De Luca Restaurant
530 Lincoln Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
De Luca Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://delucamiami.com/
- Phone: 3056711009
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:0pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Friday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine
- Entertainment: Alex the Magician performs mind-boggling card tricks and sleight of hands at your table. It"s a hit with both adults and kids!
- Public Transit: Lincoln Road Mall is in the heart of South Beach and accessible by a local bus shuttle (South Beach Local bus) and by buses from North Miami Beach, Downtown and all the surrounding areas. Stops are located at the cross section of Lincoln Road and Washington Street.
- Parking: No
A word from De Luca Restaurant
Welcome to Art Nouveau dining, Miami style, at De Luca Food and Wine. From the mix of flavors and cultures found only in Miami, we feature fresh, quality Italian ingredients with a hint of Spanish flavors and spiciness. Try a handcrafted dishes where old world ingredients meet new world flavors! Then allow our wine experts help you pair your meal with wines from our extensive worldwide wine selection, while enjoying patio side views and some of the best people watching in South Beach. See why people love us on Yelp, Trip Advisor and Urban Spoon and join our table at De Luca Food and Wine. Always Italian, Uniquely Miami.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
De Luca Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food was what one would expectJacqueLeopVIPDined on 3/28/2014Food was what one would expect in a lower level cafeteria. Unappetizing, tasteless. To-be-shared salad brought on one plate and dropped down on one side. Used salad forks not removed, but placed on already dirty place mats. Etc. All in all, once of the worst dining experiences we've had in South Florida.
- Nice night outJerryDined on 2/11/2014Lincoln Rd. mall is full of places to eat. I am glad I found this spot, a small Italian eatery. Great staff, very attentive and the food was plated very eloquently. The bruschetta was huge and fresh perfect for sharing. The honey comb on the cured meat plate was a nice touch. The Nuts and Salumi were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeLuca - Not GreatPeterDVIPDined on 10/31/2013Ate here on Halloween .. fixed Menu - food was OK..Way over priced!
- Pretty good!Lulu07Dined on 10/19/2013Although the dinner menu did not show everything their website menu had to offer, it was still very good and great portions. All the staff was very friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over ratedhanselDined on 6/20/2013The restaurant was ok but on a Saturday on Lincoln Rd. I expected that the restaurant would have some crowd. Nothing!! It was not a restaurant that I would go to again.Special Features:
- We've been going every yearOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013We've been going every year when we visit South Beach. This time, I wasn't overly impressd by the experience. Salmon was ok but pasta was nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- We had a business dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013We had a business dinner. Everyone had positive things to say. The food was quite tasty and the service was excellent. We had a really good meal, the the price was not too high!Special Features:
- Outstanding Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2013The best restaurant in Miami. It was my second time there it was wonderful food outstanding. Can't wait till next year to go back for dinner.Special Features:
- GREATloveChicagoDined on 2/23/2013Great time, great service, great food. wonderful discovery in a sea of many restaurants.
- Nice Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/20/2013I like the home maker pasta and all ingredients was tasting and very freshSpecial Features:
- Stay awayOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/19/2013I was dissapointed! It was rated as a miami south beach lincoln road hot spot and we stopped by for attenind a show nearby. I had the green apple salad with blue cheese crumble which was very good but my wife had a caesar salad (it only had romaine lettuce and croutons) no dressing and no anchovies at $14 cost. She told the waiter that she would like to speak to the manager about the salad and he never arrived. Next was the main course the seafood risotto which was cool on arrival. This won't be my hot spot on my next visit to south beach!Special Features: