DB Brasserie - The Venetian
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
French AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
DB Brasserie - The Venetian
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dbbrasserie.com/
- Phone: 7024301235
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, French American, French
- Executive Chef: David Middleton
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from DB Brasserie - The Venetian
Daniel Boulud returns to the Las Vegas strip with a contemporary French-American restaurant highlighting updated bistro classics, shellfish, charcuterie, and premium steaks. Located on "Restaurant Row" just off the casino floor at The Venetian, DB Brasserie serves both lunch and dinner in a casual yet comfortable ambiance. Bar and lounge seating is always available and walk-ins are welcome. We feature a three-course prix-fixe menu in addition to a large a la carte menu. DB Brasserie has two private rooms that can accommodate up to 20 people each.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
DB Brasserie - The Venetian reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (92)special occasion (62)notable wine list (53)good for groups (44)romantic (42)great for lunch (39)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (11)great for brunch (10)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Very good, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014Everything about our stay at the Venetian was grand. Our anniversary dinner was at DB Brasserie. Everything was exquisite except one thing. When I ordered my steak "well-done" the center of the cut was very pink (near red). I ate around that section and enjoyed it immensely. I did not inform the staff because we were having a great time! I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014We found the room calmingly nice, food extremely tasty, service outstanding and the prices fair. Did not disappoint on any front. If you are considering db Brasserie do not hesitate, make the reservation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Daniel experienceWestvillageDined on 10/17/2014This is not up to par with Daniel Balud's restaurants from service to food.Special Features:
- Great addition to the VenetianOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2014We were delighted by our meal at DB Brasserie at the Venetian. Every course was wonderful, all the recommendations were spot on. The restaurant design is fantastic, and you forget you're in Vegas... we will all be returning!Special Features:
- You can do better in LVTTTTDined on 10/15/2014We have eaten at Bar Boulud in NYC (many times) and London. Both are gems so we were looking forward to eating at his new LV restaurant. Food good, service good, drinks good, but nothing is very special about the place or the food. His London restaurant is beautiful and wonderful and the NYC (near Lincoln Center) is a gem. I think it is hard to have a gem in LV especially when the location is right off the casino floor. I would recommend on the basis that it is a good restaurant but nothing special (which is what I think you can get plenty of in LV - special that is).I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Quiet Refuge From the CasinosSunnyDined on 10/12/2014Boulud Sud in NYC was one of my favourites so to be able to eat at Boulud establishment at a lower price point in Vegas was great. The place is beautiful, lively but quiet at the same time. Just a touch more sophisticated than many other options including the clientele and presentation. The fixed price menu is a great value for the money. Can't beat $48 for 3 courses. We had an escargot and spezza dish that was so subtle but blew my mind. The steak frites was insanely well cooked. Ordered a pate that was more a terrine but still great. Oysters were fantastic. The cocktails were perfection. Huge thanks to the extremely energetic and knowledgeable staff from the server to the bartender to their colleagues. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- visiting from QuebecpetithommeDined on 10/8/2014An enjoyable evening, but the brasserie does not measure up to "db" versions in New York City and Montreal. While the appetizers were tasty and presented well, one member of our party was disappointed in his main course: having asked for salmon well-cooked, he commented that it was almost uncooked in the middle. Desserts were excellent; other courses were less impressive.Special Features:
- evening at dbdao10Dined on 10/5/2014I was surprised by this restaurant. It has the feel of an upscale NYC venue and the décor to match. The service was outstanding and the food was excellent. There were definitely great choices along with a prefix menu. I had made reservations on Open Table. When we arrived, we were seated immediately. Our server was wonderful. The food arrived hot and the presentation was delightful. The steak and frites were the best that I have had in a long time. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. I would highly recommend going, especially for a celebration or a very special date night dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWFUL!!!! Tasteless food!BettyDined on 10/3/2014Everything was really tasteless - the onion soup was watery, the escargot tasted like cardboard, and the chicken was so bad my husband didn't even finish it. They also has some horrible disco music with a strong beat on all the time, so you could hardly talk. And all of that for over 120 dollars after a 20% discount? I really hope others are not duped into going there - stay away!
