De Luca's Italian Restaurant
16503 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, CA 90603Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
De Luca's Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delucasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5629431611
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Executive Chef: Rosendo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: De luca's offers a full range of catering options. Please place order at least 24 hours in advance.
- Private Party Facilities: We welcome large parties. Celebrate together with authentic Italian food.
- Private Party Contact: Dean 6027411624
A word from De Luca's Italian Restaurant
De Luca's Italian Restaurant has been a landmark restaurant on Whittier Blvd for over 40 years. The reason is simple, good food in a friendly atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
De Luca's Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (4)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- unexpectedly goodBelle1272VIPDined on 10/11/2014Definitely will come back. Been looking for a great local Italian place. This is it! ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Whittier ClassicZsellerVIPDined on 10/1/2014This place has always been a favorite of ours to go to. Had not been here in a while and came away impressed with the food yet again. Wide variety to choose from so if you can not find something that you like, it is a you problem not a Deluca's problem. Kind of fun to be able to see into the kitchen and watch the cooks making the food.Special Features:
- Good food and good service!Roxanee88Dined on 9/12/2014We visited the De Luca Italian Restaurant last Friday in the late afternoon time. There're not many people, maybe because it's after lunch but not the dinner time yet. A gentleman served us n recommended some nice food for us. We usually go to those big chain Italian restaurant but I'm sure that De Luca is much better than those. We've ordered shrimp Alfredo, salmon milano n Margherita pizza. Except the salmon is a little bit over cooked, all taste great! Especially the pizza, we love it a lot! Highly recommend this restaurant for good food n service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- De Luca'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014Am going back without groupon. Good food. Will definitely try lunch too. Like the menu & they deliver!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the De Luca's Italian Restaurant reviews archive.