Deep Fork Grill
5418 N Western Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Deep Fork Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.deepforkgrill.com/
- Phone: 4058487678x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 10:30am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday - Saturday, 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Beau Stephenson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will cater for groups from four to 100 people. We do everything from weddings, business lunches & dinners, wine tastings, and sumptuous theme parties for personal or business events.
- Private Party Facilities: We have several private rooms of sizes 8, 12, 30, and 80. We also have two private booths for four guests each.
- Private Party Contact: Deep Fork Grill Management 405-848-7678x
A word from Deep Fork Grill
Deep Fork, a contemporary American fish house, specializes in creative preparations of shockingly fresh fish. Not strictly seafood, we also feature excellent steaks and vegetarian options. Chef Beau Stephenson features nightly specials that dazzle. General Manager Charles Torre sets a welcoming tone for Deep Fork with friendly service and a nationally recognized wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Deep Fork Grill - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Deep Fork Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (44)special occasion (41)fit for foodies (14)notable wine list (13)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (8)great for brunch (7)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- So so....CunoklaDined on 9/14/2014My family went there for brunch. The service and ambience were outstanding. The food portions were huge! Unfortunately the food wasn't very good. The breakfast burrito I had was suppose to have pulled pork on it but it had a few pieces of pork belly instead. I enjoyed the complimentary rolls better than my meal. Overall grade "C-". I know they have better dinners. I think I'll just visit them for that.Special Features:
- ElegantLindaFayeDined on 9/11/2014Rare treatment and divine food for a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic experiencemikkittyDined on 9/10/2014Had out of town visitors, and wanted to impress; Deep Fork came through! Our server, Chris, was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu, and happily answered all of our questions. I ordered the sea bass, and it was amazing. Deep Fork lived up to it's excellent reputation. I plan on going back, and highly recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forget about itc4690VIPDined on 9/1/2014We both had the glazed salmon. It was a nice piece of salmon that was drowned in some kind of a mustard sauce. It was totally inedible until we scraped that off. $77 for a meal that I can prepare better in my sleep.
- Could not have been more statisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014This was our first experience at Deep Fork and, due to it being our 30th wedding anniversary, our expectations where very high for this dining experience. We were not disappointed in anyway and enjoyed an evening of quite conversation with delicious food and wonderful service that will be remembered for years to come! We certainly will be back to the Deep Fork many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeFirstTimersDined on 8/29/2014Spending the weekend in OKC, my wife and I were looking for a good restaurant to have a romantic dinner. We made reservations but wound up not needing them. They brought out a small sampler for us, compliments of the chef. That was cool. Other than a big price tag, the food and drinks were amazing. Service was pretty good. Had multiple servers at our table so we were never waiting on just one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant, classic, deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/28/2014I've been to Deep Fork many times, mostly in a business setting. They have great banquet rooms and a wonderful menu. It's always a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good LocationClassyVIPDined on 8/26/2014If you are staying, shopping or driving close to I-44 and Western Avenue and need nourishment it would be worth the effort to go to this restaurant. The food and wine available are satisfactory and the service is attentive, responsive and make an average dining experience into an acceptable evening.Special Features:
- Nice brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014New menu is quite good and the mimosas are still the best in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Fantastic resturant! Food took about 30 minutes to arrive from time of order. There was a very loud large group at the table next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but $$$.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Food was fantastic and the atmosphere was great, but the food is slightly pricey! We had wonderful service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good placeAgamerDined on 8/14/2014When entertaining clients it's sure to impress! Good food great service. I'll go back.Special Features:
- Business LunchAndyVIPDined on 8/13/2014Deep Fork is ideal for a business lunch. It is quiet and the food and service are always excellent.Special Features:
- One of our favorite evening spotsrokndocDined on 8/2/2014Another great visit to the Deep Fork. Steaks are wonderful. Many other great menu options. Our server was very attentive and on the ball. Good wine list and not outrageous. When can we go back?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Over priced and food was prepared poorly! Very disappointed! Will not ever go back!!!
- Sunday Afternoon Brunch Delight!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Staff was great. They made us feel welcome. Food was right on. Stakes were cooked to perfection. See you guys real soon........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & ambience!okiedokieDined on 7/19/2014Asked for a nice quiet spot for dinner with my wife and friends. Perfect spot, great service and great food! Was a great evening and our friends from Texas loved it! We ate steak and salmon among our group and all loved their selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakMBRAD555Dined on 7/3/2014My filet was great and my wifes fetticinni was as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- repeat customerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I have been to Deep Fork Grill several times but this time was a disappointment. In my previous visits the service and food was impeccable. This time it was average at bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestaurantDarthBimmerDined on 6/20/2014The ambiance of is exactly what I want: a darkened room, quiet private rooms for dinner, mood-setting lights and exquisite food. We have always been given complimentary food to try, which I must admit has expanded my taste for other menu items. I typically order the same item at any restaurant; however, by giving us complimentary items to try, I now order new things. This is the only place I go for very special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and servicecoffeeplsDined on 6/17/2014This was my first time at Deep Fork Grill, and all the rumors were true. The overall experience was amazing! We had a reservation for 8pm on a Tuesday, and we were seated immediately. The atmosphere is very classy and swanky with gorgeous decor and low lighting. Our waiter was great! He was very knowledgeable regarding the menu, but he was super laid back and made everyone feel really comfortable. Great sense of humor. The food was divine. My husband and I got fish and the other 2 in our party got steak, and everyone was more than happy. Two of us got their signature Gin Atomic, and we were very impressed with it! They comped dessert (it was a birthday), and that too was out of this world. I highly recommend Deep Fork for any occasion!Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodSatisfiedDinerDined on 6/12/2014The whole experience was delightful. The food was easily on par with the best restaurants in OKC and the ambiance may well be the best. The 'Chicken Brochettes' was a delicious appetizer and both the 'Cedar Planked Salmon' and the 'Grilled Halibut' were very well received. Oh, and if you order the 'Chocolate Gateau' plan to share as it is remarkably rich! The Deep Fork Grill is now a worthy contender for our special occasion dates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- guy53Dined on 6/11/2014The Food was perfect. the service was awesome. Outstanding in all respectsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!KSinOKDined on 6/11/2014My husband and I ate here for our 5 year wedding anniversary. We had great service and we loved the private booth with the option to completely close the curtains around us. The food was excellent and the head chef even talked to us as we were leaving and said if we want something specific next time we visit, just call ahead and tell him what we want! The atmosphere is very nice and romantic and the staff makes you feel special. If you book an online reservation and note that you will be celebrating a special occasion they will give you a free mini appetizer! There is also an option on their website to receive a coupon for a free dessert on your birthday or anniversary. Will definitely be going back and telling friends!Special Features:
- Perfect!LoLaDined on 6/6/2014The waiter was very knowledgeable, the food was fresh and delicious, the drinks were great, the atmosphere was unstuffy and relaxed but still elegant and was inviting that we will definitely be back. This was my husbands first time to deep fork and my second, my husband said he found his new favorite spot! This was our 5th anniversary and it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special saladlunchfor3Dined on 6/4/2014Pecan crusted chicken salad that was the special....chicken was over cooked .....tough and drySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/4/2014Deep Fork used to be very good. Now, they must have lost their chef, or their motivation. Our waiter was inattentive and mostly unavailable. Had to be flagged down twice to take our order and bring our check. Not a good experience. Won't be back any time soon.
- Deep ForkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2014We had a good dinner at this restaurant that was highly recommended to us by a local. My wife had the halibut which was good and I had the prime filet which I thought was okay. Service was very good and attentive. Good wine, beer and cocktail menus.Special Features:
- Wow What a ChangeSaturdayNightDined on 5/31/2014Normally I don't write reviews. But this time felt compelled to. I have been to Deep Fork Grill quite a few times and never had a bad experience. This time was different. The service was impeccable as always, but food just plain sucked. We started with the Hot Crab Dip, sounded really good, but had a very fishy taste and extremely bland. My main course was the salmon, this is the house speciality it has to be good right? Not! The glaze on the salmon completely ruined the entire dish. I'm not sure where they went wrong, but if they want to stay in business, this restaurant will need to fire the cook and hire a real chief.Special Features:
- Perfect dining experienceMuchasDined on 5/29/2014Took my boyfriend for his bday, the food was incredible, nice ambiance, and very friendly staff! I was very pleased with my experience there, definitely going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 903 reviews are from the Deep Fork Grill reviews archive.
