrant bar scene (78)neighborhood gem (47)scenic view (35)late-night find (29)great for outdoor dining (22)great for brunch (18)great for lunch (12)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Wonderful!kandmblairDined on 8/31/2014Great service and excellent food! An overall wonderful evening!!Special Features:
- Waiter!!NightoutDined on 8/31/2014Wow - what an awesome waiter. Made the evening even more fun ... always light, refreshing, clean, but very funny jokes and laughter! A great experience for us all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting EveningNette1Dined on 8/31/2014Del Frisco's service was terrific. Our server knew the menu well was very informative. The steak was very good as were the sides; however the sides were barely room temperature.Special Features:
- special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Made to feel really welcome and special. Asked if we were celebrating a special occasion, anniversary and the service was great. Food was a letdown, one of our steaks was well overdone to the point that it was burnt on the bottom. Why is the vegetable choice so unimaginative, lumpy mashed potatoes and sautéed mushrooms with so much garlic on made them inedible. Did not complain on the evening as I felt it would have spoilt the ambiance of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingKimlDined on 8/30/2014Del Frisco's always goes the extra mile to make your dining experience special. We were celebrating my dad's 80th birthday, and the staff brought him one of every dessert... All with a candle glowing on top. What a nice surprise! Food was wonderful, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/29/2014We went to Del Frisco's in celebration of our 2nd wedding anniversary. We had a great time. The staff was great. They asked if we were celebrating any special occasion and we told them we were. They made sure we had a great dinner. They even gave us a dessert on the house. We picked their lemon cake which was great. Overall our meal was great. They had a special pre-fixe menu that was too hard to pass up. The ambience is great too. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a great steak dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceMamadaddydateDined on 8/29/2014We were catered to from the time we walked in the door to the time we left. Friendly and very professional staff. Food was incredible too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's 75th Birthday5waloweryDined on 8/29/2014As always...you made the celebration OUTSTANDING!!!! GREAT, GREAT, G R E A T!!!! Service and food!!! Thank you!Special Features:
- Anniversary43Dined on 8/28/2014Outstanding drinks, steaks, sides, desserts and service. A super happy place to celebrate any event. We will definitely return soon!Special Features:
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/201420yr anniversary dinner, First time customer. Service was excellent, large ribey was undercooked average taste, had better at Longhorn. Wife's lamb chops were really good. Spinich was excellent, mushrooms were average. Atmosphere noisy with a 40+ crowd. Free parking in adjacent garage. Wednesday night dinner. Probably won't go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The absolute best in CharlotteGlennDined on 8/27/2014You can't be Del Frisco's.....everything is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks--Great PlaceHughDined on 8/24/2014Del Frisco's is my favorite fancy steak house. I think that their steaks are the most flavor fill of the top notch steakhouses. Just really like Del Friscos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another special dinnerBayernarschDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I dined here for our first anniversary dinner. This is also where I proposed. Once again Del Frisco's delivered on a special evening. Thank you to the wonderful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak ever!WineanddineDined on 8/23/2014Great bday dinner for our son. Sasha, our waiter was wonderful as was our sommelier, ? Hitchcock. The $45 price fixe menu is perfect. Best steak EVER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!BBLEXDined on 8/23/2014The food is always impeccably fresh. The service is always attentive and very frendly. The price fix menu is the best offering of any restuarant in Charlotte. I try to come at least once a quarter to enjoy the Del Salad.... The bacon is the best on the planet!Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Wonderful evening with great friends, awesome food and excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for a special occasionABCharlotteNCDined on 8/22/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at Del Friscos and really enjoyed our experience. After being seated 45 minutes late, the manager offered us 2 free appetizers (we opted just to get oysters). Dinner was exceptional. My husband got the three course menu for $49. Great salad, perfect steak, and good baked potato. The accompanying shrimp were a little sad and they arrived late. The BBQ sauce on them was heavy and they just weren't even part of the meal. I really enjoyed my lamb chops and spinach. Our waiter also offered two free deserts for our wait and to celebrate my husband's birthday. We opted for the strawberries and ice cream and unfortunately, it wasn't worth it. Go for the banana bread pudding instead.Special Features:
- Sadly DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014I usually love Del Frisco's but this time was quite the opposite. We specifically moved our reservation up, with aspirations of going out after dinner. We did not get sat for close to an hour past our reservation time. Once sat, we ordered an appetizer, and I will say that was the best part of the meal. When the salad came out they were not edible because of the amount of dressing they were drenched in. The steaks were delayed on coming out because of an issue with the crab cake pair with one of the steaks. The baked potato came out wrong, and though corrected tasted like it was from the Wendy's $1 menu. I understand fine dining takes a little longer, but being there for 3.5 hours made us cancel our plans for after.Special Features:
- Steak and Wine DestinationTheaterGoerVIPDined on 8/20/2014Bar area was packed the entire time we were seated, on a Wednesday evening. Service was excellent - attentive but not overbearing. Pace was at our choosing, not rushed. The actual menu was strong in steaks but not much else. Steaks were good, done as requested. Side selection was extremely boring, mostly types of potatoes. Dessert list was good but the actual desserts were bland. Wine list was extensive and worth browsing for a long time, even having Willamette Valley subdivided. Cocktail was good. Restaurant was full, but the tables are arranged such that we didn't have to listen to nearby conversations. We had been there previously and would go back. Next time will save the dessert calories for something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for customer entertainmentekatherine25Dined on 8/20/2014I took a customer and his wife here for a special occasion and Del Frisco's was perfect. Attentive but unobtrusive service and great food - what more could you ask?Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerLCalumDined on 8/19/2014My co-workers and I had an excellent dinner with one of our key vendors. Food, wait staff, environment, noise were just great.Special Features:
- anytimeklk0529Dined on 8/15/2014I love this place. The food is always amazing, the ambiance is spectacular and the staff are always so nice. Love the wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service ruined birthdayFoodie71Dined on 8/13/2014The service was rushed. They interrupted us constantly to rush us through the meal. The team didn't talk to each other so they didn't bring the food out in the right order. Then they stopped coming by at all and we had to ask for more water and to order more drinks. I had called for a special table. They put us by the kitchen and then said they couldn't move us. We got to listen to the waitstaff yell back and forth at each other. I called the next day. Spoke to a manager who said her colleague would call me back. No call. The atmosphere is like Cheesecake Factory, not of a restaurant where we spent $400 for 2 to have dinner. Spend your money elsewhere. It's not worth it.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Great Food - fantastic service - JR outstanding waiterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Fair serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Filet is amazing! We found Del Frisco's through open table and made a reservation. We arrived at 6:30 15 min earlier than our reservation, and the hostess stated no problem have a seat at the bar and someone will come and get you. At 7pm (15 minutes after our time) and after a glass of wine we started looking around and making eye contact with hostess. We assumed they had forgotten about us. The place was not that busy and tables were available what we could see. Finally a young land stopped by and said are you waiting to be seated? Long story short they blamed the mistake on another couple who "had stolen our table" NO, they gave it away. We only spent $130 but wanted a bottle of wine and dessert but felt unimportant so decided against itI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!MikeZVIPDined on 8/9/2014Del Frisco's has done it again with great food and service. We dined with another couple that we had not seen in years and 3 and a half hours flew by. The food and services were great and the Sommelier was superb.Special Features:
- Great food!SAFoodiesDined on 8/9/2014We had a really good experience at Del Friscos besides for our waiter who was a little slow in taking our drinks order! The food was phenomenal especially the Lobster Mac & Cheese side!Special Features:
- Great time and meal for all.AlwayseattoomuchDined on 8/7/2014Had the bone in filet. (Isn't that an oxymoron?) It's the best steak I ever had. This place is always the best. They don't do anything wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014Steaks were not properly cooked initially. But, once recooked, the meal ended up being very good.Special Features:
- Birthday VisitTinyDined on 8/5/2014Have visited Del Frisco's many times for business related dinners. Once or twice with my wife for a romantic evening. This trip was for our sons birthday He was greeted by the manager given a nice Birthday card signed by all of the staff. Impressive. Complimentary desert was also included. Food and wine selection was great as always we will be back.Special Features:
- Quality enjoyable tastyDukeVIPDined on 8/5/2014Delicious food, excellent service. Always first class. Pricey thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- totally satisfiedrememberableDined on 8/1/2014We loved it.it was a very special night. And you guys made it happen.we we're taken away by the wine cellar. We also loved the favor of the whole meal, and lets not forget the extensive wine list, wonderful evening. Deffinatly a night to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First but not last visit...YYZfoodieDined on 8/1/2014Wow! We really enjoyed our evening at Del Frisco's. We had not dined there previously and were obviously missing out. We have eaten at many notable steak houses and Del Frisco's is definitely up there with the best! Our steak, 22 oz., was more than we could conquer individually and therefore shared along with Au Gratin Potatoes and Lobster Mac and Cheese. Not the most health conscious dinner, but truly one of the best steaks ever, a double eagle NY strip! Today we are having juice as a counter balance! All in... worth a visit.Special Features:
- Everyone can have an off nightGymshoeVIPDined on 7/29/2014Usually I can always depend on Del Frisco for a great dining experience. This time it fell a little short. My guest and I ordered the same steak only his looked to be 1.5 times larger than mine. I didn't need the extra food but my filet looked like it was the last one in the kitchen. It wasn't even cooked to my order so I had to send it back. This won't stop me from going again but I thought they fell short this time.Special Features:
- 41st. AnniversaryFrequentdinerDined on 7/28/2014First Time. Food, wait staff, atmosphere, everything perfect. It was a wonderful evening for my wife and I. Perfect restaurant for that special occassion.Special Features:
- BabeDined on 7/28/2014My husband and I had a wonderful 23 year anniversary dinner at Del Frisco. We always enjoy going because of the food, service and the restaurant overall. We always recommend your restaurant when someone is looking for a good steak, a place to celebrate a special occasion or just a place to go to have a drink after work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealLuv2travelDined on 7/27/2014Went to Del Frisco's on tripadvisor's suggestion .... we went on a Sunday evening because it was a 3-course meal for $30 ... the food was fantastic as well as the service .... made our vacation even more specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014This is a great restaurant for date night with your love one. The food was great, and so was service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/27/2014A very enjoyable dinner experience. Everything from the service to the food gets a grade A!Special Features:
- Fabulous Experience!KarensDiningDined on 7/27/2014My fiancee' and I thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Del Frisco's. Sasha was a great server and the food was impeccable. This will definitely become apart of our normal date night routine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.