- OutstandingNolamiteDined on 10/3/2014Great service. Attentive but not overbearing. Pate and trout were amazing. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - bit priceyAvilaFoodGuyDined on 10/2/2014We arrived early and had a couple of glasses of wine from the bar - nice setting with a good ( not great ) selection of wines by the glass. Many were on the pricey side being over $20 per glass but bartender was friendly and the setting nice. Moved to dinner - again nice selection and ambiance but a bit pricey. Tables were a bit close together but there was no one seated next to us so it was OK this time. Service was attentive and food was pretty amazing. We finished with the lemon madelines for dessert - OMG !! BEST ever - 20 small cookies for $9 - ask for extra powered sugar and savor !! Overall - very nice night.Special Features:
- Excellent foodEnjoyEatingDined on 10/1/2014Food was excellent!!! Waitress was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DB Brasserie at Venetiansloejoe87Dined on 9/22/2014Very knowledgeable wait staff. Excellent at giving advice when helping you select your meal. I had the Moroccan lamb which was very full of flavor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Excellent food! Fast, fun, and friendly service. Staff was very accommodating to our needs. A bit overpriced, but the hotel gave us a coupon for 20% off the bill.Special Features:
- AmazingVegasTreckerVIPDined on 9/20/2014This is an exceptional restaurant. Every item that we were served was of the finest quality. The scallops were the best we've ever had perfectly cooked. The foie gras terrine was silky and very tasteful- even the accompaniments were amazing. The only downside was poor service in the bar area. However, once we shared with management everything was corrected promptly. My husbands halibut and French onion soup was the best he's ever had. We would definitely go back as it's great food at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to have Daniel back!JerryVIPDined on 9/19/2014We arrived a little early for our reservation and we went to bar to wait for our guests. The service was really slow. As our guest arrived it took forever to get every one drinks. The cocktails when they arrived were spot on! The host staff did a nice job getting us from bar to table. We were seated for dinner and greeted promptly. server came back and offered to take order before offering wine even though we requested wine list. Every thing else was great! food was amazing. Duck confit, Lamb, halibut, seafood platter, foie gras terrine, Salmon excellent. keep dialing in service. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKn2bspldVIPDined on 9/19/2014The service was SLOW, the food was just OK, and the ambiance was nothing special. Vegas restaurants just dont seem to be as good as they were a couple of years ago. There are still a few gems, but this is not one of them. The manager coming over after we received our check, and paid to say "I took a few items off your check, becuase we were so slow" didn't make it any better. Where was she while the dinner was being ruined? Take note management, The price wasn't what mattered the experience is.Special Features:
- DisappointedgsalloumDined on 9/19/2014I was expecting something more like Daniel in NYC....this place was fine but more casual.
- great new spotjackiDined on 9/17/2014Having never been to DB Brasserie, I wasn't sure what to expect, especially since it is so new to the Venetian. The food was very good, and the service super. I will definitely return!Special Features:
- Late night meal at DBrasserie.ChiangMaiLightningDined on 9/15/2014Arrived exactly on time for resetvation at 22:30. The hostess led me to the table without even the slightest smile of courtesy or acknowlegement. The servers on the other hand were friendly and professional, and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bar - Good Food Poor ServiceTXTravelerJiDined on 9/13/2014Arrived about 8:20 and had drinks in great bar with really cool bartenders. Infused syrups with Makers Mark.. Service then was poor to non existent.
- Great Service, great food!hockeyfoodDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I loved it. Great menu, everything, including a mocktail, was excellent. Service couldn't have been better. Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing and over staffedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014When we entered the restaurant we were greeted and seated immediately. After that though, it was downhill. The food was mediocre and the service was very poor. It took us 20 minutes to get drinks and bread. When we talked to the manager, he did not even apologize. I would not go back again.