- A Fine Thursday Evening ExperienceWilliam1406Dined on 5/22/2014My friend and I had a wonderful time. Dinner was very good and this was her first time at Deep Fork. She enjoyed herself very much. The service was outstanding and very understanding, as my friend and I were talking a lot and catching up on old times. Our waiter was very professional and patience. The experience was very nice and I'm sure that we will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go Now!ramduDined on 5/16/2014We went for our 33rd Anniversary. I nice gentleman met us at our table only to realize later he was the chef. He made us some special foods and I must say, all the food from salad to entrée and dessert were absolutely wonderful. It had been probably 18 months since we had eaten at Deep Fork. It's a guarantee it won't ever be that long again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There are better steakhousesokcfoodieVIPDined on 5/14/2014While the food was good (not great), the experience was lacking so we will not be going back. We were constantly looking for a waiter to refill drinks. In fact, the table next to us actually went to the bar themselves to order drinks. We ordered a side dish, which never came. My steak was extremely undercooked and had to be sent back. My husband was pretty much done eating before my cooked steak arrived back. For the price we paid, we've been to much, much better places.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014This use to be one of our favorite restaurants. However they took our favorites off the menu. The food was ok. I got chicken brochette and they were very dry.
- Intimate DiningDFWBobDined on 5/6/2014A bit of a limited menu but the food was absolutely delicious. With a 6:00 pm reservation the restaurant was not busy and was very quiet. Even later the ambiance leads to keeping the volume down. A very pleasant experience. This was the second time I've dined here and it was every bit a good as the first time. I'm not a wine drinker so I can't speak to that aspect. Full course meal with drinks and reasonable tip, expect to pay $200 for two people. Worth every bit, however, I will say the crème-brulee was just a bit grainy. It could have been more silky.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceChriswoodyDined on 5/2/201434th wedding anniversary was enhanced by spectacular service and amazing food. Staff was accommodating with a private table an very friendly waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ValueLeRoyVIPDined on 5/2/2014$43 ribeye was small and overcooked. I don't send food back during lunches when I host clients, so I worked my way through a small, overpriced steak that was overcooked. Will be taking my clients elsewhere next time.
- Late night dinnerfoodpersonVIPDined on 4/19/2014Not many places in OKC to eat late at night, but Deep fork was open and welcoming. Waiter was very helpful in suggesting alternate wine for the one we ordered but was not available. Service was excellent. The Wedge salad is large enough for two-and the best around. A cold Gazpacho is the seasonal soup and topped with shrimp (which were not overcooked) and fresh avocado slices was a feast for the eyes. Very, very spicy...may be too much for some palates! With the Thunder playing, it was a quiet night to enjoy a late night dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a Special mealanniversaryDined on 4/18/2014We went to Deep Fork for our 40th wedding anniversary. I let the restaurant know in advance that it was a special occasion and boy did they take care of us. We had a special secluded table with fresh flowers and a candle and even a curtain to close if we wanted to. The meal was delicious and the service was great. We sure felt very special. Thank you for all who made this meal one to remember.Special Features:
- So so slow!!!LaneDined on 4/12/2014Two of us on Saturday night, took 2.5 hours for dinner. Waiter was either high or brain damaged. Tried to tell us the specials three times.He had trouble trying to remember how their steaks were cooked. Like "cool red center is rare.."Every time he went away he was gone for ever! Food barely warm when served. Quail very tough and dry. Asked for a steak knife to cut it, had finished it by the time he brought the knife. Salmon was tasteless and drowning in sauce that had formed a skin on top. Called the manager after leaving (it was a special occasion, did not want to spoil it further by complaining) was told that our waiter was one of his best servers. He then invited me to come back and let them "try again to give us a better experience".