Deep Fork Grill
5418 N Western Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Deep Fork Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.deepforkgrill.com/
- Phone: 4058487678x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 10:30am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday - Saturday, 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Beau Stephenson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will cater for groups from four to 100 people. We do everything from weddings, business lunches & dinners, wine tastings, and sumptuous theme parties for personal or business events.
- Private Party Facilities: We have several private rooms of sizes 8, 12, 30, and 80. We also have two private booths for four guests each.
- Private Party Contact: Deep Fork Grill Management 405-848-7678x
A word from Deep Fork Grill
Deep Fork, a contemporary American fish house, specializes in creative preparations of shockingly fresh fish. Not strictly seafood, we also feature excellent steaks and vegetarian options. Chef Beau Stephenson features nightly specials that dazzle. General Manager Charles Torre sets a welcoming tone for Deep Fork with friendly service and a nationally recognized wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Deep Fork Grill - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Deep Fork Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (50)special occasion (45)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (14)notable wine list (11)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (7)late-night find (5)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Was as good as our first dateHappyDinerDined on 10/20/2014This was the location of out first date and it was excellent, the food and the date. A little later we returned and it was not quite as good but shortly after this visit I read there were some changes in the kitchen and management. This time it exceed our expectations.Special Features:
- Fantastic againHappyDinerDined on 10/18/2014We don't go often, but every time has always been great. The menu is diverse and always has an update or two to try. The service was very good even with our inexperienced waiter. The Sea Bass was superb as was the 8 oz. filet.Special Features:
- Whipped Potatoes are a MustSweetLadyADined on 10/15/2014The food is delicious. I highly recommend the whipped potatoes. They are soft, flavorful, & unlike any I've tasted before. The clam chowder is great as well. Order the chocolate gateau for dessert - very rich for chocolate lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabfoodie liked dining at DFGfabfoodieDined on 10/7/2014The Marsala Tortellini was really good as was the halibut.......but my husband ordered the Chicken Parmesean and wasn't pleased, especially for the price. We had to ask for bread......hmm, but the service was very good. Granted, it was an early dinner and there were very few diners. I will return again with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014We went for our 13th anniversary. Loved how quite it was. We could actually have a conversation with each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining eveningJessDined on 9/28/2014It was my husband's birthday and this is always at the top of our list. Food was excellent and service-exceptionalSpecial Features:
- Pleasant dining experienceAecfVIPDined on 9/26/2014We started out with great drinks at the bar followed by great food. Had a nice table. The service was attentive and consistent. Pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GraceDined on 9/25/2014As usual, everything was awesome. The service, the food, atmosphere, etc. were up to the usual Deep Fork standards!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold $39 steak!Rylie90Dined on 9/17/2014My partners steak wasn't even warm enough to melt the garlic compote butter placed on top. My salmon was amazing, and his replacement meal was phenomenal. The service was slower than I prefer, took forever to get a drink, but everything had such amazing flavor that it overshadowed the bad. They also took great care of us after the cold steak problem and made it worth our while. We will be returning, can't hate over one bad experience. Let's hope they learned from it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceMeatLoverDined on 9/17/2014Our server, Chris, was great. He let us make modifications and didn't flinch when we requested something special. They also didn't have any issues using our Groupon by our name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so....CunoklaDined on 9/14/2014My family went there for brunch. The service and ambience were outstanding. The food portions were huge! Unfortunately the food wasn't very good. The breakfast burrito I had was suppose to have pulled pork on it but it had a few pieces of pork belly instead. I enjoyed the complimentary rolls better than my meal. Overall grade "C-". I know they have better dinners. I think I'll just visit them for that.Special Features:
- ElegantLindaFayeDined on 9/11/2014Rare treatment and divine food for a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic experiencemikkittyDined on 9/10/2014Had out of town visitors, and wanted to impress; Deep Fork came through! Our server, Chris, was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu, and happily answered all of our questions. I ordered the sea bass, and it was amazing. Deep Fork lived up to it's excellent reputation. I plan on going back, and highly recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forget about itc4690VIPDined on 9/1/2014We both had the glazed salmon. It was a nice piece of salmon that was drowned in some kind of a mustard sauce. It was totally inedible until we scraped that off. $77 for a meal that I can prepare better in my sleep.
- Could not have been more statisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014This was our first experience at Deep Fork and, due to it being our 30th wedding anniversary, our expectations where very high for this dining experience. We were not disappointed in anyway and enjoyed an evening of quite conversation with delicious food and wonderful service that will be remembered for years to come! We certainly will be back to the Deep Fork many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeFirstTimersDined on 8/29/2014Spending the weekend in OKC, my wife and I were looking for a good restaurant to have a romantic dinner. We made reservations but wound up not needing them. They brought out a small sampler for us, compliments of the chef. That was cool. Other than a big price tag, the food and drinks were amazing. Service was pretty good. Had multiple servers at our table so we were never waiting on just one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant, classic, deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/28/2014I've been to Deep Fork many times, mostly in a business setting. They have great banquet rooms and a wonderful menu. It's always a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good LocationClassyVIPDined on 8/26/2014If you are staying, shopping or driving close to I-44 and Western Avenue and need nourishment it would be worth the effort to go to this restaurant. The food and wine available are satisfactory and the service is attentive, responsive and make an average dining experience into an acceptable evening.Special Features:
- Nice brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014New menu is quite good and the mimosas are still the best in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Fantastic resturant! Food took about 30 minutes to arrive from time of order. There was a very loud large group at the table next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but $$$.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Food was fantastic and the atmosphere was great, but the food is slightly pricey! We had wonderful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good placeAgamerDined on 8/14/2014When entertaining clients it's sure to impress! Good food great service. I'll go back.Special Features:
- Business LunchAndyVIPDined on 8/13/2014Deep Fork is ideal for a business lunch. It is quiet and the food and service are always excellent.Special Features:
- One of our favorite evening spotsrokndocDined on 8/2/2014Another great visit to the Deep Fork. Steaks are wonderful. Many other great menu options. Our server was very attentive and on the ball. Good wine list and not outrageous. When can we go back?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Over priced and food was prepared poorly! Very disappointed! Will not ever go back!!!
- Sunday Afternoon Brunch Delight!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Staff was great. They made us feel welcome. Food was right on. Stakes were cooked to perfection. See you guys real soon........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & ambience!okiedokieDined on 7/19/2014Asked for a nice quiet spot for dinner with my wife and friends. Perfect spot, great service and great food! Was a great evening and our friends from Texas loved it! We ate steak and salmon among our group and all loved their selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakMBRAD555Dined on 7/3/2014My filet was great and my wifes fetticinni was as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 916 reviews are from the Deep Fork Grill reviews archive.
- repeat customerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I have been to Deep Fork Grill several times but this time was a disappointment. In my previous visits the service and food was impeccable. This time it was average at bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestaurantDarthBimmerDined on 6/20/2014The ambiance of is exactly what I want: a darkened room, quiet private rooms for dinner, mood-setting lights and exquisite food. We have always been given complimentary food to try, which I must admit has expanded my taste for other menu items. I typically order the same item at any restaurant; however, by giving us complimentary items to try, I now order new things. This is the only place I go for very special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and servicecoffeeplsDined on 6/17/2014This was my first time at Deep Fork Grill, and all the rumors were true. The overall experience was amazing! We had a reservation for 8pm on a Tuesday, and we were seated immediately. The atmosphere is very classy and swanky with gorgeous decor and low lighting. Our waiter was great! He was very knowledgeable regarding the menu, but he was super laid back and made everyone feel really comfortable. Great sense of humor. The food was divine. My husband and I got fish and the other 2 in our party got steak, and everyone was more than happy. Two of us got their signature Gin Atomic, and we were very impressed with it! They comped dessert (it was a birthday), and that too was out of this world. I highly recommend Deep Fork for any occasion!Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodSatisfiedDinerDined on 6/12/2014The whole experience was delightful. The food was easily on par with the best restaurants in OKC and the ambiance may well be the best. The 'Chicken Brochettes' was a delicious appetizer and both the 'Cedar Planked Salmon' and the 'Grilled Halibut' were very well received. Oh, and if you order the 'Chocolate Gateau' plan to share as it is remarkably rich! The Deep Fork Grill is now a worthy contender for our special occasion dates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- guy53Dined on 6/11/2014The Food was perfect. the service was awesome. Outstanding in all respectsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!KSinOKDined on 6/11/2014My husband and I ate here for our 5 year wedding anniversary. We had great service and we loved the private booth with the option to completely close the curtains around us. The food was excellent and the head chef even talked to us as we were leaving and said if we want something specific next time we visit, just call ahead and tell him what we want! The atmosphere is very nice and romantic and the staff makes you feel special. If you book an online reservation and note that you will be celebrating a special occasion they will give you a free mini appetizer! There is also an option on their website to receive a coupon for a free dessert on your birthday or anniversary. Will definitely be going back and telling friends!Special Features:
- Perfect!LoLaDined on 6/6/2014The waiter was very knowledgeable, the food was fresh and delicious, the drinks were great, the atmosphere was unstuffy and relaxed but still elegant and was inviting that we will definitely be back. This was my husbands first time to deep fork and my second, my husband said he found his new favorite spot! This was our 5th anniversary and it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special saladlunchfor3Dined on 6/4/2014Pecan crusted chicken salad that was the special....chicken was over cooked .....tough and drySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/4/2014Deep Fork used to be very good. Now, they must have lost their chef, or their motivation. Our waiter was inattentive and mostly unavailable. Had to be flagged down twice to take our order and bring our check. Not a good experience. Won't be back any time soon.
- Deep ForkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2014We had a good dinner at this restaurant that was highly recommended to us by a local. My wife had the halibut which was good and I had the prime filet which I thought was okay. Service was very good and attentive. Good wine, beer and cocktail menus.Special Features:
- Wow What a ChangeSaturdayNightDined on 5/31/2014Normally I don't write reviews. But this time felt compelled to. I have been to Deep Fork Grill quite a few times and never had a bad experience. This time was different. The service was impeccable as always, but food just plain sucked. We started with the Hot Crab Dip, sounded really good, but had a very fishy taste and extremely bland. My main course was the salmon, this is the house speciality it has to be good right? Not! The glaze on the salmon completely ruined the entire dish. I'm not sure where they went wrong, but if they want to stay in business, this restaurant will need to fire the cook and hire a real chief.Special Features:
- Perfect dining experienceMuchasDined on 5/29/2014Took my boyfriend for his bday, the food was incredible, nice ambiance, and very friendly staff! I was very pleased with my experience there, definitely going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.