- Amazing!LivetoEatVIPDined on 9/12/2014The evening started with delicious Moscow Mules at the bar. A solo diner sitting next to me at the bar ordered the halibut entree and it looked so good I nearly accepted when he offered me a bite! For appetizers our food loving group ordered the heirloom tomato salad, the Ceasar & Rosalie salad, escargots spatzle, and DB's smoked salmon (highly recommended by my new friend at the bar) all of which we shared. We followed that with the sea scallops, roasted half chicken, Tunisian lamb and a special vegetarian entree. Believe it or not, we even had room for some shared desserts - Grand Marnier souffle and the molten chocolate cake. We followed our server's recommendations and everything was outstanding. The sommolier is awesome, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch, need to do dinnerLunchbunchDined on 9/11/2014Went for lunch. Elegant but unpretentious. Nicely paced lunch, unrushed. Food was created would return. Local friendly..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experienceTraveller01Dined on 9/10/20141. Music terrible. Loud boom-boom music. Staff explained it was designed to give the restaurant an edgy feel. It did - I nearly went over the edge with annoyance 2. After asking waiter to allow for a break between appetiser and main course (which he arranged) our main meal arrived within a couple of seconds of appetiser plate clearance. Great apology and offer to take the meals back. Explanation was that the chef made a mistake - he got carried away.Special Features:
- TravellingfoodieDined on 9/10/2014Wonderful meal and exceptional service. Everything was presented with styleSpecial Features:
- OaktownieVIPDined on 9/9/2014Excellent wine list and service. Apart from a thin-crust onion/bacon/cheese tart in which the cheese overwhelmed the other flavors (the opposite of what was expected), the food was superb: the pate with large mushrooms was wonderful, a slight liverwurst taste though mild and multi-flavored; the crisped duck confit retained moistness and tenderness while the vegetables absorbed the fact; the desert, a chocolate echelle, was delicious with hazelnut ice cream on the side, lots of cholocaty frosting, and light cake. Absolutely will return.Special Features:
- Best French in LVGrzyDined on 9/6/2014The entire dinner was an experience. The food was outstanding and of the best quality possible. The fried calamari was so soft, i could swear they massaged the squid for hours, barely chewy, air-light fried and delicious sauce. The duck confit was salty, but moist and tasty, soft, what a healthy ducky. The halibut was so soft and fresh, it flaked slices of butter flesh. The cocktails (Melon Mule) were a little weak but very good nonetheless. This place is guaranteed to surprise even the most experienced foodies. I know I was.Special Features:
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014This restaurant just opened 3 months ago (new location) and the staff are impeccably trained and professional, very friendly and helpful. Loved the green water glasses on the tables, menu had great variety. Nice experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/3/2014Prix Fixe menu with premium wine paring was excellent. I was leary about the skirt steak but it was excellent, very tender with an intense sauce that was absolutely delicious. The wait help was overly ambitious in clearing the tables that made us feel rushed. A must try for foodies.Special Features:
- fussyfoodieDined on 8/31/2014Quite average in all respects. Way too much price to value. The squid salad was priced for a lot more than it delivered. Was really a bit of chopped cuttlefish on top of a bed of frizzee.
- Solid Bistro FoodReillysluckDined on 8/31/2014We ate here for lunch. We had the prix-fix lunch which was a good value at $32. I had the salmon rillete, which had a creamy, slightly smoked flavor and was quite good. I then got the trout, which was well cooked, but a bit salty. I would choose a different option next time. For Dessert, I ordered the frangipane tart. Best dessert I've had in Vegas. I highly recommend it for its fruity, creamy goodness.Special Features:
- Good, not greatGarthechefDined on 8/30/2014I was excited to finally try a Daniel Boules restaurant. Had come in to visit my best friend and his wife with my brother, moderately high expectations. We ordered an order of oyster and the foie gras terrine which were delicious. I order the short rib dish which was just okay. Cooked perfectly but seemed pretty season less. My brother and friend ordered the duck confit, which was very tasty but also very salty. His wife ordered the scallops which was prepared well. For dessert we got Madelines and coffee to finish the meal. Overall outside of the outstanding service, I was a little let down by the meal but would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have be great!SonicVIPDined on 8/29/2014We had lunch here, service was good, food quality was high, food taste was not there, nor thought in useful plating. I was looking forward to eating at DB, we ordered the three course which is a great value when reading. However, the taste of the dishes were bland, and it wasn't something that salt or pepper could fix. The salmon rilettes - while visually appealing, did not have a large enough crouton or cracker for the amount of salmon, either reduced the salmon size or give a larger piece of bread. That seemed to be the theme of the restaurant, more style over substance. What happen to just plain great food?
- tasty and an imaginative restaurantbillVIPDined on 8/28/2014very good food, service, and ambience. The staff was very friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- escargots to die forjulianneDined on 8/28/2014We ordered 3 appetizers and are still arguing which one was best. But for my part, the escargots were incredible. Also good wine selection. Good menu variety. Very savory and good looking food.Special Features:
- Good not greatCraigCDined on 8/27/2014Came for dinner to celebrate birthday. Menu has changed quite a bit in the few months since opening So the duo of beef I wanted was no longer available although the Tunisian lamb was great alternative. Appetisers were all good as was the steak frites Cooked perfectly. Desserts were a Let down. Profiteroles overly hard Although nice gelato filling and chocolate sauce. The sundae was tasteless. Overall the food Was good but nothing blew us away (especially for the amount charged) and they need to sort out the music. Soft rock and pop blaring seems out of place for a French brasserie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Way to Celebrate an OccasionRichardDined on 8/27/2014We went during restaurant week so the value was excellent. The setting is made to resemble a french bistro/brasserie and the spacing between tables enabled us to have an opportunity to converse easily. The food was the treat! Perfectly prepared and presented. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Loved it!AMVegasVIPDined on 8/27/2014Perfect spot for an upscale yet affordable lunch. 2 beautiful courses for $25. The food will blow you away!Special Features: