5653 W Fullerton Ave
Chicago, IL 60639Neighborhood:
Belmont Central / Cragin
CubanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://dcubarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7732370900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Executive Chef: Osmin Arce
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from D'Cuba Restaurant
The restaurant opened its door on 2009 and since then we have been trying to bring the best authentic Cuban food to our customers. Always refining the menu, chef Osmin Arce uses Cuban techniques and knowledge to satisfy his clients with his touch in the kitchen. Come and enjoy his delicious plates on Fullerton and experience the taste of authentic Cuban cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
D'Cuba Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (2)romantic (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Great Appetizers and MojitosOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/22/2014I love Cuban food and music and read good reviews about D'Cuba so decided to check it out. Best mojitos I've had and terrific ceviche and tamal (basically a tamale) appetizers. Service was a bit cranky but otherwise competent. I'd definitely go back and try other foods on the menu.Special Features:
- UnexpectedShirliDined on 7/17/2014We came in knowing little about Cuban food and nothing about the neighborhood. Loved the food and the mojitos. Excellent prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the D'Cuba Restaurant reviews archive.
- Best Cuban CaseroleRockVIPDined on 5/17/2014Great seafood casserole - good prices and even better Mojiitos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- experience met expectationDunwoodytoolmanDined on 3/16/2014Second time dining here. Actually, enjoyed it better. This time I came with companion and was able to share this experience. They gave the best moho. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Cuban flavorDunwoodytoolmanDined on 9/28/2013I grew up with Cuban flavors. d'Cuba satisfied my taste of food and reminded me of my mother's cooking.Special Features: